Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oldies but cuties

I still love this "caught on tape" vid. He could be a go-go dancer at any gay club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2020 4:28 PM

Unfortunately, he threw himself off a bridge after this tape was played at a frat party.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2015 3:44 AM

Sources please R1,

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2015 3:48 AM

Total invasion of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2015 3:49 AM

day-um, that bitch can dance!

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2015 3:59 AM

I like him. He puts more spark into those moves than the vast majority of go-go boys who writhe about in a desultory, drug-induced haze.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2015 4:00 AM

R1 and R3 are why DL isn't fun anymore. The guy can dance and lots of straight guys are closet dancers.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2015 4:03 AM

Cute. and nice guy too.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2015 4:10 AM

I think he's tremendous.

The only loser in this whole thing is his stupid roommate, who thought it would be funny to expose what is actually decent talent, taking about four minutes to set up the camera and boring us throughout the entire process, which he didn't have the common sense to edit out.

Dancing Dude 1

Camera Retard 0

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2015 4:13 AM

[quote][R1] and [R3] are why DL isn't fun anymore. The guy can dance and lots of straight guys are closet dancers

Well, as long as you're entertained, I suppose it's fine to hide a camera and photograph people when without their knowing it.

He's cute, so maybe there is some film of him jerking off, also. I've heard straight guys do that, too.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2015 4:37 AM

This is one of the most fake things I've ever seen. Everything is staged for the camera. The guy even looks around for the benefit of the audience before he starts his dancing. The long setup and lack of editing is part of the schtick. Embarrassing for those involved and twice as embarrassing for anyone who falls for it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2015 4:41 AM

But as soon as he found out he was recorded, he loved the idea...

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2015 4:42 AM

She ain't straight that's for damn sure.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2015 5:30 AM

Whether or not it's staged doesn't take away from the fact the white boy can dance.

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2015 10:02 PM

They're both cute!

by Anonymousreply 14April 5, 2020 3:32 PM

Time to clean-out our Youtube caches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2020 3:37 PM

He has a beautiful ass and they’re definitely fucking. I would grab ahold of those roommates big ear handles and fuck his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2020 3:37 PM

Staged or not, that made me smile.

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2020 3:46 PM

They must be in college somewhere in Pennsylvania. I liked the Steelers thing before he settled on “everybody dance now.” Cute kids. God I hated those sterile dorm rooms!

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2020 3:52 PM

I love guys who can dance. It’s the sexiest thing in the world to me.

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2020 4:03 PM

and these boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2020 4:12 PM

The guy looks like he’s having fun, but he is a classic straight man. He cannot dance. Any random gay guy would put him to shame. Adorable, but more of a spaz than a dancer.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote] They must be in college somewhere in Pennsylvania.

They're at one of the US military academies--I forget which one. West Point or Annapolis or Colorado Springs.

It is clarly staged. The dancer has a great body and is a decent but not great dancer., but the main thing is he is clearly enjoying himself (which is what dancing is really all about, and what the clip is all about, staged or not).

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2020 4:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!