Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Do I Know If A Married Guy Likes Me?

He's said some things to me and done some things that make me question but nothing like so obvious that there's no doubt. So how do I know?

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2020 4:40 PM

Is he a professor in your major?

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2015 12:08 AM

It's in his kiss.

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2015 12:10 AM

What is the point of you knowing if he likes you? He's married. But, if you're a home-wrecking whore, I suppose then it does matter to you as you will want to act upon it right away.

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2015 12:13 AM

Looking at you, standing near you, even speaking to you are not signs he likes you. Just because a man didn't spit at you and scream are not reasons to deduce that he loves you, Program/Major/Resale/Virgin/Bullying/Massacre troll.

If you are not the aforementioned troll, aren't you ashamed for sounding like it?

Also, he is married. Don't be a twit.

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2015 12:27 AM

He's married. Who cares?

Get some scruples.

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2015 12:31 AM

R4,

He told me I had pretty eyes. He avoids looking at me when he talks to me but he always has a smile and a blush on his face when he does talk to me. He awkwardly brought up sex on our first conversation and then later showed me a pic of two women having sex, as if he was testing my response.

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2015 12:32 AM

Nope, he is not into you, more afraid of you. He showed you two pics of women to let you know he is straight without saying it out loud and acting like a douche.

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2015 12:35 AM

I'm sure he is already regretting all of it.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2015 12:35 AM

When her presents his hole and you are the only one in the room?

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2015 12:37 AM

R7, Possibly. My bestie says she thinks he is bi or bi curious and that he's prob never had a homosexual experience but would like to and that he's testing the waters so to speak.

She thinks he showed me the pic of the two chicks fucking to see if I was straight or not.

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2015 12:43 AM

How do you know him?

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2015 12:46 AM

R10 Your Besties are telling you what you want to hear because they are your friends. They are enabling you. You came here for an answer from outsiders but it looks like you are just fishing for an OK go fuck him response.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2015 12:51 AM

What part of "hes married" do you not respect? Selfish much? or just a common Home Wrecker.

by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2015 12:53 AM

R11, We met in a professional environment.

Can someone just post things that will let you know if a married guy likes you? It would help me a lot.

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2015 12:53 AM

R12, Not at all. In fact, if you read my reply I said "Possibly" to what was written earlier about him supposedly fearing me.

Sorry, but I don't now any straight guys who tell other guys they have pretty eyes nor any straight guys that blush and are hesitant about making eye contact with another guy.

I'm no flamer or fem. I'm a normal, masculine bisexual guy and I'm starting to think that he does like me but he is inexperienced, or at least his body language seems to imply he is inexperienced with this sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2015 12:56 AM

I thought you didn't have any friends but now you have a bestie?

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2015 12:58 AM

[quote] I'm a normal, masculine bisexual guy Ding, Ding, Ding oh you are one of those, it all makes sense. Bi guys are always playing the games of Im hetero when it's convenient, as in business situations but gay when I am at parties. No wonder you are confused about this guy.

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2015 1:00 AM

Younger straight guys dont have the same hangups as Boomers did. They will compliment a gay guy, put their arm around you like a best friend and not think anything of it. Have you ever complimented someone and not intended it to be a come on? Well maybe it was just that.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2015 1:02 AM

Now this troll is bisexual? That's a new spin. Did you learn that in your major/program or did you resell a book on the subject?

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2015 1:03 AM

R16, I'm not the program major troll.

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2015 1:04 AM

OP, Stop acting like a little girl with no sense and just walk away!!

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2015 1:05 AM

He is NOT into you. He is just weird. He brought up sex in an awkward way on your first cconversation and then showed u pictures of two women?

Don't b his ass wipe. Walk away.

And stop trying to read how he looks sway from you like he is shy! WTF Jane Austen.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2015 1:10 AM

R22, you tickled me with "WTF, Jane Austen." Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2015 1:13 AM

Home Wrecker in the making. Or would you prefer Whore?

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2015 1:15 AM

Geez. He wants you. Why don't you make the first move to make it easy on him?

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2015 1:15 AM

Have you stalked him yet? Are you planning on cooking his pets on the stove next?

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2015 1:16 AM

Will all you bleeding Marys kindly fuck off?

Gay morality is not the same as straight morality. I don't want to marry him nor make him my boyfriend. I just want to know if he likes me, is attracted to me. My gut tells me he does like me but I just would like further input.

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2015 1:18 AM

[quote] WTF Jane Austen.

Can her books be resold?

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2015 1:21 AM

I call bull shit. Gay morality? How homophobic of you. Typical. What you are talking about is YOUR idea of morality. Which is twisted because you also Bi. Shouldn't you be talking then about Bi morality?

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2015 1:23 AM

Perhaps this whole thread is BS to see if we will fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2015 1:27 AM

You came to the wrong place. You are looking for an answer and validation you won't get and proceed to lecture on gay morality to GAYS. Meanwhile you were mistaken for one of the most reviled trolls. If you want to know, ask the guy and sort it out on your own since you, as a bi guy, know more about gay morality than we bunch of "bleedin' marys." Just know that we don't want the sordid details of the fallout and will not get sucor here when it backfires on you.

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2015 1:31 AM

OP what would you do if he kissed you?

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2015 1:52 AM

Which is more important to you, OP, that he is married or he might be straight? It says a lot about you that you are unable to connect with unattached men.

Do you work in a drugstore and did your boss just transfer to another store?

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2015 1:53 AM

The Major/programme/book resale troll isn't reviled.

He's unusual, even a bit odd, but I don't think he's hated. I kind of enjoy his "what do you think..?" posts.

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2015 2:06 AM

R32, I would kiss him back.

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2015 2:13 AM

My "bleeding Marys" comment is about gay men who adopt a heterosexual frau mentality on morality.

If we developed a sexual relationship I would not be a homewrecker as I do not want to marry him, nor steal him, nor make him leave or divorce his wife. It would just be a sexual relationship between the two of us.

I don't want him for a boyfriend and I don't want to marry him. So chill with hetereosexual moral mentality.

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2015 2:15 AM

Oh please R36, could you make any more flimsy excuses? I am just going to have sex with him? How do you think his wife would feel about that if she found out? It hasn't occurred to you that most wives would be upset with their husband sleeping with another man? Unless they are swingers in an open relationship, this will cause problems, and most likely break up the marriage. You are rationalizing your own selfishness. I guess that is BI morality.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2015 2:28 AM

Er it doesn't make it right though. He'd still be cheating on his significant other.

Being gay, bi or straight doesn't matter

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2015 2:30 AM

Are you attracted to him only because of your perception of him: a shy, curious guy who has never been with another guy but seems interested in you?

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2015 2:32 AM

How did you react when he showed you the two women together?

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2015 2:35 AM

Cheating is cheating, gay straight, bi or whatever. Its not hetero mentality, it human decency. And by the way, how do you know you wont fall in love with him once you start a sexual relationship? That's usually how it works. Then it's by by wife. And you the Home Wrecker "I never planned this to happen, I never wanted to hurt anyone, he left because they were having problems anyway" I can hear it now.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2015 2:39 AM

Are you that cum bucket for married men, who posted a thread about your married boss hitting on you at a convenience store? Men are horny, op. Horny married men with the cheating gene will use you if you let them. If you don't want to be used, don't let them.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2015 2:56 AM

WW for R28.

Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2015 2:58 AM

I think he's hoping you'll transition, OP, and then you can be the girl of his dreams. Do you have an interest in doing that?

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2015 3:02 AM

[quote] We met in a professional environment.

Hookers and johns can claim the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2015 3:02 AM

R34: No, honey, many of us do hate him.

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2015 3:05 AM

R41, I've never been in love with anyone. I gave up on even the very notion a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2015 3:06 AM

:( You shouldn't give up on that notion

by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2015 3:11 AM

R47 Ah, sweetheart, that's sad. You should be loved. Forget these married losers and find someone available.

by Anonymousreply 49July 3, 2015 3:19 AM

[quote] I've never been in love with anyone. I gave up on even the very notion a long time ago.

Understandable if you all you do is sit around wondering about married men.

by Anonymousreply 50July 3, 2015 3:21 AM

R50 has a point. You sound bitter OP, so based on what you have said so far, it looks more like you just want to make someone else miserable or at lest dont care if you ruin someone eases relationship. Gave up love a long time ago? How old are you? I know guys in their 60's who fell in love again.

by Anonymousreply 51July 3, 2015 3:33 AM

OP Do you really have pretty eyes? (:

by Anonymousreply 52July 3, 2015 6:18 AM

R52, Apparently I do because I get a lot compliments. However, I don't think they are what I consider beautiful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 53July 3, 2015 6:24 AM

Well then if you get a lot of compliments, it probably was NOT a come on any more then I as a gay man might complement a friends daughter because she looks like a model. If it was the other way around and he complemented you on something no one else ever did before, then I would say he is into you.

by Anonymousreply 54July 3, 2015 6:29 AM

Let me know when you find out.

by Anonymousreply 55July 3, 2015 6:38 AM

Privacy Policy/Terms and Conditions

© 2011-1995 The DataLounge

"Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it ... You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!" We are switching to the new platform for The DataLounge this weekend.

[back to threadlist] [post a reply]

Unread Posts Re: Breaking News: Whitey keeps Rachel Dolezal down!

[show all posts in thread]

flag: [ww] [ff] [troll-dar]

Update: He came and talked to me today. I was sitting down in a chair. Instead of sitting down in a chair next to me or even just standing there talking to me he propped his leg up on the chair and positioned himself like that during the conversation.

Is there anybody here that is good with body language who knows what this means?

At one point during the conversation he held both hands together clasped over his genital region. This would imply that he was trying to block me from seeing it, which is a signal that he is not interested. However, when I didn't pay him any attention he then quickly removed his hands and then propped his leg up on the chair and then leaned in to me and continued talking to me. h So yea, I would really love to learn what that body language would indicate. To me, I think he was being coy, like a tease, with the hands blocking the genitals and then when he realized I wasn't interested he removed them allowing site of his genital region again and then the leg propped up in a display of dominance. His leaning toward me would indicate to me that he is trying to dominate me specifically and not just give an air of natural dominance.

What do you guys think?

Also, I was not alone in the room so I sense he was being very subtle with his body language toward me. I think when he gets me alone he will be more direct.

by Anonymousreply 56July 3, 2015 11:28 PM

Update: He came and talked to me today. I was sitting down in a chair. Instead of sitting down in a chair next to me or even just standing there talking to me he propped his leg up on the chair and positioned himself like that during the conversation.

Is there anybody here that is good with body language who knows what this means?

At one point during the conversation he held both hands together clasped over his genital region. This would imply that he was trying to block me from seeing it, which is a signal that he is not interested. However, when I didn't pay him any attention he then quickly removed his hands and then propped his leg up on the chair and then leaned in to me and continued talking to me. h So yea, I would really love to learn what that body language would indicate. To me, I think he was being coy, like a tease, with the hands blocking the genitals and then when he realized I wasn't interested he removed them allowing site of his genital region again and then the leg propped up in a display of dominance. His leaning toward me would indicate to me that he is trying to dominate me specifically and not just give an air of natural dominance.

What do you guys think?

Also, I was not alone in the room so I sense he was being very subtle with his body language toward me. I think when he gets me alone he will be more direct.

by Anonymousreply 57July 3, 2015 11:32 PM

After reading through your posts, I hope the two of you eventually hook up....and you realize he's a serial killer and you're next.

by Anonymousreply 58July 3, 2015 11:35 PM

Unless this guy is your boss or something, there's no reason not to hit on him. The worst thing that can happen is that he will freak out and reject you, but a single adult can take that.

No point in agonizing over him, OP, you're not in fucking high school.

by Anonymousreply 59July 3, 2015 11:39 PM

R59, Yes. I'm 16. He's in his 30s. Next week he wants to meet with me alone.

I guess you can say I'm a pretty boy so I'm used to older guys hitting on me but this feels different. Part of me wants to ravish him. I think I'm unconsciously giving him seductive looks with my eyes that might be causing this.

by Anonymousreply 60July 3, 2015 11:50 PM

If you really are 16, R60, please be aware that a man over thirty who would hit on a 16-year-old is GUARANTEED to be a creep. There are no exceptions, grown men who hit on the underaged are always creepy guys who are toxic in relationships.

So whatever you do, don't get into a relationship with this guy. If you fuck him, drop him quickly.

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2015 11:57 PM

OK so not only is this guy married, but you're a teenager too? He's twice your own age, you certainly have no business trying to get involved with him, OP.

by Anonymousreply 62July 4, 2015 12:00 AM

OP, how many hours of internet access does your hospital ward allow you per day?

by Anonymousreply 63July 4, 2015 1:05 AM

Have you fingered yourself in front of him?

by Anonymousreply 64July 4, 2015 1:14 AM

Um OP... are you seriously only 16? I'm assuming he's your manager or something??

And you've given up on love? At 16???

Oh OP, you have so much to learn.

PS: Are you really attracted to this guy, or are you just going along with it because you are flattered that he might be interested in you?

by Anonymousreply 65July 4, 2015 3:16 AM

R65,

Yeah, I'm 16. I wasn't attracted to him at first. At first I thought he was a bit weird. I know he doesn't seem to have a big cock because I don't see much in the way of package but he used to be in the military and he is very dominant acting. It's like he puts on a show for me.

I sort of want to be the one to fuck him. I jerk off at night thinking about me fucking a dominant man who is submissive when it comes to sex.

Love is bull shit, man. I would have hoped most of you older gays would have realized it by now. Most men can not be faithful. Yet we are supposed to believe that a thing called love exists when most men in committed relationships cheat? C'mon. It's just about pleasure and living in the moment.

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2015 4:33 AM

Add 30 years to that 16.

by Anonymousreply 67July 4, 2015 4:37 AM

R66, how did you get to be oh so wise at such a tender age?

by Anonymousreply 68July 4, 2015 4:37 AM

R68 No older gay guy that I personally know are in a long relationship. It's usually just string of one night stands or they never date and seemingly will die a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 69July 4, 2015 4:47 AM

Is he really hot with a big cock or something? It just seems so tedious to waste all this time trying to figure if some shy, married, and possibly closeted guy is into you when you can just go out and find no strings attached sex with some guy you know is attracted to you. If he'd done this sort of thing before, he'd be a lot more explicit about his attraction to you. And if he hasn't, you don't want to deal with that sort of baggage. Do better, OP.

by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2015 4:48 AM

R69 Well, my cherub, I know plenty of older gay guys (and younger gay guys, too) who are in long-term relationships.

Consider, also, that some couples may be perfectly happy with being in open relationships.

by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2015 4:53 AM

Straight guys who feel uncomfortable around gay men come in roughly two catagories: those who will give you stinkeye if you dare to speak to them or come within two feet and the more empathic ones, who will politely try to avoid you and brush you off.

If they scrape their throat when you attempt to make small talk, it means you need to stop talking to them and walk away.

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2015 4:55 AM

OP

You're a teenager. He's twice your age and married. Apparently, he is a pervert. If you want to get involved with pedophile, no one can stop you.

by Anonymousreply 73July 4, 2015 4:57 AM

R73, He's not a pedophile. Pedos like children who have not undergone puberty. I'm 16 and I'm pretty sure it's legal for me to have sex with someone.

by Anonymousreply 74July 4, 2015 5:04 AM

I think the married guy's choice of words is a little odd. "Pretty eyes" as opposed to "nice eyes"

OP might be on to something... not that I condone it. I know it might be a fantasy of yours to have someone like that, but you might be playing with fire.

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2015 2:34 AM

[quote]I'm 16 and I'm pretty sure it's legal for me to have sex with someone.

Yeah OP, perfectly legal to have sex with someone in your own age group, ie other TEENAGERS. Thirty-somethings? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2015 2:51 AM

Also, it doesn't matter that you're not prepubescent. You're still a minor.

by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2015 2:54 AM

16 sounds so young; what kind of experience do you have with girls or boys?

by Anonymousreply 78July 5, 2015 3:59 AM

Whoa. OP is 16? Then your married friend is a fucking pedophile and you need to step away. Go find guys your own age.

by Anonymousreply 79July 5, 2015 4:47 AM

R76, There's nothing wrong if I choose to have sex with an older man. Isn't the law 15 or 16 in most places? I'm old enough.

R78, I've had sex with one girl and one guy, that's it.

R79, No he's not a pedophile. Pedophiles aren't interested in teens. They want children who haven't started puberty.

by Anonymousreply 80July 5, 2015 6:14 AM

[quote]r76, There's nothing wrong if I choose to have sex with an older man. Isn't the law 15 or 16 in most places? I'm old enough.

Yes, there is something wrong, OP. It's illegal for an adult to have sex with minors.

by Anonymousreply 81July 5, 2015 6:22 AM

And where exactly is "most places", OP? Do you actually live in a place where that is the legal age limit?

by Anonymousreply 82July 5, 2015 6:28 AM

R81, R82, I just looked it up. It's called age of consent, when a person is old enough to choose to have sex with someone. In most states the age of consent is 16 but wiki says that some states have it at 18 for gays. But my state is 16. So I told you I it's okay. I'm old enough to choose to have sex with someone even if they are older than me.

by Anonymousreply 83July 5, 2015 6:34 AM

You might be old enough to choose to have sex with someone, but your emotional maturity is stunted. Is the object of your obsession prepared to have his family's pet bunny boiled?

by Anonymousreply 84July 5, 2015 6:38 AM

Is he het? If he's het and you're a woman he probably wants to fuck you. Straight married guys are pretty desperate.

by Anonymousreply 85July 5, 2015 6:52 AM

Update! He called me this weekend to see if I wanted to join him at the gym. I agreed to meet him. He was already doing cardio when I got there, but stopped and he said he'd help me figure out a good weight lifting routine and spot me. It was a pretty normal experience I guess. Afterword we went to locker room to change. I had my shirt off and was sitting on a bench taking my shoes off slowly so I could watch him undress. He was ripped, really hot body. He turned his back to me when he took off his underwear, so I only got to see his bare ass. He had a great ass and I was getting hard from staring at it. He put a towel on and came over to me, and did that same stance again. One foot on the bench, right next me, and started talking to me about working out and what type of routine I should start doing going forward. He then looked around and saw the locker room was empty, looked me in eye, and lifted his towel to scratch his balls. I could see his cock and everything, big cock. He noticed me staring at it and I think he saw the bulge in my shorts. He reached don and grabbed it. I think once he realised I was hard and into it, he got a lot more bold. He slipped off his towel and grabbed my head and pushed my face into his cock and told me to suck. I started sucking his perfect cock, and it got hard in mouth. And bigger, much bigger! It actually didn't stop growing as I sucked! And next thing I knew I had an 12 inch cock in mouth, it was crazy, it kept growing, and he pulled out of mouth, it was like a giant tentacle or something. It was wiggling around in the air like an octopus leg! Someone walked in and saw us, his cock lunged at the man and stabbed him in the eye! It dug into his eye and kept growing, there was so much blood! And then the tentacle cock came out the man's mouth all bloody with bits of brains on the tip. At this point I was thinking something was odd. I asked my married friend what he was doing and he told me he was Xenu the galactic overlord, come back from space to round up all the people and put them in a volcano, then drop a nuclear bomb on them. At that point I realised what we were doing was wrong. I told him I really liked him, but he was married, and I was only 16, and also he had stabbed a man in the eye with his penis and wanted to wipe out all of humanity. So I told him maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore. He looked a bit sad but I think he understood. Did I do the right thing guys? I'm losing sleep over this.

by Anonymousreply 86July 5, 2015 6:56 AM

Whatever, OP. Tbh it doesn't matter that you might technically be of age, like r84 says, you're too young an immature to be chasing after men that twice your own age.

And assuming that you are in fact correctly iterpretating his feelings for you, you should avoid getting involved with him, much for the reasons highlighted @ r61. You might think you're hot shit because an older guy wants you, but anyone in their 30's trying to hookup with somone considerably younger than themselves is a creep, a loser, and most likely a fucking predator.

by Anonymousreply 87July 5, 2015 7:03 AM

Stay in school. Your creative writing skills need a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 88July 5, 2015 7:05 AM

Cupcake, you've done a good job trolling DL. R67 was correct about your age. You saw 16 one time but it was a some time ago. You goofed on one of your responses. Go back and read them and see if you can spot it.

by Anonymousreply 89July 5, 2015 8:35 AM

Which response? I can't see the goof (this is beginning to feel like one of those old Columbo episodes)

by Anonymousreply 90July 5, 2015 11:54 AM

No teenager on Earth has ever cared about precisely defining pedophilia, just prosecuting attorneys and adults pervs.

Or adult perv trolls.

by Anonymousreply 91July 5, 2015 3:30 PM

So what happened? Do we get an update? (and yes, I mean a proper and truthful update... I'm looking at you R86

by Anonymousreply 92July 6, 2015 10:59 AM

[quote]Cupcake, you've done a good job trolling DL

Uh, no. Not the sane and smart among us at least. He was obvious from the beginning, but he really blew it when he said he "gave up on love" and then came back to announce that he was only 16. LOL! What a moron!

by Anonymousreply 93July 6, 2015 11:26 AM

R92, Yeah, R86 is not me. I haven't seen the guy since last week. I don't know why he's been gone.

by Anonymousreply 94July 7, 2015 10:47 PM

R94 please update us when you do see him

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2015 12:10 AM

So what happened...?

by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2015 3:34 AM

R74 16?! I don't believe that. And you're already talking about hooking up with your married boss, in such a laid back way?! Why can't you just join the swim team like other normal, gay 16 year old guys?

by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2015 4:27 AM

R7 I’m always more suspicious of the ones who HAVE to let me know they’re straight. There was a really cute Jewish lawyer I was friendly/flirty with who did that. He actually said “some people think I’m gay, but I’m not” while I was in earshot. Like, who says that? It made me think it was more for his benefit than mine, because he liked me more than he wanted to admit to himself.

by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2020 1:47 PM

Thanks for returning this fascinating thread to the DL's attention, Miss R98.

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2020 4:33 PM

Stick your finger in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2020 4:34 PM

Sorry R99! I didn’t mean to bump it. I had this one stored in my tabs on my browser for a few years now. Because of my aspergers, I can’t close any tabs until I’ve read and responded to them. Unfortunately, the week of primetime has just made my backlog of tabs even worse than it already was. People here have been so great and kind to put up with me.

by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2020 4:37 PM

How many fucking tabs did you have open on your browser??? Unless you mean bookmarks.

There have been dozens of 2015 threads bumped here in the last several weeks.

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2020 4:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!