Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet the Hot Cop Who Went to Twerk at Pride

Write me up, officer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 6, 2020 7:07 AM

Buzzfeed found out his identity:

[From his social media accounts, though, we know Hance is straight [Ed. note: #sadface], single (!!), and has two young children.

According to his LinkedIn profile, he’s been with the NYPD for 16 years. In 2005, he was honored by the New York City Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association for his heroism and quick thinking in working with his partner to save the life of a young boy who had been choking.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2015 8:48 PM

There's even more video from a different angle! Holy shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2015 8:51 PM

LOVE!!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2015 8:55 PM

Aw. This was really lovely. A cop who doesn't take himself too seriously and who understands what COMMUNITY policing is all about.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2015 9:05 PM

Hope there were no Disiplinary Actions taken against him since he was promoting excellent Community Relations which Bill deBlasio encourages.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2015 9:06 PM

I'm just surprised any straight guy, let alone a cop, would take the bottom position in a dance like that---he was grinding his ass up against the other guy's crotch.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2015 9:30 PM

[quote]I'm just surprised any straight guy, let alone a cop, would take the bottom position in a dance like that---he was grinding his ass up against the other guy's crotch.

You really don't know straight guys. Young straight guys can be the gayest people on the planet. Cause y'know, gay=hilarious.

Still, he obviously means well. It's nice.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2015 9:38 PM

Promote him !! He seems really good natured and I bet his 'brothers' are ribbing him a lot ..... and he's telling them to suck it.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2015 9:50 PM

It was funny, wonderful and hot what he did.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2015 10:07 PM

It really is a lovely expression of community. Imagine this twenty years ago? We've come so fucking far.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2015 10:20 PM

Why are they ribbing him?

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2015 10:21 PM

Right on, R10. I like to see positivity here once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2015 10:31 PM

R6, prolly because like mentioned, he doesn't take his ass that seriously

Unlike Some queens around here. . . .

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2015 10:34 PM

r6, it's not that unusual. I see straight dudes at clubs getting ground on like that all the time by dudes, sometimes as a joke, sometimes not.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2015 10:36 PM

well that interesting. clubs certainly have changed since I used to go then. In my clubbing days (20 yrs ago) a straight guy would have died rather than get his ass ground on by another dude's crotch. I guess it's a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2015 10:46 PM

The thing about straight guys is they are comfortable playing gay chicken games...with other straight guys.

If a guy openly identifies as gay things aren't so easy going. I have a friend in the military, he said everyone was accepting and friendly after he came out, but no longer would they be so touchy and doing the ridiculous gay shit with him like when he was closeted. Said that mentality is pretty common.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2015 10:50 PM

And twenty years later you still carry that homophobic baggage.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2015 11:29 PM

[quote] Said that mentality is pretty common.

Is it? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2015 11:32 PM

[quote]If a guy openly identifies as gay things aren't so easy going. I have a friend in the military, he said everyone was accepting and friendly after he came out, but no longer would they be so touchy and doing the ridiculous gay shit with him like when he was closeted. Said that mentality is pretty common.

That's at least partly because those straight guys know exactly how they'd feel themselves if a girl was doing it to them. I avoid being too touchy feely with my gay buddies for the same reason: not wanting to send wrong signals.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2015 11:49 PM

Not saying it is surprising R18, but that the cop stands out more because he is twerking against a gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2015 11:59 PM

[quote] twerkimg against a gay guy.

Oh my god, how awful for him.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2015 12:10 AM

How happy for the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2015 12:28 AM

What a sweetheart! And genuine hero!

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2015 12:38 AM

cool dude, bro!

by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2015 2:00 PM

He just died from a 9/11 related brain cancer which was diagnosed only last November. He was in the bucket brigade at Ground Zero. Please contribute to the gofundme fund for his two young daughters. See the related recent thread for links or google him.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2017 5:44 AM

This is NOT behavior befitting an officer.

I love police officers, and want desperately to serve a man in uniform, but I can't support this.

by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2020 4:02 AM

R26 Oh so you prefer officers that beat the shit out of people or kill them? Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 27September 6, 2020 4:14 AM

R27 Depends. Are they hot?

by Anonymousreply 28September 6, 2020 4:17 AM

Bump bitch is using datalounge for her on negations, Russian shit stained ends. Be sure to FF and block every bump bitch comment like R26.

by Anonymousreply 29September 6, 2020 7:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!