Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jim Carrey Brands California Governor ‘Fascist’ Over Vaccine Law

Carrey has been an activist on the issue since his relationship with Jenny McCarthy

Jim Carrey left his 14 million Twitter followers in no doubt about his feelings on California’s tough new vaccination law on Tuesday.

The actor believes there is a link between vaccines and autism. He branded California Gov. Jerry Brown a “corporate fascist” after he signed into law one of the strictest immunization programs in the country earlier in the day.

In a series of more than half a dozen tweets that ended in a flurry of capital letters, the Golden Globe winner insisted he was “pro-vaccine.” He was only “anti-neutrotoxin,” he said, repeating his claim that ingredients such as thimerosal and mercury carry a risk to children…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2021 9:58 PM

Jim Carrey has bipolar disorder AND he's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2015 7:25 PM

OP is worse than Hitler and anti-vaccine mommies.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2015 7:25 PM

R2, that shit stopped being amusing a few days back.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2015 7:29 PM

[quote]He was only “anti-neutrotoxin,” he said, repeating his claim that ingredients such as thimerosal and mercury carry a risk to children…

Most of the vaccines no longer have this. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2015 7:30 PM

these hollyweird nuts are so out of touch with reality it's ridiculous. Carey's a NUT

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2015 7:31 PM

It's as toxic as his career.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2015 7:32 PM

Jim has a grandchild. I wonder if his grandkid is vaccinated? I vote yes, vaccinated in a nice Beverly Hills clinic.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2015 7:37 PM

Thank you, Dr Carrey.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2015 10:40 PM

Taking health advice from a mentally ill actor is like taking advice on nutrition from a model.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2015 11:12 PM

Jim Carrey! Remember when he was relevant? It was back during the George HW Bush administration, I seem to recall...

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2015 11:17 PM

Never knew Jim Carrey did a PhD in Biochemistry and Epidemiology that would qualify him to talk about the science behind vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2015 9:43 PM

The worse than Hitler thing needs to go away now.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2015 9:45 PM

And a WAY overpaid idiot, R1.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2015 9:49 PM

[quote] that shit stopped being amusing a few days back.

[quote] The worse than Hitler thing needs to go away now.

It's been going on for years on DL and won't stop any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2015 9:50 PM

No it hasn't. I've been here for years and years and it's a relatively new, over-played phenomenon.

Enough.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2015 9:55 PM

Notice he's not bashing anti-depressants

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2015 9:58 PM

There is also a link between Carrey's reading scripts and the many flops he starred in.

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2015 10:00 PM

He's snorted kilos of coke in his lifetime, but the thought of a vaccination is the fucking end of the world.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2015 2:12 AM

I wonder if this will re-surface and result in his getting canceled.

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2021 5:41 PM

And suddenly I remebered he dated that crazy bitch anti-vaxxer Jenny McCarthy.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2021 5:44 PM

Didn’t Jenny McCarthy claim she cured her son? That he recovered from autism?

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2021 5:46 PM

[quote] I wonder if this will re-surface and result in his getting canceled.

He’s been cancelled from SNL. They told him to “step down” from portraying Biden & it’s not just because he was terrible. It’s also because of his anti-vaxx crap. NBC was convinced that it’s not a good look during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2021 5:49 PM

To (R-21) I thought that "whore McCarthy's son" was retarded. Didn't Carrey beat the retard into her tard brat?

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2021 5:53 PM

I wonder what Linda Ronstadt thinks. She dated them both.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2021 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!