Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kodi streaming tv

Does anyone know how to use this? I am not all that tech savvy. Someone from work recommended it to me, but I'm not too sure if it's worthwhile or not. Have any of you out there used this before? Is it better/worse than Netflix? Just looking for opinions, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2020 3:42 PM

as far as I know, you just have ti install it on your PC. After that, you have to install in it some "add-ons", which are something like p2p softwares to see the streaming. There are some tutorial on YT on how to do this. Practically you won't need cable tv ever again.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2015 1:09 AM

Definitely worth the hassle but it can get complicated if you're not that tech-savy. You can side-load on the FireTV and the FireStick so you can watch it on your regular TV and not a laptop.

You can watch just about any film you can think of with the IceFilms or Genisis add-ons. I use it mainly to watch live UK TV.

Look for the You Tube tutorials and take it slow.

There's a lot of people offering pre-loaded boxes that have Kodi already installed for sale. DON'T DO IT!!! 99.9% of everything is free on Kodi.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2015 1:34 AM

I use it. But my roomie installed it for me on my tablet.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2015 1:57 AM

Just buy a minix box & hook it to your TV

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2015 3:47 AM

These responses are Greek to me.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2020 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!