Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bristol Palin blasts Miley Cyrus' 'contempt' for Christians

Bristol Palin blasts Miley Cyrus' 'contempt' for Christians

By Chris E. Hayner, Jun 12th, 2015

Bristol Palin isn't very happy about Miley Cyrus' interview in Paper Magazine ( warning: link contains nudity), and she's letting her feelings be known in a new blog post.

In the magazine piece, Cyrus says she considers herself to be the least judgmental person ever -- "As long as you're not hurting anyone, your choices are your choices." However she "maintains a particular contempt for fundamentalist lawmakers who rally against this sort of progressive, potentially life-saving changes [for the LGBT] community."

Cyrus also labels those who believe biblical stories like Noah's Ark "f***ing insane" and called her parents "conservative-a** motherf***ers"

That doesn't sit right with Palin, who writes on her blog, "Is it just me or does it seem more than a little fake that someone claiming to be accepting of everyone and everything would spew such judgment towards her own parents and their deeply held religious beliefs?"

"She wants everyone else to let her be 'free to be Miley,' but seems unwilling to offer the same respect to her parents and those who wish to live out their Christian faith," Palin continues.

What Palin doesn't address is Cyrus' comments on making "progressive, potentially life-saving changes [for the LGBT] community." Instead she ends her blog on a sarcastic note, writing, "Thanks for giving us the best example of what 'tolerance' looks like in Hollywood: it looks a lot like contempt."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2020 1:11 PM

Shut up Bristol. If you kept your fucking legs closed you wouldn't be an unwed mother, you slut.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2015 6:38 PM

She also neglected to read the "As long as you're not hurting anyone, your choices are your choices" part. Fundamentalist Christians hurt people everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2015 6:44 PM

Bristol is jealous because Myley has those cute perky little boobies and Bristol's wrungd out jugs look like fried eggs.

Not to mention her cavernous snatch from passing that baby. She tried landing another man to marry but when he heard the echo after she queefed he ran for the hills.

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2015 6:51 PM

The only skank who could actually make me like Miley Cyrus.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2015 6:52 PM

Isn't this all staged by Miley though? I mean all of it, Miley just wants to be in the news. I would not be surpised if Miley paid BP to say this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2015 6:58 PM

Miley Cyrus is a whore for the Illuminati.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2015 7:01 PM

Oh Bristol: My offenses Palin comparison, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2015 10:17 PM

I'd be willing to bet Jesus is mortified by all of the smug, sanctimonious, self-proclaimed "Christians" like the Palins, who are a huge part of the reason why atheism is on its meteoric rise here in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2015 5:11 AM

Good for you, Miley! Tell it like it is!

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2015 5:29 AM

What is this....battle of the sluts?

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2015 5:31 AM

Bristol is just bitter because her illegitimate child will never get into heaven. But don't worry bristol, the entire rest of your family won't either. So your little bastard will have a lot of company.

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2015 5:41 AM

Sluts who live in glass double-wides should not throw stones.

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2015 7:50 AM

R11, don't you know anything about Christianity? All is forgiven--just give your heart to Cheeses.

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2015 11:15 AM

It always occurs to me that berating liberals for criticizing christians' "deeply held beliefs" is simply saying "how dare you hate on me for simply hating LGBTQs, all women and people of color and atheists and then trying to enact laws to punish them". Liberal's intolerance is like saying that it's intolerant to hate the KKK. JMO folks.

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2015 11:24 AM

Let's put this in the right perspective. Miley Cyrus is one of the biggest stars on this planet at the moment who's worked her ass off to get where she is. Bristol Palin is a daughter of a failed and crazy politician and she's really done nothing worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2015 11:28 AM

Well, [R15}, she did practice unprotected sex pretty early in life. I'd say she's a quick study.

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2015 11:55 AM

R1 So rude.

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 10:41 PM

This is from 2015.

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 10:46 PM

Of course it is. I wonder which Trump-related story our right-wing troll is trying to push down the scroll list. Or maybe he just likes to stir shit with anything anti-religion? Yesterday, it was all about Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 10:54 PM

Who has Bristol fucked today? Lots of men

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2020 10:58 PM

I find both of them repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Shouldn't Bristol be busy with some guy on top of her making another bastard child?

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 12:05 AM

Bristol is pissed that Miley could buy and sell her worthless ass 50 thousand times and never miss the money.

Does Bristol work, or is blogging her vocation now?

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2020 12:07 AM

Has Bristol gotten knocked up again yet?

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 12:16 AM

FF r17 for dredging up a 5-year-old thread. If enough of us do that, maybe Muriel will turn him off.

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2020 12:32 AM

Bristol "Knock Me Up and Call My Baby Mommy's" Palin is talking about Christianity?

Haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Have any good drunk fights in the street lately, Brissy? Tell you cock-snorting adulteress mom hi for America!

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2020 12:36 AM

Is it 2008? Because if not, I don't understand why anyone is supposed to care about Bristol or Miley.

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2020 1:02 AM

[quote] Bristol is just bitter because her illegitimate child will never get into heaven.

This is what will happen to all illegitimate babies when the rapture begins. All that good christian fundy love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2020 1:20 AM

Bristol has had some Wrecking Balls emptied into her.

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2020 1:24 AM

A twice divorced single mother of three at the age of 29 probably ought to keep her lips closed where the morals of others are concerned.

by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2020 2:52 AM

What dumb fuck piece of shit bumps a 2015 thread?

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2020 2:54 AM

If you don't like being held in contempt, don't be contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2020 4:15 AM

[quote] What dumb fuck piece of shit bumps a 2015 thread?

The kind who wants to drag a Palin. I see nothing wrong with that.

Now shut your fucking, fat whore mouth.

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2020 1:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!