Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Courtney Love Threatened To Sue Movies Who Showed "Soaked In Bleach", Likely Behind IMDb Attack And Initial Bad Reviews

It's filtering through the grapevine that Courtney Love has threatened to sue any movie theatre that showed the film, "Soaked In Bleach", claiming "copyright". Of course this is done as a form of censorship, to stop people from learning the truth.

It's also widely believed that Courtney Love is behind the attack on the Soaked In Bleach IMDb board. On Wednesday over 300 people gave the film a 1 star rating within a short span of time. The next day, over 200 people gave the movie a 1 star rating within an even less span of time. The movie had not even been released yet. It's believed that Courtney orchestrated it in a desperate attempt to turn potential viewers off from the movie.

Finally, many people think Courtney also paid movie critics to write bad reviews of the film. Courtney has already been recording saying that she pays off people in the media to plant whatever she story she wants so it is not crazy to suggest she might be paying off people to write bad reviews.

The good news is that that some wonderful reviews are not filtering through. I guess all the people that Courtney paid for the bad reviews are done and not unbiased reviewers are speaking their mind.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2021 8:53 PM

*Forgive the misspellings and bad grammar! I'm typing without my glasses!

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2015 6:22 AM

This could get very interesting. Good. I loved Kurt and I despise her.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2015 6:28 AM

Circle Cinema posted on their Facebook that Courtney is sending "cease and desist" letters to movie chains showing the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2015 6:42 AM

God, I fear it's all true. What a watery mess those 2.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2015 6:57 AM

OP is an insane troll who also thinks Sandy Hook was all faked.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2015 7:38 AM

LA showing was packed. People are saying they had to turn people away.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2015 5:34 PM

R5 in all her glory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2015 5:36 PM

R5 is correct. OP is a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2015 5:39 PM

Courtney is an idiot. She should just keep quiet. This is only drawing more attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2015 5:52 PM

R9, Word is that she is shitting her pants. The SPD official spokesperson supposedly assured her that the film would never be distributed.

Someone else forewarned an email to Tom Grant from the spokesperson claiming that his contacts in the entertainment industry assured him that the film would never be distributed. So I guess he is shitting his pants now as well.

Get ready, this may very well blow the lid off of this and get this case reopened. Never has so many top experts in their field argued that the SPD bungled the case and that it needs to be reopened.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2015 6:01 PM

Forwarded, not forwarned.

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2015 6:03 PM

Please IGNORE this OP. The others are correct - it is psycho. Its other obsession in addition to 'CL is a murderer' and 'Sandy Hook was faked' is with the Jon-Benet murder (or rather with accusing the brother).

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2015 6:09 PM

This OP may also be the one who keeps repeating that Bruce Jenner killed the woman in the car accident. Unless that's another tedious nut.

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2015 6:10 PM

Funny how all the trolls come out attacking me, the OP. Probably obsessed Courtney fans who couldn't get dick if they paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2015 6:11 PM

R13 Nope. Never did a thread on that and by the way, it's true. Bruce hit a woman and forced her car into oncoming traffic, killing her. The case is still ongoing and he still may do jail time for it

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2015 6:13 PM

[quote]Courtney Love may not be a saint, which will come as a shock to no one, but the doped flakiness, the preening narcissism, the cynical calculation, even the media manipulation on view from her in Soaked in Bleach — these, still, do not a murderer make.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2015 6:15 PM

Except, R3, that Circle Cinema says they HAVEN'T received a C&D, and thus far, there is nothing online about anyone who HAS received one.

If these C&Ds exist, OP, then show us one. Have one of the theaters scan it and show it. They'll get huge publicity from showing the C&D from Courtney Love, so it should be easy to find someone willing to share their letter.

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2015 6:22 PM

“Courtney killed Kurt”: The legend continues in Soaked In Bleach

"Soaked In Bleach stops short of flat-out stating what it wants to, presumably for legal reasons, which is that somebody—likely nanny Michael “Cali” DeWitt—murdered Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain at the behest of Cobain’s wife, Courtney Love, and made it look like a suicide. That theory isn’t new, nor is much of anything in Benjamin Statler’s documentary, but it does present the facts (both disputed and undisputed) in a manner more succinct than they’ve been presented before, at least on film. (Go ahead and cast a sideways glance at Nick Broomfield’s self-serving Kurt & Courtney.) And if it doesn’t lead people to believe that Cobain was murdered, it might achieve its secondary goals—to at least nudge them toward the possibility, and to get the authorities to consider re-opening the case. It’s intended as a call to action, not just a salacious re-hash."

"Still, Soaked In Bleach counters that salaciousness with believable, credentialed talking heads, most notably Norm Stamper, who was Chief of the Seattle P.D. at the time of Cobain’s death. He, along with some forensics experts, believe that the case should be re-opened—that the determination of suicide (which was made the very day Cobain’s body was discovered) was too hasty. Soaked In Bleach also purposefully avoids some of the wackier conspiracy theories around Cobain’s death, choosing instead to treat it like a serious investigation—which is how it started. And whether he’s way off base or not, Tom Grant is clearly a believer, and the ideas he presents via Soaked In Bleach—as unabashedly one-sided as they are—aren’t easily dismissed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2015 6:24 PM

R17, There's no need for your O/C skepticism. This is how Courtney has acted in the past. This is her nature. She threatens to sue everyone but ultimately never does.

She threatened to sue anyone who showed the documentary Kurt & Courtney.

She threated to sue anyone who gave air time to Tom Grant.

She threatened to sue Tom Grant for slander and libel.

But she never does. Because Courtney is a coward and a liar and she knows that if she sues anyone then it opens her up to be deposed and she would have to answer questions that she doesn't want to answer.

by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2015 6:26 PM

If Courtney were to sue Tom Grant for slander and libel for accusing her of murdering Kurt then she would have to go through a deposition. In a deposition she can be asked a wide range of questions under oath. Based on her answers the death investigation could be reopened solely on her responses. So her attorney had likely advised her not to sue unless she wants to risk having the death investigation reopened.

So for 20+ years Courtney has never once sued anyone for accusing her of being a murderer. Because she is one.

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2015 6:30 PM

OP/R19, I was threatened by Courtney Love in college in about 1996 for reposting her Prodigy Online posts to Usenet. I've told this story on DL before, you can probably find it via Google. She called my college and others to complain about the reposts and things we said on Usenet, and one of the universities reported it to the media; once it hit the media, she stopped.

I know what she's like. That doesn't mean I believe you, because I've been seeing you post this psycho shill crap on DL for over a year. You're looking for publicity, not the truth.

Show us the C&D. Show us someone who has gotten a C&D, not a theater who was told (probably by you) that Love is sending out C&Ds.

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2015 6:32 PM

R17,

Yeah, I don't believe you. You are just another fucking troll and obsessed Courtney fan.

This isn't "psyho stuff". The former chief of police for the SPD and the nation's top forensic experts in the film who argue that the death investigation needs to be reopened are not psycho, are not tin hats. You are just a foolish, lunatic Courtney fan willing to say and do anything to protect your fucking idol.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2015 6:36 PM

Ah yes, the obsessed Courtney Love hater. You need to be jailed.

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2015 6:40 PM

Yes, the mentally ill piece of shit known as Courtney Love is my idol. You're a goddamned genius.

The movie may have compelling evidence; reviews are mixed, so it's anyone's guess. You, on the other hand, are psycho and a shill, and can't do anything but shriek like a fucking baby that everyone who disagrees with you is a "lunatic Courtney fan."

Show us the C&D.

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2015 6:40 PM

People have contacted Circle Cinema and have asked them to pass the word on that any theater that received a cease & desist should publish it online and for them not to worry because Courtney is all bark and that she would never actually sue.

by Anonymousreply 25June 12, 2015 6:41 PM

R24, screeching "psycho!" and "shill!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 12, 2015 6:43 PM

You idiotic queens think Sandy Hoax was real because of a porta potty?

Nobody Cried because Nobody died. The 'parents' have never cried, had any tears, or any red eyes. One day after his so-called daughter was killed, one was seen laughing and joking before his fake press release where he lambasted guns. You could see him laughing and smiling, and then getting into character.

No photos of mass evacuations. The police cruiser video shows no mass evacuations. Just one staged photo with 7 kids. Another one exists showing the same kids in a different position. That's it.

Everything was an anomaly pertaining to this live drill by Homeland Security to brainwash idiots like you into thinking guns are bad.

They changed the law months before the fake shooting so it's illegal to view death records of murder victims. Gee, what a coincidence. The only time in history that's happened.

Stories change, no mass evacuation, video shows people at the site walking in circles around the building and back in. Gee, that's not unusual at all. Fake photoshopped photos of the children with their fake families. Gene Rosen's every-changing odd story, his odd antics, Anderson CIA Cooper yukking it up with the fake parents who aren't crying. Interviews with the fake parents? When one of them goes off script, you can see them all looking at each other strangely. Little kids have the same fake story, "Little Timmy thought that only police and military should have guns!" Strange reactions of the child students. They didn't act scared. They pretty much admitted it was fake, from what they saw.

No evidence this happened. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Just like the Boston Smoke bomb a thon, this was completely made-up fiction. These people made millions from donations from you, the idiots.

Look it up yourself before belching your 'opinions.' They don't count if you don't know what you're talking about. I could go on all day about this. It's frightening people could lie about this, or believe it happened with all the anomalies present.

by Anonymousreply 27June 12, 2015 6:45 PM

R27, This thread is for Soaked in Bleach.

by Anonymousreply 28June 12, 2015 6:47 PM

Wow, genius - you sure are a moron

by Anonymousreply 29June 12, 2015 6:47 PM

I'm not R27 but I'm guessing he posted that here because you're the OP of both threads and are currently active in both.

by Anonymousreply 30June 12, 2015 7:23 PM

R30, I posted that thread but I later posted that I did it to piss off the trolls who I knew would lunge at it and attack it. I am not active in that thread nor do I believe in Sandy hook conspiracies or really any conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 31June 12, 2015 7:26 PM

[quote]nor do I believe in Sandy hook conspiracies or really any conspiracy theories.

Except you do.

by Anonymousreply 32June 12, 2015 7:30 PM

R32, Except I don't or else you would have proof of me going on and on about Sandy Hook, which you do no have as I do not believe in Sandy Hook. But nice try, troll.

by Anonymousreply 33June 12, 2015 7:33 PM

If anyone wants to watch the movie, you can now rent it online for $5.99 or buy it for $14.95 and be able to download it.

If you rent it you can watch it as many times as you like in a 48 hour period. If you buy it you can watch it anytime online and also download it to any device.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 12, 2015 7:41 PM

This is all so silly. People get away with murder far more often than innocent people get convicted of murder. It's the cycle of life. Human frailties will always be part of the human condition. Once a person is accused of murder, that person will always have to deal with those who believe it to be true. Our system of publicity justice is a rotten system, but due to our limited abilities it appears this will never change. At least we have stopped murdering disobedient children and stopped stoning prostitutes in several countries around the globe. Of course, even today some still follow the rules of "the good book" instead of using those gold leaf pages as high glass toilet paper.

In our country, the USofAssholes, hypocrisy has been industrialized for the sake of advertising revenue. Therefore, we will never know the truth, as we aren't equipped to recognize the truth. This will never stop the insanity of pretending we do.

by Anonymousreply 35June 12, 2015 7:42 PM

R35, The problem is that when it comes to Kurt almost everything people believe about Kurt comes from Courtney, the woman who had him killed. After Kurt's death the world turned to her to tell us about Kurt. Courtney wove a mythology about him being suicidal all of his life and other assorted bull shit and the world fell for it and continues to fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 36June 12, 2015 8:18 PM

Courtney Love Manages To Cancel Many Screenings Of ‘Soaked In Bleach’!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2015 8:20 PM

Tom grand confirms only one movie theater cancelled showing of Soaked in Bleach due to threats by Courtney Love. The rest of them just ignored her.

"As many of you have already assumed, it's true. Courtney's lawyers had legally threatened the owners of each and every theater that had advertised they would be screening "Soaked In Bleach." Unfortunately, the threat worked on one of the theaters. Did you get that? Just ONE of the theaters. All of the other theaters that were scheduled for screening read the threatening letter then moved ahead. I support stand and behind the theaters that are screening or are going to be screening "Soaked in Bleach." I view this as the support of "Freedom of Speech." Watch the film, then YOU decide.. You see, there are many business people in this world who CANNOT be intimidated. I'm sure they are now very happy they didn't fold. I would like to express my gratitude and admiration for the courage they have displayed as an example to the rest of us all. As you can see and read from posts online, "Soaked in Bleach" was a HUGE success at each theater where it was screened so far. As I mentioned earlier, I was at the Crestwood Theater in Westwood Village last night with Benjamin Statler, Sarah Scott and August Emerson. As the film concluded, the audience reaction was overwhelming. The ovation was not anticipated, and a second round began as the credits started rolling! We went there with the expectation of possible heckling or other disturbances. It turned out to be just the opposite. Along with so many others who wanted to express their appreciation after the film, I had one young lady come up to me to talk, but she could not stop apologizing. She told me she had been a huge fan of Courtney's. She added that she had sent me several sarcastic comments on Facebook and other social media, using several different account names. After watching MOH and now "Soaked in Bleach," she felt and acted ashamed as she apologized to me. I assured this very sweet young lady, "It's ok. This has been happening for years. We know that people who have never really seen the facts normally react like you did. You don't need to feel bad at all. It's no big deal." That didn't seem to help her much. She still apologized several times. It was a moment that will remain etched in my mind. It was more than a text message—it was a human being standing in front of me face-to-face, saying things that were so meaningful and powerful, even though she didn't need to say anything. "Soaked in Bleach" may have made an impact on this young woman, but she certainly made an impact on me! Tom"

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2015 9:03 PM

Show me one shred of proof Sandy Hoax wasn't a hoax. Look into it. You'll be shocked at the outright lies.

Nobody Cried because Nobody Died

Fools

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2015 9:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2015 8:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 13, 2015 8:42 PM

R36 Really? The trainwreck known as Courtney Love was clever enough to do all that?

by Anonymousreply 42April 11, 2021 8:21 PM

Why is this thread popping up again? It’s from 2015.

by Anonymousreply 43April 11, 2021 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!