Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Smallville

What about behind the scenes drama and bitchery?

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2015 12:39 AM

No tea, but let me say I will be jealous of anyone who got Rosenbaum in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2015 9:20 AM

The guy who played Superman was not handsome at all.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2015 2:35 PM

Is it true that the actress who originally played Clark's mom was fired after the pilot for clashing with Tom Welling?

And what about Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack? Didn't one supposedly get the other involved in some kind of cult?

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2015 2:45 PM

There is not very much gossip about Smallville. It was apparently a low key, low drama set. This is all that I've heard:

John Schneider drove directors crazy because he saw Jonathan as a leading character and would give 18 page feedback memos on scripts. He was angry to have been killed off.

Kristin Kreuk's boyfriend, Mark Hildreth, recruited Kristin into the NXIVM cult. Kreuk then recruited Allison Mack, who is, or was, dating the cult leader. Not clear if Kristin is still in the cult but she and Hildreth were broken up for a while.

A poster at Television without Pity used to claim Justin Hartley was bisexual and in an open marriage with his wife Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2015 5:03 PM

So John Schneider was Smallville's Tina Louise?

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2015 5:06 PM

You bitches said, for years, that Kristin was a lesbo

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2015 5:13 PM

[quote] The guy who played Superman was not handsome at all.

Sorry, Randon loser box office poison Bouth, but Tom Welling is easily one of the most beautiful people IN THE WORLD.

He is sheer perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2015 5:24 PM

There was a behind the scenes blooper of Tom Welling accidentally farting and apologizing for it. It used to be on YouTube, but I just tried searching for it, and it's been taken down.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2015 5:53 PM

R6 That rumour is still going...she was sighted at a lezzie bar in Vancouver years ago and definitely had more onscreen chemistry with women then men. Wouldn't surprise me if she comes out before she's 40.

Ian Somerhalder was only on Smallville a short time but complained the whole time and was widely disliked. Jensen Ackles everyone loved.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2015 7:51 PM

How small was the ville?

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2015 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!