Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Kenneth Brannagh and Tom Hiddleston still together?

Info!

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2018 6:56 AM

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2015 1:29 AM

He got him into RADA, into his first major play, onto TV and into his first really big film role.

I think the love will endure. (but remain secretive.)

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2015 1:35 AM

Oh? Hiddleston's gay?

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2015 5:56 PM

Huddleston will be on the cover of British Vanity Fair declaring his new name of Kate a la Cautlyn Jenner.He felt that Thomasina was too much of a gay nickname.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2015 6:01 PM

Hmm let's see? Late 30s no track record of long lasting relationship. Loves musical theatre. Has a lovely pearl necklace, and a long succession of beards/PR laydeez. Jescia Chastain FGS anyone?

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2015 6:02 PM

R5 To add to that he also seems a bit of a voyeur. If I recall right rumor had it that he was quite openly flaunting his package in the men's bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2015 6:04 PM

Even prior to Wallander, Hiddleston had a bit part on Branagh's HBO Nazi show, Conspiracy. Would have been about 19 at the rime.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2015 6:06 PM

I'd heard before, but never sought confirmation, that he tends to bed primarily male celebs so they'll keep it secret and female fans.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2015 6:09 PM

By "he" do you mean Hiddleston or Brannaugh?

I have a huge crush on Brannaugh myself.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2015 6:22 PM

R9 The rumor was about Hiddleston, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Brannaugh acted similarly.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2015 6:42 PM

I believe Kenneth had an affair with Keanu Reeves when they were making Much Ado. I believe the affair continued after the shoot and Emma eventually broke up with Ken because of it.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2015 6:42 PM

R11 Oh? Now that's interesting. I've heard that Keanu is fairly flexible when it comes to his sexuality. Previous relationship with River, etc. I wouldn't be surprised...

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2015 6:44 PM

[R6] Bet he's had a good rummage round Renner's Bag too.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2015 6:53 PM

R13 At this point, who hasn't?

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2015 6:57 PM

[quote] Has a lovely pearl necklace

Isn't that a term for being cummed-on?

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2015 9:13 PM

OP, the last name is Branagh - one "n".

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2015 9:33 PM

Hiddleston is so talented and so unattractive that I'm almost willing to believe their relationship is platonic.

Really, out of makeup he looks like a weasel, a long thin weasel.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2015 6:32 AM

I mean, who would exchange career advancement for a piece of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2015 3:42 PM

Well you say that but..... I hear Branagh had to edit Loki's package to make it more acceptable for the family audience of the first Thor movie. Or maybe that's what he 'said' he did. The Boy's gotta worry tho'; these threads used to be up to 600 before you could yell 'mewling quim'. I suppose puberty's hit for most of the fan gurls. Talented boy - might be fully appreciated when Crimson Peak (?) comes out.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2015 9:09 PM

Branagh has lost some ( OK, a lot) of his boyish charm...and yet...something about him is intensely attractive, still.

The slight seediness around the edges adds to the package. He's the perfect size to straddle you--and slide up and down on your cock.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2015 12:36 AM

I think he's pretty sexy.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2015 2:51 AM

I think KB's beginning to resemble Carl from Disney/Pixar's "Up." His thin lips dried up ages ago.

Is Hiddles bi or gay? He gives off a bi vibe but is probably gay-leaning. I agree he kind of looks like a weasle. His hairline makes him look 5-10 years older than he actually is. Good actor though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2015 4:14 AM

Heard he had to do the casting couch with Branagh to get the role of Loki.

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2015 3:37 PM

He's got a certain energy about him that is quite attractive, but yeah, facially-speaking, Hiddleston is pretty ordinary.

I'd say he's bi in the sense he's probably done everything at least once.

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2015 3:46 PM

I love when DLers post definitively about celebrities' sexuality based solely on the feel they get from them when they're onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2015 3:53 PM

I love when know-it-all killjoys say nothing of interest.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2015 3:59 PM

Then you must hate yourself, r26.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2015 4:00 PM

R11 Emma left Kenneth because she found out about his affair with Helena Bonham Carter, while the two made that Frankenstein movie in the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2015 4:01 PM

R27 - I do, it's true!

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2015 4:02 PM

It's not "DLers", it's fangurls. Hiddleston is fangurl bait and fangurls love to make up pairings or to obsess over the real ones. He's not with Branagh, the fangurls just want him to be gay because they can't stand any of the women he's associated with. When he did have a girlfriend, all they did is trash her. No gay rumors, just made up stuff about the girlfriend.

With the fangurls, they either need the guy to be gay because if the fantasy has to be ruined, better for it to be ruined because he's not even interested in women, or they think that there's no way he could be gay because they won't let the fantasy be ruined AND they hate any bitch that goes near him.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2015 4:05 PM

As for the Chastain story: she even denied that or let her publicist deny it. Still the rumour keeps floating around.

Hiddleston's PR probably plants these sort of things now and then and that's enough. People will just vaguely remember that he dated this and that actress, without him actually having to do much bearding. So far that seems to work just fine.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2015 9:57 PM

Both were at TGN show last friday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 7, 2015 4:41 AM

He's an excellent actor. The casting couch rumors have been around for quite a while. The fucking female fans rumors have also been around for a long time. With so many devoted fraufangurls, it's hard to know if the fan fucking is real or just their wishful thinking, probably the latter.

by Anonymousreply 33October 7, 2015 4:52 AM

R22, you are so wrong for that. No resemblance at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 7, 2015 5:14 AM

No No R30 I'm not a fangurl. I'm a RADA graduate so I know lots of stories. Even been involved personally in a few.

Ken has been Tom's "mentor" for close to a decade now. Everything Tom is is because of Ken's love.

by Anonymousreply 35October 7, 2015 5:25 AM

Interesting, R35, thanks for the info. Any other stories you'd care to share? Does Branagh have any other proteges?

by Anonymousreply 36October 7, 2015 5:33 AM

Ken and Helena affair at time of Frankenstein? That was bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2015 5:37 AM

few more replies and this thread will be over taken by his fan-gurls who are ready to kill in his name--just like islamic state.

by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2015 5:51 AM

So are they?

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2017 1:19 AM

Damn! How did that Irish mick get to Hiddleston before I did?

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2017 1:32 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2017 11:22 AM

"Branagh, Kenneth. "Early in his career was ambitio-sexual--would sleep with anyone to advance his career." Cute but conceited. Possibly yet another Great Gay British Actor. Couldn't handle his then-wife's success and pouted, causing Emma Thompson to divorce him. Linked with Helena Bonham Carter and Alicia Silverstone."

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2017 11:54 AM

Seems the bulk of the comments are from before the doomed romance between Hiddles and Taylor Swift. Remember THAT?

Just add him to the list: Taylor Lautner, Jakey G., Harry Styles, Joe Jonas....

by Anonymousreply 43July 21, 2017 12:09 PM

I like the idea, even if it's only a grain of truth to it

by Anonymousreply 44July 21, 2017 12:44 PM

Well it makes sense R25 to be an actor who is convincing on-screen. If you play a "heterosexual" character and are not then it kind of shows.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2018 2:24 PM

R37, much has been published about the affair between Bonham Carter and Branagh, including Emma Thompson herself talking about it and saying she forgave Bonham Carter.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2018 2:33 PM

R46 Branagh might still be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2018 2:46 PM

Remember when Richard Madden who played prince charming in Branagh's version of Cinderella had to try on diffrent jock-straps in front of Branagh and the costume designer in order to look which one would make his package look "family friendly"?

When Alexander Skarsgard was originally cast as Thor and dropped last minute under mysterious circumstances and Chris Hemsworth later refused to ever work with Branagh again ( after having to do the casting couch)?

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2018 2:53 PM

R47, I never said otherwise. But Branagh absolutely had an affair with Bonham Carter. Went on for quite a while, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]To add to that he also seems a bit of a voyeur. If I recall right rumor had it that he was quite openly flaunting his package in the men's bathroom.

oh dear! we must then conclude that other denizens of the cottage were exhibiting even more delectable packages

by Anonymousreply 50February 5, 2018 2:57 PM

"Remember when," r48? Like we were all there?

by Anonymousreply 51February 5, 2018 2:57 PM

"...and Chris Hemsworth later refused to ever work with Branagh again."

Link please. Not that it's totally unbelievable, but we need more details.

by Anonymousreply 52February 5, 2018 8:30 PM

Isn't Hiddles currently fucking his gay publicist?

by Anonymousreply 53February 5, 2018 10:20 PM

I don’t believe you R48 because Alexander Skarsgård would not have dropped out of such a big role. And he’s suspiciously gay also. I don’t believe he would turn down gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2018 2:43 AM

What really is KBs story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2018 6:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!