Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stacey Dash Is The New Kirk Cameron

Ageless Romney Girl and FOX News contributor Stacey Dash, who was never drugged by Bill Cosby FYI, celebrated her 48th birthday on Tuesday and Instagrammed this picture from her big blowout. Judging by that picture alone, the only people who showed up to her party were the lone mariachi guy she hired and the assistant who took the picture.

And I didn’t think it was possible, but Stacey Dash managed to snatch away the title of Loneliest Birthday Party Picture from Kirk Cameron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2015 4:48 AM

best part about Kirk's picture is you notice something different.

the folks over at ontd were kind enough to add a little something extra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2015 5:28 AM

^ notice something different *every time*

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2015 5:30 AM

How about a WILD Mormon birthday party?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2015 5:34 AM

^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2015 5:37 AM

Poor thing has serious self-hate issues and can't hold on to a man for anything.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2015 5:40 AM

I think her marriage ended after years of abuse (allegedly) but yeah about everything else you said.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2015 5:45 AM

has-been

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2015 5:50 AM

Bless her heart. I met her in an elevator at the Beverly Center once…she was having trouble finding the Macy's men's store. She seemed very nice.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2015 6:06 AM

Why the fuck is Stacey Dash the political commentator on the politics of the 2015 Oscar awards ?

She was 'appalled' ...Who cares what she thinks ? Fox (and Fox & Friends) scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2015 2:07 AM

Of course she's appalled. She hasn't seen show business since UPN canned Clueless

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2015 2:14 AM

she makes eliZabeth hasslebtich look intelligent and eloquent.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2015 2:23 AM

I realized I was queer after watching Clueless, literally, dozens of times. I watched the first few dozen times just because I like the movie, not because of her. I can remember the exact seen. Changed my life.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2015 2:44 AM

I doubt there were no guests. She has two children, neither of whom are shown, that she's close to.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2015 2:45 AM

Ageless??! She looks her age.

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2015 2:53 AM

NSFW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2015 2:54 AM

[quote]she was having trouble finding the Macy's men's store

So I guess for her, "Clueless" is more than just an entry on her résumé.

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2015 2:55 AM

She's still gorgeous. Too bad about the right-wing nuttiness. She used to be on my short list of women I'd go straight for.

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2015 3:01 AM

[quote]Why the fuck is Stacey Dash the political commentator on the politics of the 2015 Oscar awards ? She was 'appalled' ...Who cares what she thinks ? Fox (and Fox & Friends) scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Who cares what anyone at Fox News has to say. Fox News is the bottom of the barrel so Dash fits in well.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2015 3:15 AM

I liked her when she did couple episodes of CSI; I was hoping for a romance between her character and Warwick Brown.

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2015 4:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!