Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie Smollett (from EMPIRE) gets NAKED!

Nice..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 3:11 PM

DAMN!

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2015 7:37 PM

Is he one of those gaggle of child stars ? I think his sister was one of the more famous of them. She was in a movie with Debbie Morgan (Eve's Bayou) .... I think her name is Jurney ...she was like 10 then ...

Ugh. Must be mid 20s now. I feel dirty seeing him nekkid .....I'll get over it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2015 7:40 PM

The other thread isn't loading for some reason. This is the second time where an Empire related thread doesn't load. Come to think of it, the original Empire thread also posted this nude picture of Jussie Smollett. Hmm....

Something tells me his PR people are working hard to close all threads that post this picture.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2015 7:42 PM

Nice ass too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2015 7:43 PM

Naked and 90% hard, trying to act flaccid.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2015 7:43 PM

C- on the selfies though .... if you're going to bother, make sure they're of a decent qualify. His selfies are not very clear. (could be my bad eyesight though ...)

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2015 7:45 PM

I wonder if more will be coming out.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2015 7:48 PM

Whew .... he's going to be 32 this year. Still odd to see a former child star going full frontal though.......

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2015 8:09 PM

OMG. Looks like he is trying to develop his own Empire. I guess he didn't care if these photos came out - especially since he has come out!!

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2015 10:48 PM

I don't know if these pics have leaked very far, considering this thread has been dead for two months. And regardless of whether or not he's out, I don't think any up-and-coming (no pun intended) actor wants ancient pics he once used on Grindr or whatever showing up out of nowhere.

Also, this pic was clearly taken a LONG time ago. Dear God, that bathroom??? With the ancient pink "marble" sink and nary a towel on the rack? *Obviously* the kid had no money to speak of at the time - unless he took the shot in a trick's trashy bathroom, for some bizarre reason.

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2015 2:49 AM

R10, dude, you care about the decor in a hot dude's pic? Talk about stereotypical effeminate...

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2015 3:32 AM

R10 there are other threads on this that's why this one is so short

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2015 3:34 AM

[quote] dude, you care about the decor in a hot dude's pic? Talk about stereotypical effeminate...

says r11 with both legs in the air as his mussy salivates over that sizemeat...

stellar deflection, brah ;)

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2015 3:49 AM

Is this really Jussie naked? For some reason, he doesn't look gay to me but he looks flirt. OMG, he's hung and very cute. He should do a duet with Nick Jonas or have sex with him. wink wink.

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2015 4:44 AM

r10 omg you bellend! man presents cock and you are commenting on what? are you even gay?

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2015 4:46 AM

Awaken this thread from the dead!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 3:09 PM

You awakened the wrong thread r16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 3:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!