Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays, tell me about Franco Nero

Was there ever anyone more gorgeous than Nero when he was young? How can he live with someone like Vanessa Redgrave and not go insane? Who would be his equivalent today?

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote]Who would be his equivalent today?

Brenton Thwaites

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2015 9:32 PM

Matt Bomer

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2015 9:33 PM

He loves Vanessa, always has.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2015 9:37 PM

Matt Bomer is a good answer - Nero did look a lot like him when younger. He really was gorgeous but it's too bad he usually wore those cheesy moustache which made him appear less handsome.

Nero and Redgrave also have a son together but he didn't inherit his father's good looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2015 10:14 PM

Here's a photo of their son. He's completely average looking but at least he looks human unlike some other celebrity offspring (I'm looking at you Gummer and Willis girls!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2015 10:16 PM

The shot of him in Querelle pawing at his crotch while thinking about Brad Davis is one of the sexiest shots ever put on film

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2015 10:19 PM

in a jockstrap:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2015 10:19 PM

His first name was Franco. I'm not sure but I think his last name was Nero.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2015 10:20 PM

never more beautiful than in Django

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2015 10:20 PM

Never was a man more beautiful than Franco Nero was in Camelot. He and Redgrave sizzled in every scene.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2015 12:30 AM

Vanessa is so English and Franco is so well Italian. Vanessa speaks Italian really well. That happens when you are snacking on an Italian sausage for so long.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2015 12:34 AM

Alain Delon was his French equal.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2019 2:05 PM

[quote]Was there ever anyone more gorgeous than Nero when he was young?

There were about a BILLION people

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2019 2:09 PM

There is no modern equivalent truth be told. Hollywood's golden age is gone!

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2019 2:19 PM

I think Vanessa & Franco actually got back together again a few years ago. If true, good for them.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2019 2:36 PM

Gorgeous blue eyes. I'm a sucker for darker men with blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2019 3:46 PM

Yes, Vanessa and Nero married a couple of years back

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2019 3:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!