Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maguerite Perrin

I just discovered the existence of this psychotic frau.

Wtf is the context of this clip? Who the fuck is she, and why is she so goddamn insane?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2019 4:48 PM

It's from an old US reality show called "Trading Spouses." She went to live with a hipppy-dippy new age family for a week, while the hippy family's mom went to live with her super-Christian family. Each mom gets to award her host family with $50,000, but she also gets to stipulate how they spend it.

Maguerite's family got along very well with the hippy mom. The hippies went out of their way to make Maguerite comfortable as she was exposed to all their "dark-sided" ways, and she minded her manners for the most part until she got home.

Maguerite was an internet celebrity for a few months after this originally aired.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2014 4:57 PM

Plus, R1, her daughter was killed in a car accident not long after the show. I think that kind of put an end to her online celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2014 5:01 PM

She really is mentally ill. She, and people like her, really do belong on medication and should be under the supervision of a doctor and a psychologist/psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2014 5:02 PM

Gargoyles and psychics!!!! I am a god warrior!!!

I remember this crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2014 5:04 PM

I remember when she returned home and was catching up with all her Good Christian Bitches. They were all horrified as they sat around listening to how awful the heathen family was.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2014 5:06 PM

Here's a run down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2014 5:10 PM

The most annoying thing about this ugly crazy hateful bitch is that SHE could find a partner and get married, and I can't.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2014 5:14 PM

LOVE HER! She is like something Divine would have played for John Waters!

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2014 5:16 PM

Her oldest daughter died in a car crash. I believe it was a suicide because it was a sunny day and her car was the only one involved, it crashed into a lane divider. She always looked distressed on the show.

God Warrior is a legend. I've never laughed so much from a show before. I literally would watch it multiple times a day for weeks when I found out about the episode. After her daughter died I stopped watching for two years. Now I watch it every 6-10 months.

Candis Cayne did a fantastic lip synch to the final scene which is how I found out about God Warrior. Watch it below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2014 5:23 PM

Wow. I'd missed all this, but watched Candis Cane, and then the real footage. How terrifying it all was for her daughters, and then to have the eldest die? The poor girl was in shambles, and so distraught! Religious people like this should have their children removed from the home. Oh, and her despicable friends should die in a grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2014 6:44 PM

GORGYLES! SLAHKICKS!

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2014 6:53 PM

I remember being most entertained by her bitchy friends, a blonde one in particular.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2014 6:54 PM

I remember the bizarre elocution she used, when she brayed that the other woman was "not a Christian!"

It sounded like, "Not a Chris-TiannnNNN-Nuh!"

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2014 7:13 PM

She's proof that extreme religiosity and mental illness are indistinguishable, and likely one and the same.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2014 7:33 PM

People like her really are weird. It's as if the concept that there are different types of people out there doesn't even occur to them so when confronted they totally lose it. These are the real flyovers.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2014 7:35 PM

She was the topic of multiple threads over the years.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2014 7:36 PM

Thought it very funny that after that tantrum she threw she decided to keep that "dark sided" $50,000.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2014 9:42 PM

DORK-SIDED!!!

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2014 9:44 PM

Did she get the gastric bypass surgery?

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2014 9:48 PM

She did get the surgery but she's never going to be a skinny woman

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2014 10:51 PM

Her other daughter, Brooke, is a cheerleader for the New Orleans Saints - Saintsation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2014 11:18 PM

That sounds "dork sided" to me, r21 !

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2014 11:21 PM

Oh my gosh.. Her family was there to welcome her back, and that's how she acted? What happened to her?

And her husband is way too good looking for her. Really, WTF? He had sex with that??

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2014 11:29 PM

Ohhhh dear, she has a Facebook page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2014 11:31 PM

Is that really her FB page @ R24? I mean, she belongs to the group 'save the pubes'. And it says she lives in Melbourne.

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2014 11:44 PM

sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2014 11:46 PM

[quote]Is that really her FB page

Based on the link I posted at R26, I think it is. People that know here and knew (and spent time with) her daughter are posting.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2014 11:49 PM

Well, she's got at least one gay 'friend' on her list.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2014 11:51 PM

R28, which one?? lol

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2014 11:55 PM

She has a post on there about 9/10 men something or other, while the 10th men likes other men. Some gay guy from San Fran commented that he's the 10th man. It's only a few posts down.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2014 11:57 PM

Ah, ok!

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2014 12:00 AM

This is one of the best things ever! Listen to the tirade set to music at the link. (Just click on the isadproco link.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2014 12:13 AM

I would think she would be against her daughter cheerleading, it is very sexualized with the skimpy outfits and shaking your tits and ass.

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2014 12:40 AM

Check out her tantrum set to music. Just click the link at the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2014 5:55 PM

What language was she speaking in OP's clip. There were subtitles. Is she a naturalized US citizen?

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2014 6:10 PM

If only you knew the POWER of the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2014 8:03 PM

I've had this on my hard drive since 2007

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2014 12:08 AM

Is she what you all call a flyover frau?

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2014 12:31 AM

Oh please, I'm sure half of her male facebook friends are gay.

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2014 12:38 AM

Her friends were 1000 times worse than her. She, at least, kind of managed to hold the psycho element off when in the other home. These bitches were just rude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 4:07 PM

I believe she was the first meme I encountered. There was a remix of that youtube clip (a practice - remixing some hilarious clips that went viral - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt spoofed with their opening credits).

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 4:18 PM

I'm imagining her at a marvelous Dior interiors launch party hosted by Doris Brynner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 8:53 PM

I had no idea the origin of the gif with the woman saying, I speak that into existence, I've planted that seed and I will see the harvest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2019 3:08 PM

If she didn't already exist, John Waters would have had to invent her.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2019 4:36 PM

Why is anyone still talking about this broad? She’s from a meme nearly fifteen years old, her fifteen minutes are over. Hasn’t done anything of note since. I do agree with you though R44

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2019 4:39 PM

Definitely has a future as an Aunt in Gilead.

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2019 4:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!