Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fashion Pack by Amanda Lear!

Just check out those background dancers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2019 7:27 PM

she's a tranny, right?

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2014 3:13 AM

I have no clue, R1. She is sexy is all i can see.

Here is what i found about her. She was married to a man from 1979 until his death in 2000. During the 60s painter Salvador Dalí was her companion. Amanda Lear was told by her mentor Salvador Dalí to pretend to be man. The rumor still goes on today and she played with it throughout her career. Besides being Salvador Dali's protégée she also became David Bowie's lover. She was once once engaged to Roxy Music lead singer Bryan Ferry. She is the the model with the black panther on the cover of the Roxy Music album, "For Your Pleasure."

I discovered her songs, yesterday by accident. These are the ones i liked:

Black Holes

Follow Me

Rien ne va plus

Someone Else's Eyes

Sacrilege

Chinese Walk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2016 11:04 AM

I think that Amanda would dedicate this song to some Dataloungers and some Dataloungers to each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2016 11:13 AM

She has a new disc out, 2016. She reprises Fashion Pack and it is simply dreadful. Amanda lePore dreadful

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2016 12:18 PM

Seeing is believing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2016 12:45 PM

encore with wardrobe change. Tell me this is a cruise ship, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2016 12:46 PM

The three dancing tom cats that are accompanying her in her singing are cute, aren't they? Hehe.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2016 12:52 PM

I think its all very cute and bravo for her, but I have the disc (don't ask) and the mix of her voice is simply desperate. Perhaps the entire thing is autotuned and she in real life only has 3 notes, I dunno. Its nothing like her prime, thats for sure.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2016 1:53 PM

I am a Photograph Damnit!

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2016 1:58 PM

I thought Dali told her NOT to tell anyone she used to be a man.

Lear always identified herself as a blonde female, but the truth is she was probably an Asian tranny.

Her hatred toward her tranny fans and the husky voice didn't do much to bolster her case as a biological female.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2016 4:03 PM

And I keep looking for all the faces I had Before the world began. I've only know desire and my poor soul will burn Into eternal fire And I can't even cry A sphinx can never cry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2016 4:35 PM

Yes R1, she was born Alain Tapp and the surgery was funded by Avida Dollars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2016 4:39 PM

OMG , Its Montana Moorehead !

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2016 5:01 PM

Okey....

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2016 5:04 PM

She's trans but will go to her grave denying it. Tranny showgirl/famewhore April Ashley (right, with Amanda as Alain) outed her years ago -- they worked together at the drag club Le Carrousel in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2016 6:48 PM

If she is a tranny, she is a traditional one. I mean Amanda Lear is sexually attracted to men, unlike many trannies who are attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2016 6:56 PM

Does she still have to dilate her faux pussy everyday or did she let it seal up and settle on her poop shoot for sex?

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2016 6:57 PM

She lived most of her 70 years as MTF I think we can just leave her kindly to her delusions.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2016 6:58 PM

In comparison to what Taylor Swift and her clones are singing today, Amanda Lear has at least a couple of memorable songs that have some artistic touch into them.

If she is a tranny, she is a decent one.

In every life there is delusion. Not only in Amanda Lear's. And in every life there is some truth, of course.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2016 7:05 PM

She has made the effort and does deserve that pass. It is not the genuine gender dysphoric Trans that have perpetrated Trans ideology and they are not the one's who have created what it is today. That shame is owned by the entitled heterosexual male Transbians.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2016 7:07 PM

"Y - is the question I keep asking."

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2016 7:09 PM

D is for Dirty Old Man.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2016 7:09 PM

This gay must have known:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2019 5:24 PM

Her voice reminds me of Countess Luann. Is she a cabaret star?

Actually, she's HORRIBLE.

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2019 5:31 PM

She's had a long career and is somewhere between 69 - 79 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2019 5:34 PM

This is why I love DL.

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2019 5:46 PM

God Bless. She brought me hours of entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2019 6:38 PM

The Countess only wishes she could be half as fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2019 7:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!