Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miriam Bush - The Roswell Crash

Miriam Bush worked at the Roswell AFB Hospital as an Executive Secretary under Chief Medical Officer, Lt. Col. Harold Warne, at the time of the Roswell crash in July, 1947.

According to Pat Bush, Miriam's sister-in-law, Miriam came home from work one day very excited and told the following tale over supper. She claimed that her boss approached her and told her there was something she needed to see. He made her follow him and took her to a room at the hospital in which there was what she thought were the bodies of children laid out. When she saw the heads of the beings she realized that they weren't human. She was told that most of them were dead and that there had been some type of accident. There was a horrible smell, similar to decay. She looked at one of the beings an saw that it was moving it's hand so she realized that at least one was still alive. The beings she saw were the typical "gray alien" variety, small, big heads, etc. Miriam was reportedly very excited relating the story to the family.

The next day Miriam came home from work and her demeanor had completely changed. Pat Bush claimed Miriam acted very somber and seemed frightened and made the family swear they would never talk about what she told them the previous day ever again.

Miriam quickly and voluntarily chose to beard for a gay man by marrying him basically so she could immediately move far away from Roswell. She ended up in California and had very little contact with her family the rest of her life. She became a recluse and an alcoholic.

In 1989, Roswell crash investigators got wind of her existence and that she may know more about the events of Roswell, even witnessing the bodies. So the search began to track her down so they could attempt to interview her.

Before Roswell investigators could find her Miriam checked into a hotel room and allegedly took her own life. According to Pat Bush, the family does not believe that Miriam killed herself. The police believe Miriam checked into the hotel room under sister's name and address so that they would know who to contact when they discovered her body. The police believed Miriam took sleeping pills, placed a bag over her head and went to sleep. However, Pat Bush claims there were unexplained bruised on her body suggesting a struggle. Pat Bush also claims that the door was the push-lock variety and that anybody could have locked the door and closed it behind them.

Some believe that Miriam got wind that Roswell crash investigators were trying to find her and the stress made her kill herself. Others like Miriam's family believe she was murdered to prevent her from telling what she knew. Like in similar incidents, it's unlikely we will ever know the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2014 7:48 PM

Pat Bush speaking about Miriam Bush for a commercial on the Syfy channel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2014 12:10 AM

Was she still with her husband at the time of her death? Was he interviewed?

Because many Americans were very afraid of the over hyped "Red Scare," the domino effect and the spread of Communism, anything not clearly of this world would have to be held in utmost secrecy. Perhaps the US military wanted to quietly duplicate the technology of the alien aircraft, to bolster it's strength against a feared Soviet confrontation.

OP, Is this the only suspected alien crash? Most of the unusual lights in the sky have been proven to be military testing of extremely advanced aircraft, over Nevada's dessert.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2014 12:32 AM

R2, I don't know if she was still with him at the time of her death.

No, there were other reported UFO crashes. However, the Roswell crash is the best of these cases. It's the only one where the Air Force admits it's a flying saucer and then turns around to claim it's just a weather balloon hours later.

A similar good case but not actual "crash" is the Shag Harbor incident where Canada official classified the object as a UFO. It was seen to crash into the waters of Shag Harbor by dozens of witnesses who thought it was a plane crash at first. Witnesses report that it continued to glow and move under water. Divers for the Canadian government came forward anonymously to say that while they were down there looking for debris that another UFO came up to it underwater and that beings came out of the second UFO and seemed to do repairs on the first UFO. Later, both UFOs swam further off and were seen to exit the water and fly off at fast speeds. I'll put a link to a documentary on the case below.

Not every reported UFO is a secret governmental craft. And some cases where it's claimed that a UFO is a secret craft do not make sense as such. Most cases are misidentified atmospheric phenomenon and stars/planets, etc. About 5% of UFOs represent a genuine mysterious phenomenon and appear to be technology but such that no nation on the earth could have possible developed.

One of the scariest UFO cases and one which I will post on soon is the Exeter UFO case. Keep watching for the thread when I post it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2014 12:54 AM

I live in NYC and have never seen anything that would back up this story.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2014 1:19 AM

R4, ??? I think you replied to the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2014 1:28 AM

Haven't we all learned by this point not to believe anything a Bush says?

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2014 1:30 AM

What would be so terrible about admitting a spaceship crashed on earth? I've never understood that. I'm pretty sure we can handle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2014 2:22 AM

R7,

In 1960 NASA hired a think tank to ponder the effects of the discovery of alien life. The study is most often referred to as "The Brookings Report". Though the group did not outright say that the government should cover-up any discovery of alien life it did somewhat suggest this or imply it by saying that discovery of advanced intelligent life beyond humans could be very detrimental to human society. It would act as a destabilizing element on society.

However, I believe the main reason for the cover-up is technology. I believe the U.S. military wants to 1. reverse engineer alien technology, and 2. horde the technology for themselves. This can't be achieved if the truth were made public. So the cover-up continues. I do not believe in disclosure. I believe the government will go on continuing to lie over and over until the time comes when/if the aliens want to openly reveal themselves.

FYI: The Brookings Report also somewhat touches on this by suggesting that an intelligent race greater than humans may never wish to have any open contact with humans. They might just go about things as they wish, abducting a few specimens here and there for study.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2014 2:46 AM

Obviously, the thousands who have seen UFOs and reported on them, were not ALL lying. Grow a brain.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2014 2:57 AM

R7, There are still Americans who believe that outer space is God's realm, and we shouldn't have sent astronauts to disturb it. The next series of deaths from bird flu or Ebola-like scare would be blamed on contact with alien beings.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2014 3:06 AM

[quote]It would act as a destabilizing element on society.

I would imagine the opposite--if we knew aliens were coming at us, we'd band together more.

On a separate note though, if aliens were advanced enough to reach the earth…why would they even need to man their spaceships? We send unmanned probes into space all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2014 3:10 AM

R11,

I have no proof but in my opinion ultra advanced A.I. are at the heart of the UFO phenomenon. I don't think the grays are beings like us. I think they are created by something else, possible an advanced A.I., to operate as it's workforce.

Many reported UFOs have behaved as if they were "alive". Perhaps they were, not biological but A.I.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2014 3:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2014 5:32 PM

What`s with all the Rosewell threads these days? What alien is posting them? Or are those links for cocksucker Jay Penske`s sites too?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2014 5:53 PM

Good lord. You believe in every conspiracy, UFO's, Bigfoot, that Jews secretly run the world and that you are a witch and a psychic.

Dude, you've got issues or are very, very bored and unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2014 5:57 PM

All these threads are the work of a Bigfoot-believing, Alien-loving, psychic-pretending, 9/11-truthing idiot, r14. Just nod, smile, and walk away.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2014 5:58 PM

We were working on secret aircraft at the time, trying to come up with something that was undetectable with radar. We were experimenting with satellite technology. We were developing intercontinental ballistic missiles. We were experimenting with depleted uranium. Since the Cold War was going on and the Russians (and the British, who were working for the Russians) wanted to get their hands on any information, why not spread rumors that these were UFOs and aliens? Take pictures of rubber aliens on tables? Mock up a "secret outer space" scenario?

The allies mocked up an entire army during WWII. It fooled the Germans. We could certainly mock up aliens and flying saucers to "explain" the real technology people occasionally saw in the sky. If I were in charge if keeping aviation technology secret, I'd have no problem staging a crash if an "alien spacecraft," then showing the little lil rubber suit guys to "witnesses" who worked at Roswell (who would be sure to spill the beans about the mysterious crashed UFO. I'd make sure one of the "aliens" moved an arm (with a piece of wire on a stick, or a push button battery operation).

Remember the movie "Alien"? Remember how it really looked like the chestbuster ripped John Hurt open? It was really guys under a table doing it. It would be pretty easy for a guy under a table to move a rubber alien arm.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2014 6:06 PM

R17, Research the "airship" phenomenon of the 1800s that began before the invention of planes. The phenomenon is ancient and it appears to be a representative of extremely advanced technology which we have yet to be able to duplicate.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2014 6:15 PM

How come UFOs stopped coming here in the 1960s? There were reports of UFOs and aliens every 5 minutes back in the 50s and 60s. Now, there are some odd lights every now and again. Think about drones. They had to be developed and tested. The idea of a drone aircraft would have astounded someone in the early Cold War years. I was looking at my house on google earth the other day and I can see my husband weed whacking in my backyard. Nobody would have believed such a thing back then. It was science fiction. So they covered up the real science with science fiction

The Golden Age of UFOs was during the Cold War. Eventually everyone caught up with each other's technology. The US went into experimental hyperdrive when the soviets launched the first satellite. The race for the moon and for "outer space weaponry" was on.

And that's why you don't see flying saucers and hear about aliens crashes anymore. Because we don't need to hide our experimental technology anymore.

BTW --- when Nixon was president and visited China, he was greeted by happy crowds of oeople on the streets wherever he went. US satellite technology at that time was good enough to spot the crowds on the ground going to an area where they picked up bicycles and raced to the next city on Nixon's itinerary. The "happy crowds" were the same people traveling from town to town.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2014 6:23 PM

R19, Please. NUFORC receives thousands of sighting reports a month. The phenomenon is not slowing down. UFOs are routinely picked up on radar.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2014 6:29 PM

UFO = unidentified flying object...NOT alien spacecraft.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2014 6:34 PM

[quote] NUFORC receives thousands of sighting reports a month

My schizophrenic brother in law is probably responsible for a couple of hundred of those

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2014 6:43 PM

Peyote anyone?

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2014 6:58 PM

I have a close friend from the area and his stories and allusions to his family's experiences have convinced me that it is more than likely that there was a close encounter with extraterrestrial life at Roswell.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2014 7:35 PM

I have a friend who is an air traffic controller and he said there reports of UFOs quite often. Most are eventually able to be explained. About 10% are not.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2014 7:40 PM

The police reports are very interesting. I don't think people realize how many cops have seen UFOs.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2014 7:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!