Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MICHFEST 2014: THE AFTERMATH

Reports are coming in...

[quote]There was a bit of a shift in the way the food lines worked...which seemed mostly aimed at making things safer for celiacs. Things like the bread was usually not first in the lines, and the peanut butter was not usually next to it. And the peanut butter had 2 spatulas and they were vigilant about policing the use of them so that you took some PB on a spatula and then used the other one to scrape off the peanut butter onto the bread - not allowing the spatula to touch the bread. Which also meant that you had to spread it on your bread (or rice cake) with your fingers. And also meant that sometimes you had to go to the end of the line, get bread, and then go back to the PB in the middle of the line and get that...making for a less orderly procession down the row of food. I think they need to think a bit more about this as it seemed that they took a process that worked well for a long time and then messed with it and made it worse. I did like that there was less serving of food by shifters and more self-serving of the food (though this could be because a lot of shifters were no-shows). I like to take how much or little I want and not have to have a conversation about it every time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 22, 2018 10:47 PM

I was wondering how things turned out. Thanks for starting the thread.

Bread residue can trigger a celiac episode?

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2014 1:31 AM

[quote]the peanut butter had 2 spatulas and they were vigilant about policing the use of them

Who is "they"?

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2014 1:32 AM

There's cell coverage on the Land!

[quote]Cell phones...oy. Biggest change for my Fest was seeing womyn on their cell phones...at their tents, at stages, all over the Land. I almost had a "Sister, I am going to grab that fucking thing out of your hands and throw it into a Jane!" moment walking on a path when someone just stopped cold in front of me to text. Sigh. We kind all knew it would happen one day...and that day is here - most womyn could use their phones on the Land, all over the Land.

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2014 1:33 AM

That bitch quoted in the OP wrote an entire paragraph about bread and peanut butter placement? Can you imagine what one of her Yelp reviews is like?

by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2014 3:41 AM

As a man, I am so grateful not to ever have to deal with Michfest survivors.

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2014 3:50 AM

If you're paranoid about bread residue, how do you deal with real problems in your life?

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2014 3:56 AM

Next year I hope that there is a spatula we can use to scrape off the spatula that scrapes off the first spatula. Peanuts and wheat are two of the deadliest substances known to womynkind, and even discussing this is makng my throat close up.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2014 4:23 AM

Shouldn't it be "peanut but-her"? And are nuts a trigger? Although I guess the symbolism of grinding them up helps assuage the pain.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2014 4:31 AM

Did anyone die of cilantro poisoning?

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2014 5:22 AM

Cell phones are a real issue. They should have banned them.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2014 5:22 AM

[quote]Shouldn't it be "peanut but-her"?

Excuse me? Peanut buthyr!

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2014 5:48 AM

holy fucking god, do these womyn also have rules for breathing? seems like this lot could suck the fun out of anything.

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2014 6:03 AM

Oh, dear...

[quote]For me, it was a very low-key fest. I seem to have had a lot of missed connections. We couldn't find each other in crowds, lots of miscommunication about times/places, that kind of thing. There also seemed to be a lot of grief going around in my circles. A couple of friends had recently lost pets, and there were the persistent rumors about fest's demise. [bold]That said, the nutloaf seemed particularly tasty this year. ;-)[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2014 6:03 AM

[quote] I seem to have had a lot of missed connections. We couldn't find each other in crowds, lots of miscommunication about times/places, that kind of thing.

If only they'd TEXTED to each other. Duh, fucking, DUH!!!! Communicate disdain for ease of communication and then wonder why you're lost without it! Dumb cunts.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2014 6:14 AM

This thread is making my fibromyalgia flare up.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2014 7:18 AM

Michfest: You couldn't make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2014 10:03 AM

I fucking ache for these threads.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2014 10:32 AM

These hogs are fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2014 12:39 PM

You buried the big news, OP, that was in the post you copied.

The original poster of the stuff OP highlighted from the Michfest thread said that next year will likely be the last year for the Fest as it has been operating. They'll scale down and do something else after that.

I think they are only doing it again next year at its current size because it's the 40th anniversary, or something.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2014 4:41 PM

That post was so long and tedious to read through, the OP probably got tuckered out before that came up, R19

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2014 5:03 PM

I'm rather desperately awaiting word of this year's Butch Strut.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2014 5:11 PM

While we're waiting for more reports from the 2014 pilgrimage to The Land, let's look back to the Great Celiac Discussion of 2011, which may have resulted in additional rules and regulations for this year.

[quote]If you need to eliminate gluten 100%, then you will run into some difficulties in the festival kitchen, due to issues of cross-contamination. For example, peanut butter is gluten-free, but the 100 womyn in line before you used that same spatula to spread peanut butter on wheat bread, which means the jar of PB is now contaminated. Similarly, although the cooking pots and serving bins are washed between uses, you cannot guarantee that a smidge of pasta didn't get stuck in the corner of the pot that is being used today to steam broccoli.

[quote]My sister has Celiac disease & has gone to fest the last 2-3 years. Since she must be entirely gluten free to avoid getting immediately sick, she found she was not able to eat any food cooked or prepared in the kitchen. She tried varying degrees of avoidance, such as only eating salads, or just "plain" foods, etc., but still became ill. Not fun while camping! She was able to get an unopened bag of rice cakes, whole fruit, and a kind kitchen worker let her scoop from an unopened bucket a week's worth of peanut butter, but otherwise she/we had to bring all her own food.

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2014 11:26 PM

[quote]a kind kitchen worker let her scoop from an unopened bucket a week's worth of peanut butter

Wouldn't be easier just to not eat peanut butter for a week?

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2014 11:28 PM

I feel violated!

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2014 5:42 PM

[quote]It's not an official part of the festival but the pre-fest concert at the Comfort Inn was amazing to do. Great energy.

Okay, are we taking about the same Comfort Inn here?

Update: just did a google search...yes, the Comfort Inn is the preferred place to lay your head for Michfesters. They have been having a concert there for ages.

by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2014 6:39 PM

Can you imagine some unsuspecting family staying at that Comfort Inn while on vacation?

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2014 7:11 PM

Here's a question: how do MichFesters pay for things on The Land and at the Comfort Inn? Aren't the faces of the Founding Fathers on the bills considered the most hateful patriarchs of all? Do the Festies bring huge sackfuls of Susan B. Anthony and Sacajawea dollars to offer as legal tender?

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2014 7:18 PM

I paid with nature's credit card.

by Anonymousreply 28August 17, 2014 7:21 PM

Aren't they afraid of contracting gluten from a public hostelry?

How can they be sure no penised oppressor ate crackers in the bed?

by Anonymousreply 29August 17, 2014 8:46 PM

Squirrels? Death?

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2014 4:40 AM

But I'm sure no one had any complaonts about shame-reducing showers or whatever the fuck the were called in the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2014 4:54 AM

......Sprouts was hopping. There were around 15 boys in Brother Sun and about twice as many girls at Gaia.......

......Brother Sun is a 15-20 minute walk from central activities of the main Festival area, and we do operate a shuttle that makes periodic trips from downtown out to a shuttle stop near Brother Sun......

......We will play "New Games" (non-competitive, everyone-can-do sports), do arts & crafts, go for walks in the Michigan woodland environment and enjoy stories and treats around the campfire. We'll have workshops especially organized for the boys.......

......We do require that you camp overnight with your son(s) in the Brother Sun camping area......

......What to bring: Lots of extra clothes (The boys tend to get very, very dirty - and wet!)......

Someday, someday, one of these Brother Sun concentration camp survivors will find his way to Datalounge and tell us HisStorys of what it was like. For example,I can't wait to hear what the topic of the Brother Sun "workshops are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2014 5:04 AM

[quote]I'm rather desperately awaiting word of this year's Butch Strut.

Agreed. And what about the Breastcasting for Womyn of Color? Was there a separate but equal Breastcasting for Womyn Without Color? And the How Many Cheeseballs Can You Hold With Your Giant Breast competition, what about that? Oh no wait, it's not a competition at all - that would be a tool of the Patriarchy and pure EVIL. It's just a friendly and supportive counting game.

With cell phones come photos and videos. Cough 'em up, ladies. t

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2014 5:59 AM

The cheese ball under the breast contest mocks and minimizes women of all colors who have lost their breasts to cancer! Survivors need to state their boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2014 6:10 AM

Holy shit! There is a section set aside for wimmin who might be too environmentally sensitive to DART!

It's a Super-DART!

[quote]Given the shared community environment of thousands of womyn, we cannot say that the Festival is always safe for womyn with environmental sensitivities. In this camping environment you may encounter fire smoke, bug repellent, kerosene lamps, vehicle fumes from shuttles and common contact scents from the large group. There is a campground in the northwestern section of the land designated as smoke and scent-free space, but it is not located near or serviced by DART. It is located in a more remote section of the general camping area, and is clearly marked and self-monitored by the womyn camping there. Still, all campgrounds are in relative proximity to one another, and although the area itself is designated smoke and scent-free, it is adjacent to other general camping areas. If you have environmental sensitivities and are planning on camping in DART, please remember that DART is centrally located to provide enhanced accessibility, and is one of the most densely populated campgrounds on the Land.

Those "common contact scents" can KILL you!

by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2014 3:13 AM

[quote]There is a campground in the northwestern section of the land designated as smoke and scent-free space

Would I be allowed there?

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2014 3:47 AM

DART and SUPER-DART are Cheryl-free zones. Womyn at the entrances will use man-force to keep Cheryl from entering. It pains us to treat a syster thusly, but the health and comfort of the community are more valuable than one womon's rights.

Cheryl, we have stated our boundaries. DO NOT MAKE US STATE THEM AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2014 10:55 AM

And THIS is why we don't vote for female politicians.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2014 11:04 AM

Cheryl, we're smelling you NOW so we don't have to smell you THEN.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2014 11:07 AM

Another review:

[quote]On the LoveNotes Board at the Belly Bowl there was a note to LV from Flowing. Very sweet. The gist was that Flowing used to say, "I support the intention, I support LV, if the intention gets changed, then I won't come." But she said that she realizes that as much as she was trying to be supportive, maybe the best way to be supportive is to say, "I support LV no matter what. I will keep coming to Fest as long as there is a Fest" I went to 2 workshops, "G-spot and Squirting", and "Intro to the Zone". Both well-attended, professionally presented.

by Anonymousreply 40August 26, 2014 2:24 AM

How the hell did I miss this thread until today?

Absolutely brilliant. You can feel the gravitational pull of every massive black hole posting one of those reviews. The oxygen seems to literally get sucked out of the room just by having the reviews visible on the screen.

The Power of Womyn. Leaden, humorless, faux-sincere, depressed, enraged, engorged, spiteful, self-victimizing, user womyn. True goddesses!

by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2014 3:00 AM

[quote]It is located in a more remote section of the general camping area, and is clearly marked and self-monitored by the womyn camping there.

I picture something akin to Siberia or maybe Death Valley, presided over by several Brunhilde-looking dykes whose boundaries have been most clearly stated.

by Anonymousreply 42August 26, 2014 3:33 PM

[quote]please remember that DART is centrally located to provide enhanced accessibility, and is one of the most densely populated campgrounds on the Land.

In other words, most Michfesters use CPAP machines and travel by mobility scooter. How I miss the old days when older lesbians merely used a telltale cane!

by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2014 3:35 PM

"The oxygen seems to literally get sucked out of the room just by having the reviews visible on the screen."

It's probably you, doll. Figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 44August 26, 2014 3:52 PM

Statement from Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival August 18, 2014

Many demands have been made of the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival (“Michfest”) via the Equality Michigan call for a boycott launched July 28, 2014. We have a few demands of our own.

1. Get Your Facts Straight

As the 39th Festival closes and we turn our hearts and minds to our landmark 40th anniversary, we reiterate that Michfest recognizes trans womyn as womyn - and they are our sisters. We do not fear their presence among us, a false claim repeatedly made. What we resist – and what we will never stop fighting – is the continued erasure and disrespect for the specific experience of being born and living as female in a patriarchal, misogynist world.

Over 20 years ago, we asked Nancy Burkholder, a trans womon, to leave the Land. That was wrong, and for that, we are sorry. We, alongside the rest of the LGBTQ community, have learned and changed a great deal over our 39-year history. We speak to you now in 2014 after two decades of evolution; an evolution grown from our willingness to stay in hard conversations, just as we do every year around issues of race, ability, class and gender. Since that single incident, Festival organizers have never asked a trans womon to leave the Festival. We have a radical commitment to creating a space where for one week a year, no one's gender is questioned - it's one of the most unique and valued aspects of the Festival. The Michfest community has always been populated by womyn who bear the burden of unwanted gender scrutiny every day.

The truth is, trans womyn and trans men attend the Festival, blog about their experiences, and work on crew. Again, it is not the inclusion of trans womyn at Festival that we resist; it is the erasure of the specificity of female experience in the discussion of about the space itself that stifles progress in this conversation. As long as those who boycott and threaten Michfest do not acknowledge the reasons why the space was created in the first place, and has remained vital for four decades, the conversation remains deadlocked.

2. Acknowledge the Validity of Autonomous, Female-Defined Space

Michfest is widely known as a predominantly lesbian community. This does not mean that heterosexual womyn, bisexual womyn, or those who do not share this identity are not present or welcome. But for a week, we collectively experience a lesbian-centered world; we experience what it feels like to be in a community defined by lesbian culture.

There are trans womyn and trans men who attend and work at the Festival who participate in the Michfest community in this same spirit – as supporters of, rather than detractors from, our female-focused culture. The presence of trans womyn at Michfest has been misrepresented as a kind of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” But the real issue is about the focus of the event, a focus on the experience of those born female, who’ve lived their lives subjected to oppression based on the sole fact of their being female.

In an August 4, 2014 article titled “What Is a Woman: The Dispute Between Radical Feminism and Transgenderism,” The New Yorker magazine documents the extremism of the current push for language that erases the female experience. The board of the New York Abortion Access Fund, for example, “voted unanimously to stop using the word ‘women’ when talking about people who get pregnant. A Change.org petition directed at NARAL and Planned Parenthood “specifically criticizes the hash tag #StandWithTexasWomen. . .and the phrase ‘Trust Women.’”

We see this same pressure for erasure of a specifically female reality when “Pussy Manifesto,” the female empowerment song written by the performers Bitch and Animal, now embraced as an unofficial Michfest anthem, is disparaged by some as transphobic – as was the event “A Night of A Thousand Vaginas” – solely for the use of the words vagina and pussy.

by Anonymousreply 45August 26, 2014 3:53 PM

Statement from Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival August 18, 2014 (cont'd)

If it is considered transphobic to talk about our pussies, our vaginas, or to even use the word female as specific to sex, our movement is dangerously close to using the same tactics as the far right, womyn hating, Michigan Republican leadership, who revoked the speaking privileges of two female legislators for saying the word vagina out loud on the Michigan State House floor. What has our movement come to when the mere articulation of your own experience in your own female body is denounced as an injury to another? It’s time to examine the core issue here, which is our right to create an autonomous space focused on a female-defined experience.

3. Acknowledge That Michfest Creates Spaces That Do Not Exist Elsewhere

This year, thousands of womyn and girls from 3 weeks to 92 years old attended our 39th Festival. This included over 75 deaf womyn who came to rejuvenate and be in community. Nearly 200 womyn with disabilities came into the woods to thrive. At one of the workshops held this year, young womyn stated that until they came to Festival, they had never seen an old gender-non-conforming female in person; they did not know that those womyn existed. We built this space to let these womyn be seen and celebrated. We built this space around the fierce solidarity of female experience that has always been and continues to be deconstructed into invisibility; where that unique experience is relegated to a place of dishonor. Whenever females honor ourselves, wherever we take up space, and sit collectively in the source of our collective power, we are burned and stoned, both literally and metaphorically.

4. Turn Your Energy Towards the Real Enemies of Female and LGBTQ Liberation

While the abuse and disenfranchisement of womyn and girls escalates around the world and LGBTQ people experience life-threatening harms, LGBTQ organizations have turned inwards on a curious target – a weeklong music festival that does not ban or exclude anyone, that simply seeks to devote its focus to an experience that is denigrated in the larger world: the experience of being born and living as female.

Equality Michigan and the organizations endorsing its petition including HRC, the Task Force, NCLR and the National Black Justice Coalition, are targeting Michfest with McCarthy-era blacklist tactics. Specifically, they have called for attendees and artists to boycott the event, and – astonishingly – have threatened the livelihood of artists and vendors by branding those who participate in the Festival as “having committed anti-transgender discrimination.”

These organizations are targeting artists who perform at Michfest while remaining completely silent when queer-identified artists play at venues that generate profits for racist, transphobic, and homophobic corporate entities and individuals, whose interests are dangerous to the global LGBTQ movement and all basic human rights.

We call on the constituents, donors, and dues-paying members of the LGBTQ institutions targeting Michfest to hold them accountable for this misuse and misdirection of organizational resources, and to withdraw their time and dollars from these organizations until the targeting of Michfest ends. Sisters - we urge you to redirect your money to organizations that speak to your lives and speak for you.

5. Join the Conversation, Not the Digital Sound Bite War

Our community is strong enough to hold disagreement and to engage deeply with each other, face-to-face, through difficulty. The Michfest community welcomes conversation; we do not stifle it. We have and will continue to remain in community with those trans womyn for whom Michfest has been home; trans womyn like those organizing the New Narratives Conference who do not require females to disappear ourselves or our unique experiences to prove our political and social solidarity.

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2014 3:55 PM

Statement from Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival August 18, 2014 (cont'd)

Michfest has always existed outside the gender binary. We built this city out of a radical diversity of age, culture, race, class and gender. We continue the revolutionary work of digging out from under the boot of patriarchy; a system of oppression so omnipresent, it is invisible in the analysis used by the very organizations who are supposed to be fighting alongside and for us. We are fierce allies to and members of the trans and broader LGBTQ movement – but our alliance cannot and will not be premised on our continued erasure.

We turn to our LGBTQ community and say: we hear your truths; we ask you to acknowledge that you hear ours. Listen to the voices of the tens of thousands of women who call Michfest home. Join the conversation in person in your home communities, not exclusively through social media platforms or online petitions. We invite our sisters to participate in this conversation in person on the Land. Make room in your heart to hold difference of opinion and disagreement – this is the challenging path to honoring true diversity. We turn to our LGBTQ community and ask you to unite with us in the belief that we can work together as a movement and stand together in solidarity. We ask you to work with us, not against us.

by Anonymousreply 47August 26, 2014 3:56 PM

[quote] My re-entry was really hard this year, I've been just zonked out- that's why I haven't been on the boards yet. IMHO facebook is a poor substitute for this forum except for the images one can post and view over there. I'm still pretty out of it but will at least contribute one little tidbit for now: there were a LOT of therapy dogs on the land this year. All kinds: I saw a basset hound, a dachsund, and a variety of cute smaller dogs. One day as I was riding the tractor, one of those cute little therapy dogs was on it, and then this 8 or 9 year old girl asked her Mommy " Why are there no therapy cats??" We were trying so hard to smother our laughter, I am not totally sure of the mother's answer, but I think it had something to do with the cats being more interested in us meeting their needs than the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 48August 26, 2014 5:43 PM

[quote]it is the erasure of the specificity of female experience in the discussion of about the space itself that stifles progress in this conversation.

Sounds like additional rules and regulations might be necessary! To contribute to the progress of the discussion about the stifling of progress in the larger discussion, please meet at the Cuntree Store at 2 p.m. Sacred space will be provided for Womyn of Colyr, as well as for systers using a CPAP machine.

by Anonymousreply 49August 26, 2014 6:10 PM

I love laughing about the contortions our Mychygan wimmyn go through every year in these threads. And I see nothing unreasonable in the Statement from Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival. If the fucking Human Rights Campaign is telling people to boycott the Festival, it's clear what a wrong-headed idea that is. THE HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN!

by Anonymousreply 50August 26, 2014 6:26 PM

"until they came to Festival, they had never seen an old gender-non-conforming female in person; they did not know that those womyn existed."

Me too...until one day in 1990 I was riding the bus downtown in Midwest, USA and this old lady in her 70's got on. She was dressed like Matt Dillon in The Outsiders. Greasy gray pompadour hair style, faded blue jeans, white tee shirt, rebellious looking jacket, etc.

I was only 15 and thought, "That must be what lesbians looked like in the 50's" It was a total timewarp.

by Anonymousreply 51August 26, 2014 7:11 PM

Your cell phone is triggering me! I am stating my boundaries!!!

by Anonymousreply 52August 26, 2014 7:30 PM

I actually find myself agreeing with their statement, which as someone eho has always argued for transgender inclusion, surprises me. It's due to the fact that they do acknowledge trans allies, and due to the fact that growing up as a female is a unique experience. It is different from a trans experience.

by Anonymousreply 53August 26, 2014 7:43 PM

Please... someone start a Kickstart-her or GoFund-She to pay for Amanda LePore (and her make-up artists, hair burners, etc.) to attend next year's Fest. I'll sell shit on eBay, have bake-sales, drink "well" vodka/cocktails (whatever that is), water down lube, only drink brunch every other week... You get the idea?

I can just picture Amanda onstage mouthing the words to "My Pussy" while the fest has a collective aneurysm.

by Anonymousreply 54August 26, 2014 7:53 PM

I wanted to hear more about the shame reducing showers.

by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2014 1:03 AM

That would be the open showers with the magic gel that gave you an immediate nine inches and six-pac.... Oh wait, wrong fest.

by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2014 1:23 AM

I don't understand why they allow dangerous substances like wheat and peanuts on the land.

by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2014 1:38 AM

IIRC, there was a Brother Sun Gulag Survivor who spoke of his experiences on the first MichFest thread (the one where someone was begging for money to attend this year's fest).

by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2014 1:50 AM

Somebody needs to leave an empty box of Summer's Eve in the scent free shower and let the shaming begin.

by Anonymousreply 59August 27, 2014 1:53 AM

A true Womon doesn't douche, she revels in the fecund aroma of her moist and musky cooter.

by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2014 3:27 AM

[quote] I went to 2 workshops, "G-spot and Squirting", and "Intro to the Zone". Both well-attended, professionally presented.

But was it "G-spot and Squirting" for womyn of color in this lyfetyme only?

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2014 3:42 AM

[quote]But for a week, we collectively experience a lesbian-centered world; we experience what it feels like to be in a community defined by lesbian culture.[/quote]

Is this true? Is this mainstream for dykes?

by Anonymousreply 62August 28, 2014 6:37 AM

I gnawed off my own arm to escape the Brother Sun camp. I finally broke free and survived to tell the tale.

by Anonymousreply 63April 22, 2018 10:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!