Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Doing Time on Maple Drive

Does anyone remember this Fox TV movie from the early '90s?

Hot college-undergrad son visits his WASP family with his fiancée, then crashes his car in a suicide attempt because he's gay.

I remember watching it at the time, as a kid. It caused a sensation because gay characters were just not done on primetime broadcast TV. (I believe that around that time ABC was FINED for allowing 'thirtysomething' to show two men in bed together, not even kissing or touching.)

I found the movie especially exciting because the son was model-hot, and had had a secret high-school boyfriend, which just seemed beyond imagining to me.

Jim Carrey was also in it as the alkie older brother, which surprised people. The whole thing is on YouTube. I still find it very affecting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 4, 2014 2:21 PM

I saw it something like 10 years ago, and I liked it. Directed by Ken Olin from thirtysomething.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2014 9:36 PM

Billy McNamara. Yum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2014 9:38 PM

Yeah it was cutting edge for the time, on tv, and good quality. Freepers hated it! But it does still follow the old pattern of the gay character being dead before the end of the movie. The old rule used to be dead or turn straight. We're still waiting for a mainstream hit where the gay couple rides off into the sunset to live happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2014 9:38 PM

He didn't die, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2014 10:03 PM

Dead? I'm pretty sure he was still living by the end (suicide attempt failed). Or am I remembering a different movie?

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2014 10:03 PM

He didn't die, but his career did.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2014 10:08 PM

[quote]It caused a sensation because gay characters were just not done on primetime broadcast TV.

????

"That Certain Summer"

"Andre's Mother"

"Soap"

"Dynasty"

Your memory is pretty faulty.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2014 10:11 PM

I remember thinking it was cool that it could be on network TV, and that it was kind of a downer overall. I was around 22 and a late bloomer, relationship-wise

I was going to ask whether there have been more gay- themed TV movies in the decades since, but apart from SyFy and Lifetime, are there any movies for television anymore?

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2014 10:13 PM

[quote]I believe that around that time ABC was FINED

I don't think that the network was fined, but they did catch a lot of flak.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2014 10:18 PM

The actor who played the gay guy was yummy.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2014 10:24 PM

I didn't realize that the actor who did a great job as the son's kind, straight friend died of AIDS a month before the movie aired.

That's the way it went all the time, back then. You'd see an attractive young actor in a new TV project, then it seemed like within a year you'd open a newspaper and see they were dead.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2014 10:25 PM

[quote]I believe that around that time ABC was FINED for allowing 'thirtysomething' to show two men in bed together, not even kissing or touching.)

Not true. But some advertisers pulled out.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2014 10:28 PM

Maple Drive, U.S.A. Late summer. A tree-lined little world of front porch gliders, barbeques, the laughter of children and the bell of an ice cream vendor. At the sound of the roar and the flash of light, it will be precisely 6:43 P.M. on Maple Drive. This is Maple Drive on a late Saturday afternoon. Maple Drive in the last calm and reflective moment before the monsters came.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2014 10:29 PM

[quote]I believe that around that time ABC was FINED for allowing 'thirtysomething' to show two men in bed together, not even kissing or touching.

Also, re this...the gay couple were likeable and attractive and their situation was handled well.

One of them, Russell, was a recurring character and his gayness was also always handled in a very cool way.

Thirtysomething was a very good show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2014 10:35 PM

[quote](I believe that around that time ABC was FINED for allowing 'thirtysomething' to show two men in bed together, not even kissing or touching.)

ABC was NOT fined for airing the post coital scene of two men in bed on thirtysomething. They did, however, lose a lot of advertising on it. The episode aired in Nov. 1989 and many advertisers pulled out, scared to be associated with such a racy scene. Consequently, the episode was never repeated during thirtysomething's broadcast run. The network got a lot of negative publicity about the whole thing, but praise from many gay groups for being so daring.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2014 10:36 PM

To the schoolmarm at R7, let me clarify myself:

Yes, there HAD been gay characters on TV historically, but in 1992, they were "just not done" because of AIDS panic, etc. You did not see them with any degree of regularity, much less portrayed as a teen in a realistic family setting.

I remember, because I was there (usually in front of the TV); that's why his character stood out to me so much.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2014 10:38 PM

"Thirtysomething" was a very smart show, the writing stands up today although the fashions etc. look very dated. The 3rd and 4th seasons particularly were extremely well-written. A lot of good actors too.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2014 10:39 PM

Great film that was way ahead of its time. It's amazing that two decades later, gay characters are in Archie comics and on the Disney Channel without much fuss.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2014 10:41 PM

ABC lost $1.5 million in advertising because of that one 'thirtysomething' episode. The loss was heavily publicized. The broadcast networks wouldn't go near gay relationships for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2014 10:46 PM

Now is this related to the Twilight Zone's "Monsters on Maple Street"? Because if that's the case, I'm rather glad I don't live on Maple St.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2014 10:48 PM

It really affected me at the time, when gay relationships were rarely depicted on tv

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2014 11:00 PM

Only good acting Jim Carrey ever did.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2014 11:04 PM

Also starring Long Island's own Lori Loughlin who later went on to do "Full House" as Aunt Becky.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2014 11:07 PM

The mother in this flick is a right old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2014 11:08 PM

William McNamara was flat out AT HIS HOTTEST during the filming of that TV movie.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2014 11:10 PM

Hot and straight.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2014 11:14 PM

I thought he was even hotter in STEALING HOME, and also when he played Montgomery Clift in the Liz Taylor biopic.

And he looks pretty good in this magazine photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2014 11:14 PM

Maybe they can do a remake of the movie with Henry Cavill in it.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2014 11:16 PM

WEHT William McNamara? He was dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2014 11:16 PM

Hot little ass on him in Chasers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2014 11:16 PM

He was easy to look at in THE BRYLCREEM BOYS movie, too.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2014 11:20 PM

He's still working, R29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2014 11:25 PM

Ah, yes. I called it DOING GUYS ON MAPLE DRIVE. It was very tittilating. Carrey was restrained for the only time in his career, and good. McNamara was freaking gorgeous. He resembled the young Ricky Nelson.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2014 11:25 PM

[quote]He resembled the young Ricky Nelson.

I wanted that biopic bad.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2014 11:28 PM

The mother was so uptight because she accidently got Dr. Louis Budd's toupee caught in her ass.

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2014 11:36 PM

Lori Loughlin did a good job as the son's unwitting hag, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2014 11:38 PM

[quote] Yes, there HAD been gay characters on TV historically, but in 1992, they were "just not done" because of AIDS panic, etc. You did not see them with any degree of regularity, much less portrayed as a teen in a realistic family setting.

Not exactly true OP. This link is pretty long - but if you scroll down you will see a chart showing an increase in number of TV shows with gay/lesbian subject matter.

It does seem the networks found a compromise that benefited their bottom line - gay characters make money characters in bed lose money.

R3 - 1982 Making Love, Michael Ontkean's character ends up living happily ever after with his new boyfriend.

1989 Longtime Companion. Although a bittersweet ending - Willy and Fuzzy are still together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2014 11:38 PM

She's played that role before.

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2014 11:40 PM

As r1 noted, it was directed by Ken Olin. It feels like it could be a pilot for a series - think a pre-"Brothers and Sisters."

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2014 11:40 PM

In honor of another popular thread here:

"Doing Tim on Maple Drive" - a hot new guy named Tim moves into the neighborhood and is surprised and confused by the attention being paid to him by his next-door neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2014 11:45 PM

So were they headed for a divorce by the end of the movie? Because the father had come around to the pro-gay side, and you'd think he'd want to divorce the homophobe who hated his son.

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2014 11:47 PM

Excellent, R40. Good thing Billy's suicide attempt failed.

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2014 11:48 PM

[quote]the father had come around to the pro-gay side

It was all those years playing Doogie's dad.

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2014 11:50 PM

I know you're joking r43, but I wonder if he knew or suspected? If NPH hit puberty during Doogie's run, he knew, even if he didn't tell any of his costars.

by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2014 11:57 PM

I've wondered, R44, whether NPH and Mitch Anderson, also gay, ever got it on.

by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2014 11:59 PM

Had the most horrendous crush on William McNamara, after viewing DTOMD.

by Anonymousreply 46March 30, 2014 12:03 AM

WM was gorgeous. He was also hot in that Bette Midler remake Stella Dallas (don't judge me). He didn't age well, he looks good, but much older looking than 48-49. He doesn't even slightly resemble his younger self.

by Anonymousreply 47March 30, 2014 12:07 AM

Billy McNamara got horrific eye work. What procedure causes you to look like this? Plastic surgeons, please weigh in so I can avoid it at all costs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 30, 2014 12:20 AM

He did not age well at all.

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2014 12:23 AM

The guy is pushing 50. Give him a break. I'm sure the guys posting here who are half his age don't look as good.

by Anonymousreply 50March 30, 2014 12:24 AM

The scene where the girlfriend breaks up with him after finding out he's gay is quietly devastating

by Anonymousreply 51March 30, 2014 12:25 AM

The B plots were very interesting too. It's not a gay-theme film, rather a dysfunctional family-themed film

by Anonymousreply 52March 30, 2014 12:27 AM

I agree, R51 - it's very well written and performed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 30, 2014 12:30 AM

Billy McNamara was also in a wonderful and hilarious, though short-lived, TV series called Beggars and Choosers, satirizing movers and shakers in Hollywood.

Does anyone remember that one? It starred Brian Kerwin.

by Anonymousreply 54March 30, 2014 12:32 AM

I clicked on the pics and McNamara looks fine to me. Based on the comments here I was expecting something along the lines of Kim Novak at the Oscars

by Anonymousreply 55March 30, 2014 12:38 AM

I remember seeing this movie as a closeted gay boy when it originally aired, and I remember this movie making me feel even worse about being gay. It made me think if this guy thinks being gay is so bad that he would rather just die, then I'll never be able to let anyone know I'm gay. I never thought that when I became an adult that the world actually would be way more accepting of gays than it was during that time.

Just thinking of this movie and when I watched it reminds me just how shitty and homophobic the 90's was. It may not seem like that long ago but compared to now it really was still very backwards.

by Anonymousreply 56March 30, 2014 1:12 AM

R56 - did you watch the entire movie or fall asleep half-way through?

by Anonymousreply 57March 30, 2014 1:21 AM

The 1990s was a cakewalk through a fairyland of acceptance compared to the decades preceding. It was rather the reason the film was made, I'd think--to make a point about changing mores and how tragic and ridiculous past repression was. I agree with r57. Did r56 only see the first part of the film before fainting in a glittering cloud of ecumenically self-imposed guilt? I was out in 1992 as a teen and NO ONE cared. In Texas, even!

by Anonymousreply 58March 30, 2014 1:34 AM

I loved Beggars and Choosers R54. It also had a good gay storyline with Tuc Watkins.

by Anonymousreply 59March 30, 2014 1:36 AM

[quote]The scene where the girlfriend breaks up with him after finding out he's gay is quietly devastating

Because he was terrified of upsetting the Mother. It was all about her.

by Anonymousreply 60March 30, 2014 4:30 AM

loved the movie when I saw it, and I love William McNamara.

by Anonymousreply 61March 30, 2014 4:44 AM

The scene when he's betting the girlfriend not to tell... damn, that was so intense and well done. It really affected me, and they really captured the fear inherent in the closet. I really related.

by Anonymousreply 62March 30, 2014 5:34 AM

Me too, r62!

by Anonymousreply 63March 30, 2014 5:38 AM

[quote]loved the movie when I saw it,

Is it really a movie that one "LOVES"?

by Anonymousreply 64March 30, 2014 5:46 AM

Bibi Besch was only 56 when she died, wow. She's a lot of fun in "Star Trek: Wrath Of Khan" (where her son was Merritt Butrick - pattern emerges). She played the hell out of that part.

Like the rest of you guys, I ached at how pretty McNamara was. Even watched the awful "Island Son", where Richard Chamberlain played his father ( ahem) solely for him.

He was Melissa "Shitbra" Gilbert's affair, right?

by Anonymousreply 65March 30, 2014 5:51 AM

You people forced me to download this! But I have a feeling what was cutting edge then, isn't going to hold up that well now. We'll see.

I downloaded Ordinary People because of that thread, and aside from Mary's performance, I found it underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 66March 30, 2014 5:52 AM

It's on youtube and the quality is good (for a change).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 30, 2014 5:52 AM

Ok, just saw it. I liked it a lot until a few scenes started annoying me. When he came out to his friend, it was hard to believe he hadn't done so sooner, since the friend gave no indication of being phobic. It would've been more realistic for the friend to be a homophobe. And then the big dramatic scene where he confronts the parents, telling them thought he'd rather be dead than tell them he's gay. I just can't relate to being that deeply closeted that I'd date women and even become engaged to one. It seems intensely cowardly, especially since the father came around immediately. And the wife is a cold fish, and doesn't want to hear about it. But the important thing is the money isn't going to be cut-off, because he needs to finish his education.

I think they needed to show the ugly, vicious face of homophobia more, to explain why he was so deeply closeted. Homophobia was soft-pedaled so the straight audience didn't have to see themselves portrayed as evil bigots. Which especially at the time, many were.

by Anonymousreply 68March 30, 2014 8:04 AM

[quote] I just can't relate to being that deeply closeted that I'd date women and even become engaged to one. It seems intensely cowardly

Just because you couldn't relate to it? That's absurd. It's so common.

[quote]I think they needed to show the ugly, vicious face of homophobia more

Yes, but that would be another story. These were relatively sophisticated, prosperous people.

Maybe now would be the time to make something much more powerful as you suggest.

by Anonymousreply 69March 30, 2014 12:13 PM

Billy never married.

by Anonymousreply 70March 30, 2014 12:33 PM

This was a really good movie. I haven't seen it in years, but I remember liking the way it ended. The father had come around to accept that his son was gay, and in the last scene he asked him some question a homophobic person would ask. The son said he didn't know how to answer that, and his father said something to the fact that that they need to learn how to reply to that type of question - pretty much asserting that the way you deal with bigots is to arm yourself with facts.

Little piece of trivia: I was looking at McNamara's imbd movie listing, and I noticed he previously was in Dario Argento's Opera, which I saw shortly after having seen Doing Time. I distinctly remember McNamara's voice being dubbed by an actor with a deeper - I guess you could say more manly - voice.

by Anonymousreply 71March 30, 2014 12:48 PM

[quote]I think they needed to show the ugly, vicious face of homophobia more, to explain why he was so deeply closeted. Homophobia was soft-pedaled so the straight audience didn't have to see themselves portrayed as evil bigots. Which especially at the time, many were.

Dude, what movie did you see? The worst homophobia imaginable is your own parents dismissing you because of who you are. Why do you think most stay in the closet, terror of not being loved by your family.

by Anonymousreply 72March 30, 2014 12:58 PM

Most gays don't come out, unless they find a significant other. It's a fact!

by Anonymousreply 73March 30, 2014 3:18 PM

This TV movie freaked me out when I was a teen.

by Anonymousreply 74March 30, 2014 3:36 PM

Here is the girlfriend-confrontation scene (40 minutes into the movie). Very well done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 30, 2014 6:17 PM

This was the screenwriter's first project. He went on to create The Closer.

by Anonymousreply 76March 30, 2014 6:21 PM

His high school bf is twink-a-licious

by Anonymousreply 77March 30, 2014 7:12 PM

William McNamara isn't a very good actor in this but his stiff line readings kind of fit with the awkward emotions of his character. I can imagine a studio demanding his voice be dubbed, though aren't all actors in those Italian horror movies dubbed?

He was beautiful, though I always had a crush on his friend in the movie. The dark-haired guy who died in real life.

by Anonymousreply 78March 30, 2014 7:33 PM

The idea of McNamara's character and his twinky ex in an LTR made my teenage heart hurt, because it's exactly what I wanted at the time (and never got - sob!)

by Anonymousreply 79March 30, 2014 7:37 PM

Ditto, R79.

by Anonymousreply 80March 30, 2014 7:38 PM

[quote]When he came out to his friend, it was hard to believe he hadn't done so sooner, since the friend gave no indication of being phobic. It would've been more realistic for the friend to be a homophobe. And then the big dramatic scene where he confronts the parents, telling them thought he'd rather be dead than tell them he's gay. It seems intensely cowardly, especially since the father came around immediately. And the wife is a cold fish, and doesn't want to hear about it. But the important thing is the money isn't going to be cut-off, because he needs to finish his education.

Oh, bless your heart, you sound young. He didn't know any of them were going to react that way. Very realistic. Especially when you're the star son, especially back then. The dad didn't exactly "come around immediately" but said some really awful shit about gayness in the last scene. As for the friend, when you're closeted, people close to you can make some off-the-cuff, less-than-shiningly-supportive comments about gays, and you can mentally blow those up way out of proportion.

by Anonymousreply 81March 30, 2014 7:55 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 82March 30, 2014 9:17 PM

Bibi Besch was serving up some Beth Jarret realness in this role.

by Anonymousreply 83March 30, 2014 9:28 PM

I didn't watch DTOMD when it originally aired on FOX. I remember seeing it in the late 90s on Lifetime or LMN. I remember back then Lifetime aired DTOMD, An Early Frost, and Our Sons quite a bit. I was a college student and in the closet at the time and those movies helped me a bit.

by Anonymousreply 84March 30, 2014 9:34 PM

I so, so, so, so wanted Conrad to be gay, R83. Guess that wouldn't've been ordinary enough. This movie helped me get over that.

by Anonymousreply 85March 30, 2014 9:40 PM

I loved this movie--it was a side of Jim Carey that I never knew existed. I also think it's an accurate portrayal of American family life. There's always more going on behind smiling faces.

by Anonymousreply 86March 30, 2014 9:45 PM

Bibi Besch took Beth Jarrett realness to the bank!

In an '80s Schoolbreak Special, she played an alpha mother who drove her son to a suicide pact (unfortunately, not a repressed homosexual one) with her expectations.

Like Conrad, the son also had survivor's guilt after his older brother died! He got sick and couldn't go to a camping trip with his brother, dad and friends. Dad stayed home, another father drove, and bro was killed in the resulting car wreck.

Poor bitch-goddess Bibi. She shoulda lived longer and claimed her rightful place as a DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 87March 30, 2014 10:19 PM

William Mac used to be engaged to the very busty Erika Eleniak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 30, 2014 10:41 PM

Holy shit - not only was Bibi Besch in "Steel Magnolias," she also guest starred on "The Golden Girls" and was in "The Lonely Lady" with Pia Zadora! Absolutely, she should be a DL icon!!

by Anonymousreply 89March 30, 2014 10:43 PM

[quote]The idea of McNamara's character and his twinky ex in an LTR made my teenage heart hurt, because it's exactly what I wanted at the time (and never got - sob!)

Same here. It's not easy finding a partner, and if it finally happens, consider yourself very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 90March 30, 2014 11:43 PM

This movie really should have had a second part. There was so much that was left unfinished: Did the mother take the stick out of her ass and eventually accept her son? Does Matt get back together with his old BF? Does the alcoholic son ever clean up his act? Does the daughter go through with having the baby?

There was so much just left hanging.

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2014 12:20 AM

Jim Carrey was really good in this.

by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2014 12:25 AM

Philip Linton, who died from AIDS a month before the movie aired, played McNamara's secret boyfriend on the video. The actor who played his best friend was Bennett Cale.

by Anonymousreply 93March 31, 2014 12:42 AM

Bibi Besch should've been a bigger star. No one did icy cunt better than Bibi.

by Anonymousreply 94March 31, 2014 12:43 AM

No, you have that backward, R93.

Bennett Cale was Kyle, the secret BF. (Who also showed up at the hospital and dropped off flowers for Matt.)

Linton was Andy, Matt's accepting best friend.

by Anonymousreply 95March 31, 2014 12:47 AM

I agree R91, too much was left hanging and that is one of the problems I had with the movie, but I liked it for the most. I disliked the subplot with the sister and her annoying husband.

by Anonymousreply 96March 31, 2014 12:57 AM

How do you know Linton died of AIDS? Nothing about that on imdb. I've read that he died in an auto accident. So which is it?

by Anonymousreply 97March 31, 2014 1:04 AM

Yes, you're right, R95. I got the character names mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 98March 31, 2014 1:09 AM

If memory serves, Bibi is Dr. Budd's wife in The Golden Girls - he was Dorothy's doctor that couldn't diagnose her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. She was in the scene where Dorothy goes off on him at the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 99March 31, 2014 4:46 AM

Jim Carrey's best acting was in this film - seriously

by Anonymousreply 100March 31, 2014 4:53 AM

He was pretty good in that Spotless Mind movie, too.

by Anonymousreply 101March 31, 2014 5:40 AM

By the way, thanks for posting the youtube link to this flick on DL, whomever... of course it was promptly taken down.

by Anonymousreply 102March 31, 2014 5:44 AM

I can still see it, R102.

by Anonymousreply 103March 31, 2014 11:16 AM

For R9 :

I remember that ABC vowed that that episode would never be re-shown. Wow, the fundies really had a lot of power over the media back then.

by Anonymousreply 104March 31, 2014 12:12 PM

For OP as well:

See R104 .

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 105March 31, 2014 12:16 PM

!

by Anonymousreply 106April 1, 2014 7:47 PM

I guess Ken Olin remembered Jane Brook, since he hired her to play Scotty's mother on Brothers & Sisters.

by Anonymousreply 107April 1, 2014 7:59 PM

I've always enjoyed Jayne Brook in whatever she's been in - Chicago Hope, etc. Would be nice to see her get another series.

by Anonymousreply 108April 1, 2014 8:11 PM

I like Jayne Brook, too

by Anonymousreply 109April 1, 2014 8:59 PM

Jayne was so hate-able in DON'T TELL MOM THE BABYSITTER'S DEAD. Per-so-nel!

by Anonymousreply 110April 1, 2014 10:32 PM

I liked it quite a bit. It was shot more like a feature film than a television movie.

Agreed that this was probably Carrey's best performance, which is sad. Carrey always did much better in dramatic roles.

by Anonymousreply 111April 1, 2014 11:43 PM

And Billy McNamara who turned 49 yesterday is still unmarried guys !

by Anonymousreply 112April 1, 2014 11:50 PM

That's because he still gets hot and cold running pussy.

by Anonymousreply 113April 1, 2014 11:52 PM

Jayne played a bitch well in Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead.

by Anonymousreply 114April 2, 2014 3:10 AM

Jayne was an awesome bitch in DTMTBD. Bibi Besch's progeny indeed.

by Anonymousreply 115April 2, 2014 6:12 AM

Making Love only grossed $12 million in its original release.

by Anonymousreply 116April 4, 2014 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!