Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe and Teresa Giudice

Expected to plea bargain. He will definitely get jail time, she was get off with probation.

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2019 9:10 AM

"Was get off" = "got off"?

by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2014 3:01 PM

NY Daily News said they could both do time with them serving in such a way that the kids would have one parent home with them.

I assume Theresa will serve her time and then Joe will serve his and be deported.

Will she stay with him if he's deported?

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2014 8:02 PM

Judge doesn't have to follow the plea bargain so I am hoping she will spend time in jail. She knew what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2014 8:16 PM

Deported back to where, Italy? Will we really kick him out of the country when he has a wife and kids who are American? I'm not against it, necessarily, I'm just surprised.

Sorry, I don't know much about these people beyond Damn, Teresa Guidice Has Some Ugly Kids.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2014 8:30 PM

A CNN analyst was on The View this morning and she said without a doubt BOTH would be facing jail time - the evidence on both was substantial, and she said in any case the government would not let anyone with dozens of charges to get away without some jail time.

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2014 8:39 PM

Yes, deported to Italy, r4. It doesn't matter that he has children or a wife in the US.

It happens.

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2014 8:44 PM

The articles say Joe could get 4 years of jail time and Teresa could get 2 years of jail time.

by Anonymousreply 7March 4, 2014 8:45 PM

Good to know (I guess), thank you, R6.

Wait, can't those ugly kids be anchor babies?

by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2014 8:50 PM

If they both go to jail which I hope happens, the court should make Andy Cohen take care of their troll children because he was responsible for putting these low lifes on tv. She says she is sorry for her mistakes. Mistakes????-she knowingly lied, committed fraud, and should be punished. I hope they shave her head in prison, like in the movie Caged.

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2014 12:44 AM

When it's over in a few years, Bravo or VH1 will be clamoring to give them their own show as they "struggle to rebuild their lives" and Teresa will write a best selling autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2014 12:56 AM

Joe and Teresa have been under investigation since they got on the show. They spent that entire time trying to show how dumb they are. I wonder if the act will change after they serve time.

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2014 12:57 AM

The best thing would be for the kids not to be with either Joe or Teresa. The kids should be with responsible adults with they serve their time.

by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2014 1:09 AM

Joes would need to hire a nanny if he is home alone with the 4 kids for any length of time.

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2014 1:12 AM

I am absolutely outraged. These two execrable beasts commit a LONG list of serious crimes, and all they're going to get is 3 or 4 years in prison? Why? Because they are "celebrities" (I'm using the term loosely in here)?

It's downright outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2014 1:14 AM

Am I the only one who finds Joe hot?

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2014 1:15 AM

According to one article, Joe did not pay income taxes for a good number of years.

What's weird is that he must have thought he would not get caught for not paying taxes.

And he also thought he would not get caught for bankruptcy fraud.

He obviously was desperate to appear wealthy to others, and also to keep as much money as possible.

I think he had at least one business venture went broke (if not more than one) so maybe that is what made him desperate enough to commit crimes.

by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2014 1:18 AM

Sounds like damn good reality tv, too bad those women are unwatchable beasts

by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2014 1:39 AM

Not a fan of them but very sad for the kids. No children deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 18March 6, 2014 10:18 AM

Ignore the ignorant TV reporters and anchors types who say Joo-dice. Their name is joo-DEE-chay.

by Anonymousreply 19March 6, 2014 10:46 AM

[quote]If they both go to jail which I hope happens, the court should make Andy Cohen take care of their troll children because he was responsible for putting these low lifes on tv.

You are an idiot who has absolutely no idea how television works.

by Anonymousreply 20March 6, 2014 8:55 PM

Their last name is Giudice (joo-DEE-chay)...which is Italian for JUDGE.

The irony astounds...

I think they're both going to have to go to jail...if they're allowed a slap on the wrist for 42 counts, there'll be ALOT of very angry ppl.

Not sure why Joe never became an American citizen, as he could easily have done it based on his marriage to Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 21March 6, 2014 9:02 PM

Joe couldn't answer the 100 questions on the Citizenship Test since it wasn't multiple choice.

by Anonymousreply 22March 6, 2014 9:14 PM

[quote]Their last name is Giudice (joo-DEE-chay)...which is Italian for JUDGE.

I'd better not find out that we're related.

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2014 9:31 PM

[quote]He obviously was desperate to appear wealthy to others

The entire RH franchise is based on finding people who are desperate to appear wealthy to others.

by Anonymousreply 24March 6, 2014 9:39 PM

maybe she can make her Skinny Italian recipes in "Big Red's" kitchen--if she can get all the ingrediet-ses

by Anonymousreply 25March 6, 2014 10:05 PM

if you're not going to play taxes and commit all type of bank/wire fraud-doesnt it make a lot of sense to appear on a national television show and increase your visibility? they deserve what they get

by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2014 10:06 PM

of course, they will ultimate proift from all this--thats America

by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2014 10:07 PM

R19 it's the Guidices themselves who have insisted the name is pronounced Jew-dice.

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2014 10:11 PM

The old thread got deleted, but the girls are cute now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2019 4:16 AM

Cute for gnomes

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2019 5:48 AM

Little Areola is pretty but still too young to be wearing makeup.

Glioma, Geeter, and Melasma all turned out not-hideous. What were the odds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2019 6:00 AM

i have NOTHING good to say = i say nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2019 8:30 AM

R31 Usually two ugly as sin parents will produce good looking kids

by Anonymousreply 33January 2, 2019 9:44 AM

R29 They are photoshopped within an inch of their life. They look feral.

So who is Gabriela's real father? Is it Chris Laurita?

by Anonymousreply 34January 2, 2019 9:46 AM

R29 Gia looks cute. The one standing next to Teresa is freaking me out a little due to the eyes. She reminds me of the creature from Splice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 2, 2019 10:07 AM

I wish someone would deport me to Italy.

by Anonymousreply 36January 2, 2019 10:09 AM

We can arrange a seat next to Juicy Joe for you son.

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2019 10:23 AM

The 2nd oldest one seems to shun the show and family as much as possible. She definitely needs a 23andme test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 3, 2019 12:44 AM

[quote]The 2nd oldest one seems to shun the show and family as much as possible. She definitely needs a 23andme test.

They are afraid to take a DNA test for fear it will detect that they are not 100% homo sapiens.

by Anonymousreply 39January 3, 2019 3:27 AM

I am embarrassed to say I can name them (pardon my spelling) from left to right: Gabriella, Audriana, Gia, Milania. The birth order is Gia, Gabriella, Milania, Audriana. I am so ashamed I know this. BTW Milania seems to be chunking out. She used to look like a mini-Gia but is getting huuge.

by Anonymousreply 40January 3, 2019 3:34 AM

@R23, the same goes for me -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 3, 2019 3:36 AM

bunch of cheating lying ugly grifters....

by Anonymousreply 42January 30, 2019 6:43 AM

she should have to live in prison for marrying such a moon and actually grunting out those unfortunate looking children

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2019 9:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!