Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New App to allow ONLY VGL - Very Good Looking guys to contact you.

A managed network of hot guys around you - all the best without the rest

For very good looking guys to find fellow very good looking guys only.

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2013

[quote] We prompt guys to upload a picture of their face next to a random challenge, such as a sign saying VGL and today's date, or a random number. This way, we can quickly verify that someone's profile pictures are real, without requiring that they submit private government identification.

This app will never be popular. Too much bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2013

The Hotlist feature – and the fact that the app is called VGL – doesn’t mean that the app is exclusive to a particular standard of beauty.

This app was created by Josh Liptzin

“It’s not like there’s a committee that’s ranking the profiles that get on that list,” Liptzin says. “It is a dating app. People are there to find the types of guys that they’re interested in. You’re allowed to filter the hotlist . . . If you’re only into a certain ethnicity you can only see that ethnicity on the hotlist. You can select ‘I only want to see guys 35 and older’ and you’ll see guys 35 and older on the hotlist.’

“You can just tell the app what you’re interested in seeing and if you take off all filters, you’ll see what the community as a whole thinks is hot.

“The real beauty comes when you tell it what you’re personally interested in.”

His google page below

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2013

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2013

Some seriously shallow people out there.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2013

What r4 said.

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2013

Lol

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2013

R2, Josh Liptzin is SERIOUSLY not VGL (and I loves me an Nice Jewish Boy).

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2013

Dudesnude used to do something like that.

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2013

Just how many apps will a shallow cocksucker need in Provincetown for the annual 4th of July PARTY WEEK???

by Anonymousreply 911/11/2013

Everyone is going to filter by white, masculine, very good looking and under 40. Then wonder why they are still single.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2013

[quote]Some seriously shallow people out there.

Right. Because personality really matters in random sexual encounters.

by Anonymousreply 1111/11/2013

Can you filter by hair color too? Blondes for instance?

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2013

Er, doesn't every single dating app out there do what's described at R2 - lets you filter matches based on age, ethnicity, height, and even stuff like income, religion, etc.? So what's supposed to be special about this one?

The value of dating sites / apps is dependent upon the quantity and quality of users that sign up for them. Sorry, not sure I'd be up for the people who sign up for something like VGL - more likely to attract people who kiss the mirror and think they're hotter than they really are.

I kind of miss Connexion from back in the day, which pretended to be another social site but where the guys really were pretty hot. Nowadays all you have are the disembodied torsos on Grindr and the grab-bag of OKCupid.

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2013

[quote]Right. Because personality really matters in random sexual encounters.

Personality might indicate if you're about to meet a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.