Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ben jives in a sparkly sailor suit

I can't get enough of English rugby guy Ben Cohen dancing the jive in last night's English "Strictly Come Dancing" - their superior original version of "Dancing with the Stars". I simply love the sparkly sailor suit and tight white trousers, and he is endearingly clunky. I undersand he is rather deaf, so he must rehearse a lot, and Kristina ("the Russian man-eater") is no doubt training him hard.

You can keep Tom Daley - i'll take Ben any day.

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2013

Nifty footwork, I love the backflip. I didnt think he would still be in it as he was terribly wooden at the start as he is not a natural dancer, but he seems to be enjoying it more now and has loosened up. Sportsmen are usually quite good at learning the dances.

He would be pinched black and blue wearing that outfit in a bear club !

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2013

I'd suck the socks offa him in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 211/10/2013

Dat Booty!!!

by Anonymousreply 311/10/2013

[quote] their superior original version

Clearly a show of culture, taste, and distinction, rivaled only by broadcasts of the Royal Shakespeare company's performances of King Lear and Macbeth.

by Anonymousreply 411/10/2013

He's got a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 511/10/2013

The trouble is he's not a natural dancer. You can see him counting the steps, and his reactions mime having a good time, but not very convincingly.

Still, I could bury my mouth in that ass for days.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2013

I want Ben Cohen in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2013

You'll need to pull him outta me first, R7

by Anonymousreply 811/10/2013

One of my most beloved human beings on the planet. I wish he'd come to America and lose his mind so I could marry him. I know he's straight, but him, I'd have the surgical change.

by Anonymousreply 911/10/2013

What's the phone number and US (pacific time zone) time to call in and vote for Ben? I have free calling to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 1011/10/2013

It is crazy that this beautiful specimen is not gay. Nothing is gayer than a little sailor suit. And that ass is magnetic.

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2013

He's not my type, but I do realize he is the epitome of attractiveness for many here. I like that he is a staunch supporter of gay rights. From a more shallow perspective, I wish he had a bigger, rounder ass.

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2013

He's amazing, but so is the gorgeous Colin Jackson who was in it a few years ago, came second but should have won.

by Anonymousreply 1311/10/2013

He just can't dance. You can tell by his legs: he's following steps, and he has absolutely no rhythm. THat said, I want those legs on my shoulder while I fuck the hell out of him. He's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2013

Its hilarious watching judge Bruno slavering over Ben every week - sourpuss judge Craig (also a gay and ex drag queen) tries to remain aloof from Ben's gorgeousness but must be finding it hard work.

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2013

Give me Ben and Tom Daley for christmas please Santa. I promise I'll be good.

by Anonymousreply 1611/11/2013

Shirtless and sweaty.

by Anonymousreply 1711/11/2013

I bet those bear clubs (like London's XXL) will be playing those Ben clips on a loop.

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.