Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Revealed: Mia Farrow's son Ronan 'has dated both men and women - but he refuses to label himself gay

Yes, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5411/10/2013

Why would he label himself 'gay' if he has relationships (or just fucks) both men and women?

That would be incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2013

Jesus. Some of you are so goddamned lazy.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2013

R2, I wouldn't have any problem with him labeling himself as bi, or even pan, considering that's most likely what he is. What I do however have a problem with, is the fact that he refuses to label himself as ANYTHING. He should be open and proud and it would do wonders for gay visibility too.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2013

What you have a problem with is reading comprehension, you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2013

R3 YOU'RE an idiot. It clearly says he's open about what he does....the need to label it a word and put himself in a box for your liking is ridiculous. Don't think he's too worried about "your problem with it." It's not as if he is lying, denying, or bearding. Jesus, you are the reason more gay and bisexual famous men don't come out.... Worry about your side of the street!

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2013

There's no difference between "not labeling it" (which is a pure cop-out and which is completely intellectually dishonest), and calling yourself bi or pan sexual.

He's just being a douche.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2013

He's not being or doing anything, for the 15th time, this is the POST.

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2013

R7, if there is no difference, than why do you demand it only your way? Fucking hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2013

Because it's more honest, and less douchy, dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2013

He is gayer than gay. Have you heard his voice seen his mannerisms?! Self-loathing pos.

by Anonymousreply 1311/09/2013

All the "ooooh, I don't want to be labeled" and "don't put me in a box" children are just insecure, poser cunts with the intellectual capacity of a tree frog.

Farrow's a cute kid, we'll see how things go as he matures.

by Anonymousreply 1411/09/2013

Really, why the fuck have words for anything?

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2013

Yeah, all words are just fake labels, get out of your box and stop using words for anything! WORDS ARE TYRANNY!

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2013

Language is a virus.

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2013

Does anyone think there is even a remote chance that Woody Allen is this young man's father? Even if the whole Sinatra thing is totally apocryphal, I can see absolutely NONE of Woody's DNA in Ronan's stature or facial features. Whaddaya think?

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2013

Is that THE swf?

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013

Oh, please! He's nellier than Nellie Oleson. He wouldn't know what to do with a pussy, except maybe hit it with a fly-swatter.

by Anonymousreply 2211/09/2013

Yes my love...and would you help the old girl? It's been so long since I replied to another specific post, I have forgotten how to do the "underline/bracket/#" thingy.

I am off the drugs(for now), but my memory is still a tad foggy. Thank you for remembering me.

by Anonymousreply 2411/09/2013

Capitol R then the number, no spaces. Sounds like progress to me

by Anonymousreply 2511/09/2013

An old BI (05/08/2012):

[quote]BlindGossip] This franchise actor has publicly denied that he is gay. He is even occasionally photographed with his girlfriend. However, he also has a new “boyfriend” in private. The “boyfriend” is the son of two celebrities and is accomplished in his own right (and, luckily for him, looks more like his mother than his father). We call him a “boyfriend” because we don’t know for sure if the two men are intimate. However, for two guys who are not in the same business and who live far away from each other, they sure are spending an awful lot of time texting and calling and visiting together. In fact, it’s as much time as the actor spends with his current girlfriend! If the actor is gay, do not expect him to come flying out of the closet any time soon. In the meantime, these two men certainly do make a very cute couple!

by Anonymousreply 2611/09/2013

Why do I think this is all leading up to RF getting married by the time he's in his early thirties, and banging out a few kids?

Then the conservatism will slowly creep in, more to distance himself from his crazy insane mother.

He looks sort of like what early Leo DiCaprio looked like, and we all know that Leo's beauty faded pretty fast. Same will happen to Ronan. Look what happened to the formerly gorgeous Prince William as well.

by Anonymousreply 2711/09/2013

He can't win. If he called himself bisexual, people would just say he hasn't come out yet.

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2013

[quote]Does anyone think there is even a remote chance that Woody Allen is this young man's father? Even if the whole Sinatra thing is totally apocryphal, I can see absolutely NONE of Woody's DNA in Ronan's stature or facial features. Whaddaya think?

Yes, I think he's Woody's kid although I agree that he looks nothing like him. Mia would have used alternate paternity to burn Woody years ago if he wasn't Satchel/Ronan's father.

Ronan looks just like Mia's father, John Villiers Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 2911/09/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3011/09/2013

No, R30, it's much more than a passing resemblance. He looks almost exactly like Mia's father.

People will look at the photo and make up their own minds about it.

by Anonymousreply 3111/09/2013

I have to agree that he looks just like the Farrow men. But how could he not have even a touch of the "Woody-ish" characteristics? He seems to have some height, and Woody is a shrimp.

This is beyond gross, so I apologize for going there, but I even considered the possibility of his being the product of Mia and her ne'er do well brother...who appears to have some sexual impropriety issues. Probably not-but he does look like he has 100% O'Sullivan/Farrow genetic material.

by Anonymousreply 3211/09/2013

Yes, r19...from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 3311/09/2013

r32 He may or may not be WA's son but the argument that he can't be his because he doesn't look like him at all is wrong. I've known people who looked the spitting image of one parent and nothing like the other.

by Anonymousreply 3411/09/2013

Please that gay boy is Frank Sinatra's son blue eyes and glowering eyebrows and all.

by Anonymousreply 3511/09/2013

r32 and r29 you need to get your eyes checked.

by Anonymousreply 3611/09/2013

Bisexual men very much exist, R37 .

I am one.

I date men and women, and do not have a particular preference. I do believe in monogamy, though.

I was in a six-year relationship with a woman and now am with my male partner of five years. Gender had nothing to do with it. It was all about dealing with issues that had nothing to do with sexuality.

Bisexuals exist. Just deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 3811/09/2013

Ronan looks like John Farrow. Almost an exact copy. Scroll down.

by Anonymousreply 4011/09/2013

To add: the reason that I left the woman who I was in love with was because she didn't want to marry me. She got back together with her ex when he happened to pass through town, "the love of her life".

We broke up. I was single for almost two years.

I happened to meet a man who is wonderful,funny, sexy, and on and on. We are going to get married next month. I love him more than I can express.

I love everything about him and will be with him for always. It has nothing to do with also being attracted to women. God, why is bisexuality so hard to understand?

It's not a cop-out. It's just who I am.

by Anonymousreply 4111/09/2013

Maybe he is the child of Mia and her brother, hmmmmmm. And they blamed that nice Sinatra boy.

by Anonymousreply 4311/10/2013

r38=tell it to a psychiatrist we don't care about you, this is a thread about Ronan

by Anonymousreply 4411/10/2013

No, he isn't r40. Enough pushing this, as well as the Freeper Obamacare bullshit you're posting in other threads.

by Anonymousreply 4511/10/2013

yes he does r45

by Anonymousreply 4611/10/2013

Why is he suddenly in the media? Did he hire a publicist?

by Anonymousreply 4711/10/2013

r47 IDK, but I think when Mia said he "might be" Sinatra's son all of a sudden he got a show on MSNBC after that. It raised his profile & I think Mia is a crazy lunatic stage mother.

by Anonymousreply 4811/10/2013

[quote[the need to label it a word and put himself in a box for your liking is ridiculous.

A fact is a fact, it's not a label. Just because he doesn't "label" himself as something doesn't mean he's not it. That whole "label" shit is so lame. It's like saying, "I don't label myself as white." You don't have to idiot, you just are. People should just say I'm not discussing with you who I am, and leave that "label" excuse for the birds.

by Anonymousreply 4911/10/2013

I never understood people who say they "don't like to label themselves." Of course you do. You label yourself by gender, by nationality, by race, by profession, by your political affiliation: it is how you orient yourself in the symbolic order. You can argue that current notions of sexuality do not adequately describe your sexual identity, but to say that you don't label yourself is ridiculous and arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 5011/10/2013

but who taught how to make pee pee in coke?

by Anonymousreply 5111/10/2013

Great post, R38 - thank you.

You freaking biphobic assholes would be all over Ronan's ass for "lying" if he used the word "bisexual". The way you are here when anyone uses it - you deny and say it doesn't exist; you ignore men who say they are attracted to both and only hear that they are gay.

I call myself bisexual; like R38 I have had long term romantic - and sexual - fulfilling relationships with both sexes - not both sexes at the same time. Monogamously, and I have never cheated. I have always been out to family, friends and employer (and fought for LGBT rights publicly with a same-sex partner via a same-sex immigration case ). And there is a sizeable percentage of gay men here who are *closeted*, and yet their gold-star gayness trumps the fact that I have led an open queer life with a same-sex partner (over a decade)???

I swear (Jack), half the time I think this is related to misogyny: no man can imagine that a woman could have as much pull over a same-sex attracted man as a man would .

So good for Ronan - he's being honest, and sorry he's not joining your exclusive little club (nor mine, apparently - but at least I'm not accusing him of lying etc.).

by Anonymousreply 5211/10/2013

boy you like to talk about yourself r52

self-involved much?

by Anonymousreply 5311/10/2013

Little cocksucker hasn't seen pussy since he was born.

by Anonymousreply 5411/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!