Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Most ungodly place you've ever had a pimple?

I thought that butt cheek pimples were the worst until this morning I discovered one on the inside of my labia majora.

I first noticed it this morning in the shower when I was scrubbing down under. It's so big I can roll it between my fingers and I feel it when I walk or wipe. I had been planning on masturbating tonight but I might have to abort the procedure if it aggravates it.

by Anonymousreply 11611/28/2013

OP, just try to massage your prostate instead in order to have stimulation and orgasm without direct genital contact.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2013

You had "planned on masturbating tonight" ?

Sweet Jesus i am depressed.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2013

Lower shaft of my cock. It literally came to a head and burst. THis was when I was like 16.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2013

Save the "it's not herpes, it's a pimple, really" talk for your next unlucky bedmate. We're all full up here.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2013

i had a big zit on my taint, right up under my ball sac. i popped it, wiped it with a stridex pad, and put a dab of antibiotic cream on it with a bandaid. it got infected anyway. turned into a cyst roughly the size of a robin's egg, and a few days later i had a fever and ended up in urgent care to have it lanced. pus and goo and blood, and oh my god did it STINK. and when the doctor poked it with the scalpel if made an actual popping sound. cleaned it out and closed it up and a few days later it was like it never happened.

well, you asked.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2013

R5, I could smell your taint.

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2013

R5, you fail to mention bathing. Bathing would have helped.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2013

tie between Texas and Orange County

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2013

I had a boil on my bum once...

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2013

Outer pussy lip, R11

by Anonymousreply 1211/09/2013

R8, I assure you hon, it is very possible to have a pimple on your pussy.

by Anonymousreply 1311/09/2013

In all seriousness, that sounds like the beginnings of a boil. Better go to the Dr. toute suite. You don't want an antibiotic resistant staph infection in your hooha or bladder. Even worse if it finds it's way into your uterus or ovaries. I am assuming you are a woman?

by Anonymousreply 1411/09/2013

"I am assuming you are a woman?"

No, Rose, he's Lebanese!

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2013

I'm saving this thread for diet purposes.

by Anonymousreply 1711/09/2013

It's not a Bartholin's cyst, is it, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2013

Yes, I know what the labia majora is. I thought it odd that no one jumped all over the OP for posting about her pussy problems.

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2013

Well, r19, they never jump all over me.

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2013

Isn't there a Michfest prayer circle or tent where you can discuss this?

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013

At Mich Fest, they'd probably have a pimple popping workshop to deal with the temporarily differently-abled sister.

by Anonymousreply 2211/09/2013

The Labia Majora is a canyon ridge on Mars.

by Anonymousreply 2311/09/2013

R15....that was gross!

by Anonymousreply 2411/09/2013

Ingrown hair.

by Anonymousreply 2511/09/2013

I want a labia majora too!

by Anonymousreply 2611/09/2013

Sorry, but you are a liar op. The inside of the labia majora is made of mucus membrane. You cannot get a pimple there. A boil, perhaps. A pimple, no.

by Anonymousreply 2711/09/2013

Pussy lip zits aside, I have had in my lifetime so far (I'm 55)

-- a zit or two in my nose, and

-- a zit or two in my ear canal.

Both were incredibly painful.

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2013

I recently had a pimple in my ear canal.

It was so uncomfortable I couldn't hold the phone up to that ear or even chew food on that side of my mouth.

It took 2 weeks to go away. All I wanted to do was stick something in there and scratch it or make it pop but I was afraid it would make it worse.

Your experience sounds horrible.

by Anonymousreply 2911/09/2013

R27, do you want to come inspect my ladyham yourself, darlin? Proof is in the pudding.

by Anonymousreply 3011/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 3111/09/2013

This thread is useless without a hazmat suit and gas mask.

by Anonymousreply 3211/09/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3311/09/2013

I knew a woman who had a pimple on her labia majora, and then she died. True story. It was cancer of the vulva, turned out to be extremely aggressive, and she was dead within 7 months of her diagnosis. Get that thing checked out if doesn't go away soon, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3411/09/2013

Girl, you in trouble! I'm not the. Usual " girl..." poster built I just really wanted to write that, mmmkay..?

by Anonymousreply 3511/09/2013

Eyelid. I couldn't pop it and now it's hard like a sty.

by Anonymousreply 3611/09/2013

r36, aren't those milia?

by Anonymousreply 3711/09/2013

Perinium, directly in between and of equal distance between vagina and anus. I squatted over a large mirror I placed on the floor and popped it. Hurt like hell.

by Anonymousreply 3811/09/2013

So [italic][bold]that's[/italic][/bold] what they look like! Thanks for posting that Helen at R15.

It was interesting and not the kind of thing I would have gone searching for on Wikipedia myself.

Oh you girls. It's like you're a different gender.

Good luck OP. You should masterbate anyway (but then, that's always my recommendation) maybe the blood flow will help move the healing process along.

by Anonymousreply 3911/09/2013

I had a sty on my lower eyelid not long ago - I got rid of it quickly by pressing a very warm damp tea bag against it. This was a doctor's advice, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 4011/09/2013

R40 -- you could have gotten the same result by holding a lit firecracker with tweezers close to your lower eyelid.

by Anonymousreply 4111/09/2013

I have one in my penis... this is only the second time this has ever happened :( I had one when I was 16 but not I'm 33... what gives?

by Anonymousreply 4211/09/2013

"what gives?"

Apparently not your boyfriend while that deformity is on your cock.

by Anonymousreply 4311/09/2013

"In" your dick? How? Where?

by Anonymousreply 4411/09/2013

I had one embedded in my eyebrow. I could roll it around like a pea sized marble, it went on for weeks. One day it hurt and I squeezed it not expecting it to actually burst because previous squeezes produced nothing. This time, it exploded. I left class and ran to the men's room to wash the blood and gore from my brow and hand. I looked in the mirror and the brow looked awful, I squeezed some more and out popped a perfectly white pea sized marble. I broke it in two with my nail, it was hollow inside with bloody pussey fluid. It was actually fascinating to have a cyst pop out like that intact.

by Anonymousreply 4511/09/2013

I had a huge zit inside my nose. It took several applications of a hot wash cloth to break it and drain. I also used a tar like drawing salve at least 4 times a day. When it broke I had huge gobs of pus drip out of my nose. Absolutely horrendous!

by Anonymousreply 4611/09/2013

What R18 said. That think may grow the size of a golf ball, OP, if you don't take care of it.

by Anonymousreply 4711/09/2013

think = thing

by Anonymousreply 4811/09/2013

I'm in awe of someone who makes plans to masturbate. It was always something I did if the mood struck and I was in an appropriate place. I might have done a lot more if I'd thought to plan for it. Do you like write it down in a day planner. I'm serious. I mean putting time aside for that is probably very healthy, not just physically but in a way a person would put time aside to do anything that makes their day better or happier. Good for you and good luck with the pimple. I'm sure it's just a pimple but I would get it looked at if it doesn't go away in a few days.

by Anonymousreply 4911/09/2013

Well, I wanted to keep my eye, R41.

The sty popped out painlessly in one piece using the teabag. But you try your method the next time you get a sty since you think it's so effective.

by Anonymousreply 5011/09/2013

R50 - I believe your method is effective because the tea bag works as a hot compress and also contains tannin (if it's black or green tea.)

by Anonymousreply 5111/09/2013

it's R5 again. thanks for the words of consolation! since we are sharing, i come from a family that tends to get cysts and subdermal zits. what i've learned is to not pop them, and put some antibiotic cream on them with a bandaid. maybe once a year i get a BIG zit somewhere weird on my body, but i don't squeeze it, and it's gone within a week if i keep it clean and with medicine on it. YES, i bathe daily. the taint zit came about after an especially humid summer texas day.

a few years ago i got a zit under my armpit that was even worse than the taint story. i popped that one and the pus shot out 4 feet to the mirror. i had to get that one drained too. ugh, i can't believe i am telling you all this. gross.

by Anonymousreply 5211/09/2013

I used to get a recurring pimple on my labia minora. It went away for good when I stopped taking birth control pills.

by Anonymousreply 5311/10/2013

%5 / R52 -- Do you tell potential lovers that you are from "zitty" stock?

by Anonymousreply 5411/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 5511/10/2013

Herpes. Whore.

by Anonymousreply 5611/10/2013

Why does there always have to be a smell? Can pus not come out smelling of flowers?

by Anonymousreply 5711/10/2013

Consider hurling a sacrificial virgin into your labial pus volcano to appease the zit demons, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5811/10/2013

These stories are fantastic!! Please keep contributing. Unfortunately,I don't have one of my own to add to the collective experience.

I did have one of those Bartholin's cysts, but it wasn't a very colorful or gory story.

by Anonymousreply 5911/10/2013

OP, that may be a Bartholin cyst.

by Anonymousreply 6011/10/2013

Can you imagine having a zit on/in your anus? Infection is unavoidable as you wouldn't be able o keep it clean or dry.

by Anonymousreply 6111/10/2013

Look on the bright side, r61! At least you'd always be pre-lubed...

by Anonymousreply 6211/10/2013

This thread is indeed disgusting and hilarious. The first post to get the uncontrollable bark of laughter was r2. I was back to breathing normally until r17. R55 "had it's own pulse" brought tears to my eyes and then r58 "the villagers who reside on your grundle" has finished me off. God I'm laughing so hard I'm practically drooling. THANK YOU DL

by Anonymousreply 6311/10/2013

Never pop a cyst. It will probably get infected and it will grow back.

by Anonymousreply 6411/10/2013

My recurring taint zit.

by Anonymousreply 6511/10/2013

When I was 13, I developed the largest mass on my left chest near the nipple. At first I thought it was a mosquito bite and disregarded it. Over the following few days the mass grew larger and more nodular. And it became one of the most painful experiences I can remember.

I would avoid human contact (like hugs) or even just excessive movements to not jostle my chest. It got to the point that I thought I had breast cancer and I was imaging all these awful scenarios like chemo, death, or even a mastectomy! Finally, I went to my great aunt and she calmed me down and told me it was just a rising. She thought it was the funniest thing.

Later that night I thought I was laying on my death bed, I was in so much pain. I finally passed out from the pain and woke up later in the night to wet sticky sheets. As quickly as I could I turned on the lights and damn near passed out again from the sight. My bed sheets were bloodier than the morning after of a virgin bride's marriage bed. Seriously, Taratino would've been jealous.

The most embarrassing part of the story was explaining the sheets to my parents.

by Anonymousreply 6611/10/2013

Next to my clit. A very hot bath helped it come to a head and pop.

by Anonymousreply 6711/10/2013

That would be in the butt, Bob.

by Anonymousreply 6811/10/2013

Humanbeings are so disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 6911/10/2013

R63, marry me!

by Anonymousreply 7011/10/2013

I had a cyst thing on my inner thigh before (I'm fat and chafe) and squeezed it while sitting on the toilet. I didn't notice a huge spray of blood went projectile along the wall next to the toilet. My BF saw it later and screamed, then also used it as an excuse to break up with me later, screaming at me "that's fucked up! That's fucked up! What the hell is wrong with you you have pimple on your body with ITS OWN BLOOD SUPPLY!"

by Anonymousreply 7111/10/2013 prepared to hurl.

by Anonymousreply 7211/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 7311/10/2013

^That is the sickest one I've seen. And I used to hang out at

The kids' and dad's reactions are primal perfection.

by Anonymousreply 7411/10/2013

Jesus, R72. That thing looks like a pus-filled boob on that guy's back.

by Anonymousreply 7511/10/2013

What the FUCK

by Anonymousreply 7611/10/2013

I'm already dry-heaving from reading the reactions to whatever R72 post. I will not click on it.

by Anonymousreply 7711/10/2013

I had exactly that last summer OP and I messed with it. It swelled up to twice its size and I had to go to the emergency room. It took 2 lancings and mega antibiotics to clear it up which took weeks. Never, EVER mess with pimples on your genitals, keep them squeaky clean and DRY. It was a nightmare. Try keeping packing and a bandage on an infection on your labia. My god, it was horrible!

by Anonymousreply 7811/10/2013

OP, you should date an adult acne sufferer who slathers Retinol A all over her face.

by Anonymousreply 7911/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 8011/10/2013

OK. I have kept this story to myself for 45 years, but in the spirit of this thread I will now share it with my fellow DL'ers. It's not about an actual "pimple", but since it seems we have expanded the content to include any bodily eruptions of gross-out material, here goes:

I was 5 years old and I had developed an angry mass of red bumps on my upper left arm which my insane, sadistic mother diagnosed as impetigo. She decided that she would wrap the offending area in warm moist dishtowels every 2 hours during which I could plant myself in front of the boob tube watching I Love Lucy reruns(my favorite activity at that time.) On day 3 of this routine, after removing the towels, I saw what looked for all the world to be a wet red strand of yarn peeking out of the affected area. Naturally, I chose to pull the strand of "yarn".

In subsequent years, as I have come to understand that we remember certain things in a way which may be somewhat amplified by our relative childlike frame of reference at the time, but I can assure you that I am not exaggerating when I tell you what happened next. That "yarn" was attached to a mass of semi-solid clumped up blood and material the size of a tennis ball. What is still an amazement to me is that it all came through the minuscule opening in my arm completely intact! There I was holding a gigantic clot/clump dangling from this strand of congealed blood(?) and yet there was still not a visible opening in my arm. I was so afraid of my mother(some things never change) that I burned rubber getting to the toilet to flush the dang thing away asap. I was certain that if she saw it, I would be subject to any number of perverse "treatments" in order to further purge my scrawny 40 lb body of further evil.

Does anyone here have any idea as to what the darn thing was? And how/why the little strand found its way out of my skin???

by Anonymousreply 8111/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 8211/10/2013

This thread is useless with pictures.

by Anonymousreply 8311/10/2013

Dang R81. You could have died, poor kid!

by Anonymousreply 8411/10/2013

R83 That was the most prolific cyst draining vid pound for pound I have ever seen. It even beats the man with the "back boob" cited earlier in the thread.

Poor little turtle!!

by Anonymousreply 8511/10/2013

The Kentucky Derby. That's what I call my bottom.

by Anonymousreply 8611/10/2013

"Most ungodly place you've ever had a pimple?"

On altar boys.

by Anonymousreply 8711/10/2013

More than likely that strand was an ingrown hair. Blood does not form "strands" as it were that could pull.

by Anonymousreply 8811/10/2013

R90 I completely agree with you, but the description of it looking like red wool yarn was as vivid and true as a photo. It definitely was not a hair, but I have no good alternative answer.

by Anonymousreply 8911/10/2013

Morgellen's, R91?

by Anonymousreply 9011/10/2013

I could tell you stories, but I never discuss my personal life.

by Anonymousreply 9111/10/2013

R91 Oh god no. I may be an odd duck but I am not completely insane. No, the key to the weirdness was that it was attached to the tennis sized ball of bloody clumpy material which just squeezed through the teeny opening in the skin. This isn't a very good analogy, but have you ever seen a mouse collapse itself to squeeze through a tiny space under a door jamb to get into your house? It just pops right back into shape after it enters? That was the thing with the clump of stuff. It came out like a pencil and then snapped back into a roundish small fist sized clump.

OK enough. I probably should have kept this one to myself! But it most def wasn't Morgellens!

by Anonymousreply 9211/10/2013

Do you watch Ancient Aliens on television, r94?

by Anonymousreply 9311/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 9411/10/2013

I find this thread both disgusting and fascinating.

The worst thing I ever had was a zit on the outside of my calf. It started as a hard mass under the skin but there was no skin discoloration and it was underneath quite a bit of hair and didn't bother me, so I left it alone and would only occasionally notice it when I was showering. When you looked at my leg, you couldn't see it, because it was hidden by my hair. I got used to it and even though it slowly got bigger, I really didn't notice it (i'm not a 'picker'). But then it started to rub against my jeans or pants and it became inflamed. One night, I put a hot compress on it and then squeezed ... out came a little pus, a little blood, some hard white stuff (dried up pus?) and a huge mound of hair that was wound around and around and around in a counter clockwise direction. It was an ingrown hair that came out with a pop sound. I stretched the extremely curly hair out and it extended from between my thumb and index finger all the way past my shoulder. It must have been growing for a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 9511/10/2013

R97 I have had that exact experience with an ingrown hair.

Did you see the turtle??? Oh my!

by Anonymousreply 9611/10/2013

R8, you ignoramus,I've had one there myself. I eventually popped it, wiped off the goo and it went away.

by Anonymousreply 9711/10/2013

OH GOD HELP. That dinner for me, no problem.

by Anonymousreply 9811/10/2013

Pussy lip zits are most likely an ingrown hair. I get one once in a while after shaving "down there".

by Anonymousreply 9911/10/2013

I had a boil on my thigh. I popped it and boy did it stink! Not as bad as my pussy, but the dog ran away.

by Anonymousreply 10011/10/2013

What is this?

by Anonymousreply 10111/10/2013

Well Jill, it is NOT your period.

by Anonymousreply 10211/10/2013

[quote]The fucker was about the size of a quarter and had its' own pulse.

OMG, I am laughing my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 10311/10/2013

I had a huge zit that would grow inside my ear canal. Eventually it would pop with an enormous amount of pus, then go away only to come back six months to a year later . It would get so big that I couldn't even fit a tooth pick in my ear canal (not that I'd want to). Finally I showed my Mom and she took me to the doctor. He cut it open and removed the core. He said it would have continued to come back until the core was removed.

I had two cysts that erupted on my face at the same time when I was about 32 years old. I went on Acutane (when it was first on the market). I only took 1/2 the recommend dosage because the doctor scared the crap out of me about it. I never had another cyst, but the two I had left pretty big scars on my face.

by Anonymousreply 10411/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 10511/11/2013

Next time, video it. Your zit can be famous on!

by Anonymousreply 10611/11/2013

It's a cyst from wearing tight pants with no underwear. Rub bacitracin on it and it will pop in two days. All over your labia majora.

by Anonymousreply 10711/11/2013

Like R68 and R105, the line about 'had its own pulse' had me in stitches.

by Anonymousreply 10811/11/2013

I have one that I just popped in my armpit. I love the sense of relief once you destroy the fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 10911/11/2013

Get'ta poppin

by Anonymousreply 11011/27/2013

wait, what?

the op of this thread is the op of the "i want my partner to let me dump him and give me $50,000" thread?

a woman?

or a man who thinks pretending to be a woman with a pimple in her hiney is funny?

by Anonymousreply 11111/27/2013

Well if the OP of this thread (113 replies) is the same OP of the "i want my partner to let me dump him and give me $50,000" thread" (351 replies) that sucker has his/her finger on the DL's pulse!

Well played.

by Anonymousreply 11211/27/2013

I have been here over 14 years...

by Anonymousreply 11311/28/2013

I have been here since 1996 and I don't start long involved fictional threads.

by Anonymousreply 11411/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!