Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ronan Farrow Comes Out… As A Douche

Per Page Six, Ronan has had relationships with men and women, but won't come out as bisexual "because he doesn't like labels."

by Anonymousreply 17402/09/2014

[quote]Richard Johnson is famous for "inning" celebrities, so I take anything on this subject from him with a large grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2013

He is the thinking man's Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2013

Now that he is getting his own show all of a sudden he is into woman. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2013

For 25 he looks odd / old in the first picture.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2013

Tory Burch? Riiight, that's a plausible couple.

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2013

[quote]Ronan Farrow is a 'mo. He wants to fuck his dad, Woody Allen,

*ahem*

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2013

"Bisexual" man = gay 80% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 1111/09/2013

He looks so much like Sinatra in the top photo of the article at OP's link.

Case closed.

(I wonder if he inherited Frank's horsecock too?)

by Anonymousreply 1211/09/2013

I thought the same thing r12. He is clearly sinatra's kid.

by Anonymousreply 1311/09/2013

He likes guys and dolls .... he's a whore, darlin'.

I think the younguns' probably do swing both ways more. Perhaps some of them take a while to settle down to one choice.

He's 25 .... wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a woman.

At least it's being acknowledged he samples from both menus.

I don't hate bisexuals, I just think they're greedy. And it makes it confusing for their partners.

by Anonymousreply 1411/09/2013

[quote]I don't hate bisexuals, I just think they're greedy

It's not a fucking choice!

by Anonymousreply 1511/09/2013

Given that both his biological and his putative fathers were so absent his entire life, it's no wonder he's grown up to be a whore. I've yet to meet a good-looking gay man who felt he was rejected by an absent father who could keep it in his pants. Always looking for Mr. Goodbar to desire him the way his dad(s) did not.

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2013

If you don't like labels, then don't live in society.

by Anonymousreply 1711/09/2013

That's all it takes, r11.

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2013

I don't see any quote from Ronan, or that he "came out" as anything. He didn't say the quote you put up there, OP.

Can you read?

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2013

Ronan did not come out as anything. This is from the right wing NYPost. It is a "friend" who said those things.

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2013

What an asshole. Not surprised he would try to in himself at this point.

by Anonymousreply 2311/09/2013

Ciaran with the wisdom at r20.

by Anonymousreply 2511/09/2013

That is sooooo, and I mean sooooo, orchestrated by his mum. She's doing the old-skool "he likes 'em both!" jazz cuz she's sure it'll help his rising star. Hooray for Hollywood, yah boy!

Saddest part is, you know the batshit old gal imagined herself his actual girlfriend when giving the quotes.

by Anonymousreply 2711/09/2013

"First we'll tell 'em that you're Frankie's boy, yeah, that's right! Then we'll do a little "He likes guys AND dolls" and let the girls get themselves worked up into a tizzy. A tizzy, I say! Oh Ronan, we've worked so hard for all this! You're mommy's comeback kid, you're gonna take that town by storm and show that nasty Woody who's who. I bet they've still got my seat at Elaine's! Oh my, mummys' coming home! We'll see if that Soon Yi gets the best seat now!!"

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2013

I swear Mia was cunty about Anderson Cooper coming out on twitter. She was mad about it to start with, and "joked" that she needed to get a girlfriend because being gay is in. Anyone who doesn't smell some old school phobia there is willfully denying it. Hey I would've given her more credit before reading it myself, but she's just kinda a stupid bitch from what I saw.

by Anonymousreply 3011/09/2013

r29 What's so wrong with the word "bisexual"?

by Anonymousreply 3111/09/2013

Anyone have his number?

by Anonymousreply 3211/09/2013

R34 = troll who inserts ideological dimorphism into everything

by Anonymousreply 3611/09/2013

[quote] Placing importance on a word is very limiting and narrow minded and missing the main objective completely.

If we didn't give import to words, we'd never be able to effectively communicate beyond a basic level.

by Anonymousreply 3711/09/2013

Don't call me bisexual when I'm just slutty!

by Anonymousreply 3811/09/2013

Sinatra would be mortified to know he produced a gay son. Talk about karma.

I'm a bi woman and agree with the guys here thinking he's gay. No wonder people don't believe bi men exist.

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3911/09/2013

r41

I understand your point and I'd probably sympathise if I didn't think this is a business decision.

by Anonymousreply 4211/09/2013

Because R41 to say that you are above the gay/bisexual label suggests that you believe there is something inherently shameful in accepting it. Boys in the Band said it best:

[quote]You're a sad and pathetic man. You're a homosexual and you don't want to be, but there's nothing you can do to change it. Not all the prayers to your god, not all the analysis you can buy in all the years you've go left to live. You may one day be able to know a heterosexual life if you want it desperately enough. If you pursue it with the fervor with which you annihilate. But you'll always be homosexual as well. Always Michael. Always. Until the day you die.

by Anonymousreply 4311/09/2013

Gay, bisexual, straight, asexual. These are the self-descriptive choices for Ronan Farrow, just as they are the choices for every human being. There is no "none of the above because it makes me feel icky and I don't want to say" option.

Refuse to choose one and the rest of the human race will choose one for you. It's not really the huge problem/issue that some of you imagine.

by Anonymousreply 4411/09/2013

[quote] who doesn't want to advertise his sex life,

Sexual orientation is not the same thing as sex life.

by Anonymousreply 4811/09/2013

I'd be delighted if Ronan Farrow released a sex tape. He's a very attractive young man.

The "oh no, labels!" kids are just silly and pretentious. They'll grow out of it.

by Anonymousreply 4911/09/2013

Bisexual DOES NOT equal 50% - 50%. Why do you continue to promulgate this misinformation?

by Anonymousreply 5011/09/2013

I don't know a single woman who'd knowingly have sex with a bisexual male. Not a one.

by Anonymousreply 5111/09/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5211/09/2013

"He's 25 .... wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a woman."

I've never met an out bisexual guy who wound up with a woman. Most guys who are out as bi have had sex with, like, two women and three hundred guys.

by Anonymousreply 5311/09/2013

My view is that we should label ourselves because the homophobes and the haters use labels constantly to denigrate us and deny us out rights.

As a result, labels like 'gay', 'lesbian', 'bisexual' etc. still have significant negative connotations, so taking those labels and loudly promoting them as positive and as a source or pride plays a valuable role in reducing that negativity.

Refusing to embrace any label reinforces the negative connotations of the label, even when that's not the intent. It is very, very easy to think that an individual - particularly high profile - refuses to be labelled because they don't want to be tarred with the negative connotations of the label. People are usually happy to embrace labels when they are considered positive by the wider population.

Applying a label to yourself may not make a shred of difference to your own personal happiness or sense of identify, but it's still vitally important for the happiness of the community more broadly. The idea that "labels don't matter" is a long way off.

by Anonymousreply 5411/09/2013

No, it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 5511/09/2013

"If someone doesn't want to play by your labels and identify the way you would like them to, get over it. It is not your life or right."

Hmmm....why is it only gay or bisexual guys who don't like labels? Why do zero straight guys insist that they don't like labels?

by Anonymousreply 5611/09/2013

Just remember, the only ones who refuse to label themselves are the gays and bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 5711/09/2013

Sorry r40 I know nothing about his other son. If you say he's gay, well, double the karma. I recently read Ava Gardner bio and he does come across as a homophobe although I'm not sure he was more so than others of his generation.

What is it that was so "dim" about my post? I think it was very clear. Please share your great wisdom with me. I don't lose sleep over this Ronan guy and who he fucks but I feel he's being opportunistic and disingenuous and not really bi. Yes, it's because of people like him that most other people don't believe bi men really exists. It's just my opinion which I'm entitled to just like you have a right to think differently. Why are you attacking me for it?

I'll tell you another thing that annoys me about this. Many young boys/men might define themselves as bi because they are confused, afraid of society/family, don't accept themselves as gay and I at lease understand that and their dilemma but when someone does it for profit, for an interest, for mercenary purposes, it's disgusting and this is what it feels this time.

by Anonymousreply 5811/09/2013

If you'd like to know why no one would want to label themselves as bisexual, look no further than this idiotic thread.

I'm completely baffled by the 50/50 lunacy. If I sleep with 51 women and 49 men, am I now straight?

by Anonymousreply 5911/09/2013

What about David Bowie, R53?

by Anonymousreply 6011/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 6111/09/2013

No he wouldn't, r39. You are full of it.

by Anonymousreply 6211/09/2013

Just like dad, Frank.

by Anonymousreply 6311/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 6411/09/2013

Bingo, r56.

by Anonymousreply 6511/09/2013

"As usual it's the intolerant gay guys who hate on bi guys."

As opposed to intolerant bisexuals who insist that "everyone's really bi"

And hating on gay guys who lie and say they are bi is not the same thing as hating on real bisexuals

by Anonymousreply 6711/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 6811/09/2013

In my mind, Ronan is already turning more moderate, more conservative. I have not seen his show but just looked at his twitter account.

As I said before, he's going to wind up with a female and bang out a few kids. Very similarly to other people like Bowie, etc who were gay when young but somehow "grew out of it". That is not to say it's a choice in any way but that there are real hormonal changes in people, ie, you like what you like sexually. Things turn you on sexually that are not explained by gay-by-choice or gay when young, straight when older, which seems to be a phenomenon increasingly.

by Anonymousreply 6911/09/2013

He's not with the ex-speechwriter for Obama anymore?

by Anonymousreply 7011/09/2013

One thing's for sure; you'll know all about his girlfriends, and nothing about any boyfriends he may have.

by Anonymousreply 7111/09/2013

Maybe he feels MSNBC doesn't want to may gay hosts on their shows, so he'll be "bi" rather than gay.

by Anonymousreply 7311/09/2013

Why is not liking labels consider douchy. In the middle of the last century it was considered enlightened, and for very good reasons.

by Anonymousreply 7411/09/2013

...or maybe he likes the pole AND the hole.

by Anonymousreply 7511/09/2013

[quote]Why is not liking labels consider douchy. In the middle of the last century it was considered enlightened, and for very good reasons.

Yes, the 1950s were such an enlightened times in regards to human sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 7611/09/2013

Sinatra didn't hate gays. Laurence Harvey was one of his best friends.

by Anonymousreply 7711/09/2013

R73 is right

by Anonymousreply 7811/10/2013

Sinatra cut of Montgomery Clift when he found out he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 7911/10/2013

"As I said before, he's going to wind up with a female and bang out a few kids"

No. He'll probably wind up with a guy, like most "bisexual" men.

"Things turn you on sexually that are not explained by gay-by-choice or gay when young, straight when older, which seems to be a phenomenon increasingly."

Of course you have no statistics to back up evidence of this "phenomenon"

by Anonymousreply 8011/10/2013

[quote]One thing's for sure; you'll know all about his girlfriends, and nothing about any boyfriends he may have.

This is true of all celebrities that claim to be bi. No self reported homosexual relationships ever.

by Anonymousreply 8111/10/2013

r69 has nothing to back up ANY claim he makes about anything. He's all over DL writing Freeper screeds.

by Anonymousreply 8211/10/2013

Believe in who you are. You are a shining star.

by Anonymousreply 8311/10/2013

And what is wrong with him ending up married to a woman with kids? There is nothing wrong with him living his life.

by Anonymousreply 8411/10/2013

r80 - nope, no stats to back it up.

However, I'm not seeing this in real life, just people who have some amount of celebrity. He's one of those that have some celebrity attached.

by Anonymousreply 8511/10/2013

We all come out as bi first. To test the waters, sort of. Eventually he will come out as full-fledged gay.

by Anonymousreply 8611/10/2013

r86 good point. Like Sean Avery, I think.

The only strange thing is that some woman claimed to be fucking Ronan, even now. I was shocked as I thought he was out - with is bf JF.

by Anonymousreply 8711/10/2013

[quote]I'm so fucking over the gay guys on here who think someone who refuses to label themselves a WORD equates to self-loathing and " douche-iness." Being open about your relationships with both sexes is huge. People are gonna label him what they want anyway whether he does or not.

Agreed. I don't care if people call me gay, Fannie Mae or late for dinner.

We've gone from wanting people to come out for some very good reasons to that scene in "Polyester" where the angry AA meeting is screaming at Francine Fishpaw to "SAY IT! SAY IT!"

Fuck it. I don't need the approval of gays or bis or anything in between any more than I need it from straights. The closest word to what I am was the 90s definition of "queer," where the otherness wasn't just homo vs. hetero, but social differences as well.

(For the record, I'm a a guy who's probably between a 4.5 or a 5 on the Kinsey scale. In my 20s I assumed I was gay, because that's how I had sex and dated, but I thought all gay guys had some residual sexual attraction to certain women. Boy, was that dumb.)

by Anonymousreply 8811/10/2013

R88, preach, girl.

by Anonymousreply 8911/10/2013

There's something really off about this thread. I don't buy that at least half the posts are genuine. Too many posts like r84. Not plausible.

At any rate, the article is hilarious:

[quote]One of his gal pals, who spoke to me on the condition of anonymity, met Ronan at a Washington, D.C., bar. He took her to the legendary dive Ben’s Chili Bowl. “It worked on me,” she laughed.

[quote]They were soon dating, and having sex, and continue to see each other. “He’s beautiful and smart and fun,” she said. “My family is crazy about him.”

"Gal pal??" ". . . condition of anonymity. . ." "They were soon dating, AND HAVING SEX. . ."

It's like something from the 50s. WTH?

The article is probably 100% bullshit, but Ronan does seem to be cagey about his sexual identity. He could just say 'yup, I'm gay' and move it along, but instead it seems like the plan is to keep it ambiguous. Mamma Mia telling that stupid anecdote about a female he had a crush on in the VF story (with NO mention that he dated men as an adult), this ludicrous tabloid article making sure we know that he seduces the ladies. It does seem calculated and so pathetic. Wonder who's advising him?

by Anonymousreply 9011/10/2013

For all his supposed precocIousness and maturity for his age, his ability to self-actualize his sexuality marks him as about 15.

by Anonymousreply 9111/10/2013

r8 Well it is easier to get a man in bed.

by Anonymousreply 9211/10/2013

r90 & r91 - agree with both. He should be out about being bi or gay or whatever, but he's not and the reason is because MIA is most likely advising him and she is as dumb as a box of hair.

Further, his twitter account sounds just like a gay fanboy for celebs. It's embarrassing. It's gotten better since he's gotten an MSNBC gig but before that he was posting pix of him with celebs and other bs. Sounding like a giggling school girl.

by Anonymousreply 9311/10/2013

Sad that such a book smart man is still not comfortable with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 9411/10/2013

That photo at the top of the thread loos like it was purposely posed to suggest the album cover of "In The Wee Small Hours": leaning against a city wall, hands in pocket, head tilted downward, grey suit.

Give him a hat and a cigarette and the look is complete.

No way do I think that is Woody Allen's kid.

by Anonymousreply 9511/10/2013

[quote] Sad that such a book smart man is still not comfortable with his sexuality.

Oh please.

by Anonymousreply 9611/10/2013

r96 Expand...

by Anonymousreply 9711/10/2013

A bisexual man who is open about dating both sexes is a lot more secure about his sexuality than self-described Kinsey Six men who write here about how they fantasize about pussy as well as cock, but still call themselves gay (and that goes for their straight equivalents as well). So, R96...

by Anonymousreply 9811/10/2013

Ronan is GAY GAY GAY. When he was a boy he always wanted to play "female" characters while playing "pretend." Woody sent him to therapy for it. (This is from the Nanny's book.)

by Anonymousreply 9911/10/2013

Unbelievable ignorance here re bisexuals. I've been out for over 20 years as bi, with only a few negative incidents, and greedy is so far from the truth. In my experience being bi is more about being fluid than it is about being promiscuous; some years (months, days lol) I prefer men, some years women. The numbers? Not that high.

There is also something called discordance, where as a bisexual you can feel sexual for one gender and emotional for another. I can tell you that this aspect *really* sucks. I wish I could be either gay or straight, but not both. It makes having long-term relationships near impossible.

by Anonymousreply 10011/10/2013

[quote]Yeah, it's because they know what they'll get from intolerant queens who's so fucking bitter they're not bisexual too.

Oh, deer.

by Anonymousreply 10211/10/2013

I have seen a lot of gay men who, when young and lovely, are total bottoms, drunk on the adoration and desire they can incite. They often become tops when they hit middle age and lose their youthful delicate beauty... part of it is opportunism, part is a mutating of urge and desire. I find that phenomena (which I have seen numerous times) to be a more dramatic shift than being the penetrator always and simply shifting from penetrating beautiful young men to penetrating beautiful young women as the years go by.

by Anonymousreply 10311/10/2013

"This is true of all celebrities that claim to be bi. No self reported homosexual relationships ever"

That may be true for the FEMALE stars who've come out as bi. Many male stars who initially came out as "bi" later came out as gay. Even Boy George once claimed to be "bi"

"A bisexual man who is open about dating both sexes is a lot more secure about his sexuality than self-described Kinsey Six men who write here about how they fantasize about pussy as well as cock, but still call themselves gay (and that goes for their straight equivalents as well)."

The least "secure" type of guy is guys who are 100% gay but call themselves bi because they kissed a girl once in the third grade. Probably because they want to convince mom and dad that they might settle down with a woman one day, even though they know it will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 10411/10/2013

The bi-phobia on this board is nearly as ugly as the transphobia (but not quite).

It's always the way that people begging for tolerance in their own lives seldom feel obligated to grant the same grace to others.

by Anonymousreply 10511/10/2013

"I find that phenomena (which I have seen numerous times) to be a more dramatic shift than being the penetrator always and simply shifting from penetrating beautiful young men to penetrating beautiful young women as the years go by."

ROFLMAO. I have never witnessed this "phenomena" ever.

by Anonymousreply 10611/10/2013

There are no direct quotes from Ronan. It's all hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 10711/10/2013

"The bi-phobia on this board is nearly as ugly as the transphobia (but not quite)."

Homophobia from self-professed bisexuals is pretty ugly

by Anonymousreply 10811/10/2013

[quote]but won't come out as bisexual "because he doesn't like labels."

I thought only women said stuff like this. There's just something so unmasculine about it.

by Anonymousreply 10911/10/2013

If Frank were still alive, the kid would be a special at Patsy's.

by Anonymousreply 11011/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 11111/10/2013

[quote]There are no direct quotes from Ronan. It's all hearsay.

How shocking! On datalounge, we only deal in sworn affidavits and DNA evidence.

by Anonymousreply 11211/10/2013

Mark my words, next thing is he'll introduce his ladyfriend to the world.

by Anonymousreply 11311/10/2013

I'm more concerned that Farrow eats at Ben's CB.

by Anonymousreply 11511/10/2013

"A lot of vicious, intolerant, biphobic, feminine gay men on this thread"

A lot of vicious, intolerant "bisexuals" on this thread. And I've never met an out "bisexual" guy who wasn't a flamer so you can cut the crap about "feminine gay men"

"No wonder dudes don't want to identify or associate with you"

ROFLMAO! It's women, not men, who usually identify as bi. Men usually like either pussy or dick, not both, and studies back this up. Women are much more fluid in their attractions than men.

by Anonymousreply 11611/10/2013

Every thread ends the same: a bunch of queens screeching "you're a big girl!" at each other. Oh, the humanity.

by Anonymousreply 11711/10/2013

Just as we're making huge progress with marriage equality and ENDA, this self-loathing GAY douche wants to play the bisexual card? Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 11911/10/2013

r103 very interesting. This could be why all those celebs that were gay when young turn bi then straight, a la Bowie.

by Anonymousreply 12011/10/2013

R119 speaks the truth. Fuck Ronan.

by Anonymousreply 12211/10/2013

Dudes, if you are gonna insult someone by calling them a "queen" or otherwise feminine, you might not want to use the term "dear" or "girl" while doing it.

by Anonymousreply 12311/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 12411/10/2013

Well Ronan has large feet

by Anonymousreply 12611/10/2013

While I think the "I don't like labels" obfuscating is ridiculous, I do tend to admire people who are actually willing to come out as bisexual. Given the number of gays, lesbians and straight people who express hatred for bisexuals, it seems an even harder choice than coming out as gay. The only acceptable bisexuals in straights' eyes are women under 25. If they're still bisexual over 25, they're despised.

On the other hand, we don't know what Ronan identifies as, because he hasn't said. This is a Post article that has nothing to do with reality. If he does give the "I don't like labels" excuse, though, he is a supreme douche.

by Anonymousreply 12711/10/2013

Meow, Ronan!

You might wanna dial it back a notch since it was your dear, sweet, batshit Momma who brought the topic to the public.

by Anonymousreply 12811/10/2013

"Ronan Farrow is surprised this is an issue? Really?? His mother and Woody Allen waged a high-profile child-custody case over Ronan. Mia Farrow was never shy about telling the media exactly what she thought of Allen as a father. She alleged criminal sexual assault against Allen, though the court couldn't find the evidence to charge him. She turned their son (Satchel, now Ronan) against him.

And now the mother has coyly stated Allen may not the boy's father to begin with At the very least this calls into question Mia's own commitment to the relationship and children she and Allen shared. If Frank Sinatra was the real father of her and Woody's son, she was not the blameless bystander in messy end of their marriage.

Ronan pretends it's wrong to ask him about it? As he begins his own high-profile media career?

Riiiiight. I thought this kid was supposed to be a genius or something. Maybe he is - when it comes to public relations. Leaving the question of his paternity unanswered certainly helps create buzz his new show. "

by Anonymousreply 12911/10/2013

Fantastic article:

by Anonymousreply 13111/10/2013

Newsbusters? Really? Why is DL so overrun with republicunts this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 13211/10/2013

R126 That's not Ronan that is Dane DeHaan

by Anonymousreply 13411/10/2013

What the serious hell is he talking about?? This story hasn't been out there "for years" in any way, shape or form. And why is he pretending his mother didn't feed it to the press to get publicity for him?

Following some small talk, I had to ask him point blank: Why not just do a DNA test and put an end to the paternity speculation?

“You know, that story has been out there for years,” he said. “It was somewhat surprising to see it break in such a huge way of late. I’m fairly … I mean, I appreciate how hilarious it is. I mean, it’s a ridiculous situation. That said, I’m pretty unfazed by it in substance, because it’s been out there both publicly and privately for so long. You know, I have a relationship that I'm very happy with, you know, with all parties involved. For me, the imperative is ‘all right, we’ve talked about it, I get a kick out of it, everyone gets a kick out of it. Let’s move onto the substance,’ — which is one reason I’m so excited to be rolling out this show.”

by Anonymousreply 13511/10/2013

Ronan Tweeting a fathers day message

by Anonymousreply 13611/10/2013

Oh look, Mommy retweeted sonny-boys bon mots right away and added her own little commentary. What an extraordinarily creepy mommy/son team they are together.

by Anonymousreply 13711/10/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 13811/10/2013

Actually the "bisexual men don't exist" study has been totally refuted - by the same scientists who did the first study. Look it up. It should of course come to no shock to any bisexual men present that science now allows them to exist.

by Anonymousreply 13911/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 14011/10/2013

Yikes! He's really coming across like an asshole lately. Perhaps he's not ready for primetime?

by Anonymousreply 14111/10/2013

If you bother to click on the newsbusters link you'd see that they feel like we do btw. Someone needs to take him & Mia down a few notches. IDC where it's from.

by Anonymousreply 14211/10/2013

Frank would be mortified to know he produced a gay OR bisexual son IF this were the era in which Sinatra was famous. Times have changed. Perhaps HE would have, too if he had lived in the modern era. Who knows? He certainly has an accomplished kid, at least so far. Best schools. Best connections. Good jobs. Mia and Woody did a good job, apparently. But Frank Sinatra was a homophobe, yes. He called Johnny Mathis the African queen, for instance. He dealt with gays in the industry all his life BUT he was only cool with it if a guy was closeted and masculine. No overt displays. It was another time, another era.

Ronan is is very attractive and has access to beautiful men AND women. Most likely travels in some pretty rarified circles. If he is so inclined, he is sampling from both sides because he CAN. Haven't we all met guys who identified as "bi" or who said they "hated labels" and all that jazz? I disregard the fact that ANY of them I have ever met have been total douchebag asshole sociopaths! LOL. That has just been MY experience.

Why the shit would anyone posting here be "angry" that he has not come out as gay or that he is currently identifed as bisexual.

Bisexuality does exist. That old argument is SOOOO tiresome. I don't get why anyone is up in arms about this.

by Anonymousreply 14311/10/2013

Ronan and Mia = Central Park West's answer to Buster and Lucille Bluth

by Anonymousreply 14411/10/2013

LMAO. R144 for the win!

by Anonymousreply 14511/10/2013

[quote]“You know, that story has been out there for years,” he said. “It was somewhat surprising to see it break in such a huge way of late. I’m fairly … I mean, I appreciate how hilarious it is. I mean, it’s a ridiculous situation. That said, I’m pretty unfazed by it in substance, because it’s been out there both publicly and privately for so long. You know, I have a relationship that I'm very happy with, you know, with all parties involved. For me, the imperative is ‘all right, we’ve talked about it, I get a kick out of it, everyone gets a kick out of it. Let’s move onto the substance,’ — which is one reason I’m so excited to be rolling out this show.”

Well that's some grade A talking-without-saying-anything bullshit right there. He's a born politician.

by Anonymousreply 14611/10/2013

Labels are so tricky anyway.

Practically all guys whom I've known who have labeled themselves as bisexuals were far, far more interested in men than in women - even when in relationships with women. The guys who occasionally played around with other guys didn't label themselves as bisexuals. In college in the 1970s they are the ones we would jokingly call "straight but doable" (aka Architecture majors).

As for the 50/50 attraction issue, how would you even measure that?

by Anonymousreply 14711/10/2013

"Given the number of gays, lesbians and straight people who express hatred for bisexuals, it seems an even harder choice than coming out as gay"

ROFLMAO. Many gays chose to lie and say they are bi because they think it makes things easier, not harder, for them.

"Like I said, horrid bi-phobia on this thread. Just because it isn't YOUR way or your life doesn't make it invalid."

Horrid homophobia on this thread. Just because it isn't YOUR way of life doesn't make it horrid.

by Anonymousreply 14811/10/2013

DOES NOT WIPE WELL

by Anonymousreply 15011/10/2013

Hello, Ronan's reputation management person at r143.

by Anonymousreply 15111/11/2013

Bisexuality is synonymous with cowardice.

by Anonymousreply 15211/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 15311/11/2013

how can people be this passionate about someone else's life and identity? get a life...

by Anonymousreply 15411/11/2013

[quote]Practically all guys whom I've known who have labeled themselves as bisexuals were far, far more interested in men than in women - even when in relationships with women.

That would be me, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 15511/11/2013

R154 is also the same guy that wrote:

[quote]A lot of vicious, intolerant, biphobic, feminine gay men on this thread. No wonder dudes don't want to identify or associate with you.

by Anonymousreply 15611/11/2013

He's an ass

It's what no one believes

Still an ass

They're all liars and thieves

Like his father

Like his son will be too

Oh why bother, they just do what they do

by Anonymousreply 15711/11/2013

So many homophobic bi men parasitise on gay rights achievements and don't want to come out as "filthy bisexual"

by Anonymousreply 15811/11/2013

R144 nailed it

by Anonymousreply 15911/11/2013

"Frank would be mortified to know he produced a gay OR bisexual son IF this were the era in which Sinatra was famous."

HE DID. Name: Frank Sinatra Jr.

by Anonymousreply 16011/11/2013

Most same-sex oriented men do not identify as gay, or even bi. They don't want to take on a non-mainstream identity or lifestyle and want to retain masculine street cred. It hasn't changed. There are tons of dudes like this.

by Anonymousreply 16111/11/2013

r160 is he out? Was Sinatra aware that his son was gay?

by Anonymousreply 16211/11/2013

Yeah, hipsters can't stand to be labeled...the simple truth always bothers them.

by Anonymousreply 16411/11/2013

I agree that Frank Sinatra Jr. is gay...or was gay. I haven't heard anything about him in years.

by Anonymousreply 16511/11/2013

R165, I have never ever heard that Frank, Jr. was gay. Just that he always wanted his dad's love and approval which he never really got. And that he was a pale imitation of his dad, which is what everyone THOUGHT.

He also was kidnapped at one point in a horrendous, nail-biting tableau that had Frank paying a lot of ransom money to get him back.

by Anonymousreply 16611/11/2013

R164, hipsters hate to be labeled on the one hand and on the other they are the most label conscious, trendy, peer pressure feeling group of people in existence.

by Anonymousreply 16711/11/2013

Label conscious people are strongly trying to avoid fake guilt trips cast onto themselves and to attack others who don't follow the trendy line in order to 'exonerate' themselves. Basically I am talking about white liberals here.

by Anonymousreply 16911/11/2013

He big fairy. He eat butt.

by Anonymousreply 17002/07/2014

He always has this smirk on his puss that just appears to be so pompous. Not a fan...........

by Anonymousreply 17102/07/2014

RoNAN is a smarmy looking bottom.

by Anonymousreply 17202/09/2014

If he doesn't want to advertise his sex life, that's his perogative.

by Anonymousreply 17302/09/2014

R165 I never got a gay vibe from Frank Jr. at all. I only recall ever seeing him in one interview with Charles Grodin (this was around the time of the OJ trial when Grodin had a short lived talk show) where he talked about the last years of Frank Senior's life and how Frank endorsed Chrysler's K cars and was eating ice cream sandwiches on his death bed. I also remember Jr. being rather fat where he talking about lounging around in polo shirts with his band that he toured with.

by Anonymousreply 17402/09/2014
Need more help? Click Here.