Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which of the "Girls" actresses is the weakest?

When it comes to the core characters, I can't think of a more talentless cast on TV today.

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2013

Well I quite like the girl who plays Jessa.

It would have to be the newscaster's daughter. She is a complete bore as Marni.

Most would say David Mamet's daughter but she plays the character how she is written and she has some slight charisma.

I actually like Lena Dunham and the guy who plays her boyfriend is a very solid actor.

I'm a fan of the show- so sue me.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2013

You guys hate this show! No more responses,?>?>??

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2013

Try again when the new season starts in January, OP.

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2013

This HBO actress on a very hit show for the network was at a party that was very quiet and boring and she decided she wanted to liven things up so she went outside and came back in topless and walked around the room twice like that just to get a reaction from people. No one even noticed until she was in the middle of lap two.

Lena Dunham

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2013

I do hate the show. It has nothing to hold my interest. Just a bunch of ugly, entitled 20somethings whining about their lives and having unsexy sex. None of them really do much acting, it seems they're simply playing themselves. And Allison Williams fails even at that. She has no charisma whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 511/13/2013

Jessa and the mousey whiny one - both are archetypes and have been done to death.

by Anonymousreply 611/13/2013

"the mousey whiny one" - that doesn't narrow it down much, can you be more specific?

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!