Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Crushing on my neighbor.

I've been living in my house a couple of years, and I've always thought my next door neighbor was attractive but never really thought much about him. Salt and pepper hair, tight little body. He and his wife have been pleasant neighbors, but I never saw him much until he retired a few months ago. I guess he is bored because he now chats over the fence all the time and invites me over for drinks. Sometimes the wife is there, sometimes not.

The problem? Now that I've gotten to know him, he's even more attractive, and I'm having "feelings" and find myself thinking about him all the time. The other night I was over there and I had to leave because after a couple of drinks I could tell I was about to do something stupid like make a pass. I don't think he is gay at all--just a nice guy. I don't want to make it awkward, but I've been going into my house through a different door so he doesn't see me and chat me up.

Oh, and he has a college student son who is pretty much shirtless the whole time whenever he's home from school and looks like he's from Sean Cody or something. He was there the last time I was over, drinking with us. I was tongue tied the whole time, I was so turned on. I'm sure this will pass, but for now, I think it's best for me to do the smart thing and limit my time hanging out with him.

And I'll answer in advance: No, I'm not going to present hole.

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2014

You should present armpits and ask if he has ever seen Andy Roddick's hair plugs then offer to take him to a showing of a North African Muslim version of Lillys of the Field.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2013

Present it to HIM, or THEM. We can talk about US at a later date.

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2013

Never matured emotionally beyond junior high, did you? Because you sound like a junior high school age girl with a crush on an attractive, oblivious teacher, and no notion of appropriate boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2013

Purchase a hot tub. Ask for help pouring the slab.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2013

So which one are you crushing on? The father or the son? I doubt you have a shot with the son but pops might be up for a bit of slap and tickle if you get him drunk enough.

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2013

You sound like an idiot OP.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2013

Retired? How old is your gramps neighbor? And you do sound dim, OP.

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2013

Bump it

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2013

Didn't you post this before?

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2013

Wow, forgot about this! They are both still hot, but I'm not really crushing on them anymore. We are all still friendly...I'd rather have good neighbors than obsessing about straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2014

Good fences make good neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2014

Got a feeling...this WILL end badly. Forget it OP. if he gets the vibe you are hot for him, the neighborly thing will stop. If he doesn't pull back himself, the wife will make him. Then you'll be next door to people who'd rather see you move away. It happened to me, and the JO session wasn't worth it.

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2014

I know R13, that's why I said I'm over it. I don't want to go there. I like where I live and don't want any drama!

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2014

during one of the wife is not home drinking sessions say "you know what i have never done? Blown you...isn't that funny all this time we have been neighbors and I have never sucked your cock..we should fix that right now.."

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!