Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jon Hamm appears to go commando in snug trousers on set of Mad Men

Well, he's at it again! Showing that considerable sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 2511/10/2013

Do a search.

by Anonymousreply 111/09/2013

Does he have BDF? Or is his head too wide? (No, not [italic]that[/italic] head.)

by Anonymousreply 211/09/2013

Damn his GF is one lucky bitch

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2013

I can't believe this is a featured story in a newspaper.

Anyway, this is going to sound weird, but does else think that Don Draper is hotter than Jon Hamm.

In the same way that Dexter is hotter than Michael C. Hall?

Does that make sense? That the character makes the actor sexier than he would be in real life?

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2013

Oh Jon got fat! His face and cheekbones are virtually gone from the bloat. Men need weight as they age, but he needs to lose a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2013

R5, he's not allowed to trim up until the series ends.

Then, he's required by law to reduce down to 12% body fat and wear lycra shorts wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2013

[quote]I can't believe this is a featured story in a newspaper.

It's not the NYT, sweetheart. It's the DM

[quote]Oh Jon got fat! His face and cheekbones are virtually gone from the bloat. Men need weight as they age, but he needs to lose a few pounds.

What R6 said. His part requires he looks like the average drinking/smoking 60s man. They didn't run to the gum every day. I don't understand why people still need this explained to them when it comes to shows set during a different time.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2013

God I'd love to pull down his pants, sniff his crotch and take that thick piece of meat into my mouth... lick it and suck it and cup his balls with my hands while I milk him dry, every last fucking drop shooting down my throat.

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 911/09/2013

"What [R6] said. His part requires he looks like the average drinking/smoking 60s man. They didn't run to the gum every day. I don't understand why people still need this explained to them when it comes to shows set during a different time."

Oh please don't but Matt Weinerr's pretentious rants. This is not a PBS docudrama - it is an increasingly-cheesy cable show.

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2013

I wonder where he gets his hair. He's got the best piece in the business.

by Anonymousreply 1111/09/2013

Oh please don't buy Matt Weiner's pretentious rants. This is not a PBS docudrama - it is an increasingly-cheesy cable show

by Anonymousreply 1211/09/2013

I'll "oh dear" myself.

GYM*7

by Anonymousreply 1311/09/2013

r5 is a dim wit.

by Anonymousreply 1411/09/2013

It's a thing of beauty. My ONLY complaint -- and I know I'm being greedy -- is that I wish he had more of a mushroom head.

by Anonymousreply 1511/09/2013

It's a good thing (or is it?) that Hamm isn't a big pre-cummer.

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2013

I want the Hammaconda inside of me.

by Anonymousreply 1711/09/2013

He looks totally average sized to me - I don't why you all think he has some big piece of equipment in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2013

His pants are hiked up high and the only place for it to go is on one side of the seam down the leg. If you don't wear underwear and wear the pants like that, almost everyone of average flaccid size shows a similar bulge. Of course it depends on stuff like weather,if your little friend likes to hide, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2013

It seems like he does this on purpose. Or this is photo shopped. Either way, his dick gets more positive press than his acting.

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2013

Right, R18. Because there's no such thing as a "grower."

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013

And yet he complains about people talking about his dick

by Anonymousreply 2211/09/2013

[quote]And yet he complains about people talking about his dick

Please. He loves the attention. Otherwise he'd throw on some drawers.

by Anonymousreply 2311/10/2013

I want him to relentlessly dick whip me.

Then he, Slattery and Vincent whatshisnuts can all gang bang me.

by Anonymousreply 2411/10/2013

He must dab after urinating, no? Otherwise there would be more threads featuring the Hamm.

by Anonymousreply 2511/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.