Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Political Astrology

By request.

To start the ball rolling, Barack Obama's data:

4 August 1961 at 19:24 (7:24 PM) Honolulu, Hawaii, 21n18, 157w52

Sun in Leo, Moon in Gemini, Ascendant in Aquarius.

Mercury in Leo, Venus in Cancer, Mars in Virgo, Jupiter in Aquarius, Saturn in Capricorn, Uranus in Leo, Neptune in Scorpio, Pluto in Virgo, N. Node in Leo, MC in Scorpio.

by Noel Tylreply 9802/04/2014

Ok I am a fan of BO so please don't FF me, but a natal Sun and Mercury square Neptune can be a sign of a liar, right?

What else, the Mercury opp Saturn could be why he seems so aloof. That could also be the Aqua rising or moon in Gemini.

Venus in Cancer in 5th, he obviously loves his daughters very much, he talks about them all the time.

Neptune in the 9th could be to blame for all the birther nonsense/confusion about his country of origin.

Saturn has been squaring his sun the past year or so. Perhaps that's to blame for all the deadlock and obstruction from the House. Hopefully the rest of his term will get easier now that Saturn is moving off his sun and toward his MC.

by Noel Tylreply 111/08/2013

It's like bumper cars in his sixth house, loaded as it is. His Mercury placement is interesting given how little he seems to want to actually talk. Actually, in that part of "Double Down" about what happened after the first debate, he literally says "I can't do this".

My own Mercury is in Scorpio, and his attitude is alien to me.

by Noel Tylreply 211/08/2013

Thinking again about his Mercury, it is in opposition to his Saturn. Depression associated negatively with thinking/communication? How does one get through politics with this?

I agree about his Venus placement; he looks like a great father and husband.

[quote]Sun and Mercury square Neptune

A liar and/or confusion about his identity. Hard to pin that on one thing in particular, though, as it could talk about his absent father, being biracial, or something else.

by Noel Tylreply 411/08/2013

He was born under a lucky star. That, I believe.

I, also, think he's very calculative, but lacks political intuition (or reflex), which is why he is was much more successful at running for POTUS, than being one (though, he is a decent POTUS).

by Noel Tylreply 511/08/2013

Astrology is such nonsense. I can't believe how many people are into it.

by Noel Tylreply 611/08/2013

Yes, we know R6, thanks for sharing.

So the Sun/Neptune square can be a liar's aspect but it can also be a self-deceptive aspect. In his first term, I noticed that he was constantly deceiving himself about the true intentions of the Republicans in Congress. Over and over and over - he would do business with them and it was to his detriment every time. They were Lucy with the football, he was Charlie Brown. He was also convinced that he could change and save them. Now there's some real Neptunian thinking (plus his strong Uranian tendencies).

Every time, I'd say to myself, "There goes his fucking Sun/Neptune delusion again."

My point is that the "lying" indicated by this aspect isn't always outwardly directed. In the President's case, he strikes me as a very honest man but he is certainly capable of deluding himself. That Leo Sun doesn't make clearing away the delusions any easier.

by Noel Tylreply 711/08/2013

The Sun-Mercury/Neptune square could also mean substance abuse, right? Didn't he admit to using at least pot and cocaine? I think Lindsay Lohan has Sun opp Neptune in her natal chart.

by Noel Tylreply 811/08/2013

R4 Hugh Jackman has the Saturn opp Mercury as well. It can also be about overcoming your fears or having to continually prove yourself for external rewards because you lack self-confidence.

That could be a Leo thing, too, needing external recognition because he's insecure.

by Noel Tylreply 911/09/2013

Do we know Ted Cruz's time of birth?

by Noel Tylreply 1111/10/2013

Wow! This post is really boring.

by Noel Tylreply 1211/10/2013

No accurate time is known for Cruz, it doesn't appear on his birth certificate.

Here's what is known - Born December 22, 1970 in Calgary Alberta, Canada.

No presidency or vice presidency for Ted Cruz - not ever.

by Noel Tylreply 1311/10/2013

So where's Diamond Joe Biden's 'scope? I wanna see that wicked stellenium he has going on!

by Noel Tylreply 1411/10/2013

Can I ask something? To get all this info, you need to know date, time and place of birth. Anything else?

by Noel Tylreply 1511/10/2013

Nope, that's all r15.

Joe Biden's chart here.

by Noel Tylreply 1611/10/2013

Thanks for starting the thread OP, was looking for it but didn't find it until tonight. The other thread is nearly full hopefully we can continue the conversation here.

re Obama: the Neptune/Sun-Merc square is bit wide, esp between Nep/Mercury (6 degrees). I like to see them a bit tighter for effect. Agree with prior notation here Nep/Sun more about self-deceipt than outward lying.

First thought upon glancing at this is the lack of tight aspects. Jupiter opposite Merc within 3 degrees, incnj Venus by a degree and trine Moon in Gemini by less than 3, but other than that - ?He has hardly any real conjunctions other than Uranus & the north node, odd for such a prominent and polarizing figure.

by Noel Tylreply 1711/10/2013

Nope. Just DOB, time and place.

by Noel Tylreply 1811/10/2013

I'd interpret the Sun/Merc Neptune hard aspect as difficulties communicating and implementing his idealism.

by Noel Tylreply 1911/10/2013

Let's not forget that Mercury was in retrograde during the election last year. No wonder this second term has been filled with so much grief.

by Noel Tylreply 2011/10/2013

Wasn't Mercury stationary rx during the 1st election and/or inauguration in 2009? Can't recall at the moment. Both terms wracked with difficulties.

by Noel Tylreply 2111/10/2013

Parenthetically, I thought this recent Mercury in retrograde was unbelievably brutal.

by Noel Tylreply 2211/10/2013

His 12th house seems indicative of someone who might be used to or expect people to treat him poorly. I would guess a quiet sadness surrounding him, even in happy times.

His 2nd and 8th houses are empty which makes me wonder what Michelle's chart looks like--does she fill in some of his blanks, so to speak.

I agree with the self-deception comments too. It isn't always about deceiving others.

by Noel Tylreply 2311/10/2013

Yes Saturn in the 12th can be the makings of a high depressive, or someone with issues in that area. Saturn's at least at home in Capricorn and supported by (trine) mars in the 7th but still, tough placement.

I do a lot of synastry work and have compared BO's and Michelle's charts in the past (I don't think there's a timed chart available for MO) and was stunned by the lack of aspects, actually. I recall there's a Saturn contact (saturn-sun or saturn-moon?) with them but little else. Was startling. Will have to take another look.

by Noel Tylreply 2411/10/2013

I don't know if Mercury retrograde can ruin an entire presidency. I agree that it is not the ideal time to be elected, but it wasn't happening when he was actually sworn in.

Yes, this current one that is finally ending was brutal.

by Noel Tylreply 2511/10/2013

Very interesting, R24. Thanks for the info.

by Noel Tylreply 2611/10/2013

Wow, Gemini and Aquarius, now that explains why the President goes his own way and is cool and cerebral. And I think he's a GREAT POTUS considering all the crap he's had to put up with from the media and GOP and teabaggers.

by Noel Tylreply 2711/10/2013

Thanks R24. Good info.

by Noel Tylreply 2811/10/2013

If there is any sort of Saturn/moon aspect between Mr and Mrs O that's what's keeping them together. She's probably an emotional rock to him (astrologically speaking).

Diamond Joe would appear to be something of a frisky devil and very driven. You don't see it but that Pluto square Mars is a HUGE driver in his chart.

Very interesting.

by Noel Tylreply 2911/10/2013

I was just about to post the same thing about Diamond Joe's Pluto-Mars square. Force to be reckoned with.

by Noel Tylreply 3011/10/2013

Saturn in synastry is highly binding between partners (saturn-the lights specifically), but that alone wouldn't be enough to draw or keep a pair together. There should be at least a few other "standard" aspects, iirc there were little to none of these between BO and MO. I will take another look and report back here later.

by Noel Tylreply 3111/10/2013

Barack and Michelle synastry:

B Sun trine M Jupiter B Merc opp M Mars B Venus opp M Merc B Venus trine M Venus B Jupiter conj M Sun B Jupiter conj M Mars B Saturn conj M Sun B Uranus opp M Saturn B Neptune sext M Uranus B Pluto trine M Merc B Pluto conj M Uranus B Moon trine M Mars B Moon square M Venus B AC conj M Saturn

There could be more but don't know Michelle's moon or AC with birth time.

by Noel Tylreply 3211/11/2013

R30 Can you elaborate on your take on a Pluto-Mars square? I have this natally and feel like it attracts a lot of hardships into my life and everything is way more difficult than it should be. Mine may be worse, though, as Saturn and Pluto are conjunct in my 1H (Libra) and both square my Mars in 10H (Cancer).

by Noel Tylreply 3311/11/2013

Could be, r30. Is it delays on the path you've set for yourself? Energy level issues? Tendency to argue with others or yourself? I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, but I feel these aspects may be a past life carryover. The fact you are aware of it will help you minimize the effects.

by Noel Tylreply 3411/11/2013

I thought we had just all agreed on a different thread that Dataloungers were primarily educated people?

by Noel Tylreply 3511/11/2013

I apologize to anyone who is offended that this is off topic, but thanks for the reply R34.

Yes, I believe in reincarnation. I'm studying ascension and higher consciousness in my free time now. I have tried to be a good person all my life, of course making some mistakes along the way, it just seems like my path has been much more arduous than others'. Perhaps I was not such a moral person in a previous life and I am paying for it now. It's just difficult to fathom what I could have done that was so malicious. Harming others is so far from my nature. I'm a vegetarian.

I have great tenacity and usually ultimately achieve what I want or something close to it, but only after much more pain and sacrifice than seems necessary. The obstacles in my path are always so unwieldy.

I try to avoid arguing unless it's something I'm genuinely passionate about. People seem to waste so much energy fighting over trivial things. Maybe they just have more energy than me to waste.

by Noel Tylreply 3611/11/2013

Barak and Michelle from r32's post - that Mars/Venus square is the heat in that relationship but she wears the pants (duh!). And the Moon trine Mars brings emotional depth and passion. Yep. I totally see it. You don't have unhealthy obsession there but you do have a lot of stability and emotional warmth that people close to them can see.

Now back to Diamond Joe - he is something else. The proverbial iron fist. His chart is totally dominated by Pluto. You cold air signs stay away - this guy is VERY passionate. Wow! That Pluto/Venus opposition - I bet he chased poor Jill into a corner - she didn't stand a chance.

With that Sagittarius rising people totally underestimate him and think he's a bit of a buffoon but damn, are they ever mistaken!

by Noel Tylreply 3711/11/2013

Back to discuss the Obama synastry, had to make up her chart and take a minute to look.

As I remembered first thing stands out is the near exact saturn (his)-sun (hers) cnj in Capricorn, a highly binding (some would say karmic) contact in saturn’s home sign Capricorn. There's an exact Jup (hers)-sun (his) trine in Aries/Leo, nicely supportive if not binding. Her mars in early Aquarius conjuncts his Jup within a few degrees and opposes his mercury and there is a nice tight moon (his)-venus (hers) square. Her mars closely inconjuncts his venus, which in my experience I find adds more tension than energy.

Beyond that it’s thin on the ground…like I thought there are few standard binding aspects you normally find between longterm partners, particularly ones as globally and historically prominent as these two: no angular or vertex contacts (to his, we don’t have hers since no birth time available); no hard nodal contacts; no sun-moon, venus-mars, eros-psyche aspects or Juno interactions. And few to no personal midpoint contacts (sun/moon, sun/venus, venus/mars are some of what I look for; his sun does oppose her venus/sun). Not even the rulers of their suns-moons are in aspect, unusually.

Her saturn in aquarius cnjs (conjuncts) his asc by 4 degrees and angular in his 1st house (meh, imo) and if you put her moon in late aquarius (very likely– does anyone think she has moon in pisces?) then it is closely cnj his south node, a karmic contact. That’s about it and stretching.

Without her time we can’t see her angles, vertex or exact moon position – all key points – so there may be some contacts missed here. It’s disappointing not to have this given she’s been First Lady for some time.

Open to others thoughts on this.

by Noel Tylreply 3811/11/2013

re Biden: Mars sq Pluto grants a LOT of energy, is not necessarily a negative aspect depending on the maturity of the individual. It's a challenging aspect for sure, and if not well handled can cause combativeness, anger issues and/or power struggles for the native; if/when mastered however it can be tremendously empowering and a major source of energy.

First thing jumped out at me was the tight venus-sun cnj in the late 12th. Charm for ages for that one :)...I'm not a fan of trines in terms of influence unless very tight, his moon trine north node likely contributes to his popularity despite his gaffes and public appeal.

by Noel Tylreply 3911/11/2013

I've watched Biden's career for decades. People can laugh all they want, he'll play along with them but that man is no joke. The first time I ever looked at his chart, I was like - oh my god, now I get it.

With the President and the First Lady - I'm assuming that her birth time would add considerably to their synastry connections. Those two are thick as thieves and solid as a rock. There is more connection than we have seen thus far.

As far as second term problems go, I don't know. Looking at every POTUS who's had a second term - they are always fucked up. Every single one of them. It leads me to believe that it's us, not them.

I'd be interested in looking at President Obama's chart with the US chart but I've never settled on which chart of the US I think is "the one". Much better astrologers than I am disagree on it, as usual, so I just avoid it.

Have any of you chosen a US chart and, if so, what made you choose one over another?

by Noel Tylreply 4011/11/2013

The Sibley chart (7/4/1776, 5:10 PM, Philly) is the one most widely used and recognized, but by no means the final word. I’ve seen some use the 1777 chart for the Articles of Confederation with good results.

I like this wordy but excellent article by the late Dane Rudhyar which discusses the Sibley and alternatives.

by Noel Tylreply 4111/11/2013

R40 can you look at my chart? 08/06/1969 1:44pm Oakland, CA

by Noel Tylreply 4211/11/2013

Can someone do Chris Christie?

by Noel Tylreply 4311/11/2013

I looked at it, R42. You're a bit of a mess, really. Sorry, I'm not a warm and fuzzy astrologer. I rarely discuss charts with people. With any luck, a better and nicer astrologer will jump in here for you.

First - this "intuition" you are so sure of is not reliable - not at all. Stop trusting your gut, it's probably just indigestion. You need a serious reality check from people who actually know you.

Your current sensitivity and moodiness are less significant than you think. A big factor is that you are an emotional sponge. If you have a negative, angry, fucked up person around - you start to believe their feelings are actually yours - they're not. Watch out for that shit.

Some problems you've been having lately are connected to choices you made in 2005-06. Certain things you started then are working well, some aren't and they'll never work. Punch and delete. There's nothing more you can do.

If you've ever wanted to take up something creative or artistic, the next year or so is a good time to take a crack at it. Spring would be a good time for some of those personal changes you've been wishing for.

by Noel Tylreply 4411/11/2013

I'll play the warm-fuzzy to r44's realist, r42.

First, not many people are born that time of day, just FYI. Your sun is in the 9th house of education and foreign travel.

Secondly, you need to make your way over to the "let's pretend we're a Scorpio" thread because that's how you appear to people (you have a Scorpio ascendant). But don't take it personally. It's all in good fun!

R44 says you're an emotional sponge - that's your moon in Pisces. You're very sensitive to the people around you emotionally and probably pick up a lot of shit from them. Use your head more vs your gut and don't take shit on that's not yours. Your head knows what's what so listen to it.

People also project a lot of their desires on to you and you soak that up. They use you as a mirror. You seem to be very sensitive and need to use that Leo sun to insulate yourself from the people who would (and do) use you. Stick up for yourself, (wo)man!

You're very romantic at heart and yet you are secretive and aloof when you really like someone.

by Noel Tylreply 4511/11/2013

R44 & R45 Can you guys do me? Warm, fuzzy, realist, mean, bitchy, whatever you want. 8/2/83 11:45 am Kansas City. Thanks in advance. :)

by Noel Tylreply 4611/11/2013

We need a different thread for DLer charts.

by Noel Tylreply 4711/11/2013

Chris Christie

9/6/62

Sun 13 Virgo

Moon 6 Sag (based on noon birthtime)

Mercury 10 Libra

Venus 29 Libra

Mars 9 Cancer

Jupiter 6 Pisces

Saturn 5 Aqua

Uranus 1 Virgo

Neptune 11 Scorpio

Pluto 10 Virgo

by Noel Tylreply 4811/11/2013

Agree with r47, this will get offtrack and clogged up fast if everyone wants a hit-and-run reading.

Thanks for the Christie data. Everyone note there is no time for him.

by Noel Tylreply 4911/11/2013

First glance at Christie: as I've often seen in popular politicians, very wobbly but clear kite formation, with pluto in virgo (and sun nearby) bisecting a lovely grand water trine. This dominates the chart.

Like Biden, his moon in sag may very well tightly trine his north node. Mars squares merc - combative temper, speech, and communication; venus at critical 29th degree- health issues, weight, heart, diabetes?

would love to have his angles.

by Noel Tylreply 5011/11/2013

“I will rip your skin off, and I expect a thank you note.”

That's a quote from Diamond Joe directed at Lindsay Graham. If you listen to him deliver it, he sounds like he's joking, and it's all in good fun.

He's not joking.

by Noel Tylreply 5111/11/2013

Could we do individual chart readings in the Scorpio thread?

by Noel Tylreply 5211/11/2013

Back to Obama, he's a Leo...married to a strong Capricorn. I can't see how this could work out. He needs a Libra/air sign or a water sign, not a Capricorn. Fire signs and those earth signs are not a match. That's probably why she's filed for divorce from him twice already. Leo's and Capricorn's can work out but it takes a LOT of work. It's not a natural fit.

by Noel Tylreply 5311/11/2013

R47 & R49 I understand and agree. Could one of you please start a new thread for DLer chart analysis? It's beyond my realm of capabilities. Thanks.

by Noel Tylreply 5411/11/2013

How about Toronto mayor Rob Ford's sign?

by Noel Tylreply 5511/11/2013

Lol at R51. I think Joe is sexy for an older guy. His Scorp stellium is trine my Mars and his Pluto is conjunct my Sun so it makes sense.

Lawrence O'Donnell from MSNBC, another older Scorp guy gets me kind of hot, too.

I bet sex would be great but I would be afraid to date someone like that though, in case they ever got mad at me.

by Noel Tylreply 5611/11/2013

I had no idea Michelle ever filed for divorce. I guess Saturn kept them together. Saturn relationships are hard to get away from.

by Noel Tylreply 5711/11/2013

Rob Ford is a Gemini Sun, Aries Rising, Libra Moon.

by Noel Tylreply 5811/11/2013

r57 - I was mistaken, she only filed once in 2000 but met with divorce lawyers 3x, including 2008(?) I think unless I misread this article.

by Noel Tylreply 5911/11/2013

I’d forgotten the stories about them having problems before he was in the Senate. I’m inclined to believe them actually. Charts don’t lie, you can look at them all you want but at the end of day they say what they say, and their synastry is weak overall for a longterm couple. But as r57 said and reiterating posts upthread, that saturn-sun cnj is powerfully binding esp for a couple so high-profile and in such serious and demanding roles.

They are both highly mature people who likely recognize each other’s value so are willing to work long and hard to keep it together. And I have a strong feeling judging from their charts they’ve had to do a lot of work. It’s all good, if the end result is a productive partnership. I hope they continue to support each other after they leave the WH.

by Noel Tylreply 6011/11/2013

As a Scorpio, I give you permission to use that thread r52.

by Noel Tylreply 6111/11/2013

R44 and r45 thanks for the mini readings. I think they were pretty accurate I have noticed I react to the energy of people around me and am working on creating my own environment so to speak, being myself and deflecting other energy. I definitely feel people projecting onto me. i try to deflect that too.I think my intuition is good though because the times I haven't followed it, I've been really sorry. If I'm in my head I feel more over analytical and paralyzed. I am working on creative endeavors and improving my health and fitness, so thanks for those words. I am Scorpio-like and have been reading that thread, it's hilarious. Especially the comments about scorpios assuming people know why They're pissed at them. I like to think Scorpio lite though since I'm a Leo but other people who know me probably would differ. Do you recommend any good websites or astrologers?

by Noel Tylreply 6211/11/2013

Lindsay Lohan's chart

by Noel Tylreply 6311/12/2013

Well, there you go, r54. Michelle being a Cappy knows when her ambitions are being fulfilled and she's smart enough to ride it out. Cappies are pretty fucking ruthless when it comes to getting to the top and don't under estimate their blind ambition.

I love the Diamond Joe quote. And he would totally expect a thank you note for the "favor" of ripping his face off.

by Noel Tylreply 6411/12/2013

Cappy Bump!

by Noel Tylreply 6511/12/2013

I started this thread but I am reluctant to start another one for DLer hit and run readings.

I've been here for a lot of years. Astrology is not popular with many DLers. I'd just as soon keep the threads to a minimum and we already have a couple of them running.

When this one fills up, I'll start another one. Sorry, new thread requesters.

by Noel Tylreply 6611/12/2013

Damn, Christie's chart is fascinating! If I were told the chart were that of a politician and nothing else, I would have guessed the native was a flaming liberal, so far to the left to have no chance of election in the US.

He could surprise in office. No fear of rocking boats whatsoever and more idealistic and empathetic than I would have guessed.

by Noel Tylreply 6711/13/2013

R66 Thanks for starting this thread from those of us who can't. I don't think DLers are any more negative about astrology than anything else. Some ppl are just negative assholes about everything. :)

If they don't like astrology, screw them. I'm sure not everyone loves everything they like, and I have a Libra stellium so I'm one of the biggest people pleasers you will ever meet.

by Noel Tylreply 6811/13/2013

R67 Yeah I was thinking the Mercury in Libra helped him set aside politics for the good of NJ after Hurricane Sandy, but I still don't like his vetoing gay marriage. Maybe he was just afraid to upset his base by being too controversial, but still.

With the Sun in Virgo and Venus in Libra I would think he'd be more concerned about his health if nothing else than from a superficial perspective worried about how he looks, but maybe his Libra makes him lazy and his Sag Moon is screaming "EAT YOUR FEELINGS!" My dad has a Sag Moon and he will eat everything in sight. No self control.

by Noel Tylreply 6911/13/2013

r69, the stuff that jumps out at me from Christie's chart is the grand trine in water signs, particularly the involvement of the Jupiter Chiron conjunction in Pisces and Mars in Cancer. He really does feel others' pain and want to take action and help. I would expect to see this pattern in the chart of someone who's much more to the left politically than Christie is, however.

It may be his T square focused on the moon that moves him to the right politically. The moon/uranus square in particular may make him deeply uncomfortable with too much change.

He's a born leader. Virgo suns have notoriously excellent executive ability. Once he's made a decision, his close Sun/Pluto conjunction lets him lead confidently without giving a goddamn about upsetting people. He has an internal compass that guides him, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

by Noel Tylreply 7011/13/2013

Another strange thing about Christie is his intense love and devotion for Springsteen... who believes in and writes songs about every single thing that Christie is politically opposed to. The cognitive dissonance is quite something.

by Noel Tylreply 7111/13/2013

**raises hand to have chart read**

Please?

Born: 03/23/1989, 7:21PM, Chicago, IL

by Noel Tylreply 7211/13/2013

R70, is that true about Virgos? I've never heard of Virgos being great executives. They're super intelligent and capable, but I thought the general astrological consensus is that they lack the self-confidence and high-level focus to be good leaders. That's supposedly why they prefer to be second-in-command or just an adviser.

by Noel Tylreply 7311/13/2013

r69 omg that is so true. I have Sag in Moon and that is what I do. The Germans even have a word for it KUMMERSPECK, which I think means something like grief bacon literally but means that you eat your feelings.

by Noel Tylreply 7411/13/2013

@R70, in my experience, they do. Their groundedness and analytical ability serve them well as executives. Most are lower-key in style than Christie, but not many have his powerhouse tight Sun-Pluto conjunction.

It's born out empirically, too. Forbes magazine did a survey of American billionaires' sun signs, and Virgo was most frequent, Warren Buffett being a high-profile example.

by Noel Tylreply 7511/13/2013

[quote]I would expect to see this pattern in the chart of someone who's much more to the left politically than Christie is, however.

Not necessarily - Virgos can be pretty damned traditional. If Christie has Saturn in his 8th house he will HATE any sort of change. It's hard to tell the house without the time, tho.

And I'll second the whole "Virgos make good executives" thing. They do. They are generally reluctant as hell to take that role on as they like to stay in the background but once they find a staff or someone to help them, they will totally organize and execute. They live to organize.

I love the "Kummerspeck" thing. I have the Sag moon as well altho I tend to do physical labor when I'm upset vs eating.

by Noel Tylreply 7611/13/2013

Someone read my fuckin' chart. I asked nicely!

by Noel Tylreply 7711/13/2013

Indeed you did, r72.

I would say that you don't have much of a political career unless it's behind the scenes.

by Noel Tylreply 7811/13/2013

And here's r72's papers.

by Noel Tylreply 7911/13/2013

Does anyone believe in sidereal or draconic astrology?

by Noel Tylreply 8011/13/2013

R72 put your info in the web site below for a lot of info.

by Noel Tylreply 8111/14/2013

The site Leofish.com has set Obama's chart against Darrell Issa's and Eric Holder's.

by Noel Tylreply 8211/14/2013

HILLARY! (yeah, yeah, yeah)

On astro.com (a reliable site) they have her birth time rated as a Rodden DD. WTF?

Has this been upgraded anywhere else? How is it even possible that we don't have an accurate ToB for someone as prominent in public life for this long?

by Noel Tylreply 8311/14/2013

I've also been disappointed in the inability to get Hilary's time. Reading the notes on her entry at astro.com the sources are all over the place. It shouldn't be that difficult to track down an accurate time for such a major figure (same for Michelle O).

Drive by on Hilary: awesome near exact cnj of Pluto-Mars in showy Leo, square Chiron/Venus in scorp. High drive to succeed until the bitter end. Saturn tightly sq Merc again in fixed signs could inhibit thinking or could (on flipside) signal a highly careful/conservative approach to analysis of incoming facts, data, no quick or rash moves here...moon in pisces may be sq uranus.

by Noel Tylreply 8411/15/2013

There is a thread here asking if Leos always date damaged people.

BO is a Leo, is MO damaged, looking at her chart? We talked a little bit about this before, she's a Capricorn.

He seems much more laid back, almost surfer like, does he have a lot of libra in his chart? Or Air sign?

She is anything BUT laid back imho. He seems good time Charlie in many ways, a dreamer. She seems the total opposite, especially with that Capricorn sun.

This site says it's pretty difficult for the two signs to work things out.

by Noel Tylreply 8511/15/2013

No Leos are not more inclined to date "damaged" people than other signs. Someone on that thread had a bad experience and it extrapolting. In fact, you could think that Leos might be less likely to do so, given their usual innate pride and outgoing personalities (obviously generalizing here!)

MO is indeed a Cap Sun and also merc in Cap, plus she's got saturn and likely her moon in Aquarius which is saturn co-ruled, so she's got that influence heavily. As mentioned here, BO's Saturn sits right on top of MO's sun, which is highly binding and can lend a deep sense of responsibility to the individuals re each other and their relationship.

BO has many planets straddling his 6th-7th houses, this could help impart a virgoan-libran influence toh him; I think his Hawaiian upbringing likely contributes much to that "laid back" vibe of his though.

by Noel Tylreply 8611/15/2013

Leos ARE the damaged people in their relationships.

by Noel Tylreply 8711/15/2013

Do you pay a lot of attention to Chiron placement and aspects? I've done some reading on it/them and understand the theory and context, I just.... don't know.

I take a look at its placement and consider the aspects but never give them much weight in chart analysis.

by Noel Tylreply 8811/15/2013

November 19, 1974 8:08 AM Wichita, KS

Please and thank you!

by Noel Tylreply 8911/15/2013

lol r87. There may be some truth there.

Chiron is relatively new to the scene, having been discovered in the late 70s. Named after the Centaur, and thought to have some relation to healing energies or emotional wounds. There are some who swear by it, and use it in every analysis...I've put it in my charts for years and still don't know what to quite make of it, truthfully.

I once knew a pair of children of a well-known local MD, both had chiron exactly cnj their natal suns. Not a coincidence, but I've always been unsure how this would manifest for them.

There's a school of thought that believes it's key in synastry (the Magis) along with Juno. I've specialized in synastry and have come to believe there may be something there...maybe.

by Noel Tylreply 9011/15/2013

Ok since he's in the news:

Rob Ford 5/28/69, no time, Etobicoke, Toronto, CA

Mercury exactly cnj sun in gemini (eek! that's like triple the gemini) opposing mars in sag. Moon either in late libra opp venus in aries or early scorpio opp saturn (I vote for the latter). Venus tightly incnj pluto - sex addiction, general addictions, excessive need for pleasure in not always healthy ways.

by Noel Tylreply 9111/15/2013

R88 and R90 Chiron is opposing my Venus right now. Excited for it to go direct again on 11/19, but last direct hit won't be until 12/16.

The relationship I'm in right now is basically prison. If he was just a jerk or cheating or whatever fine I would just leave him, but this guy is I'm pretty sure a sociopath, and I can't figure how to get away from him. Like some serious "Sleeping With the Enemy" type shit going on.

Pluto is also trine my Venus and quincunx to my Sun, but trines are supposed to be good and quincunx is such a minor aspect I figure Chiron has to be the cunt ruining my life. I hope it brings healing eventually, but it sure feels like hell right now.

Hope Neptune takes it easier on my Venus than Chiron has when it starts its opp next.

by Noel Tylreply 9211/16/2013

Anyone looked at the Bill/Hillary synastry?

by Noel Tylreply 9311/17/2013

How about Ted Cruz?

by Noel Tylreply 9411/18/2013

Mitch McConnell Feb 20, 1942 in Tuscumbia, Alabama - time unknown

Pisces sun 01* Aries or Taurean (02:58 or later) moon N. Node 13* Virgo

Mars (21* Taurus) conj Saturn (22* Taurus) Uranus (26* Taurus) conj Saturn Sun quincux Pluto (04* Leo) Mercury 11* Aquarius Venus 5* Aquarius

by Noel Tylreply 9511/21/2013

Bump for Chris Christie back in the news in a big way.

by Noel Tylreply 9601/09/2014

So, no chart on Hillary?

by Noel Tylreply 9702/04/2014

I second r93

by Noel Tylreply 9802/04/2014
Need more help? Click Here.