Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Britney Spears' New Singles "P.U." and "Lazy Bitch" Flop

Flopney is drowning her sorrows in a bag of Cheetos.

"P.U." - #72

"Lazy Bitch" - #54

New Flop Album Preorders - #28

by Anonymousreply 14412/05/2013

Nobody's checking for her old ass anymore except a few white trash whores like herself and coked-out twinks. Other than that, she's over. That was evident when she was on Flop Factor and the ratings ended up worse than the previous season.

by Anonymousreply 111/08/2013

She should have flopped LONG ago. How someone as talentless, mediocre-looking, and lacking charisma as her has had such a good run in the music business is just bizarre.

I can't believe "Scream & Shout" was such a smash last year though...pathetic.

I'm glad the kids have moved on and didn't go crazy for "Work Bitch" or "Perfume".

by Anonymousreply 211/08/2013

ouch! "Work Bitch" at #44 and "Perfume" at #79 on itunes this weekend.

SOMEBODY is flopping, hard.

by Anonymousreply 311/09/2013

Her fans keep buying 25 copies of each pos she turns out. They just called radio stations saying that their mom is dying and P.U. is their fav song.

by Anonymousreply 411/09/2013

r4, they have no shame.

by Anonymousreply 511/09/2013

Unfortunately I think her album will still sell well though...

by Anonymousreply 611/09/2013

It won't.

by Anonymousreply 711/09/2013

People are tired of this no-talent cunt. Her "music" (if you can even call it that) has not evolved in any way, shape, or form. And the stripper costume shit may have worked in her late teens/early 20's, but nobody wants to see that shit on a 32 year old twice divorced mother of two.

by Anonymousreply 811/09/2013

She was a corporate creation. A product to appeal to pedophiles. She was a lolita. Now, she's past her sell-by date. They held out trying to make money off her train wreck persona. Now even that's not interesting. She's over. Kids can't relate to a 32 year old mother of two. 15 year olds don't even know who the fuck she is, nor do they care. All they know is that she's not Gaga, Rihanna, or Katy.

by Anonymousreply 1011/09/2013

today: #45 "Work Bitch" and #85 "Perfume"

bitch is a goner.

by Anonymousreply 1111/10/2013

Kids today (the biggest music buyers) aren't interested in some washed-up space cadet in her 30's. It's all about Miley, Selena, Katy, and Gaga with them.

Bitch needs to go sit her ass down and focus on her kids instead of trying to recapture something that's long gone.

by Anonymousreply 1211/10/2013

"The whole appeal of Britney was that she was a robotic, medicated-out-of-her-mind mess with a musical genius simmering underneath, waiting to be unleashed."

Uh, no. She was a cute girl with "it" who had excellent production and good pop songwriting. The pseudo-intellectuals who over-invested in this talent-free robot feel very stupid and thus continue to insist that there is some greatness deep within the drugged-out, mentally ill rather dim zombie that we now see; but it's increasingly obviously that they just got taken for a ride. The fact that you once played "Baby One More Time" 100x in a row in your dorm room at NYU doesn't mean that it is actually a great piece of art and she is a great artist. It just means you were really, really high.

by Anonymousreply 1311/10/2013

Why is she being so vulgar? I take it future singles include:

Whore's Bath

Snail Trail

Eating Out

and Smell My Fingers

by Anonymousreply 1411/10/2013

R13 she never had "it". At her peak, her face was cute but certainly not stunning, beautiful or gorgeous. She was never a good singer, and her personality ranges from airhead to just plain dull. Not an ounce of intelligence or wit. On top of that, her songs are mostly stupid. The lyrics are shitty, and the songs are over-processed and over-produced. I never understood the appeal of Spears or her music, unless the appeal was "we aren't supposed to like her so we will".

by Anonymousreply 1511/10/2013

R14 Almost all of this bimbos' songs are vulgar and trashy (and not to mention plain stupid). You may be able to get away with this shit as a teenager, or in your 20's, but in your 30's, that shit is not cute anymore.

R15 I've never understood it either. Her "music" doesn't even sound like music - it just sounds like the sound effects you hear in video games. So computerized and generic.

by Anonymousreply 1611/10/2013

Future singles, "Taste My Drool", "Pass Gas Wit Me" and "Illuminati Ate My Brain" may be shelved.

It's actually pretty sad what her parents did to her.

by Anonymousreply 1711/10/2013

Rumoured tracklisting:

Flop Bitch

Too Old 4 This Shit

My Run Has Come To An End

Trained Monkey

Even AutoTune Can't Help Me

Pretending It's Still 2003

Washed Up

No One Cares Anymore

Headed to Vegas (Where the Has-Beens Go)

by Anonymousreply 1811/10/2013

too old to do trashy/sleazy songs? Puh-lease you "enslavers"!

PS: you can still buy my singles "Girl Gone Wild" and "Gang Bang"

by Anonymousreply 1911/10/2013

She may be over now, but she's had a good run of a solid 15 years at the top and I'm not even remotely a fan of hers

Now Gaga is REALLY over, she's only been in the business 5 years and her singles are flopping left ans right and her over hyped shit new album ARTPOOP isn't even expected to debut at #1 next week.

by Anonymousreply 2011/10/2013

R20 you're an idiot. If you knew more about Shitney's career, you'd know she was FLOPPING hard for most of the 2000s until her first album of her comeback, when the media and public felt sorry for her. That's the only reason why she had success in the last 5 years. Check her single success-a LOT of flops over the last 15 years.

Anyway, "Perfume" is an official FLOP. Out of the top 100 on itunes, and debuted on the billboard hot 100 at #76. Obviously it will fall further next week with no buying it and no radio playing it. "Work Bitch" slips to #54 on itunes and #64 on the hot 100.

This talentless bitch is falling fast but it's about 15 years too slow.

by Anonymousreply 2111/15/2013

Britney was a fascination for the American public for a long, long time. Even during her low points, she was still a record seller. All of her studio albums have hit #1 or #2 in the US.

Interestingly, she's had more Top 10 hits since her comeback than during her original peak.

Her last album hit #1 but didn't sell that well considering that it had 3 major hits (Hold It Against Me, Til the World Ends, I Wanna Go). Like many pop artists nowadays, she's more of a singles artist and is only as hot as her latest single. She's had 2 flop singles now. It's probably too late for the album to be pulled, but I don't think it's going to do well.

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2013

why do you have to "pre-order"? The music is digital--its not like they're gonna run out of it

by Anonymousreply 2311/15/2013

R22 that's because the media and public rightfully gave her SHIT when she first came out. She had just a few hit singles and mostly flopped hard throughout the first decade of the 2000s. It was only after we found out what a batshit crazy mental case she is during her shaved head/umbrella hittiing phase that the media and public felt guilty and started heaping absurd amounts of praise on her, resulting in a popularity boon that the non-talent, non-personality and non-beauty hack had never seen before. She and her handlers rode this bizarre wave of success for 5 years, but now it's thankfully over. I honestly feel like she would have been in Aguilera (aka has-been and a non-factor) territory by now if not for her breakdown in 2007. I never heard of people liking a celeb because they feel bad before, but Shitney's resurgence was owed to just that.

by Anonymousreply 2411/16/2013

[quote]She may be over now, but she's had a good run of a solid 15 years at the top and I'm not even remotely a fan of hers

You obviously know nothing about her. He career ended in 2004. She got press by turning into Lindsay Lohan. She doesn't sell. Her last tour couldn't sell either.

by Anonymousreply 2511/16/2013

What's really sad is that the young Britney from the Mickey Mouse club days had a great singing voice. Much deeper than the pop auto-tune range she was forced to adopt later.

She can sing and she used to be an amazing dancer and performer earlier in her career. I don't think she is bad person either, unstable yes, a bit simple minded, yes. I don't get why people on this thread hate on her so much.

If I could manage her I would tell her to drop the teenage lolita schtick and sing "grown-up" songs with decent lyrics. I honestly believe she has talent and it's a shame her handlers/managers don't let her evolve.

by Anonymousreply 2611/16/2013

R26 she was never "a great singer". She was clearly better as a kid but was always VERY nasal and lacked control. She always does this gurgling noise when trying to hold big notes because she's not good enough. She was a great, albeit unoriginal dancer at her peak, but never a great performer. She doesn't have personality on or off stage. We hate her music and success in music; I doubt anyone here wishes anything bad happen to her personally. We just want her career to be over.

She can't sing grownup songs without her weak-ass voice being exposed.

by Anonymousreply 2711/16/2013

bump for the flop

by Anonymousreply 2811/16/2013

What a surprise -- a song called "P.U." didn't do so well?

by Anonymousreply 2911/16/2013

R26, I agree. She is mis-managed and clearly not entirely invested in her career anymore. I think she'd much rather just be a mom and sees her music career as her day job. She has a lot of support in the industry - I've never worked with her, but I have heard multiple lovely stories about her. She is very shy and, after the breakdown, much more guarded.

Calling her Shitney is pretty low. Damn, people are so invested.

by Anonymousreply 3011/16/2013

This doesn't need its own thread. She's turning into Henry Cavill/Matt Bomers with too many threads. Editor!

by Anonymousreply 3111/16/2013

Luckily for her, there are plenty of late twenties and thirty something women and gay men living in arrested development. They are the ones who are buying her music.

by Anonymousreply 3211/16/2013

R29 the song is called "Perfume"; OP was just being sarcastic.

R30 oh shut it, Shitney stan. She is appropriately called Shitney because her music always is, always was and always will be straight up SHIT. She is not talented and her "work" deserves all the bashing it gets and then some.

She isn't mismanaged at all-if anything, she has made far more money and achieved far more fame than someone with such minimal talent, personality and looks deserves in the entertainment business.

by Anonymousreply 3311/16/2013

She's done. There were two periods when I got really interested in what she was doing though. First one when she released Toxic (her best song IMHO) and Everytime (beautiful ballad). Then musically she really went downhills.

And the second period when she went nuts: pink wing, bare foot in gas station bathrooms, daily shopping at Rite Aid between 2 and 4 am, driving aimlessly, speaking with an English accent, eyes rolling back in the head during interviews, and seemingly in a constant daze of cheetos and cocaine.

Seeing her now in a daze of depakote and lithium is just plain boring.

by Anonymousreply 3411/16/2013

R33, stan? Please. Never said she was flawless. She's not. Never said she was ALWAYS mis-managed either. She got to the top by having the best management team in the business, but they're outdated now (or distracted by Miley Cyrus).

by Anonymousreply 3511/16/2013

And GaGa is right behind her.

by Anonymousreply 3611/16/2013

My preteen is into Katy Perry and Selena. Unfortunately she is now getting into Miley.

She doesn't even know who Britney is. Funny because Katy Perry is about the same age.

by Anonymousreply 3711/16/2013

She sounds like a perfect future subject of "Pregnant at 16".

by Anonymousreply 3811/16/2013

r38, you better not be putting a curse on me. Actually my preteen is pretty innocent, she mainly knows music from the Disney channel. But her friends were talking about Miley so she was curious.

by Anonymousreply 4011/16/2013

It's so disingenuous when people attack Britney. It's like kicking a defenseless kitten. Attack her managers.

by Anonymousreply 4111/16/2013

Yes, poor, poor, defenseless kitten Britney. The poor baby only has a 220 million dollar fortune. Everyday, I can't help it, I just have to sit and cry about how put-upon that defenseless wittle kitten is.

by Anonymousreply 4211/16/2013

It's a gilded cage! A GILDED CAGE, I TELLS YA!

by Anonymousreply 4311/16/2013

R38 that would be sister Jamie Lynn Spears. Yes, bitch was pregnant at 16 (baby is about 5 1/2 now).

by Anonymousreply 4411/16/2013

"That was evident when she was on Flop Factor and the ratings ended up worse than the previous season"

Please, the X-Factor was going to flop no matter what.

"Kids today (the biggest music buyers) aren't interested in some washed-up space cadet in her 30's. It's all about Miley, Selena, Katy, and Gaga with them."

Selena Gomez? ROFLMAO. She isn't even close to being as popular as Britney was at her peak. Miley isn't either. Gaga's latest album is bombing. Katy is only a few years younger than Britney.

"Her fans keep buying 25 copies of each pos she turns out."

People who think that mega fans who buy multiple copies of an album represent the typical music buyer do not understand the industry at all.

by Anonymousreply 4511/16/2013

Just because Britney is a multi millionaire does not mean she has hurt people or is a destructive influence. I highly doubt she sees much of the money she earns, being under a conservatorship. If you want to attack somebody, attack the parasites around her, who represent her and claim to speak for her. Don't attack Britney. She's an underdog, just like us.

by Anonymousreply 4611/16/2013

Surely r46 is a parody, I refuse to believe anyone is that dumb. Then again only a total moron would take Britney seriously, so sadly, it's probably for real.

by Anonymousreply 4711/16/2013

[quote]Please, the X-Factor was going to flop no matter what.

They paid her an obscene amount of money. She didn't being in ratings.

[quote]People who think that mega fans who buy multiple copies of an album represent the typical music buyer do not understand the industry at all.

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4811/17/2013

"She didn't being in ratings."

Put the bottle down and go to bed, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4911/17/2013

Did anyone else hear the leaked song "Alien"? LMAO so WEAK! this bitch is done, over, dusted, finished, a flop.

and roflmao at the Shitney stans getting "Pre-order Britney Jean" to trend on twitter tonight. They are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 5011/19/2013

Britney Jean Spears-how trashy can a name sound?

by Anonymousreply 5111/20/2013

r45, Gaga's latest album may be bombing but that will be nothing compared to the way Shitney's new album will bomb when it comes out.

by Anonymousreply 5211/20/2013

Madonna's MDMA didn't sell very well but yet she made it to the top of Forbes highest paid entertainers last year. Why? Because she toured, that is where the money is these days, not in album sales. The internet has destroyed the need to buy an album when you can just go to youtube and listen for free.

Britney has taken up a residency in Las Vegas, that will be her paycheck, not her latest album.

by Anonymousreply 5311/20/2013

MDNA oops...

by Anonymousreply 5411/20/2013

^^ Rolling much R54?

by Anonymousreply 5511/20/2013

her albums always shockingly sell well. Hopefully this time will be different. She deserves to flop with those shit singles.

by Anonymousreply 5611/20/2013

Of all the people in the world who care whether her music does well, I bet Britney cares the least. She checked out years ago. They just pop a stack of pills into her, prop her up, trot her out, get her to do that same crazy smile she's been doing for years, then bring her back inside and lie her down again. Every now and then they bathe her, dress her in something skimpy, get her to sing the word "bitch" into a microphone, auto time the shit out of it and hope for the best.

And guaranteed that at no stage does she even pretend to care that any of this is happening. Right now she's probably eating Cheetos and smiling at a wall.

by Anonymousreply 5711/20/2013

Her Vegas shows aren't selling. People are now canceling their pre-orders (her fans). The album is leaking already. People hate it, especially her minuscule fan base. It's not expected to do much more than 80k. It's still in the 500s on's music rank and it's coming out in about two weeks. One Direction is coming out with their album the week before her's and it's already selling like hot cakes. Her fans are hilarious. It's all 'this is an album for us, not the charts.' Every time she releases an album they say it's her "Ray of Light." They are obsessed with that album. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 5811/20/2013

It's interesting that she has such devoted fans, it seems like years since she herself gave a shit.

by Anonymousreply 5911/20/2013

Why are eff.eminate gay guys always so obsessed with all of these awful, talentless, washed-out pop-tart whores?

Britney, Gaga, Madonna, Mariah - All of these bitches suck. There is no bigger red-flag or quicker turn-off than a gay guy unhealthily obsessed with these useless 'divas.'

by Anonymousreply 6011/20/2013

Regardless of what anyone says, she was a big star about 15 years ago. She made an impact on the music scene and she is a household name. She also didn't need to release a sex tape or marry some rich dude to make her money, she did it on her own. So I have respect for her in that sense.

It's clear she is not mentally well but at least she appears to be receiving treatment these days. She seems like a good parent now and I assume all she really wants to do is be a good mother to them. I can think of far worse individuals in entertainment today who deserve hate spewed at them.

Her new music is not as good as it once was, pop "fans" are usually quick to jump ship when the next best thing comes along. I grew up during her superstar years so I guess you can say that I am a "fan" and I probably always will be.

by Anonymousreply 6111/20/2013

So R60 what should the "straight acting" gay guys be listening to then? Please elaborate so we can all know what gets your juices flowing.

by Anonymousreply 6211/20/2013

How about any musicians with actual brains and talent, R62?

by Anonymousreply 6311/20/2013

R63, please give me an example. What do you listen to?

by Anonymousreply 6411/20/2013

Is "P.U." an ode to Britney's pussy?

by Anonymousreply 6511/20/2013

[60] Yeah, if music history was written by tween girls and gay fanboys, David Cassidy and Donny Osmond would by now have been canonised as last century's Mozart and Beethoven.

by Anonymousreply 6611/20/2013

She's working Vegas, girls.

That should tell you all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 6711/20/2013

R61 crazy Shitney stan, this bitch NEVER had "good" music-it always sucked. Her career was based on A) luck B) technology C) perverted marketing campaigns and D) copying dance styles

A) Shitney got lucky-"Hit Me Baby (One More Time)" was originally offered to TLC who turned down that pathetic track. That's the only reason why Shitney was given it, and it launched her pathetic career.

B) Auto-tune had just been made popular in Cher's "Believe" song, so Shitney's producers had the audacity to make an entire album of a new, unknown "singer" with it. Teens and pre-teens fell in love with the robotic, unnatural sound we hear in every Shitney song.

C) Shitney right from her music video to teenage Rolling Stones cover was dressed up as a naughty, sexy young slut. This came on the heels of the mature and thoughtful acts such as Alanis Morisette. Shitney's entire career was based on unoriginal sexy outfits and sexual provocation.

D) Shitney's only real talent was dancing, but her routines were nothing new, unless you haven't ever watched Janet Jackson. The majority of Shitney's biggest dance numbers are ripoffs from dance QUEEN Janet Jackson, and all the white kiddies ate it up, calling Shitney "amazing".

Shitney is the biggest fraud in music since Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 6811/20/2013

I'm not sure why you get so worked up about Britney's success r68. No, she isn't a very talented as a singer and she's only ok as a dancer, but if someone offered to auto tune my voice and got me to dance around while they filmed it for a shit load of cash, I'd do it. Good on her for not looking a gift horse in the mouth. I can't begrudge her that, regardless of her talent or lack thereof. If you're going to get angry, get angry with the extensive number of people who decided she should be a star.

And the fact that she "stole" her moves from Janet Jackson is neither here nor there. They both have choreographers, they aren't in their bedrooms making up dance moves with their besties. And Janet, by her own admission, pinched the occasional dance move from her brother Michael who stole some of his moves from street performers. Dance has always worked like that.

by Anonymousreply 6911/21/2013

I love Britney and I have a phD. What's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 7011/22/2013

Sure you do, r70. What online university did you attend?

by Anonymousreply 7111/22/2013

I'm always rather fascinated by the neverending DL tradition of gathering to declare the end of a career for a wildly successful woman.

Britney's career has been declared 'dead' here since about the time it started. And yet there she is, still rich, still famous, and still very much a topic of discussion (like here).

Meanwhile, where is your career? And why aren't you worried about that?

"Spears was the highest paid female musician of 2012, with earnings of $58 million."

Yes, that definitely sounds like someone whose world is crashing. We should all be so lucky as to "flop" like that.

by Anonymousreply 7211/22/2013

I'm surprised she was top in 2012, would've thought that would be Madge or Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 7311/22/2013

R72 is one of those annoying "focus on your own life" trolls. This is a gossip and opinion and site, and people are giving their opinion about the talentless Shitney Spears.

It's about her time her singles started flopping again. Her career would have been OVER several years ago if she never had that meltdown episode that made the press and many of the public pity her. Somehow the pity made people support her woeful music for a few years. It seems like the pity fans have left. Thank goodness.

by Anonymousreply 7411/22/2013

No offense, but Britney was always destined to be a Vegas showgirl. She's Pretty, can sort of dance, can kinda sing. It's no coincidence that she's going to be shaking her ass on stage in Vegas for cash for the next two years.

by Anonymousreply 7511/22/2013

Britney will find her niche in Vegas. It's not like the girl has ever overestimated herself is it? For all the hatred here, she just wants a simple life.

by Anonymousreply 7611/22/2013

Britney is responsible for a lot of music that we see today. In the late 90's her success forced other labels to look for their own pop lolitas. They took Xtina (who was then known mostly for doing a Disney movie song)and made her in to a musical rival who could actually sing. They also brought in other clones like Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Willa Ford, Hoku and Billie Piper. None of these singers had any lasting chart impact and only know is Christina receiving a chart resurgence due to her tv gig.

In the 2000's, Britney's "Blackout" would prove to be *very* innovative and in retrospect ushered in a lot of today's American EDM. It influenced Ke$ha and Lady Gaga and reinvigorated Britney' s career in her days of emotional/tabloid turmoil. Way ahead of its time.

by Anonymousreply 7711/22/2013

This bitch will be lip syncing all her songs in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 7811/23/2013

Would we object if straight people wrote of Adam Lambert "This (faggot) will be lip syncing all (his) songs in Vegas."

by Anonymousreply 7911/24/2013

You're equating 'bitch' with 'faggot'? Are you that moronic?

by Anonymousreply 8011/24/2013

No one can make a compelling argument for her musical ability, creativity or influence. But she does have something even harder to find, and sadly valuable, which is genuine star power. Her complete psychological breakdown actually lengthened her career since it added a new, more complicated chapter to the story her name invokes. And at this point that's all she has to contribute. Her name. And her name a lone guarantees attention. More than anything she stands as a great example of good marketing. She went from sexy schoolgirl who played the all American girl next door card to pop phenomenon, to train wreck victim of fame (which is perhaps her most fascinating persona). And now she stands on the shoulder of this history.

by Anonymousreply 8111/24/2013

What's wrong with the word bitch r79? Britho's been known to use it herself every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 8211/24/2013

[quote]In the 2000's, Britney's "Blackout" would prove to be *very* innovative and in retrospect ushered in a lot of today's American EDM. It influenced Ke$ha and Lady Gaga and reinvigorated Britney' s career in her days of emotional/tabloid turmoil. Way ahead of its time.

by Anonymousreply 8311/24/2013

[quote]Meanwhile, where is your career? And why aren't you worried about that?

How many Britney fragrances do you currently stink of, mo?

by Anonymousreply 8411/24/2013

She can't dance and her Vegas act will be cancelled halfway through.

by Anonymousreply 8511/24/2013

-And one of the most interesting parts of her persona is the complicity we all played in her breakdown. Like Marilyn Monroe, there's an implication that the general public's perverse adulation required a level of self-sacrifice on her part. It's like a giant, toxic co-dependent relationship.

by Anonymousreply 8611/24/2013

Britney topped the list in 2012 for her perfume and X Factor deal which was a complete disaster. She also made money from her flop tour that they couldn't sell out even after slashing ticket prices half price. The industry was late getting the message that the woman's a has-been. They've figured it out with one flop after the next. Even her team doesn't care about her. They manage Miley and even use Britney to promote her. Britney's new album is still in the 60s for preorder on Amazon, and #47 on iTunes, and "P.U." is #135 on iTunes. The album comes out in one week. Next week is One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 8711/24/2013

Shitney won't debut with the #1 record the week her album comes out and a lot of her followers will commit mass suicide.

by Anonymousreply 8811/24/2013

r87, Vegas aint even close to selling out either.

by Anonymousreply 8911/24/2013

"Work Bitch" down to #97 on itunes! It should fall out in a few days...

meanwhile, her trashy I-got-pregnant-at-16 sister Jamie Lynn has gone country and her new single is at #35! "How Could I Want More"

Dare I say-her tone is much better than Shitney. Jamie's voice is nothing special but she knows her limitation and I could see this song becoming a hit.

by Anonymousreply 9011/26/2013

Even her fans think this new album from her is crap. Her idiot blogger cheerleaders who attended the listening party were left speechless by how bad it was. He fans have given up on her. The last straw for them was watching the AMAs and seeing how Britney doesn't fit in anymore not gets that sort of press attention. She hasn't done jack shit in years. They agree that she's from another generation. When Rhianna received the Icon award, they were slitting their wrists. The album is currently streaming via iTunes. It's released in one week. It's #33 on the preorder charts. One Direction's album comes our a week later. It's at #1 and #4. They have two editions just like she has.

by Anonymousreply 9111/26/2013

I love "Body Ache" and I dissed Brit and Will.I.Am several times in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 9211/27/2013

The album is extremely short and terrible.

by Anonymousreply 9311/27/2013

[quote]Why is she being so vulgar? I take it future singles include: Bitch Whore's Bath Snail Bitch Trail Eating Out, Bitch and Smell My Fingers, Bitch

by Anonymousreply 9411/27/2013

Can't WAIT to see the flop sales receipts. Just how will her album chart?

by Anonymousreply 9511/27/2013

Let's just pray the numbers are lower than my last flop Lotus.

by Anonymousreply 9611/27/2013

Yeah R95 because out of Lady Gaga, Miley and Katy Perry, Britney deserves to be kicked to the ground like a dog... The same Britney that has obvious mental health issues, yet manages to love her two children and say nothing mean or nasty about anyone else. Yes Britney deserves all your vitriol... I suggest you direct your scorn towards someone who deserves it... like say... Vag-donna & co who keep telling us how perfect they are.

Britney might be over but she comes across as someone real, someone I would much rather meet than any of the aforementioned divas.

by Anonymousreply 9711/27/2013

R97 I don't like Vadge, Cyrus or Perry either. Shitney is the least talented big-time female pop star of all time. It's nothing personal. She doesn't deserve to have continued success-that's why I want to see a nice flop.

by Anonymousreply 9811/27/2013

It really is a bad album. Even the auto tune is off. It's like no one responsible for this album really cared.

by Anonymousreply 9911/27/2013

hahaha "Work Bitch" couldn't even hit #1 on the Dance/Club chart! It peaked at #2 then fell FAST. She hasn't even had a #1 Club song since 2011!

Big names who have flopped but at least managed a #1 club song in either 2012 or 2013:

Cher Mariah Madonna Christina Lady Gaga Ciara

by Anonymousreply 10011/28/2013

lmao Shitney trying to do pop with urban slang. I can't. This song is SHIT! If this becomes a hit, my faith in society is officially over:

by Anonymousreply 10112/01/2013

this Shitney track sounds like ALL THE OTHERS SHE'S MADE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS! christ, could have team have come up with weaker, more predictable songs?

by Anonymousreply 10212/01/2013

the lyrics and quality of singing in this "ballad" are acceptable if you're like 10 years old. Certainly not over 30:

by Anonymousreply 10312/01/2013

make it stop! Shitney made another godawful song with These 2 should be banned from ever working together again. They sound like 2 talentless robots:

by Anonymousreply 10412/01/2013

This album predictably sucks. I really hope the public is over her. This track is pathetic:

by Anonymousreply 10512/01/2013

I never got the impression that Britney never really wanted to be famous anyway. She was a product of major corporations. Absolutely no talent - just a pretty face who thought she should be a star because people told she was going to be one no matter what she thought.

by Anonymousreply 10612/01/2013

This make the lyrics of Ooh La La sound like I Dreamed A Dream.

by Anonymousreply 10712/01/2013

I thought they said she wasn't going to have as much auto-tune this time around? Um, I have yet to hear a track without it:

by Anonymousreply 10812/01/2013

Her new CD comes out in a couple of days and it is way down the charts on iTunes.

Stick a fork in her. She won't feel a thing.

by Anonymousreply 10912/01/2013

How can anyone like this:

by Anonymousreply 11012/01/2013

"I've never been a passenger, no" um, bitch, you've ALWAYS let others control you. Every song on this album features lines that are repeated:

by Anonymousreply 11112/01/2013

OMFG this duet with trash sister Jamie Lynn has to be the most hilariously bad track on the album (and that's easy to pick 1 that out-shits the others):

by Anonymousreply 11212/01/2013

R106 she was cute at best, certainly not gorgeous or beautiful. For fuck's sake-the label could have at least picked a stunner with a personality instead of Shitney who offers nothing. This gives me a headache:

by Anonymousreply 11312/01/2013

How many damn times can someone say 'not alone" in 1 song? Truly horrific album. Cher's album this year is LEAGUE's better than this:

by Anonymousreply 11412/01/2013

Shitney is over. In a few days we'll find out the exact numbers.

by Anonymousreply 11512/01/2013

R116 yes-it's shocking you accepted Shitney but turned down Jessica Simpson. While the 2 women are equally as stupid, Jessica at least can sing and is prettier.

by Anonymousreply 11612/01/2013

Britney couldn't care less, as long as her keepers let her out of the cage for her daily Starbucks and burger walk.

by Anonymousreply 11712/01/2013

The bitch has been over - this is just the final nail in the coffin. Her last tour was a total flop (they had to sell tickets on Groupon in an attempt to get rid of them), then her stint on X-Factor was such a flop that her season brought in LESS viewers than the previous one, her Vegas residency isn't selling great, her singles have flopped, and now this album will flop.

Nobody wants to see a 30-something twice divorced mother of two singing nasty songs and dressing like an old whore. The teenagers of today think she's a joke. She has not evolved AT ALL since she came out.

by Anonymousreply 11812/01/2013

R119 I beg your pardon!

Just WHAT is wrong with mothers dressing like, singing about and acting like whores?

by Anonymousreply 11912/01/2013

I have NO problem with women over 30 dressing like whores, but you gotta have the dance moves and the songs to back it up.

Britney is a pretty girl but she's done NOTHING to keep up her fitness level or reinvent herself.

Britney was never "creative" per se, but she was queen of quality control. She wouldn't release anything unless she thought it was "hot." Maybe Britney Jean the CD will grow on me but Will.I.Am was a big, big mistake. All of his solo singles flopped, no one bought his album, etc. He has no idea what people want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 12012/01/2013

The thing is, all her songs, her whole career and her "legacy" are laughable yet somehow she succeeded. There's nothing worse about her new album compared to her previous ones, it's just her fan base has finally and thankfully abandoned her.

by Anonymousreply 12112/01/2013

[quote]Britney was never "creative" per se, but she was queen of quality control.

Please! Bitch has NEVER had control over anything in her joke of a career. She's never been anything more than a monkey, trained to do tricks on command.

Nobody cares about this tired cunt anymore. Kids are into Rihanna, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and Selena Gomez now.

by Anonymousreply 12212/01/2013

Her new CD, which is being heavily promoted on iTunes and will drop in two days is currently #45 on the iTunes chart.

by Anonymousreply 12312/01/2013

R124 That's because nobody cares about this washed up bitch anymore. The only people that still care about this bitch are methed out twinks and old white trash whores like Shitney herself.

by Anonymousreply 12412/01/2013

Girls, can we please focus our hate where it belongs? Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 12512/01/2013

R126 Gaga >>>>> Vadge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitney

by Anonymousreply 12612/01/2013

Alien is fabulous but Chilling with You is really appalling.

by Anonymousreply 12712/02/2013

R128 "Alien" is not fabulous in any way, shape or form. It's pathetic.

Well, album officially released 2 hours ago...already #1 on itunes...question is how long will it stay there...just how many Shitney stans are left?

by Anonymousreply 12812/03/2013

Brightest Morning Star is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 12912/03/2013

This album is going to flop so hard hard it won't even be funny. Even her fans hate it, and I mean HATE IT!

by Anonymousreply 13012/03/2013

There are some crazy motherfuckers on this thread. Once her album flops, will you all finally find happiness?

by Anonymousreply 13112/03/2013

Don't worry, r132, they're somewhat girls anyway....

by Anonymousreply 13212/03/2013

I can only conclude that this thread features people with mental health issues eviscerating a person with mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 13312/03/2013

R134 Mary! No one is wishing ill on her-we're wishing ill on her pathetic career, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 13412/03/2013

what are the expected first week numbers?

by Anonymousreply 13512/03/2013

Number 1 on itunes!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13612/03/2013

R137 probably not for long

by Anonymousreply 13712/03/2013

She is making drag queen music that has no mainstream appeal. Only flamboyant feminine guys like this type of crap.

by Anonymousreply 13812/04/2013

FLOP! Just 24 hours after its release, "Britney Jean" falls to #2 on itunes. "PTXmas" by Pentatonix is now #1 and that likely won't change given the time of year.

It will be hard for "Britney Jean" to debut at #1 now lmao

by Anonymousreply 13912/04/2013

Britney Jean is expected to debut between #2-4 on next week's Billboard album chart and sell only between 115k to 120k.

Can we say.....FLOP!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14012/05/2013

Guess she's not getting any support from her "somewhat girls".

by Anonymousreply 14112/05/2013

Why do they trot out these lame pop stars. She was never anything more than a lip syncing popcorn artist.

by Anonymousreply 14212/05/2013

[bold] R143 they will keep releasing "music" from anyone who sells. For whatever reason, Shitney's albums have historically been big sellers. For the last 15 years there have been a near endless supply of trashy twinks and trashy chicks around the world who bought her pathetic "work". Finally it seems those days are over.

by Anonymousreply 14312/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!