Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Cruise resurfaces from the clam compound he's been hiding in

It's true he hasn't been seen much and I haven't seen a picture of L. Ron's seed in a long time. Makes me think he's been threatened by Katie to not parade her in front of paps like a prop.

by Anonymousreply 3811/09/2013

Exactly how old does that child have to get before they stop carrying her around?

by Anonymousreply 111/06/2013

You have to admit that for a man of his age and hip width, he keeps himself in really good shape.

by Anonymousreply 211/06/2013

No new beard yet?

by Anonymousreply 311/06/2013

Actually R1 I think that pic was one taken around the media blitz right after Katie escaped. Remember he was seen racing around the city with Suri all the time?

R3, I think he is actually being smart this time around and not pairing up immediately. No doubt he has heard the internet chatter of how ridiculous and fake it looks.

by Anonymousreply 411/06/2013

Scienos are not supposed to mingle with suppressive people - meaning anybody who looks down on 'the church'. If he did follow the rules to the letter, he would have disconnected from Suri at the same time Katie took off. He's not seen with Suri often these days because the cult would scream that he was getting special favors. (he is) Any new beard will be a Co$ zombie.

by Anonymousreply 511/06/2013

"I think he is actually being smart this time around and not pairing up immediately."

Nah, I think he's devising hideous punishments for the minions who have so far failed to find him the perfect camera-ready girlfriend on schedule.

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2013

Tom has to be a real strong guy to carry Suri all the time.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2013

Katie is just as string as Tom!

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2013

Suri having one of her fits.

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2013

[quote]Exactly how old does that child have to get before they stop carrying her around?

Suri is a creature of habit.

by Anonymousreply 1011/06/2013

It's a hard life!

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2013

"hip width"

Hip width?

by Anonymousreply 1211/06/2013

Who the hell wrote that declaration with the odd emphasis in parantheses? Either it's a fact or not. Poor Tammy. Sad and alone.

by Anonymousreply 1311/06/2013

This thread is hilarious. That girl is 6 years old and she's carried EVERYWHERE! I want to see her when she's 15 and being carried.

I don't know why I find it so funny, but I'm dying laughing at the thought.

by Anonymousreply 1411/06/2013

She can't walk.

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2013

She is Katie and Tom's little chihuahua. Paris has her little dog and they have Suri. They need to get a cute little carrier for her.

by Anonymousreply 1611/06/2013

Babysitter has to pick Suri up to!

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2013

Bodyguard too!

by Anonymousreply 1811/07/2013

Temper....Temper!

by Anonymousreply 1911/07/2013

How can Katie walk in those boots carrying Suri?

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2013

Strawberries!

by Anonymousreply 2111/07/2013

Spoiled. Catered to.

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2013

Is Suri paralzyed and the Clams are banning her from using a wheelchair?

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2411/07/2013

I walk. On surfaces worthy of my feet.

There are none on your planet.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2013

[quote]Do we think Suri will demand a DNA test when she's old enough to know what the deal is with Tom?

She'll know by then.

by Anonymousreply 2611/07/2013

I bet she's carried so that the COS doesn't try to snatch her. REALLY. I just read Jenna Miscavige's book, "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape," and that shit is CRAZY. It's a fascinating book and have a feeling she doesn't spill as much T as she could have since her uncle is running the show.

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2013

Perhaps Suri has a club foot.

by Anonymousreply 2811/07/2013

[quote]I bet she's carried so that the COS doesn't try to snatch her. REALLY. I just read Jenna Miscavige's book, "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape," and that shit is CRAZY. It's a fascinating book and have a feeling she doesn't spill as much T as she could have since her uncle is running the show.

Are you serious? Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 2911/07/2013

R27 here: There is no link to provide but the book is fascinating and a real look inside the COS. She doesn't spill much dirt except about celebrities except to say that they were treated MUCH better than the regular members of the church. She also mentions that Greta Van Susteren is a Scientologist, and it was something I didn't know.

Children can go for YEARS without being allowed contact with their parents. Most of the kids endure very little schooling but hours upon hours of hard labor, seven days a week. The auditing goes on for hours at a time, often in sessions that last days and it's not just when people join the church, but it's for every single infraction as members, real or made up, cause or not. Life is extremely controlled--mail is opened and closed, internet sites are blocked with internet usage strictly monitored, and phone calls are eavesdropped on and virtually not allowed. Its VERY frightening.

by Anonymousreply 3011/08/2013

we wish racist troll elder would go back to dysfunctional dlisted.com and stay.

by Anonymousreply 3111/08/2013

Tom makes me laugh when I see some of his photos, or hear him laugh. But he does intrigue me. Glad he keeps in top shape. Learned a long time ago, that he wears hair plugs. And that he declares something, only to be proven it's a lie. But, while not condoning that, it's obvious he is far from the only one. Still, at age 51 he does his best to be a star.

Cruise is around #3 on the list of all-time boxoffice stars. John Wayne heads the list.

by Anonymousreply 3211/08/2013

Dear God!!

by Anonymousreply 3311/09/2013

Katie doesn't carry Suri around as much as when she was with Cruise. Suri actually walks quite a bit more now. She's also in school, a real one.

by Anonymousreply 3411/09/2013

She's growing up to be Taffy Davenport, judging from the pic at R21. She'd sooner jump in a river of SNOT!

by Anonymousreply 3511/09/2013

R18

Well, she has an excuse... she can't walk with only one shoe! Where is her other shoe!!!

I mean, it's ridiculous that she's carried around everywhere but then again, she's a kid... she's going to do whatever she can get away with.

by Anonymousreply 3611/09/2013

I believe she already has.

by Anonymousreply 3711/09/2013

LOL!!

by Anonymousreply 3811/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.