Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item

This B-list television actress with a unique name has an even more unique life. She has the 'perfect marriage and family' in order to keep her image what the network and producers of her hit show want it to be, but it's not really a secret that this is really just a business relationship.

She and her husband are good friends and have a good relationship, she just likes women is all. She's had a long time love, and now they've decided to just be one big unique family.

A moving truck showed up to the star's house and moved her partner's belongings in. When the show ends, and she's no longer being told what to do, she's going to come forward and make public what everyone already knows anyway, but she has no intention of changing the way things are. It works for them, and it'll probably keep working for them. (Mariska Hargitay)

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013

Roseanne? Oprah? Going with the "unique" name here (meaning no last name?) I should watch television more.

by Anonymousreply 111/05/2013

Mariska is quite an unusual name in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 211/05/2013

Stana Katic

by Anonymousreply 311/05/2013

She says her name the Hungarian way, ma-RISH-kuh.

by Anonymousreply 411/05/2013

Sounds very like Mariska but she is very invested in telling the world about her 'perfect' family.

by Anonymousreply 611/06/2013

[quote]This B-list television actress

Is Mariska B-list by television standards? I thought she was the highest paid actress on tv right now.

by Anonymousreply 711/06/2013

r7, I think the definition b-list applies because she is a tv actress rather than movie actress.

Anyway, it can be anyone. I think it's a fake blind item regurgitating the things we already knew.

by Anonymousreply 811/06/2013

But who is Mariska's move-in lover? Maria Bello?

by Anonymousreply 911/06/2013

She might be the highest paid but she takes up very little entertainment magazine or online space. She has a small but rabid fan base.

by Anonymousreply 1011/06/2013

My money would be Mariska and either Hillary Swank or Kelly Miller for the gf.

by Anonymousreply 1111/06/2013

Malin Ackerman is one of the actresses on "Trophy Wife." She's been married since 2007.

She's done some movies but she's definitely "B-List"

by Anonymousreply 1211/06/2013

Obviously Mariska.

by Anonymousreply 1311/06/2013

How about a link? Or did you just make this up, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1411/06/2013

If it is Mariska, I highly doubt the coming out at the end of her series part. She has said outright that she isn't a lesbian, not just danced around the question or avoided it. That would be admitting that she's a liar. I have a feeling that when SVU is over, she will fade out of the public eye and conduct her life privately after divorcing her husband.

by Anonymousreply 1511/06/2013

If this is one of the "entertainment lawyer's" bullshit blinds, it's probably not Hargitay. He characterizes top tier television actresses and actors as A list tv stars.

by Anonymousreply 1611/06/2013

Yeah, the B-list thing makes me think not Mariska, who's been A-list TV for years.

And she and Peter Hermann have their main home in LA.

On the other hand, it if were about her, I'd love to find out that Peter Hermann is also gay.

by Anonymousreply 1711/06/2013

She's far from A-list. She is well paid but that's simply because the show has been on so long, not that it has huge excitement surrounding it. Her main homes are in New York and The Hamptons, I'm not even sure that they have a home in LA anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1811/06/2013

dang

by Anonymousreply 1911/06/2013

Poor Mariska - she gets 'outed' and only 18 people care...

by Anonymousreply 2011/07/2013

Having seen the pictures from her "Walk of Fame" ceremony yesterday, I'm thinking more Hilary or Maria...

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.