Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mother Says There Was Nothing Wrong With Her 7-Year-Old’s KKK Costume (VIDEO)

Halloween costumes are supposed to be fun. It’s a special time of year for kids to show off their favorite character or be silly. Most kids put a lot of thought into their costume and parents are left to decide what is appropriate and what is not. My son wanted to be Freddy Krueger this year, but I didn’t think he was old enough yet. Instead, he decided to be a scary hockey player. Both costumes are socially acceptable, but as a mom I stepped in and steered him towards something more age appropriate. That’s what a good parent does. Unfortunately for society some parents have no common sense and let their children dress in completely offensive costumes for Halloween. Jessica Black of Craigsville, Virginia is one of those parents. This gem of a mommy let her seven-year old son, Jackson, wear a KKK costume for the night.

See WSHV’s news coverage of this costume for yourself here:

by Anonymousreply 611/03/2013

Yep

by Anonymousreply 111/03/2013

"Let" -- the word "let" -- is a reach here. This kid is age 7. What are the odds that he came up with this all on his own?

Hint: a white kid whose parents named him Jackson. As in, Stonewall Jackson, Confederacy general.

by Anonymousreply 211/03/2013

Next year her kid can be a Nazi guard herding Jews into the gas chambers

by Anonymousreply 311/03/2013

For the life of me, I don't get why people revere the Confederacy. They were losers. They started the war, they lost the war and as a result the whole region was set back like a hundred years. Nothing to admire there.

by Anonymousreply 411/03/2013

R4, the ironic thing is that the majority of those who revere the Confederacy would have been considered 'poor white trash' by the confederacy and only would have had a tidbit of a higher status than slaves.

by Anonymousreply 511/03/2013

And I love the, "they fought for what they believed in" excuse. As opposed to the people who fought for things they DIDN'T believe in? Forfucksake, the Nazi's fought for what they believed in, are they worthy of respect now? Oh, wait. The same people who love the Confederacy often love the Nazis, who were another bunch of losers.

by Anonymousreply 611/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!