Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Log Cabin boys

Are there any who post here? As a gay man, how do you justify your connection to the GOP? Do you have potlucks every month? What goes on at the meetings?

by Anonymousreply 4211/04/2013

As a Log Cabin, first and foremost, we're only attracted to those we can't have. We also only respect those that treat us like shit.

Besides supporting the Pubbies, we also only date straight guys. And since straight guys will never marry us, there's no need for marriage equality.

It's that simple bitches.

by Anonymousreply 111/03/2013

We are the g0yim We are the g0yim But you should see what drops out When we open our mouth

by Anonymousreply 211/03/2013

Gloria, gloouh.

by Anonymousreply 311/03/2013

We don't want 'em here.

by Anonymousreply 411/03/2013

Self-loathing sheeple with daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 511/03/2013

Because for them money trumps everything.

by Anonymousreply 611/03/2013

"belongs to me and not some welfare queen."

Oh, HONEY, that is so 1980's. Learned well from Ronnie Reagan, didn't ya?

by Anonymousreply 811/03/2013

Sadly, R7 is serious, despite the fact that everything he said is verifiably false. But that is nothing new for Pubbies, who live in the rarified world of their own farts.

by Anonymousreply 911/03/2013

I'm very active in my church and I abstain from sex, because sex outside of marriage is a sin. Except sometimes I can't control my urges and have sex with my neighbors teenage son.

Then I ask the Tea Party to forgive me.

by Anonymousreply 1011/03/2013

Fortunately they tend to be Roy Cohn types who get HIV and burnout in epic fashion.

by Anonymousreply 1111/03/2013

Translation of R7's post:

Me me me me me me me me me.

by Anonymousreply 1211/03/2013

I may be wrong, but my first thought was that R7 provided us with satire.

by Anonymousreply 1311/03/2013

Satire, yes, but many a truth said in jest. And this is what they really believe... even dolts who inherit immense wealth and privilege don't see their personal fortune as a gift and act like they earned it themselves. Birthright!

by Anonymousreply 1411/03/2013

It involves a neat reversal of moral values. The truth is that that individual doesn't matter if he can't eat, can't get health care, can't find a job, and can't find lodgings. They say they are for the individual, but they are against these individuals. They also don't care about the rich, who are the only class of people in America who don't work at all for a living, even shuffling paper (it's a fulltime job being poor and trying to procure the means of survival through food banks, aid programs, free clinics, begging, crime, whatever). None of the rich actually work for a living. They play in pretend games they call work, like one might play charades at a dinner party. Hence, Wall Street traders, hedge fund managers, etc. That's the real reason there is such an emphasis and so much money in American pro sports. To make people think of play as work that virtuous people do, while emptying trash and sweeping streets is stuff only "lazy" poor people do.

As for not caring about the masses, that means they are guilty of treason since United States citizens are demanded to participate in democracy and government for our system to work. They say they disdain the group, but really they disdain the country, and they should be carted off to jail.

by Anonymousreply 1511/03/2013

Hey R7, you disgusting piece of shit. Corporate America is getting the welfare, they are robbing you blind. But because the poor are weak, you pick on them. Why don't you go suck Limbaugh's fat ass, after he runs a marathon?

by Anonymousreply 1611/03/2013

You homos just keep out of it. Some of us prefer toe tapping in the john at airports. Leave us alone.

by Anonymousreply 1711/03/2013

[R16] Google "satire" please

by Anonymousreply 1811/03/2013

If I could, I would nail the disgusting lowlife, r7 to his cross. I would take great pleasure in doing it and while he was nailed to it, I'd set it on fire. That is how sick I am of these ignorant and ridiculous motherfuckers.

Did you ever once wonder why Corporations don't have to pay taxes, while they destroy our planet? Nope. You only hate people on welfare and never question the people who have 5 summer houses and never pay taxes...you never wondered why you pay their share of the tax bill...you just hate the poor.

by Anonymousreply 1911/03/2013

[quote] I believe that all the money I've made in my life, which is a considerable amount because I inherited my Dad's business, belongs to me and not some welfare queen

Ugh, so your Daddy made money and that means it's All yours? You sound insufferable, hope that you fall off a cliff soon

by Anonymousreply 2011/03/2013

Falls off a cliff and into a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 2111/03/2013

R7 here, and that's the last time I post parody on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 2211/03/2013

It's hard to satirize the right-wing any more... they are their own parody. Only they're serious.

by Anonymousreply 2311/03/2013

My hatred is so strong, don't bother with the damn parody. None of it is funny to me.

by Anonymousreply 2411/03/2013

R22, match - and - SET

by Anonymousreply 2611/03/2013

The only problem with R22 is that it's impossible to differentiate from what an ACTUAL log cabin moron would post.

Like I said, it's really difficult to satire these people.

by Anonymousreply 2711/03/2013

C'mon, R27. That was the beauty of it, that it was thisclose to real.

I thought it was satire based on how many times he repeated "I Am a Log Cabin republican." It was damned near poetic.

And what about the fact that he never capitalized "republican"?

R22 R7, you did a very good job. Don't listen to the critics.

by Anonymousreply 2811/03/2013

The way that R7 brilliantly stated "I'm a Log Cabin republican" after every proclamation like a Teabilly patriot on Free Republic was a dead giveaway it was parody/satire.

Then again Gore Vidal once said Americans weren't the best at detecting satire.

by Anonymousreply 2911/03/2013

Agreed R28.

They are a living parody.

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2013

Believe me, the log cabin idiots sound exactly like that. R7 thought he was exaggerating but unfortunately, he wasn't. THAT is who they really are and there is nothing funny or cute about it.

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2013

Thanks R28

by Anonymousreply 3211/03/2013

I thought you did a great job, r7. Satire done well is a rare find. You really nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 3311/03/2013

[R35] You are the perfect example of right wing ignorance. The WIC program has nothing to do with being poor. It is actually a nutrition program for pregnant women and women with young children. The program is very specific, the foods allowed are very specific. Juices, fruit, peanut butter and cheese among them. You get a voucher for specific nutritional food items, not a blank check to buy anything they want. It is not food stamps.

The purpose of the program is for women to deliver healthy babies and have healthy young children, thereby lowering the health costs. Many people have no clue about nutrition and it's impact on babies.

Your Mitt Romeny didn't pay any goddamn taxes for 10 years and stashed his money in Switzerland and off shore accounts while sending good jobs to China and India for fucking profit to the 1% and you ugly ass wants to bitch about a fucking apple for a pregnant woman. GO KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.

You shop at walmart, thus supporting jobs in CHINA while the middle class tax payer pays for healthcare and foodstamps for them so the Waltons can profit more. Are you aware that the combined wealth of the Walton family alone is equal to 40 % of the entire wealthy in this country? They made that money because YOU subsidized their employers, while you lost your job because it was sent to fucking CHINA. YOU despicable arrogant elitist. Keep this shit up mofo and you just might start to piss me off.

by Anonymousreply 3611/03/2013

Dear R36

I have only been in a Wal Mart a couple of times in my entire life. I understand that the WIC program is limited to certain items, but it is a form of public assistance. Moreover, I can't stand Mitt Romney. Nice try ...

by Anonymousreply 3711/03/2013

Taylor Garrett is cute.

by Anonymousreply 3811/03/2013

[R37] You don't understand shit. You are disgusting.

When an unhealthy mother delivers an unhealthy child who the fuck do you think pays for that? A little preventive care and we can avoid that expense in addition to the life long health concerns of a child born into poverty.

What the fuck is wrong with you. What do you propose to do with people that have no food, no housing and are sick? Do you want to turn them away at the hospital to die so they don't get any fucking "public assistance"?

If I have no health care and get cancer and have no money, is it my duty to just fucking die?

You sick closeted faggot in your BMW sucking dick on the down low while thinking you are above everyone else.

Where do you shop mother fucker? Macy's ? Where do you think that shit comes from? You speak for the worst instincts in this country. I just bet you are one miserable unfulfilled shallow bitch of a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3911/03/2013

[R37] Karma awaits your ugly miserable ass, pay back is a bitch. I bet your sick ass even goes to church while trying to demean and reduce the least of us. I bet you even hate yourself, you just won't admit it.

by Anonymousreply 4011/03/2013

I saw it as satire, but the problem is that much of what teatards and particularly libertarians believe is close to this. I know a guy in his 30's who inherited a successful family business, and denigrates "welfare queens" in the third person despite getting government assistance himself in the form of loan guarantees, favorable tax treatment, credits for hiring veterans... I could go on and on spelling out the various forms of welfare he gets, and it makes no difference to him. He's earned those benefits, you see.

The best part is that once his father dies, the business won't last for 12 months. Even in "retirement" Dad is working 40+ hours a week, continuing to network and bring in the majority of business, and junior thinks it's all him. He's lucky; Dad will probably be around for at least another 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 4111/03/2013

I go to the meeting to meet me to fuck. They are all bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 4211/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.