Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber Caught @ Brothel

Bwahaha! Wow. I wonder who sucked his uncut Canadian cock.

by Anonymousreply 8011/19/2013

I knew this report couldn't be accurate because Bieber is all the time telling us what a good Christian young gentleman he is. Gossip Cop says it isn't a brothel.

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2013

It was an orphanage, and Justin was visiting with the orphans like he always does whenever he can!

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2013

Wouldn't it have been the square root of hilarity if those droopy drawers Justin is so fond of wearing tripped him up as he ran from the brothel? BOOM! To the curb!

The paparazzi would have had a field day.

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2013

Who would want to suck his shriveled, cracked, chapped penis?

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2013

He is so very desperate to be perceived as a (str8) playa, it's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2013

You are the only one laughing.

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2013

I thought he claimed to be a good Christian boy. What will his tweener fans and their parents think?

by Anonymousreply 711/03/2013

I posted on the other Bieber thread a quote that he helped their economy with a $500 "donation" to a "working girl."

by Anonymousreply 811/03/2013

You can see that girls are obviously underage.

by Anonymousreply 911/03/2013

He has finally realized that it's best to cut out the middleman! Smart boy.

by Anonymousreply 1011/03/2013

[quote]I wonder who sucked his uncut Canadian cock.

Was anyone seen rinsing their mouth with bleach?

by Anonymousreply 1111/03/2013

More Canadian-chauvinism it seems.

by Anonymousreply 1211/03/2013

There's such a thing, R12? I am only familiar with the opposite: Canadian inferiority complex compared to the rest of the English-speaking world. In Quebec, they only think they're inferior to France.

by Anonymousreply 1311/03/2013

I find that many Canadians feel totally overwhelmed by the USA and UK, so that whenever one of them "makes good" it's always stressed heavily that the person was a CANADIAN famous individual. Not an "inferiority" complex but an "insecurity" one.

by Anonymousreply 1411/03/2013

Well at least he wasn't caught sleeping in the same bed with two of his friends. Oh wait..

by Anonymousreply 1511/03/2013

He heard Ann Frank was there. She's such a believer, he wanted to visit her.

by Anonymousreply 1611/03/2013

This is all in response to that picture of JB in bed with two guys.

by Anonymousreply 1711/03/2013

R6, any reason you're being such a stinky cunt?

by Anonymousreply 1811/03/2013

Which amazingly TMZ never posted r17

Makes me think that they are in the tank for him.

by Anonymousreply 1911/04/2013

What do we think about that pic? I don't pay attention to this twerp, is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 2011/04/2013

The girls look very underage.

by Anonymousreply 2111/04/2013

And, in other news:

Justin Bieber faces ARREST in Brazil after he is caught spraying 'Bielibers 4 life' graffiti on hotel wall and his security team 'attack photographers'

by Anonymousreply 2211/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 2311/07/2013

He is turning into such a little douchebag- sad.

by Anonymousreply 2411/07/2013

Haha one of the Brazilian prostitutes filmed him. Nothing makes me laugh harder than religious freaks being caught doing something "ungodly"

That being said, I guess you really can't stamp out the trailer park in someone no matter how much money you give them.

by Anonymousreply 2511/07/2013

That hooker's hot! I'm driving my van to Brazil!

by Anonymousreply 2611/07/2013

I think he wants someone to spank him.

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2013

R25 hahaha yaaas hunty! Bieber is fucked. I love that his image is going down the drain.

What a great for Canada. What say you, Canucks?

by Anonymousreply 2811/07/2013

So, I'm interested in this in bed with 2 guys? thing?

Is all this very public 'prostitute' thing plus one of them allegedly filming him asleep (the implication being after coitus, oh how sweet) this all to cover for some same sex implications?

Because then the overboard prostitute response would not surprise me to be honest.

There's nothing more challenging for PR people to make a gay boy seem not gay.

by Anonymousreply 2911/07/2013

[quote]What a great for Canada. What say you, Canucks?

I would say on TV evidence they are quicker at shifting stray US paedophiles back to the US border in record time than any border control I've ever seen. Back of the van, door slammed, goodbye Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 3011/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 3111/07/2013

Go easy on him guys, this probably happened during one of his drunken stupors.

by Anonymousreply 3211/07/2013

If all of this prostitute stuff is a reaction to him being caught in bed with his two male friends he needn't have worried.

Bieber the girl loving heterosexual is a cash cow for to many gossip sites. They don't want to go against that. It's no coincidence that TMZ, Perez Hilton and ONTD didn't post the picture. The only mainstream gossip site to post it was EONLINE

The other sites will usually post anything Bieber related but they didn't post that picture. We know the picture wasn't a fake because Lil Za posted it himself and the Bieber camp has been silent.

I don't know if Justin is Straight or Bi but if he is bi he doesn't have to worry about exposure.

by Anonymousreply 3311/07/2013

I love how the video of him sleeping with the girl is of him really sleeping.

Because that is ALL he would do with a girl.

This is such ham-fisted PR.

by Anonymousreply 3411/07/2013

In fairness to Justin the picture of him sleeping with his two friends is of him just sleeping in bed with his friends.

Of course his hand is under one of them and his leg is over the other one. Plus, why are these guys all in the same bed in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 3511/07/2013

i dont find this kid hot and am tired of hearing about him! If we're going to talk about dudes in their 20's bring out Zach Efron.. helllloooooo. Turning into a really hot looking man. Dang.

Justin, look kids and be kids but this guy is behaving a bit trashy and his career eventually will suffer. Then he'll be back, then down, but he's a big who cares to me now. No judgement go to a brothal if you want its just not appealing to me for younger kids looking up the guy.

by Anonymousreply 3611/07/2013

Do we assume that he was there as a customer?

by Anonymousreply 3711/07/2013

Is there anything that one can do about filth like R38, beyond just clicking on [ff]?

by Anonymousreply 3911/07/2013

So ONTD didn't post the Lil Za picture and E! Online did? The former site is just a Livejournal community where users submit celebrity content. More than likely people didn't care. He's probably bi, but that doesn't prove anything. You'll never hear the press talk about his drug problem, beyond the weed/alcohol/sizzurp business.

by Anonymousreply 4011/07/2013

Breakup and betrayal at camp Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 4111/07/2013

Why do you assume he's uncut, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4211/07/2013

So he kicked the Lils' out. Who's going to spit roast him every night now?

by Anonymousreply 4311/07/2013

The story about him kicking them out of the house is a couple of months old. The picture of him sleeping with the Lil's is about two weeks old.

by Anonymousreply 4411/07/2013

Wait, Canadians aren't uncut. Who is saying this?

by Anonymousreply 4511/07/2013

What cracked me up was the way the wives of the Beatles were castigated for cheating. Pattie Boyd cheated with Eric Clapton and Maureen Starkey slept with George Harrisin after George pursued her. Meanwhile, the Beatles were fucking anything that moved for 5 years, but the press kept quiet about it. Quite a different perspective nowadays. Boys and girls are both fair game.

by Anonymousreply 4611/07/2013

Right, r44. It's possible that they are floating the picture out there becau$e there's more where it came from.

by Anonymousreply 4711/07/2013

I understood little of what R36 wrote in his second paragraph.

by Anonymousreply 4811/07/2013

he has scorpio rising. i think he just really likes to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4911/07/2013

r14, you're a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 5011/07/2013

3...2...1... WE HAVE REHAB!

by Anonymousreply 5111/07/2013

[quote]Do we assume that he was there as a customer?

What else? Or do you suspect he was there offering up his ass and mouth to some hot, hunky Brazilian men for pocket change?

by Anonymousreply 5211/07/2013

The woman who videotaped a sleeping Justin Bieber in a video that exploded on YouTube is NOT a prostitute ... members of Bieber's camp who were with Justin in Brazil tell TMZ.

Ever since the video surfaced, showing an unidentified woman blowing a kiss to a passed out Bieber ... rumors began to swirl that she was a local Brazilian whore who Justin paid for.

Here's what we're told -- Justin had rented a home outside of Rio to stay at during his concert in Brazil. After his show, JB threw an after-party and invited roughly 50 people. At some point during the shindig, Justin fell asleep on a couch and one of the partygoers shot footage of the singer sleeping.

Bieber is telling friends ... he is completely creeped out by the video and is disappointed that he now has to defend himself against false hooker claims.

Bottom line -- sorry whores, it just ain't true.

TMZ sure love them some Bieber

by Anonymousreply 5311/08/2013

she's a well-known ho in Brazil. she was in the room, in a bathrobe. i mean, what is he supposed to say? anyone would try to deny it :)

by Anonymousreply 5411/08/2013

Justin better get his act together, or no one will be purchasing tickets to see him.

by Anonymousreply 5511/08/2013

[quote]Wait, Canadians aren't uncut. Who is saying this?

Canadian men are about half and half. Some are cut, and some are uncut. Also depends on whether they are English or French. English Canadians are more likely to be cut, French Canadians are more likely to be uncut.

by Anonymousreply 5611/08/2013

More info on the bathrobe girl.

Somehow I don't think Bieber would sleep with her.

by Anonymousreply 5711/09/2013

I'd fuck him... if he had a bag over his head and couldn't talk.

by Anonymousreply 5811/09/2013

omg imagine all the 13 year old girl stopping liking him

maybe he will finally go away for good

by Anonymousreply 5911/09/2013

The hooker lured him into the room by pointing and saying "I have a changing table ready for you."

by Anonymousreply 6011/09/2013

Parece que o pouco idiota gosta de bunda.

by Anonymousreply 6111/09/2013

His PR team are doing a great job at covering up the fact that his ass is being passed around in the industry. Don't believe me, just ask Usher.

by Anonymousreply 6211/09/2013

I mean I think the one thing these industry homophobes love to cover up is a dude who likes dudes. We can all pretend it's 'easy' for young male, hot-right-now performers to come out. The fuck it is! It probably gets WORSE the more false plants about women your team do for you. Just ask ***** ******!

Maybe Justin's team is scared of and then ham-fists its way through even just platonic male-on-male encounters and is glad to promote or spread false prostitute rumours, then deny them, as long as the result is the same: Justin is seen to be hetero.

His fanbase is basically girls and reliant on false sexual "availability".

I do think Bieber is a spoilt douche but you know, I can cut him some slack if he is trapped in a gilded cage. He's very young. He'll no doubt be being wrongly advised every step of the way by money-mad flacks and buttkissers.

by Anonymousreply 6311/12/2013

I don't think he's gay but I do think he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 6411/13/2013

Sometimes I think his team deliberately sets up some of these bad antic things. I mean, he's an A(?)-lister and they can't pay people off to not release these stories? Doesn't feel right to me. Maybe some of the stories are distracting from something bigger at hand (hard drug problem/homosexuality).

by Anonymousreply 6511/16/2013

I do think his 15 minutes are up!

by Anonymousreply 6611/16/2013

[quote]Parece que o pouco idiota gosta de bunda.

I love your accent, what did you say?

by Anonymousreply 6711/16/2013

Isn't this a stunt to make people think he's straight? He and Usher are gayer than Gaye Gayerson.

by Anonymousreply 6811/16/2013

He's arguably the most famous person in the world right now. No different to MJ. We would have gotten something equally bizarre and wild if entertainment news was the same then.

by Anonymousreply 6911/16/2013

Justin was sleeping with those two black rappers who lived with him. This is all just staged bullshit.

The above is a complete fiction and not to to be believed in any way, shape or form.

by Anonymousreply 7011/16/2013

r70 is right. We actually have proof that Justin does sleep with his two male friends. haha

Proof that he actually has sex with them? Well I guess we'll just have to wait for that. Maybe in 2o years when no one cares someone will right a book.

by Anonymousreply 7111/16/2013

R67, it translates to something like "It seems like this idiot likes (big) ass."

by Anonymousreply 7211/17/2013

It's funny that the picture of Bieber asleep after he allegedly slept with that Brazilian whore was all over the Internet. TMZ covered it like it was the moon landing and the Biebs people released a statement.

The picture of him actually sleeping with his two male rapper friends however was not covered much at all. TMZ which treats Justin Bieber stepping in a puddle of puppy piss as if it was a defcon 1 event didn't mention it at all and Bieber's people were silent.

by Anonymousreply 7311/19/2013

[quote]Maybe in 2o years when no one cares someone will right a book.

You're absolutely write!

by Anonymousreply 7411/19/2013

[quote]The picture of him actually sleeping with his two male rapper friends however was not covered much at all.

They do the same with Harry Styles. For example he shares a t-shirt with some fit male performer or goes to Gay Pride afterparty in New York and there's barely a sniff of it beyond Twitter fans gossiping.

But some random anon writes a female sex/hookup story or he shares a ring with a girl and the blogs and/or mainstream press are also turning it into the moon landing for days.

by Anonymousreply 7511/19/2013

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is your answer for the continued COWARDICE of bearding, hiding one's gayness.

But, $$$$ is the answer to all, right?

by Anonymousreply 7611/19/2013

"or goes to Gay Pride afterparty in New York"

I didn't know about that about Harry.

Oh and there is also a picture of Bieber squeezing Jaden Smith's ass that got hardly a mention at all. That picture is easy to find if you know it exists.

by Anonymousreply 7711/19/2013

I was surprised to hear Justin's very Christian mom took him to a pride parade when he was 11 or 12.

by Anonymousreply 7811/19/2013

Justin grabbing Jaden's ass

by Anonymousreply 7911/19/2013

He was there as a fluffier, helping get the customers erect for the prosties.

by Anonymousreply 8011/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!