Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Fassbender Wants Everyone To Please Stop Talking About His Big Penis

Swinging gif at link...

Unless you live under an entertainment rock everyone knows that handsome Brit actor Michael Fassbender has a big cock.

In a recent interview with Elle UK Fassbender expressed his annoyance that everyone is so obsessed with his huge root which he showed off in the movie Shame.

I can’t start saying, ‘Wait a second there is more about the film than my dick; it’s one scene and it doesn’t go on for very long. It wouldn’t be acceptable it would be seen as sexual harassment, people saying [to an actress], ‘Your vagina …’ You know?

Michael its when we STOP talking about it that there might be a problem. Till then swing low and proud!

by Anonymousreply 8711/17/2014

Michael, dear, if they weren't talking about your penis, they wouldn't be talking about you at all.

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2013

r1 I suspect that's true, Jon. He's among the more underwhelming actors of our time.

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2013

Well, what else is there to talk about?

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2013

Please, stop talking about my big long thick swinging hunk of succulent man meat. I only show it to you people on screen because um something something about being actor and my craft.

It hurts, it hurts, the objectification.

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2013

Help, help! He's being repressed!

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2013

I had seen his dick before, just looked again. It looks like a nice dick, I would not consider it that big, more on the large end of average. What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2013

r6 has to be trolling. That thing adds 3 lbs to his overall body weight.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2013

Does Jon Hamm want us to stop talking about his big dick?

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2013

Hamm just displayed a bulge not the actual thing, we still don't know how big it is: anyone can have a good day if the pants push stuff in just the right way.

by Anonymousreply 911/02/2013

No, R8, Jon would like us to talk about his Hammaconda a lot more often - daily, if at all possible.

by Anonymousreply 1011/02/2013

Hamm showed his entire cock through his jeans, head and all.

by Anonymousreply 1111/02/2013

doesn't count r11...could be a prop

by Anonymousreply 1211/02/2013

Like Christina Hendricks bitching when people ogle her amble paid for bosom.

by Anonymousreply 1311/02/2013

r12, he walked around with a prop in public? His cock outline has been seen numerous times. He doesn't wear underwear.

by Anonymousreply 1411/02/2013

[quote] I would not consider it that big, more on the large end of average.

Nice try, but if it were average, people wouldn't make a big deal out it. Even celebrities comment on it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/03/2013

George Clooney was impressed.

by Anonymousreply 1611/03/2013

[R7] Ok smart ass, put up the photos of this massive dick.

Here is what I found, nice enough but nothing uncommon. I have more dick than this.

by Anonymousreply 1711/03/2013

Well, if he would show us his taint, we could talk about that instead!

by Anonymousreply 1911/03/2013

We had another thread where someone had a story about seeing him erect and fucking someone in some seedy establishment.

by Anonymousreply 2011/03/2013

He has Irish and German blood. Wonder which one gave him the donkey cock.

by Anonymousreply 2111/03/2013

r18, like this?

Did you see the film with anyone else? Did they mention it too. The theater must have all been looking at it.

by Anonymousreply 2211/03/2013

I wish people talked about my big penis. Well first of all I wish I had a big penis to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 2311/03/2013

If he shoved it in my mouth, I wouldn't be ABLE to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 2411/03/2013

His dick might look big because he's kind of a skinny little thing.

Anyway, whatever the size, he's rumored to be a crazy good fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2511/03/2013

From GQ:

“Maybe there’s also something in Fassbender’s manner—the happy-go-lucky Irish charmer—that has reassured people that it’s okay. One of the things I will find myself wondering as I spend time with Fassbender is how true this is: whether his easygoing, chuckling demeanor at moments like this reflects a similar easygoingness inside—or whether, buried deep behind those sparkly eyes, there’s actually a whirlpool of fury and disdain and hurt at how it feels when you give your all for the type of performance that might define a career only to find it routinely reduced to a series of jokes about your genitalia, jokes that you are not only expected to tolerate but to laugh along with, and not only that but also to congratulate each new joker for his or her epic wit.

“It’s fun to a point,” he says of these situations he has been facing, “and after a certain point you worry that it kind of detracts from the movie. But there’s nothing I can do. I just have to laugh it off. I can. Pretty much. Because I take my work seriously but I can’t take myself too seriously. I’m in such a crazy privileged position—shit, this is the pinnacle of the dream when I was 17…. Nobody wants to hear really how difficult it is.”

Also from GQ:

“Let’s consider a remarkable interview with him in The Sunday Times, a British newspaper known for a reasonably high tone and sturdy standards. Much of the article is about Fassbender’s anatomy, sex life, and sexual history, and in the published version he is depicted as someone willingly engaged in the back-and-forth. At one point he is quoted as blurting out, unexpectedly, “When in doubt, fuck.” It also includes a statement near the end from the interviewer, Camilla Long, that I believe is without precedent even in the giddy history of the celebrity profile: I…feel quite certain that he would willingly show me his penis, given slightly different circumstances and a bucket of champagne.

“Wow,” says Fassbender when I recite this to him. “No, I haven’t read that one. Just as well, really.” But he does remember the interview.

“The first thing she said to me was, ‘So, what does it feel like to have a big cock?’ That was her opening question.”

And as for her bold assertion about what he might’ve done?

“I don’t think I would touch her with a barge pole.”

I think his feelings on the matter are entirely valid.

by Anonymousreply 2611/03/2013

R20, which Fassbender thread has that story?

by Anonymousreply 2711/03/2013

Wow, R26. Haha. I love that he stuck it to that Sunday Times interviewer ---and not in the way she would have liked.

by Anonymousreply 2811/03/2013

R20 Never heard that. No facts, no story.

by Anonymousreply 2911/03/2013

The person who told the story about him fucking in public sounded really reliable. It wasn't over the top and sounded very him. They worked at the place. We have 10 billion Fassey threads. I can't find it. The person had a lot of info about what he/she saw, and the establishment itself. He's a known alcoholic, and he reportedly beat his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2013

r30 quit peddling those lies. They are beyond played out.

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2013

r31, I'm serious. It was one of the few times that someone was actually believable. They even downplayed what some were expecting. He's a kink.

by Anonymousreply 3211/03/2013

R30 Riiiight. Sounds like a pack of lies.

by Anonymousreply 3311/03/2013

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 3411/03/2013

If he is part German, nor wonder why he is abusive. Sorry, but I have heard the Germans are notorious for being vicious.

by Anonymousreply 3611/03/2013

R35 That story is full on wishfull thinking. Let's move on.

by Anonymousreply 3711/03/2013

If he wants people to stop talking about his, he has to convince other male stars to go full frontal in movies.

The reason he's the topic of conversation is because he's one of the only A-list male stars that's gone full frontal in an American movie.

by Anonymousreply 3811/03/2013

People get so carried away with size...yes Fassbender has size meat BUT the key to its appeal is it has all the fine qualities a penis could ask for: proportion, color, shaft to scrotum/ratio plus the body and face of course.

by Anonymousreply 3911/03/2013

I don't know Groovy Mama, if you read all the guy's posts in that thread starting from page one through to the end, his story sounds pretty genuine and plausible. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 4011/03/2013

Sorry R40, I think it's bullshit. Despite all his sleeping around, he's supposed to be very careful about keeping women quiet and convincing them not to spill to gossip sites or the press. Hence why we hardly hear anything even tho we all know he's a huge slut.

Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4111/04/2013

Great looking sexy guy and terrific actor. That's all. Lots of silly posts on this thread from people who obviously don't know much about his work.

by Anonymousreply 4211/04/2013

I neither find the guy attractive nor do I find he is an interesting actor.

by Anonymousreply 4311/04/2013

R40 Those stories are written by some guy who loves fake Blind Items. If Fassbender was so careless and let other people watch him fucking coked up ladies some one would at some point talk to Enquirer. I do think he drinks too much. He'll be yellow and in need of new liver by the time he's 45.

by Anonymousreply 4411/04/2013

It worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 4511/04/2013

His butt looks real nice in 12 Years a Slave. Fassbender was great in the movie, he totally tore into his role. Superb.

by Anonymousreply 4611/04/2013

Oh! Is that what it is R14? R18 is correct. I saw "12 Years A Slave" last night and you can't but help notice the outlining of a big dick in a few of his scenes.

by Anonymousreply 4711/04/2013

r44, you didn't read the thread. This was before he made it big.

by Anonymousreply 4811/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 4911/04/2013

God, he sounds stupid. But most actors are dumber than a box of rocks, so no surprise here.

by Anonymousreply 5011/04/2013

r38 he shouldn't have to do anything of the sort in order to be treated decently.

The excerpts posted at r26 are akin to us being asked "who is the man in the relationship?" or "are you a top or a bottom?" which many of us do/would find appalling to be asked. (As evidence by the recent thread on that exact matter.)

by Anonymousreply 5111/04/2013

Oddly enough, it shows an objectification of men. But so what. He has an awesome cock. We should celebrate it.

by Anonymousreply 5211/04/2013

R42 Oh please, I can like him as an actor and some of his work, not all, AND like to look at his naked pics.

by Anonymousreply 5311/04/2013

Fassdong (nsfw)

by Anonymousreply 5411/04/2013

God, WTF is going on with that guys pubes? maybe that gif has really bad resultion, or mayve his cock is wearing a brown sable stole....

All I can think of is Orsen, Witchiepoos henchman in HR Puffnstuff.

by Anonymousreply 5511/05/2013

R50, it sounds like you have some inside knowledge.Alfred Hitchcock used to say actors and actresses were completely stupid as well.

by Anonymousreply 5611/05/2013

If I had a cock as big as his, I wouldn't be complaining.

by Anonymousreply 5711/05/2013

Abe Vigoda asked the same thing about his cock.

by Anonymousreply 5811/05/2013

Soooo... if we love his work we can't love his penis, too?

by Anonymousreply 6011/05/2013

[quote]God, WTF is going on with that guys pubes? maybe that gif has really bad resultion, or mayve his cock is wearing a brown sable stole....

That's what an adult man looks like, Mr. Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 6111/05/2013

The man has a ugly penis. I've seen better.

by Anonymousreply 6211/05/2013

We require disclaimers for each interview, each EW article.

"Tonight, we will not be discussing Michael Fassbender's penis."

by Anonymousreply 6311/05/2013

I think more men should be objectified for their ample protuberances.

by Anonymousreply 6411/05/2013

He got caught by cameras pissing on set! Only censored picture though

by Anonymousreply 6511/05/2013

Yeah I heard that he pretty much took it out in front of the cameras.

TMZ said he gets his work because of his big penis. I thought that was a very blunt statement.

by Anonymousreply 6611/05/2013

Don't objectify me, but here, let me whip out my cock and take a piss in front of you.

by Anonymousreply 6711/05/2013

All the TMZ guys were impressed with the pics.

by Anonymousreply 6811/06/2013

Uncensored pic

by Anonymousreply 7011/06/2013

New date! Man he looks rough. I mean gutter drunk rough.

by Anonymousreply 7111/06/2013

LOL I am shrieking at that pissing pic-- who does that???? In public?? Don't tell me there weren't any bathrooms around.

And Groovy Mama, "gutter drunk" is the perfect description for Fassbender at that dailymail link. He looks sweaty and disheveled. And that harsh convenience store lighting isn't doing his skin any favors.

by Anonymousreply 7211/06/2013

He seems really fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 7311/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 7611/06/2013

First of all, it's not that big. Second, he wanted this publicity in the first place. Next.

by Anonymousreply 7711/06/2013

James Franco's review of 12 Years a Slave was embarrassing. It also reveals that he wants this man's dick BAD.

by Anonymousreply 7811/18/2013

"The Counselor" is probably the worst film I have ever seen, and I say that as a fan of Cormac McCarthy, (sometimes) Ridley Scott and often Fassbender. Fassbender's overwrought performance here is embarrassing, as is Javier Bardem's (shockingly, Cameron Diaz shows them both up), but these are nothing compared to the script's mind-boggling misogyny - no, it's wider than that: the script's mind-boggling misanthropy. Half of the film's budget had to have been spent on Fassbender's tear-stick. His crocodile tears moved me in no possible manner.

by Anonymousreply 7911/18/2013

Please. He loves the attention. I saw 12 Years a Slave the other day and it was flopping and dangling all over the place. If he was so self conscious then he would wear drawers.

by Anonymousreply 8011/18/2013

I wish I had Michael Fassbender's problems.

by Anonymousreply 8111/18/2013

We have Fassenstans who are *against* pics of his dick? Against even mentioning his dick? Against discussing his slutty sex life?

What has happened to the Datalounge that it would allow that silly frau shit?

by Anonymousreply 8211/18/2013

Michael's been after Miss Cotillard for quite some time. You think his new A-list status got him to get the producers to cast her in the Macbeth film?

by Anonymousreply 8312/05/2013

You know, I thought he might be a sociopath. "The charismatic sociopath, is popular outgoing, funny, creative, good company. But always you will notice a lack of long term friends from his past. This is because he has used people up in the past, and burned bridges. He will pay attention to your needs. His armour is charisma, and he has bags of it. He will charm you, and everyone around you. And he will continue to do this, to your face, until the end. What I wish to contend by offering the above rough sketch of the sociopath — and I may as well be frank about it — is this: Sociopaths lack character. They are not an alternative character type. They are not characters at all. They represent what we might call the limiting case of the person without character. I shall offer some reasons why."

by Anonymousreply 8411/17/2014

Michael gives off the same scary, psycho vibes that Christian Bale does.

by Anonymousreply 8511/17/2014

He is a heavy drinker. His cock probably doesn't even work half the time.

by Anonymousreply 8611/17/2014

Please, making that statement guarantees people continue to talk about it. He loves it.

by Anonymousreply 8711/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!