Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What kind of cosmetic work has Chelsea Clinton had?

Besides hair straightening which looks fantastic on her. Some say nose job, some say chin implant (which I doubt). Do you think she uses Botox?

by Anonymousreply 6011/04/2013

Not enough!!!

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2013

I hate that I immediately had the same response as R1 upon reading the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2013

Her new nose looks way better

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2013

The hair is what looks most different. Look at earlier pictures of her; her hair was a huge, mousey, wild rat's nest. Now it's been straightened and dyed blonde.

The nose has a subtle difference, but is still bulbous.

She's definitely had an eyelift. Again, the results are subtle.

The cheeks look slightly different. Implants? The same with the chin; it's slightly more defined now.

Her teeth are straight but huge and probably have veneers.

Her face is still fugly. Not as much as before, but still fugly.

I wonder why she didn't marry her Oxford boyfriend Ian Klaus. They had a high profile romance. They apparently liked to suck each other's faces in public. I remember some tabloid that printed pictures of them going at it right out on the street; you could actually see her slimy pink tongue jamming itself in Klaus's mouth. Ew! Maybe she just wore him out; during their relationship he appeared to age at a rapidly accelerated rate, hairline receding, big bags under his eyes. Same seems to be happening with her now husband; since he's been with her he looks much older. I imagine she's very high maintenance. I think they'll divorce eventually. It seems destined.

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2013

The works. Nose, chin, eyelifts. We all know what she used to look like...well, now she looks like Jenna Fischer. Good for her, she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2013

She needs to have her cheeks slimmed down. And those teeth!

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2013

Isn't her new husband, Mezvinsky(?), mental?

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2013

Cum facials.

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2013

Her husband had a nervous breakdown and left New York to become a ski bum. His family ran interference and he came kicking and screaming back home...

I believe he truly loves Chelsea, but the guy has issues.

by Anonymousreply 911/02/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1011/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 1111/02/2013

Is she "in politics"? Why can't she leave NY with her husband if he is having some kind of breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 1211/02/2013

She was a horrible looking kid and she's only slightly better now. Certainly not a beauty by any stretch.

by Anonymousreply 1311/02/2013

She's had some good surgery. She could probably use a little more but I think she looks okay. It's a lot better than she used to look, the poor kid.

After what that drug addict Limbaugh said about her when she was a child, she gets a lifetime pass.

by Anonymousreply 1411/02/2013

R12, Chelsea isn't in politics, but within the past year she's been taking a more prominent role with The Clinton Foundation, as both of her parents continue burnishing their legacies. She can't leave NY since that's where the multi-million dollar foundation and her parents are located.

She should've moved to Connecticut or upstate instead buying a million dollar apartment in the City.

by Anonymousreply 1511/02/2013

She has the most important part of her parents: brains

by Anonymousreply 1611/02/2013

She's very thin, blonde, blue-eyed and willowy. She has fantastic hair that distracts from her face. I think she's fine.

by Anonymousreply 1711/02/2013

I don't think she's ugly.

I don't think she's pretty, either, but it doesn't pain me to look at her. She's just kind of ordinary looking.

by Anonymousreply 1811/02/2013

I was curious about Klaus, too, R4. He was married last year and it looks like he worked for his mother-in-law at the State Dept.

by Anonymousreply 1911/02/2013

Unfortunately, she got her father's (and grandmother's) features and not enough of her mother's to soften them out. But she took care of that. She's not ugly by any means.

by Anonymousreply 2011/02/2013

I think she looks pretty much the same although she seems to be growing into her looks with age. Considering all the unattractive mongrel looking people being brought into the world today, comparatively she looks pretty damn good. But, that's the way the world is evolving with more and more poor and therefore uncared for. The children always pay the price.

by Anonymousreply 2211/02/2013

Chelsea is rich and connected and protected and she has yet to do anything bold.

by Anonymousreply 2311/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 2411/02/2013

1) she obtained a masters degree from Oxford Univ in England, and a masters degree from Columbia University in NYC in public health, and she has been working on a Phd in public health at Columbia

2) she campaigned all over the U.S. for Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential primaries, and did a great job giving speeches and meeting with voters all over the country

3) she worked for NBC News doing public interest stories about interesting programs around the country that are helping people and various issues that need attention

4) she recently did a broad tour of Africa with Bill Clinton focusing on public health, working with the public health projects sponsored by The Clinton Foundation in Africa

5) she takes a strong role in The Clinton Foundation and holds a major title in the organization; she was prominent at the yearly and recent Clinton Foundation annual conference in NYC, serving as moderator and she organizes and promotes pubic health and social service programs and initiatives.

6) she has worked as a management consultant in NYC

7) she is not fugly at all - she is quite nice looking and at times, quite attractive

by Anonymousreply 2511/02/2013

You're exaggerating her roles and responsibilities, R25.

She's all right - nothing to write home about but certainly more intelligent, better educated and more potentially useful than those godawful Bush twins.

President Clinton and Secretary of State Clinton did an excellent job as parents. There have been zero scandals associated with Chelsea. The new husband's breakdown, or whatever the hell that was, can't be blamed on her.

by Anonymousreply 2611/02/2013

Chelsea on a good day...

by Anonymousreply 2711/02/2013

Wasn't her husband's father, a former congressman, convicted (for what I can't recall) and sentenced to a white collar prison? I wonder if son's "breakdown" might have had to do with some soul searching about who he is and what he wants to do with his life.

by Anonymousreply 2811/02/2013

No, R29, I simply don't see the point of inflating Chelsea Clinton's resume. She's bounced around and had some trouble finding her niche in the world. I'm more than willing to give her a pass on that. As far as I can tell, she's a perfectly nice young woman.

She doesn't have the brilliance of her parents, at least not that anyone has noticed. If working for her father is where she's going to settle in and be happy - good for her. The Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Foundation are extraordinary organizations and I'm proud to support them financially. I also worked on both of her father's campaigns for president as well as her mother's - so shut the fuck up.

Stop seeing attacks where there aren't any. It's taking years off of your life.

by Anonymousreply 3011/02/2013

I'm don't even like the Clintons but Chelsea impresses me when I see her on TV. They might've hacked too much skin off her eyelids tho bc she has a bad habit of Runaway Bride Eyes when she makes a point. Makes her look unhinged and she's clearly not.

by Anonymousreply 3111/02/2013

She has a nice life, does things that help people, and keeps a mostly low profile.

And our problem with her is...?

by Anonymousreply 3311/02/2013

By the way, Jenna Bush (the blonde twin) worked as a teacher in charter schools in Washington DC for a year or two after graduating from Univ of Texas.

She has now gone on to work for NBC and the Today Show (and has been there quite a while) and is also an editor of a southern magazine.

Barbara Bush (the dark-haired twin) has lived in NYC since graduating from Yale Univ, and has devoted her life to charitable works.

by Anonymousreply 3411/02/2013

Oh please, R25, that sounds like a pretty cushy existence.

by Anonymousreply 3511/02/2013

regression to the mean

by Anonymousreply 3611/02/2013

She sure is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 3711/02/2013

[quote]She actually does have the brilliance of her parents.

No, she actually doesn't. Look at what each of her parents had accomplished by the time they were her age (33).

She has not matched them thus far and she never will match them. With one parent as a two-term president and the other looking like at least a one-term president and the first female POTUS, how on earth could the poor girl match their brilliance? She can't. She won't. It's not an attempt to attack her - it's simply a fact. Why can't you give her a break?

Again, she seems like a nice enough young woman. I don't wish her ill, I don't think she's stupid. I have no idea why you are so incredibly fucked up and defensive about this, R32. You aren't doing Chelsea Clinton any favors.

by Anonymousreply 3811/02/2013

[quote]She's a princess who really just seems to want to live a cushy life in Manhattan and not do any real work.

I always assume she's just biding her time until she has enough gravitas (or fake gravitas) to run for some office.

by Anonymousreply 3911/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 4011/02/2013

Bill had the natural charisma, Hillary learned it after they were in office. Chelsea needs lessons (and yes there are people who teach politicians charisma)

by Anonymousreply 4111/02/2013

Chelsea will be running for office. She has left the door open every time she is asked about it.

But first, she said a couple of weeks ago, that she hopes to have a baby in 2014.

by Anonymousreply 4211/02/2013

Bernie Peters should call Chelsea to find out where her hair was straightened, then make an appointment.

by Anonymousreply 4311/03/2013

Of course Chelsea will be running for office. Its a no brainer, cushy existence.

by Anonymousreply 4411/03/2013

I'm amazed someone so famously ugly would want a career in front of the camera when there are endless ways to work behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 4511/03/2013

Thanks for the link, R14, but I disagree with the some of the opinion on it. I couldn't figure it out before, but those pictures are pretty clear for me. First, the weight loss of 25 pounds took care of the chin by removing the facial roundness. She did have the nose worked on. The biggest change was that upper lip/gum surgery where I think the lip is is shortened so the gum can't be seen when the person smiles. Jennifer Garner had the same surgery. This was all she had done, but it made a big difference, when combined with the hair straightening, and expert coloring and makeup.

Oh, and R38, she likely is as smart as her parents, but her personality is different and she has different goals. She'll ultimately run the Clinton Foundation so her Ph.D. in public health will be an asset that makes her very credible in the position. Neither of her parents has a Ph.D. but that has been her choice. And, like a number of Ph.D. students, she is working in her field while working on the doctorate.

by Anonymousreply 4611/03/2013

R32 sounds like a real cunt.

Chelsea Clinton has gotten jobs she's been totally unqualified for because her last name is Clinton.

She's not as hideous as she was when she was younger, but she's not what you'd call attractive either, not with that face with the huge teeth and oversized featured.

She's never been known for being particularly "nice." In fact, there have been a lot of reports that she's a stuck-up elitist. She certainly gives that impression. Whenever she's interviewed she always seemed to be putting on an act, trying to make it seem like she's a nice, unaffected person who wants to make a difference. I think the only thing she wants to make is money. Which is very easy for her, since she gets highly-paid, high profile jobs simply because she's Chelsea Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 4711/03/2013

Tits, ass, and lips.

by Anonymousreply 4811/03/2013

Her career as a "Special Correspondent" came to an end when "30 Rock with Brian Williams" was axed due to low ratings. Hope you didn't miss Chelsea's in depth interview with the GEICO gecko.

by Anonymousreply 4911/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 5011/03/2013

By the time they were Chelsea's age, Bill had served as Attorney General of Arkansas and been elected Governor. Meanwhile, Hillary had founded a non-profit and made partner at a prestigious law firm.

Chelsea is nothing more than a dilettante who has flitted around from career to career, school to school, and accomplished absolutely nothing of note. That isn't to say that she's destined to live an undistinguished life, but fondness for her parents shouldn't be used to over-inflate her meager accomplishments.

by Anonymousreply 5111/03/2013

Usually I have to school everyone in the opposite direction when they claim good-looking older celebrities haven't had plastic surgery. But in this case, I can assure you Chelsea Clinton has not had plastic surgery. She fixed her hair decently and has been taught how to use good makeup techniques. Her nose is the same, as are her cheeks, her jaw, etc. She could really use some work.

by Anonymousreply 5211/03/2013

If you don't recognize that gum surgery, R52, then I don't believe you. It is very clear from those earlier photos.

And some of you must have very little education, because you have no idea what an advanced education is. You often change schools for your Ph.D. work and many people can take a break as well in between working in an area of interest. It is not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 5311/03/2013

She needs more facial sculpting. Her eyes are still buggy and her chin is still weak. She has her dad's small head, but her mom's large, bold features.

by Anonymousreply 5411/03/2013

Whatever she had done or not, she is still unattractive; albeit, styled better than before.

by Anonymousreply 5511/03/2013

I hear she had her walls tightened.

by Anonymousreply 5611/03/2013

What!? Where the fuck have you studied, the Phoenix Univ. of Applied Sciences?

[quote]You often change schools for your Ph.D. work and many people can take a break as well in between working in an area of interest. It is not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 5711/03/2013

I don't see her running for major office.

by Anonymousreply 5811/03/2013

Yes, some people who are unable or unwilling to go directly into a doctoral program take some time off. Yes, sometimes people change schools although most people going for a doctorate go through the master's program at the same school. It's just easier.

Most doctoral students don't leave their field entirely to go on a weekly television program where they interview cartoon characters from commercials. Nor do they go into other fields completely unrelated to their doctoral field, such as working in hedge fund management when their field is public health.

Again, Chelseastans, she seems like a perfectly nice young woman. At 33 years old, she has not demonstrated her parents' brilliance, success and drive going by what they had accomplished at her age. That doesn't make her a bad person or a stupid person. It means she hasn't matched her parents. She will probably never match her parents - who the fuck could or would? Her parents are giants.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and Chelsea Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 5911/03/2013

She doesn't seem "perfectly nice" to me. She's always seemed to me like she's putting on a act in order to make people think she IS nice. But I don't get a "niceness" vibe from her. She always gives the impression of a privileged, spoiled rich girl. And all that crap about how "smart" she is...please! I've never seen anything about her that screams brilliance. She's an incredibly overrated individual.

by Anonymousreply 6011/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!