Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Texting While Driving

Isn't it fun?

What other kinds of taboo things do you like to do for shits and giggles?

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2013

Running over people while driving. *giggle*

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2013

R1 = "Pickles"

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2013

I don't recycle. I know for a fact in my area the recycling program is a big scam. Everything ends up in the same landfill, be it paper, plastic or just common household trash.

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2013

ha I was just gonna post something like R1

OP stop texting whilst driving, you'll hate yourself when you accidentally run over that mother of three over a text message to your bff about the new season of real housewives of fuck knows where else

as to taboo things I do for shits and giggles...when someone overtakes me to go barely any faster than I was, I'll tailgate them. Totally freak them out. Follow them until I really need to get back to my route. I freaked out one person majorly - kept speeding up more and more, taking a lot of turns which I think they weren't gonna take.

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2013

Drinking and driving *tee hee*

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2013

This is fun: knowing the speed traps in my area very well, I slow waaaaay down before them. Twice I've had a redneck in a pickup truck aggressively tailgate me as I was going too slow.

Both times I rolled down my window to wave them to pass and then saw them pulled over at the speed trap up ahead. I honked and waved. It's fun!

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2013

Shitting at least once in all of the changing rooms of Forever 21 on the east coast. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2013

R6, we'd be great friends.

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.