Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brooke Mueller

What the hell? Why does Denise Richards have custody of her two kids with C. Sheen? She has been to rehab more than 20 times. Is she out now? Charlie was ranting about her on TMZ today.

by Anonymousreply 2711/16/2013

She is a disaster, but Sheen met her at AA. Apparently Brooke Mueller went to AA meetings in wealthy areas to meet rich men.

by Anonymousreply 111/01/2013

From what I gather, the judge gave her the kids for an overnight visit which sent the addict Sheen into a tirade. There is a court order that no one is permitted to speak about the custody trial in public, so Sheen is in big trouble.

by Anonymousreply 211/01/2013

bump. i'm curious now too. i saw his tirade.

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2013

Does anybody have a problem with Charlie Sheen not raising any of his kids? I find it pretty damn revolting.

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2013

[quote] Does anybody have a problem with Charlie Sheen not raising any of his kids?

It may be for the best.

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2013

He's so haggard and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2013

Rumor is he's blowing through his 2 and Half Men fortune at a rapid pace. In ten years he'll be in Mike Tyson/MC Hammer territory. $100 Million down the drain with absolutely nothing to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2013

I'd have a much bigger problem with Sheen actually raising his kids.

I don't know how hooker druggie Denise ended up as mother of the year with all those kids. She's only in it for the child support.

by Anonymousreply 911/02/2013

Denise was a druggie? I've heard the hooker rumors forever, but not this.

I hope Charlie had the foresight to set up trusts for his kids' educations. Regardless, the Sheen grandparents will leave some money behind, probably.

by Anonymousreply 1011/02/2013

Those poor kids. Rich druggie dad who is too messed up to look after them, despite having the financial means and a mother who refuses to straighten out. Since the court and social workers haven't tried to take them from Denise, she must be doing an ok job, so leave them there in peace. Their horrible parent's poor choices shouldn't be their problem. Unlike a lot of children of drug addicts, these boys have a ticket out of hell, so let them use their freaking ticket.

by Anonymousreply 1111/02/2013

Wasn't the little girl Denise adopted a couple years ago also rumoured to be Charlie's spawn?

by Anonymousreply 1211/02/2013

Yes, R12, she's Charlie's bastard daughter. Denise was paid a bundle to adopt her.

R10, she was a typical Hollywood Fleiss-girl-turned-starlet druggie. Nothing unusual.

by Anonymousreply 1311/02/2013

I thought Sheen hated Denise and told her to die of cancer or something. Now he's all over TMZ praising her.

by Anonymousreply 1411/02/2013

Because he's mentally ill and all of his relationships are all black and white love or hate. I thought someone did the math and Denise would have to have been 15 to be a Heidi girl.

by Anonymousreply 1511/02/2013

[quote]I thought someone did the math and Denise would have to have been 15 to be a Heidi girl.

Sounds about right. Those Hollywood big wigs like them young. I'm sure they'd pay top dollar to get a 15 yr old girl.

by Anonymousreply 1611/02/2013

Denise has said she was never a hooker. And she has challenged anyone with proof that she turned tricks to come forward with proof.

by Anonymousreply 1711/02/2013

Well, she was also living in whatever Midwestern backwater that gave her the flattened nasally accent at the time too.

by Anonymousreply 1811/02/2013

All whores like Denise have frau tendencies. Their daddy issues, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1911/02/2013

[quote]Denise has said she was never a hooker.

She's lying.

[quote]And she has challenged anyone with proof that she turned tricks to come forward with proof.

Right! Because as we know, johns keep evidence every time they trick with a whore.

Seriously - she's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 2011/02/2013

Isn't Brooke Mueller a wealthy Palm Beach socialite? I'm confused. How did she end up married to Sheen?

by Anonymousreply 2111/03/2013

R20 if she is lying, where is your proof that she is?

by Anonymousreply 2211/03/2013

He's a fucking lunatic with a history of being abusive towards women. Yet you never heard about that when the public and media were treating him like some hero a couple of years back.

by Anonymousreply 2311/03/2013

Brooke Mueller 'hid two rehab stints from doctors during pregnancy with Charlie Sheen's help'

having trouble posting entire article

by Anonymousreply 2411/16/2013

Denise doesn't want custody of the children, they are both serial killers in the making. Brooke and Charlie are addicts and liars. This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 2511/16/2013

[quote] Does anybody have a problem with Charlie Sheen not raising any of his kids? I find it pretty damn revolting.

There has to be a lot more to this story. Especially with Charlie. Do you notice that the kids staying with him isn't even being taken into consideration? I bet he did something that the press hasn't found out about.

He's worse off than Brooke. If she's been to rehab 20 times, he's been at least 22 times. She may be an addict, but he's an addict with a lot of mental problems (besides addiction). I don't know where Martin Sheen is, but he wasn't around when Charlie had his break down during Two and a Half Men. You would think he would be stepping in to take care of the kids.

And ever since Charlie had his break down he is NEVER with his kids alone. The few times he's with any of his kids, Denise is always with him. During and after his divorce from Denise, he wasn't allowed to be with his kids unsupervised either. And all he did was bitch and moan to the media and anyone who would listen that Denise was an unfit mother

by Anonymousreply 2611/16/2013

[quote]I don't know how hooker druggie Denise ended up as mother of the year with all those kids. She's only in it for the child support.

Except she's not getting any child support.

by Anonymousreply 2711/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.