Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mick Jagger: Gimme Shelter from Katy Perry's LIES. I Never Hit On Her

Mick Jagger pulled the lamest rock-n-roll move ever today ... denying he flirted with a young, hot chick named Katy Perry.

In case you missed it ... Perry told an Australian radio show this week she had dinner with Mick when she was 18 -- and singing back-up for his solo project -- and claims the rock legend hit on her.

But today the 70-year old singer actually took the time to release a statement saying he "categorically denies" making a pass at Katy ... adding, "perhaps she is confusing him with someone else."

First he accepted Knighthood from the Queen, now ... he's officially denying hitting on women?

Damn, Mick. Maybe Keith Richards was right.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2013

That was before she was even famous, how could Jagger remember? There are thousands of girls who look like Perry.

I don't even like Perry, but I'm inclined to believe her.

Jagger is annoying, ugly and old piece of shit. That "knighthood" shit is so antiquated and I'll never call him or anyone "sir". I bet Micky is just miffed that a young Perry turned his disgusting ugly self down when he hit on her.

by Anonymousreply 111/02/2013

Please. Mick doesn't bang ugly chicks.

Bitch looks like a fucking Sneetch

by Anonymousreply 211/02/2013

If it happened, too bad someone didn't tip him off that she's a prissy Christian who would tattle on him years later. Ur So Gay was supposedly about an ex-boyfriend, it's like all she does is whine about men. The delicate little angel is so put-upon by the male gaze.

by Anonymousreply 311/02/2013

Blasphemy!

by Anonymousreply 411/02/2013

He's not Warren Beatty, he won't fuck anyone. And considering that he brought her on stage recently during one of the Rolling Stones shows, he either didn't remember or didn't do it. I thought she did a lousy job during the performance.

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2013

I am inclined to believe him, not her. She is the one who benefits from this story, not him. Who wouldn't want a story that "Mick Jagger hit on me?" It helps her fame and her "cred" as a sexy singer. He has been at this game for fifty years. Has had any woman (or man) he wanted. He was probably nice to her or smiled in her general direction and she puffed it all up to give herself some publicity.

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2013

Did Katy say what Mick did or said? She might be one of those dumb bitches that assumes everyone is hitting on her all the time and he is probably flirty with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.