Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A not-so-blind item about everyone's favorite homewrecker

This celebrity is not about to go away quietly where her failing marriage to this mostly television actor is concerned. It's over, but she's going to save face if it's the last thing she does.

He's up for three major roles, and his agent has been clear that ending the marriage is the only way to get these jobs, as his soon to be ex is the reason for his dry spell as far as employment goes.

She has vowed to bury him. This is where living her life in front of camera comes in handy. She's got hours upon hours of him partying and putting all sorts of things up his nose. She's already told him that it's on like Donkey Kong now, and he can expect the producers of these shows to get the first highlight reel. The press will get the second reel. The one where he's high as a kite and trying to egg the celebrity into doing very compromising things with other people.

You thought that movie "War of the Roses" was bad? Wait til these things start getting ugly. She's on tape too. Doing much, much, worse. It's about to go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 4111/02/2013

ontd? seriously?

by Anonymousreply 111/01/2013

I had to click through to see the clue. In case you're dense like I am, this is about LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.

by Anonymousreply 211/01/2013

Eddie's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 311/01/2013

Never mess with crazy.

by Anonymousreply 411/01/2013

[quote]LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.

by Anonymousreply 511/01/2013

She is crazy. Brandi is crazy and then he chooses a second one who is crazy. Smart guy!

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2013

My mother used to listen to Leeann all the time. Why do people say she's crazy? I'm just curious. I don't know anything about her except wasn't she married to a closet case for a minute, then she cheated with this guy? It's all rather confusing.

Secondly, who else could this be. Because if it's them, I will be disappointed. I want it to be someone more important. Less C list.

by Anonymousreply 1311/01/2013

The only reason I think this isn't about Eddie and LeAnn is because I can't fathom the idea that Eddie is "up for three major roles."

by Anonymousreply 1511/01/2013

Exactly, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1611/01/2013

I the only "major roles" Eddie Cibrian is up for involve a pool and David Geffen.

by Anonymousreply 1711/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 1811/01/2013

So who else are the possibilities if it's not Leann?

by Anonymousreply 2011/01/2013

Another famous homewrecker who's married to an unemployed actor is:

[drum roll]

Tori Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 2711/01/2013

r7 NAILED it and MAILED it. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2013

More totally made-up bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2911/01/2013

r27 I like the way you think. But, as with the case with Eddie, I double Dean is up for three roles, unless it's dinner time and then it's three rolls.

by Anonymousreply 3111/01/2013

So what homewrecker is married to a dude who is up for three major roles?

Angelina and Brad?

by Anonymousreply 3211/01/2013

Angelina is seen as a PLUS not a minus to Brad's career.

by Anonymousreply 3311/01/2013

Wow, R34, you are spewing that much hate on a thread about LeAnn Rimes and Eddy Cibrian?? That is just pitiful. I feel sorry for anyone who is as angry as you clearly are.

Get help.

by Anonymousreply 3611/01/2013

I know Eddie is str8 as can be but I saw him speak at an appearance once and a huge pink purse fell out of his mouth. I was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 3711/01/2013

This reeks of Kelsey Grammer and Camille but they are already divorced.

by Anonymousreply 3811/01/2013

The said it was a TV guy.

by Anonymousreply 3911/02/2013

R13, I understand that you might wonder why people know that LeeAnne is crazy but honestly, she might as well be wearing a neon's just obvious.

Brandi is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 4011/02/2013

The Daily Mail has a piece about Eddie getting sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 4111/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!