Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I got drunk and ate a whole bag of fun sized Butterfingers last night.

I feel like shit and threw them all up in the middle of the night but it was fucking glorious when I did it.

What is your worst binge then over indulgence story?

by Anonymousreply 6611/03/2013

Can't think of one.

by Anonymousreply 111/01/2013

I got drunk & choked on a big dick!

by Anonymousreply 211/01/2013

Be glad you threw them up, OP. All of the benefit, none of the harm! :-)

by Anonymousreply 311/01/2013

I don't binge. I'm a responsible adult.

by Anonymousreply 411/01/2013

I ate an entire bag of those mini-donuts once. They were chocolate. Gave me diarrhea the next day.

by Anonymousreply 511/01/2013

I ate an entire Little Caesar's Hot n' Ready Pizza one Friday night when I was depressed, then went out and bought another one, and ate most of it an hour later.

It scared me that I did that. It also made me constipated.

by Anonymousreply 611/01/2013

OMG, R6, I did that once too (well, I stopped at one, because after that, I didn't want to leave the couch)

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2013

I ate 5 cut spicy tuna rolls. That's around 25 pieces. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2013

I made two separate batches of boxed macaroni and cheese after having too many glasses of vodka - I even took the time to boil the pasta properly (8 - 10 minutes) before dousing them in cheese powder, butter and pepper. Scarfed them both down afterwards; pretty sure each box was supposed to serve 2-3 people.

I'm amazed I had the composure to operate a hot gas stove, but at least the hangover the next day wasn't so bad.

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2013

I ate a whole tall glass jar of macadamia nuts and a bottle of Chardonnay. Damn, it was delicious before i ended up puking.

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2013

I ate a gallon of ice cream in one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 1111/01/2013

We went out for breakfast one time, and I couldn't decide on the sausage & biscuits with eggs entrée, or the stack of pancakes. So I got both. And finished them both.

I'm certain EACH entrée was a full day's supply of fat, carbs, and calories. But I cleaned both plates.

And then went ahead and had dinner later.

by Anonymousreply 1211/01/2013

[quote]I ate 5 cut spicy tuna rolls. That's around 25 pieces. Ugh.

I bet you can get a temperature reading just by sticking your cock in a guy's ass or mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1311/01/2013

I ate half of a piece of lettuce once.

by Anonymousreply 1411/01/2013

Kirstie Alley, stop posting here!

by Anonymousreply 1611/01/2013

after getting high one time in college, came back to the apartment and made 7 steak-um steak sandwiches -- 2 pieces of steak with a hoagie roll for each of them - then crashed, woke up 2 hours later and my belly looked like it was going to explode -- I was 5'7 135 at the time..... (oh and weigh 150 now)

by Anonymousreply 1711/01/2013

r14 is making me laugh my ass off

by Anonymousreply 1911/01/2013

Some of these are really funny. Sadly, I cant compete. All my over indulgence stories involve alcohol and/or drugs. The only one that is even slightly amusing was me high on coke trying to photo-bomb a movie shoot.

by Anonymousreply 2011/02/2013

We had an infusion of rib shacks open in my old neighborhood. On my cheat day, I'd order a bucket of hot links that came with cheap soft white bread and a pint of slaw. My dog and I would return to that bucket over and over again until it was empty.

Oh, once after a break-up I bought three orders of pan-fried pot stickers and ate every one while imagining what I should have said to hurt him. I had garlic/soy running down my chin by the end of the binge.

by Anonymousreply 2111/02/2013

I once had a 1.75 pound lobster for lunch, two 1.25 pound lobsters for an early dinner, followed by two lobster rolls from Reds Eats for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 2211/02/2013

A broken heart was drowned in three quarters of a bottle of gin then crushed to death by a huge bag of M&Ms. The resultant 4am vomit was spectacular. I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days after. Whiskey makes you frisky, brandy gets you randy, gin makes you sin... a sack of M&Ms makes you vomit rainbows.

by Anonymousreply 2311/02/2013

"Everybody oughta' have a [clap clap] Funny Bone, everybody oughta' have a [clap clap] Funny Bone, or twooooo............"

by Anonymousreply 2411/02/2013

I used to be into eating massive amounts of sugar when I was tired, to get a sugar rush. One day I'd eaten like 3 giant bowls of cereal, in a big mixing bowl, heaped with sugar, probably drank of bunch of Coke too, but I ended up getting gas so bad I inflated like the blueberry girl in Willy Wonka. It was some of the worst pain I'd experienced in my life, I was kinda worried I might die or something. Finally I started farting and it subsided.

by Anonymousreply 2511/02/2013

[quote]A broken heart was drowned in three quarters of a bottle of gin then crushed to death by a huge bag of M&Ms. The resultant 4am vomit was spectacular. I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days after. Whiskey makes you frisky, brandy gets you randy, gin makes you sin... a sack of M&Ms makes you vomit rainbows.

Golden rule, never mix sugar and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 2611/02/2013

I had two bottles of pinot grigio and a wawa gobbler.

by Anonymousreply 2711/02/2013

I ate a whole custard cream pie. A whole pie! With whipped cream on top. I was seat belted to the bowl the next day as I am lactose intolerant. But it was sure amazing going down, of course I was quite drunk at the time.

by Anonymousreply 2811/02/2013

Ten White Castles, fries and a large orange drink. The most embarrassing part of it is that I was actually sober when I did it.

by Anonymousreply 2911/02/2013

Well, OP, there's a reason those things are called "fun sized."

Ah, good times....

by Anonymousreply 3011/02/2013

R20 can't you recognize it when a guy's hitting on you?

by Anonymousreply 3111/02/2013

[quote] We had an infusion of rib shacks open in my old neighborhood.

An infusion of rib joints?

by Anonymousreply 3211/02/2013

I share my orange-flavored Hostess cupcakes with no one, R33.

by Anonymousreply 3311/02/2013

In pain right now ate an entire bag of jumbo m&ms and my stomach hurts and my upper back hurts. I'm feeling pretty miserable

by Anonymousreply 3411/02/2013

On Halloween, I also binged on bite sized butterfingers... and I don't regret it one bit. So Damn Good

I was dog sitting and handing out their Halloween candy, so my binge was on the house.

I also had smarties and twizzlers(cherry only).

I was, once again, a kid let loose in the candy store!!

by Anonymousreply 3511/02/2013

I object to the label "fun sized". Would full size Butterfingers not be fun?

Could be a new description of a small penis.

by Anonymousreply 3611/02/2013

I ate a whole pint of Starbuck's Coffee Almond Fudge Ice Cream-in one sitting.

I could not stop repeating the combined flavors of salted chocolated covered almonds and swirls of fudge all enrobed in coffee ice cream.

That stuff should have been iiiegal to produce, possess or distribute. Fortunately, Starbuck's doesn't make it anymore.

Oh, and after I polished off that 1st pint,I went to the store to get some more.

by Anonymousreply 3711/02/2013

Ooops, to add excess to excess: I was wrong, it wasn't a pint. Starbucks used to offer a 2 1/2 pints version. That's what I polished off.

In my defense, I was on the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 3811/02/2013

This is such an irresponsible, embarrassing story. A lifelong friend was visiting and we drank massive amounts of wine. I dont drink often so I was in a bad way. Then I took an Ambien and ate almost an entire bag of chips and salsa. The next day I saw that the couch had been vomited on. I assumed it was the cat, was grateful the sofa was leather & that it came out. Throughout the day I had flasbacks to what happened - cleaning the kitchen, breaking a glass and sweeping it up, watching The Nightman Cometh and culminating with me throwing up on the couch.

by Anonymousreply 3911/02/2013

How do you live with yourself, R41???

I get flashbacks of you reminding the teacher she forgot to give the class homework.

by Anonymousreply 4011/02/2013

R41, you totally redeemed yourself with The Nightman Cometh reference.

by Anonymousreply 4111/02/2013

Is there a reason you took an Ambien after a night of very heavy drinking?!

My worst binge stories are definitely pizza. That realization that you just downed an entire fucking pizza by yourself with all the calories that come with it is terrible. I'm normally not much of a huge eater but somehow have to watch myself when I am just munching on pizza.

by Anonymousreply 4211/02/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4311/02/2013

After my first "serious" relationship ended I would tough it out all week, but binge on weekends. One lost night included a six pack, a pizza, 2 pints of ice cream, then later on two platters of nachos. To polish it off, a few brownies and some eclairs. Then some vodka.

The next day my belly and face had ballooned incredibly due to all of the salt and sugar. I felt fucked up for days. Years ago, hat was my last bad binge.

by Anonymousreply 4411/02/2013

I don't know why I took the Ambien. I was really drunk and it seemed like a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 4511/02/2013

July 12 I had the worst binge of the year, over 6000 calories including such things as a quarter pound burger with roast beef au just added, three honey buns, a pound of grapes, a half gallon of watermelon juice, and a thousand calories of spicy chicken fingers.

by Anonymousreply 4611/02/2013

For a while, I was taking Ambien for sleep and I used to get up, eat anything in my fridge and not remember it. I could see the evidence on my counter in the morning. I keep very little food in my apartment. I love to eat, but I've maintained a low weight for the past two years. Sugar is the enemy. Fiber is your friend. I lost 35 lbs. two years ago and it has changed my life completely. Thin is in!

by Anonymousreply 4711/02/2013

College roommate and I were stoned and decided to make Dutch Apple Pie. We only had ingredients for the crust and the topping. So we just made enough of those to fill the pie pan.

I remember it tasting great.

by Anonymousreply 4811/02/2013

What's fun-sized?

by Anonymousreply 4911/02/2013

Tiny, to give out to trick or treaters.

by Anonymousreply 5011/02/2013

I was nearing the end of my final term of grad school and was overworked and at the end of my rope. I bought a pound of chocolate covered peanuts at the bulk food store (yes I am old) and ate about three-quarters of it at one sitting and then tonstant weader fwowed up.

by Anonymousreply 5111/02/2013

[quote]What's fun-sized?

Normal-sized for adults in the rest of the world, small for American kids.

by Anonymousreply 5211/02/2013

Yesterday I had to put down my 19-year old cat and pay $3,000 in unrecognizable auto repairs on a dying car. My fuck buddy dumped me earlier in the week.

Things such as butterflies, rainbows, and this thread make me realize that life is really worth living.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 5311/02/2013

my best/worst tale in this genre involves gin and a near-entire box of Cinnamon Life cereal with probably-stale milk. BLEEAUUURRRGH.

I still can't eat the stuff, not to this day, after that experience.

by Anonymousreply 5411/02/2013

[quote]Ten White Castles, fries and a large orange drink. The most embarrassing part of it is that I was actually sober when I did it.

You do realize that's a normal order. They're White Castle, not Whoppers. Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 5511/02/2013

I can't think of one that stands out because there have been so many over the years. I do recall my most embarrassing incident surrounding a binge, though. Perfectly sober, I went to White Castle and got two orders (of course they'd think it's for someone at home!) that were similar to R31's. And I ran out of gas in the drive through around midnight. Uh, huh. Had to get a cab, go buy a gas can, etc., etc. I did stop and buy alcohol on the way home after the ordeal because that's the only way that reheated WC food was going to go down.

Many years later, I'm normal weight.

by Anonymousreply 5611/02/2013

5 Taco Bell tacos and a chalupa which is doubly embarrassing because I live in San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 5711/02/2013

That's what Im talking about r46! We have some light weights in here

Ive cleared two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in one day, on several occasions. I can also finish off a whole pizza and a container of Oreos my myself in a couple of hours. These are no sweat for me lol

by Anonymousreply 5811/03/2013

Most people on this thread sound like they were more fun before they lost weight and said things like "sugar is the enemy".

by Anonymousreply 5911/03/2013

[quote]Ive cleared two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in one day, on several occasions.

Bitch, please. Get back to me when you can clear two boxes of it in one SITTING.

by Anonymousreply 6011/03/2013

In my bad days I used to eat a 3 pound bag of cheese popcorn and 16 individually wrapped slices of American chese food plus lunch and dinner at places like Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 6111/03/2013

Sugar is like crack cocaine to me but my body can't take the quantities that I used to consume in the past.

I had 2 (count 'em) pints of Ben & Jerry's on the same day recently-- one for breakfast and one for lunch. (I know, I know, I was in a severe funk and craving extreme sugar amounts)

I was fine on the day I ate them but was sick as a dog the following day, with severe nausea and a killer headache that lasted all day. (I had to call in sick for work which I never do as I have to give up a vacation day if I take a sick day.) I was in bed the whole day with the most severe nausea. It was almost like a hangover x 100.

Back in the day, i could binge on large quantities of sugar and be upright the next day. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6211/03/2013

[quote]Could be a new description of a small penis.

My penis is fun-sized, but nobody seems to think it's any fun. I do get a lot of laughs, though. Maybe that's what is meant by fun.

by Anonymousreply 6311/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!