Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Greg Laurie who was a big star in Calvary Chapel and the gay rumors won't go away. rejected and ostracized for being gay

Greg Laurie who was a big star in Calvary Chapel and the gay rumors won't go away. Why? Because Greg Laurie is gay and pretends he is anti gay. Also Greg Laurie is not a Christian, he is a Satanist and mid level Illuminati. The Rothschilds fund his church in Riverside, California. Chuck Smith allowed Greg Laurie to still be involved in Calvary Chapel up until Chuck Smith died a few weeks ago. Chuck Smith was compromised himself and had taken at least 8 million from the Illuminati to start Calvary Chapel in Costa Mesa and continued to accept Illuminati donations up until his death. How do we know? Chuck Smith still allowed Franklin Graham and Greg Laurie to be associated with Calvary Chapel and both are Satanist

by Anonymousreply 3602/12/2015

Interesting Wikipedia has all references to Lonnie Frisbee deleted. Just a few months ago Greg Laurie disputed any association with Lonnie Frisbee, now he just deleted the reference altogether. Why is that Greg, have something to hide from the evangelical world?

by Anonymousreply 211/01/2013

The name Pastor Lonnie Frisbee (1949 – 1993) has been deleted from the annals of Christianity because he was Gay. Notwithstanding, Lonnie was a major catalyst for revival and a poster hippie for the Jesus Movement. He became synonymous to the rapid growth of the Calvary Chapel Movement and later John Wimber’s Vineyard movement. Lonnie was fired by John Wimber, rejected and ostracized for being gay and died of AIDS in 1993 at the age of 43.

by Anonymousreply 311/01/2013

Greg Laurie had early connections with Lonnie Frisbee, [remember Lonnie Frisbee who admitted he became a "christian" via LSD?] I posted about him here, exploring the early history of Calvary Chapel in my blog entry titled "Lonnie Frisbee, The Jesus Movement and the Early Years of Calvary Chapel". Greg and I attended the same high school. We Christians would gather out on the front lawn every Friday in a big circle to eat our lunch while a guest speaker would be sharing with us. It was during one of these lunch fellowships that Lonnie Frisbee singled out Greg. Greg came into the center of the circle and fell under the power of the Holy Spirit and came up born again. Funny thing, today someone has planted a tree right where Greg got saved, with some other trees in a big circle around it, as if to memorialize the event.

by Anonymousreply 411/01/2013

Lost Boy: The Next Chapter In this biographical portrait, California-based pastor Greg Laurie tells the story of how he came to find God in his own words, tracing his transformation to a life-changing encounter with a group of young Christians in high school. Since that day, he's gone on to spread the word to thousands of others through his Harvest Christian Fellowship mega-church as well as the church's Harvest Crusades ministry

by Anonymousreply 511/01/2013

May 1, 2013 Greg Laurie to Gay Activists: 'I Won't Back Down' A California megachurch pastor involved in the National Day of Prayer who has recently come under fire for his views on homosexuality has declared that he will not be intimidated.

Greg Laurie Fills In for Rick Warren at Saddleback Church; Says America Needs to Turn Back to God

Rick Warren Cancels Webcast Talk About Son's Suicide Today

Gay Activists Push for Gov't Officials to Drop Greg Laurie From National Day of Prayer Events

90-Hour Bible Reading Marathon Underway at US Capitol

Greg Laurie Refuses to Argue With Gay Activists Demanding His Disinvitation; Asks for Prayers Instead

At a prayer event held Wednesday morning at the Washington, D.C., office of the Family Research Council, Pastor Greg Laurie told those gathered, "I won't back down."

"They do not want me to pray. They describe me as 'homophobic' and so forth. How can you deal with such a situation? We're in a time in our country now where I'm attacked because I believe what the Bible teaches," said Laurie, ahead of Thursday's National Day of Prayer.

"If people want to make it all about that I'm not going to back down. In the immortal words of the great theologian Tom Petty, 'I won't back down,' I won't. I'm not going to apologize."

Laurie paralleled the efforts of gay rights activists to that of the palace officials who sought to stop Daniel (in the Old Testament) from praying and passed a law that resulted in him being thrown into the Lion's Den.

"Here is something that we need to learn from that. The Devil does not want us to pray. It's been said that Satan trembles when he sees the weakest saint upon his knees," said Laurie. "I've had people try to stop me from praying this week. And we have these activist homosexual groups who have alerted their people to petition the Pentagon."

Follow us Get CP eNewsletter ››

The main focus of Laurie's speech was on the subject of prayer, which was in keeping with the theme of the FRC event. Among the points made was that it does not matter where one prays, so long as it was with a sincere heart.

"God did not hear the prayer of the pharisee. Why? Because the Bible says Jesus speaking, 'he prayed thus with himself,'" said Laurie.

"Prayer is the movement of our heart towards God and the main thing is we need to pray because you could pray in any position, anytime, anywhere … it does not matter where you pray, the main thing is just pray."

In recent days, LGBT organizations like the Human Rights Campaign have demanded that government officials bar Laurie from leading National Day of Prayer events in the nation's capital this week.

"Pastor Laurie's message is out of step with what the majority of people of faith across this country believe," said Dr. Sharon Groves, director of HRC's Religion & Faith Program. "In greater numbers than ever before, people of faith are feeling compelled to speak up and organize for equality – because of their faith."

This is not the first time gay activists have attempted to get clergy opposed to homosexuality removed from a major national event. In January, LGBT activists successfully got the Rev. Louie Giglio of Passion City Church in Roswell, Ga., to withdraw from saying the closing prayer at President Barack Obama's second inauguration.

Laurie's remarks came at an event sponsored by FRC titled "The National Day of Prayer Task Force Men's Prayer Meeting."

Other speakers at the event included a couple Christian businessmen, FRC Vice President for Church Ministries Dr. Kenyn Cureton, and John Bornschien, Vice Chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force.

by Anonymousreply 611/01/2013

Also, if you add up his birth year and subtract the number of days in the week as well as the divine number 3, you get 13 - the sign of the anti-christ.

Plus, if you add the number of letters in his name, you also get 13.

Plus, he ate scones on his deathbed. "Scones" has 6 letters when combined with his age 4.3. give you - yep, 13.

This is why they are illuminati and you should send me a dollar wrapped in aluminum foil.

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2013

I can see it..

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2013

Wow. Obsessive much?

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2013

Loonie cleanup on aisle 4!

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2013

Hardly. He consistently preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ - doesn't add to it, doesn't take anything away from it.

by Anonymousreply 1111/01/2013

By chance, OP, are you the Tate Donovan troll?

by Anonymousreply 1211/01/2013

Put the crack pipe down, honey. WTF are you rambling on and on and on about?

by Anonymousreply 1411/01/2013

Whoa. Why would anyone one on the DL care about any of this? And, honey, meth kills.

by Anonymousreply 1511/01/2013

Oh come on [14] come up with a new line, that one you use just all the time. How about change it around and say put the crystal pipe down, and you look around and can't find your crystal pipe and know your very upset. Don't cry.

by Anonymousreply 1611/01/2013

Trolldar R16. WOW!!

by Anonymousreply 1711/01/2013

[quote]Sounds like it would be really a good idea to respond on the thread if you knew who Greg Laurie is first.

It might have been helpful if you gave us a coherent explanation written in a style that normal people could comprehend, instead of bombarding us with nonsensical word salad posts in quick succession.

by Anonymousreply 1811/01/2013

OP, have you recently withdrawn from any substances?

This is very Charlie Sheen.

It looks good on you, but I'm wondering if it's healthy.

by Anonymousreply 1911/01/2013

Al this churchy nonsense is ridiculous. Nobody cares about these freaks!

by Anonymousreply 2011/01/2013

Greg Laurie is the mastermind behind 9/11!

by Anonymousreply 2111/01/2013

OMG OMG The mayor of Toronto is posting here!

by Anonymousreply 2211/01/2013

R12, it IS the same Tate Donovan troll. Jamie Jones.

Saundra is gonna be PISSED that you, Jamie, no longer post about her.

by Anonymousreply 2311/01/2013

Now you see that Tate Donovan was obsessed with Sandra Bullock. Sandra worked with Tate Donovan on a movie set and stopped by unannounced, stole her dog. You name it, he did it. And Tate Donovan never dated her, just got the reference in Wikipedia. Poor guy, the whole world knows what he did now. Also he doesn't have anything better than sit around and wait for any info on him on the datalounge to try to salvage his non existent acting career. Poor guy, what you gunna do know that George Clooney isn't around to have fun with your crack pipe and underage boys. Your whole world is falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 2411/02/2013

Reptilian Evangelist Greg Laurie Confirmed Kenite Shape-Shifter (PT 3 ) Music By BEAST 1333 (HD)

by Anonymousreply 2501/08/2014

Another Televangelist Freemason Satanist. Do not be deceived folks Greg Laurie is a freemason who is lying to you and stealing your money. The TBN station is the number one antichrist television network for false preachers. They have all been exposed and Greg Laurie is just another wolf who has come to divide the spoil and devour the prey. Wakeup and do not be led to the slaughter

by Anonymousreply 2601/08/2014

The name Pastor Lonnie Frisbee (1949 – 1993) has been deleted from the annals of Christianity because he was Gay. Notwithstanding, Lonnie was a major catalyst for revival and a poster hippie for the Jesus Movement. He became synonymous to the rapid growth of the Calvary Chapel Movement and later John Wimber’s Vineyard movement. Lonnie was fired by John Wimber, rejected and ostracized for being gay and died of AIDS in 1993 at the age of 43.

by Anonymousreply 2701/08/2014

Um, we get it OP. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 2801/08/2014

say what?

by Anonymousreply 2901/08/2014

TRANSLATION: OP-"And doncha know that this particular person Lonny Donny doesn't actually follow our specific invisible sky pal with magical powers, nosiree. Instead, he secretly follows our invisible sky pal's eternal enemy (who also lives in the sky, but in a different section), isn't that just something any other person on DL should get all riled up about as I am?"

Honey, time to face the truth: you're starting just another soap thread. Oh sure, your characters have magical powers, but the backstabbing and the bullshit are just the same. And while the esoterica of this insanity intrigues you to no end, please understand that there are quite a few of us who would kindly ask you to just take your mystical book filled with tales of sky pals battling each other in legendary battles, and go play by yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3001/08/2014

All of these so called comments are anonymous so who would ever even consider them???

by Anonymousreply 3102/11/2015

I really feel for this guy.

by Anonymousreply 3202/11/2015

WTF is this?

by Anonymousreply 3302/12/2015

I've never heard of any of these people and the OP never gave anyone on DL a reason to care. Why post this on a gay celebrity gossip site?

by Anonymousreply 3402/12/2015

This is the all-time WORST.THREAD.EVER! I mean, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 3502/12/2015

Bump thread so I can block OP in DL 2.0!!!!!!

Bitch is batshit Jabba level retarded.

by Anonymousreply 3602/12/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!