Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kerry Washington is hosting SNL on Saturday, November 2, 2013.

Tomorrow night:

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2013

The musical guest will be Eminem rapping about how he's going to beat up a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 211/01/2013

Kerry Washington is an OVERACT-RESS.

by Anonymousreply 311/01/2013

She definitely seems like the type of actress who can't do comedy.

by Anonymousreply 511/01/2013

She has two facial expressions on that show. Angry and REALLY angry. Her O face is the same as her angry face. Her angst face is the same as her O face. Why didn't she win an Emmy?

by Anonymousreply 611/01/2013

She LOVES M&M. She said so on Jimmy Fallon. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 711/01/2013

Everyone's going to be playing "Try and Spot the Baby Bump."

by Anonymousreply 811/01/2013

Who should play Fitz, Cy, and Daddy Pope on the Scandal skit?

by Anonymousreply 911/01/2013

I LOVE her!! I LOVE Scandal!! That show leaves me stunned each week! I can't wait for it to come on! Kerry is gorgeous!!

by Anonymousreply 1011/01/2013

Wow. It took an entire ten responses, but finally someone sees Kerry and SCANDAL the way I do. I can't wait, either, R10.

by Anonymousreply 1111/01/2013

Who knew Kerry had so much haters? It's DL, why should i be surprised...

by Anonymousreply 1211/01/2013

Scandal sucks. It's pathetic to see the poor ABC news affiliates have to gush and moan about how much they love it. This show sucks. Stop. Period. Nothing to see there. Please move along. If you want fast talking dialog, go to Netflix and type in "The West Wing." You will get considerably less second-hand embarrassment than the lame/retarded "Scandal."

by Anonymousreply 1311/01/2013

[italic]Scandal[/italic] is ridiculous, but it doesn't suck. It's fun every week.

by Anonymousreply 1411/01/2013

I don't "hate" anyone. I just don't love this show. And I think Kerry is a mediocre actress. They just keep recycling the same plot points over and over. Listening. To. Huck. Talk. Makes. Me. Short. Of. Breath. Tony Goldwyn has really aged in three short years and I don't find his sex scenes with Olivia even remotely hot or erotic. Scandal is vastly overrated. Deal.

by Anonymousreply 1611/01/2013

R16, this show is a train wreck and I never watch soap operas day or evening. But for some reason I can't take my eyes off this show. And I think it is a hit. It started off as a filler with just a handful of episodes, but it really must have taken off because last year it was on with a few more episodes in the spring, but this fall it was one of the fall regulars.

by Anonymousreply 1711/02/2013

Scandal is an adrenalin rush. I love it! Do all you haters hate James Bond movies too? just suspend disbelief and have fun. Kerry Washington is a Goddess!

by Anonymousreply 1811/02/2013

"I want you."

"No."

"Now"

"We can't!"

"No, never again."

"Here on my desk."

"No!"

The President is an acquaintance rapist!

by Anonymousreply 1911/02/2013

I liked how much Liv and Fitz were [italic]wanting[/italic] each other this week. I grew alarmed when Mellie came to Liv with her plan to put them back together, nominally for the good of the campaign, but we know where this leads.

Personally, I'd much rather have Scott Foley fuck my lights out -- I thought I'd die from his gratuitous shirtlessness in this ep; he even shaved his chest -- than Tony Goldwyn, but I'm not Liv.

by Anonymousreply 2011/02/2013

Mellie for President,

by Anonymousreply 2111/02/2013

R20, I cannot believe your drooling over Scott Foley (Joke)...that man does not hold a candle to Tony Goldwyn. Tony's body is the truth. That man defies his age.

by Anonymousreply 2211/02/2013

Lucky us, R22. One for you, one for me (not that I wouldn't let Tony Goldwyn hold his candle to me, either). But I've had a crush on Scott Foley -- both Scotts, actually -- since the first episode of FELICITY.

by Anonymousreply 2311/02/2013

Did anyone watch her on SNL? I thought she did a good job. Some of the skits were actually funny. I have to admit that I didn't get the skit with Obama at first. There has been considerable gossip that Michelle doesn't like Kerry OR Oprah. I thought Michelle was leaving because she didn't want to run into Oprah! Fuck me, I'm thicke.

by Anonymousreply 2411/03/2013

I think she is a VERY limited actress. She tends to overact a great deal on Scandal.

by Anonymousreply 2511/03/2013

I thought she was terrific in her sketches. Showed me that she was a real actress.

Then Eminem, damn I want his naked ass. Lots of pictures of it around and I LIKE IT I LIKE IT. Does he fuck women or is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 2611/03/2013

I liked her more than I thought I would; pretty doesn't always do comedy well, but Kerry does; she had great timing and did a great Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 2711/03/2013

I liked Kerry just fine. Whoever said she can't do comedy was, well, wrong.

As usual, the writing sucked on a couple of skits, Cartoon Catchphrase and Date or Diss. No one could have made those funny.

by Anonymousreply 2811/03/2013

I loved the cartoon catchphrase gameshow. That was funny. How could you not like that. That big girl cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 2911/03/2013

It was dumb, repetitive, and predictable.

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2013

Washington was shockingly funny. She seemed better than some of the regulars, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2013

A weak episode. Opening sketch, traditionally the strongest of the show, never really went anywhere.

From there, it was downhill.

Kerry did the best she could with the material given her. The writing was just especially weak this week.

However, I did like Cartoon Catchphrases and the black talk show critiquing Obama's performance.

by Anonymousreply 3211/03/2013

Did anyone else notice that Eminme looked " Sick" ? Perhaps Miss Elton John knows something we don't know.

by Anonymousreply 3311/04/2013

R33, why do you think it is fresh and clever to call Elton Miss Elton John? Is this your way of trying to make a joke?

by Anonymousreply 3411/04/2013

Biggest laugh for me was Enema sampling, of all people, Billy Squier!

You know this jerk is running out of ideas when he's reduced to sampling Billy Squier!

What's the matter Mister Em, more talented rockers won't allow you to use their music?

by Anonymousreply 3511/04/2013

I have read most of the recent SNL threads on the DL. Something funny going on here. Not a word about Eminem.He is notorious for his talk about faggots and the like, with a recent especially ugly rap, yet not a word. I can see why he has had a career because he was very good and I don't even like rap.

This thread has very few posters, mostly negative, centered on Kerry herself. She didn't write and perform the show by herself.

Had Britteney Spears been on, you would be jacking off like idiots over her.

I suspect there is some racism going on here.

by Anonymousreply 3611/04/2013

Does anyone know what happened to Tony Goldwyn's eyebrows? They disappeared years ago...

by Anonymousreply 3711/04/2013

The parody of What Did the Fox Say was clever, funny and well produced.

by Anonymousreply 3811/04/2013

Tony Goldwyn and Andrew Lincoln share similar facial traits no?

by Anonymousreply 3911/04/2013

Not racism, r36. If you read more carefully, most posters feel Kerry did the best she could with really poor material. That's not her fault. At all. Nor is it racist.

by Anonymousreply 4011/04/2013

I liked the song parody, too, R38, though I'd never heard the original.

by Anonymousreply 4111/04/2013

If Marshall spoke his lyrics on a Broadway stage, he'd win a Tony. He is that good.

by Anonymousreply 4211/04/2013

on the stream of KWashington episode provided by NBC.com, the Eminem segments have been taken out leaving viewers with 1 hour of sketch and no musical segments.

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 4311/04/2013

Kerry has gotten great reviews for this weekend's SNL...she came in and did a fantastic job! It was the highest rated SNL since Justin Timberlake hosted back in March, so she must have done something right.

by Anonymousreply 4411/04/2013

R43 Good taste attack?

by Anonymousreply 4511/04/2013

Who cares about Eminem? He was lip synching during his performances...

by Anonymousreply 4611/04/2013

R43, SNL has always done that. I watch On Demand and the musical guest's numbers are always removed. I think it has to do with re-broadcasting their music/performance for free. The record labels probably forbid it.

by Anonymousreply 4711/04/2013

M&M will be the victim of a drive-by.

by Anonymousreply 4811/04/2013

Watching Jay Pharaoh in the live skits is an exercise in tedium. What a terrible performer.

by Anonymousreply 4911/04/2013

Poor R35, he is much too stupid and out of touch to realize that Squier's song The Big Beat is one of the most sampled of all time inthe hip hop community. So, it is not that surprising that Em would use another of Squier's tunes to sample.Meanwhile, Squier is sitting back collecting some big bucks, so I doubt he gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.