Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Best and Worst One-Night Stands

Mine:

Best: met an out-of-state guy less than an hour before last-call. Totally out of my league. We were both very sober. He took me to his gorgeous hotel room, fucked me silly, and gave me his card in the morning. We kept in touch for a few weeks by phone, but my cheating boyfriend made amends right after that.

Worst: met a really cute guy early in the evening at a local bar. My friends called it a night, but I stayed. I ended up taking him home, opened some champagne, offered him some, excused myself to go pee. He offered me the glass when I got back, he toasted me, then I blacked out. He had slipped me a roofie. When I woke up, I discovered that I was missing a hundred-dollar bill and an antique figurine that my grand-mother had left me.

What were your best and worst?

by Tonyreply 811/01/2013

0/10

You embellished too much. Champagne, really Alexis?

And she swooned after a sip of the dastardly potion!

Tip: The oral administration of drugs doesn't work so quickly as that. You should have made it a handkerchief soaked in chloroform.

Also Rohypnol has never been sold in the US and isn't sold on any online pharmacies I've seen. Did he buy it on Silk Road? Not to mention that changes in the manufacturing process have made the drug harder to disguise in a drink.

by Tonyreply 111/01/2013

Hey, R1-did he say it happened last night? Unclench.

by Tonyreply 211/01/2013

Still risible, last night or a decade ago.

by Tonyreply 311/01/2013

I don't know about now but there sure was plenty of rohypnol around like 10 years ago.

by Tonyreply 411/01/2013

And even 10 years ago, the effect of flunitrazepam was far from immediate. And even a decade ago, this would be a far-fetched story.

Per Wikipedia

"The prevalence of date rape drugs have been questioned, with some calling them a moral panic or urban legend with some likening them to the satanic ritual abuse scare.[2] In various studies of women who have reported they thought they were given such substances, only a tiny minority have tested positive."

by Tonyreply 511/01/2013

Well THAT put the skids to a good story.

by Tonyreply 611/01/2013

Geesh, you bitches.

It wasn't an immediate collapse, but after the champagne, it seemed like the next thing I remembered was waking up.

Such bitches!

Obviously, those who have responded are still virgins. The worst sort.

Let's see some genuine answers instead of the whinings of jealous bitches who have never even seen the inside of any hotel that didn't have fleas and bed bugs.

by Tonyreply 711/01/2013

OP, you have bad timing (just had a thread on bad one-night stands) and you packed too much into your original post without providing interesting details.

We do wish you the best in your future Original Posts and hope you seize this opportunity to improve your efforts.

We will contact you should any of your experiences apply to creation of a successful thread.

Good day.

by Tonyreply 811/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.