Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OMG, Chris Chrisie's New Ad

"I got off a plane, and I saw a woman running up to me. She said 'everything's gone'..."

Sad music, looking like he wants to cry.

This fatso makes me want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 4111/05/2013

I'd rather have ten of him than one Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 110/31/2013

I'd rather see Ted. Every time he opens his mouth, the left wins. Christie is dangerous to the left.

by Anonymousreply 210/31/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 310/31/2013

I believe it was a lap band!? They are only as successful as one is willing to let them be apparently

by Anonymousreply 510/31/2013

Gov. Crisco is the most repulsive piece of blubber on earth. A phony whose "heartfelt" concern for the victims of Sandy is bullshit. Where was his concern the day after Christmas about three years ago? NJ was hit with the worst snowstorm in decades and that fat bag of shit frolicked in DisneyWorld and refused to return to NJ. His quote: "What do they want me to do? Drive the plow myself?" So he put on his Mickey Mouse ears and skipped to Magic Mountain, hand in hand, with the shrew Mary Pat, who he claimed, said if he left Florida, she have his balls for dinner. But People forget that. He's an insensitive, self-absorbed fuck and if the white trash of NJ didn't have such short memories, he would be fighting for his fat fucking life during this election instead of smugly walking through it. Oh, if only the tortoise and the hare fable were to come true.

by Anonymousreply 610/31/2013

If this fugly pig actually makes it to the White House, he will be the first president of the USA who graduated from the University of Delaware. The University of Delaware?! WTF?!?!

That place has been a party school joke since I went to college, many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 710/31/2013

Because he's stronger than the storm.

by Anonymousreply 810/31/2013

[quote]Christie is dangerous to the left.

Hmmmm, not really. NJ politics is neck high in corruption, from both parties. Buono cant use the worst things about Christie in the race because she and other Democrats are just as guilty as he. But should Christie ever try to seek office on a national level there is plenty there to bury him. His connections to organized crime, Xana-dont, the missing millions of mortgage relief funds, the drop in the state's bond rating and the ticking time bomb known as the State Pension fund. And I'm guessing he is going to be even more brazen in his second term. I wouldn't worry too much about Christie, he's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 910/31/2013

Governor Krispy Kreme has been a huge detriment to this state. He has lost us money for education, money for the tunnel project (which many economists have stated would have been the best stimulus for the state)while keeping his rich friends happy. We had the 4th worst employment during the first 3 years of the recovery.

And yet he will win by a landslie. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 1010/31/2013

I don't get it, I've said it before, I'm mistified at NJ for not seeing through Christe's bullshiza.

by Anonymousreply 1110/31/2013

[quote]is connections to organized crime

by Anonymousreply 1210/31/2013

He is the biggest bully I've ever seen. It's like a fat guido up there telling reporters that they're retards in front of cameras. It's so embarrassing. He treats everyone like their dirt, like he's their abusive father who is going to tell you how stupid you are in front of company.

by Anonymousreply 1310/31/2013

R4 is right, there is nothing to like about either of them.

by Anonymousreply 1410/31/2013

I swear I saw a commercial for him today starring Shaquille O'Neal. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2013

Maybe Shaq could get a return favor and have Christie appear in a Gold Bond ad. I mean, he has to be the king of chafing.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2013

Lifelong Leftist Democrat here (from NJ): Christie's appeal is obvious--he's neighborhood. Contrary to some posts here, the fact is that he is NOT corrupt, nor does he tolerate corruption. We've had other governors, Corzine included, who weren't corrupt, but they tolerated it and "played the game." He doesn't.

I disagree with him and am not voting for him next week, but I won't be crying when he wins.

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013

Christie will never in a million years fly in Iowa. There's no way he will make it out of the primaries alive when the presidential race rolls around. Middle America won't "get" him like they didn't get Guiliani.

I'm in NJ and I don't agree with him on many things, but I do like that he's stood up to the teachers union and the double dipping in public pensions. I won't vote for him or any Republican as long as that party harbors the tea party assholes.

by Anonymousreply 1810/31/2013

R18 you are an ass, and you believe the false press Christie receives.

Pension reform and the end of double dipping is one thing, reasonable changes.

The teacher's pension fund was raided by Christie Whitman year ago to balance the state budget, then during the next governorships municipalities were allowed not to pay what they were required to by law into the pension funds (firefighters and police as well) to alleviate property tax increases. Nor has the original amount taken by Whitman been repaid. Under Christie only 30 per cent of what the state is legally required to put into the funds yearly is being paid.

Read this article on the reality of pension funds and how they have gone from once secure funds to the state they are now in. The pension fund is not imperiling the state economy.

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2013

There are never any decent political campaign ads from Jersey. They all sling mud. No wonder those people drive like assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2010/31/2013

Yeah the recent Shaquille O'Neal endorsement was a head-scratcher.

I'm tired of the relentless Spanish language Christie TV ads I've been seeing the past week.

Barbara Buono doesn't stand a chance unfortunately, and she has almost no money left - not that she had much to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 2110/31/2013

Former Governor, and EPA head Christie Whitman destroyed NJ financially with her Republican chicanery, then lied about the air quality in NYC after 9-11. People are being financially shafted, while others died of horrible cancers. This devil-like woman should be tarred, feathered, and run out of town. She is a disgrace and an assault on decency. When I see her face on tv, I can't believe her shame allows her to come out of hiding, and I want to spit!

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2013

The ad should really be "We're FATTER than the storm". what a ghastly ugly family. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 2311/01/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2411/01/2013

I kind of like his latest ad (at the link). It shows that he's at least one of the few honest politicians...

by Anonymousreply 2511/01/2013

We have had a string of disgraceful governors in NJ...Whitman, McGreevey, Corzine, now Christie.

by Anonymousreply 2611/01/2013

ANd this Fat Guido had the nerve to call Snookie an embarrassment to NJ. At least her show is off the air, but he is an ongoing embarrassing "situation."

by Anonymousreply 2711/01/2013

HUGE poser

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2013

oink oink

by Anonymousreply 2911/03/2013

The woman should have been Jan Brewer shaking an angry finger in his face.

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2013

[quote]"I got off a plane, and I saw a woman running up to me. She said 'everything's gone'..."

She was referring to the snack aisle, of course.

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2013

[quote] "I got off a plane, and I saw a woman running up to me. She said 'everything's gone'..."

The second part of the ad is where he figures the lady has already lost everything so he eats her

by Anonymousreply 3211/03/2013

[quote]Lifelong Leftist Democrat here (from NJ): Christie's appeal is obvious--he's neighborhood. Contrary to some posts here, the fact is that he is NOT corrupt, nor does he tolerate corruption. We've had other governors, Corzine included, who weren't corrupt, but they tolerated it and "played the game." He doesn't.

You can't be serious. Christie's vetting file was provided to the authors of Double Down and he is sleazy beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 3311/04/2013

"Christie's appeal is obvious--he's neighborhood. "

Only if you live in a white rash neighborhood. Even the multi-millionaires (like Mitzy Romney) laugh at this waddling, nouveau riche Bozo.

by Anonymousreply 3411/04/2013

Just saw the commercial- it and he are vile-did he expect everyone to share a tear? Saw Buono's too-she is dressed like a lipstick dyke. heard she closed the gap and is behind by 20 points...too far behind at this point but ya never know. Would be so great to see fatso having to give up his perks that he takes advantage of and gain back the big 20 lbs he has lost after his waist band operation.

by Anonymousreply 3511/04/2013

Yeah, well, Christie's still gonna win in a massive cake walk.

by Anonymousreply 3611/04/2013

What's wrong with Christie's skin color in the commercial? Bronzer? Left over summer tan? Southern Italian pigment? Or is he sick? Because that shoe leather complexion makes him look unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 3711/04/2013

Sadly, Gov Krispy Kreme is gonna be the next President of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 3811/04/2013

"an annoying mottled face fat fuck."

Bit of a tongue twister, but I still think I will be using this phrase all the time from now on.

And r38, you are "sadly" incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 3911/04/2013

If the voters prefer him to Hillary, they will get just what they asked for. A loud mouthed bully who knows nothing about foreign policy. He has no compassion for the poor, has cut every program he can that benefit the working poor, disabled, and seniors.

Reporters covering the most recent bullying of a teacher who challenged him neglected to point out that NJ's constitution ensures every child a thorough and efficient education. The courts have upheld that in an Abbot decision, which mandates funds for schools. Christie would love to cut schools to the bare bones/

by Anonymousreply 4011/04/2013

Slobbering Gov Crisco devours everything until its bare bones, r40.

by Anonymousreply 4111/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!