Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING Dominion Wackiness

Doug Phillips resigns from Vision Forum in sex scandal... with a woman.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4911/11/2013

For gossip and speculation, go here:

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 110/31/2013

With a woman? Now THAT is a shock!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 310/31/2013

Sorry, bad link. Trying again:

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 410/31/2013

The freejinger thread seems to have been taken down or the link is bad.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 510/31/2013

Holy shit!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 610/31/2013

Who is Doug phillips

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 710/31/2013

He has 8 kids!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 810/31/2013

This is not generating the interest it would have in the good old days. What is up with that?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 910/31/2013

I wonder who his successor will be? Maybe that guy who nearly gave his womb on legs a miscarriage when he forced her to travel.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1010/31/2013

the only surprising thing is the gender of the paramour....

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1110/31/2013

That is an awesome resignation letter. Is his "I did not know this woman in the biblical sense" the same as Clinton's "I did not have sex with this woman"?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1210/31/2013

HOW do these people keep getting such a following? It is frightening.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1310/31/2013

"the only surprising thing is the gender of the paramour...."

I'm pretty sure this is a pre-emptive strike on Doug's part and we'll be hearing a LOT more about what really went down. Oh, how I have longed for this day!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1410/31/2013

DWT - we have missed your smiling.. er.. posts. This is fabulous and really does deserve the BREAKING in the thread title.

Oh, Dougie, Dougie, Dougie - the worm has turned at last.

I can't wait for stories about his meth use and kinky preferences. Fig leaves! Apples! Sodom and Gomorrah re-enactments! Samson and Delilah role-playing! Cain and Abel role-playing! 40 lashes and surprise anal!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1610/31/2013

good to see you back, dwt!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1710/31/2013

[quote] While we did not “know” each other in a Biblical sense, it was nevertheless inappropriately romantic and affectionate.

In other words, he got blowjobs.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1810/31/2013

R18 No blowjobs in the Bible? Well, the hell with that religion!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 1910/31/2013

Love DWT.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2010/31/2013

I wonder how much that little empire is worth? They charge for everything and use a lot of volunteer labor.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2110/31/2013

Oh and no taxes. Lotta money in hate.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2210/31/2013

r21, they cancelled their film festival and their paper catalogue this year, so something's going on there financially. Something bad.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2310/31/2013

Interesting. Who is the guy I'm thinking of? Neiderhoff? Is he involved or does he have his own thing going?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2410/31/2013

Did he lick her shitter?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2510/31/2013

Jordan Niednagel, r24. He and his family are Vision Forum followers, but live far away from VF (which is in San Antonio) and only see Doug once in a while at big events, like the Titanic "celebration." Doubtful they'd be involved.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2610/31/2013

r18, thank you. That went right over my head, but you are probably right.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2811/01/2013

What was the Doug Phillips controversy with Time Warner? It comes up as a Google search, but I can't find any entries. Is that another Doug Phillips?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 2911/01/2013

I am amused by how many people at NON DL sites also are astonished it wasn't with a man, and many feel that it will come out later that he WAS with a man...

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3011/01/2013

Did you notice in his resignation letter, he asks followers to "pray for the MEN" that will be leading in the future. Not "pray for my successor" or the leaders of the ministry, or the staff, but the *men*.

He just couldn't leave without a little dig at the end, could he? Did some female secretary out his affair? Are females even allowed to be secretaries, or is it really 100% male? Don't they have any non-pregnant virgins working there?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3111/01/2013

Yes, lots of love all around for DWT.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3211/01/2013

Somewhere it was mentioned that Vision Form had to bring in a lot of temp workers at one point and that they were not allowed to discriminate based on religion. It seems that VF was neither all male not all Dominionist.

Another theory is that he met a smart business woman while doing business and enjoyed talking to a woman who could converse about more than homeschooling, motherhood, and modest dress.

I think the notion that the affair was with a man is wishful thinking.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3311/01/2013

Great to see you back, DWT-- and bringing such delicious news!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3411/01/2013

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3511/01/2013

Can't believed I missed this.

Welcome back, DWT, and thank you!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3611/02/2013

embezelling funds too?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3711/02/2013

more details yet?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3811/02/2013

r38, Deb at The Wartburg Watch says, "We are in communication with some folks to whom Doug Phillips owes an apology. So far nothing has happened along those lines. We will continue to monitor the situation."

And I will post here if anything else happens.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 3911/02/2013

DWT, it sounds as if there are more letters in Dougie's future. I loved the Doug is a Tool thread on that site you linked. So funny.

I'm still betting on additional issues with embezzlement. These holier-than-thou fuckers always end up with one hand on someone's peen/vadge and the other hand stealing from the till.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4011/02/2013

How have I managed to miss this thread for nearly three days! Welcome back DWT and thank you for posting all this. Fascinating stuff.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4111/02/2013

Exactly. They don't understand why an atheist such as myself isn't murdering and raping all day but their mighty God can't keep them from adultery and embezzlement.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4211/02/2013

Let me preface this link by saying that although this woman is gunning for Doug Phillips, she is still not "on our side." But I don't think she's wrong about this shocking financial stuff. All her figures come right from public records.

"What I am not missing is that Vision Forum Ministries is the side that accepts donations. In 2011, Vision Forum Ministries received $2,606,157 in donations. That is not sales, that is just free money that homeschooling families freely gave to Doug Phillips. Let me repeat that. Two and a half million dollars. Of that $2,606,157, Vision Forum Ministries 'paid' $670, 833 to Doug Phillips' personal business to 'buy' a product they already owned. Where did that money go? Directly to the owner of Vision Forum, Inc. So now, the donations of homeschooling families are being used to buy assets already owned by Vision Forum, so that Vision Forum can transfer money from the non-taxable side to the owner's pockets. But maybe I am missing something here."

While this is clearly unethical, is it illegal?

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4311/07/2013

(and I still think there's some man-on-man sex involved in this scandal...)

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4411/07/2013

Wow! That is a lot of money floating around. But doesn't he need it to support all of those kids.

I hate to admit it- but his family is handsome.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4511/07/2013

I agree with R45, those kids are cute.

Too bad their home schooled by crazy parents.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4611/07/2013

So his resignation has to do with financial shenanigans. The "affair" was a red herring.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4711/07/2013

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4811/07/2013

"In light of the serious sins which have resulted in Doug Phillips's resignation from Vision Forum Ministries, the Board of Directors has determined that it is in the best interests of all involved to discontinue operations. We have stopped receiving donations, and are working through the logistical matters associated with the closing of the ministry. While we believe as strongly as ever in the message of the ministry to the Christian family, we are grieved to find it necessary to make this decision. We believe this to be the best option for the healing of all involved and the only course of action under the circumstances."

But bear in mind, that's just the ministry, not the company.

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 4911/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!