Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Trick-or-treating mommies with babies in strollers and those coming by at 3 and 4pm in the afternoon.. WTF?!

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 2911/01/2013

Stop luring innocent kids to your lair with your "sweet treats", creep.

by Anonymousreply 110/31/2013

Oh I know why you're home passing out candy at three in the afternoon: this is a national holiday for witches.

by Anonymousreply 310/31/2013

How the fuck did you spend $250 on candy?!

by Anonymousreply 410/31/2013

You better be representin' in full drag tonight sister.

by Anonymousreply 510/31/2013

I think you should stock up on jarred baby food (or suckable puree packs, or tiny boxes of infant chewable snacks) and give ONLY that to the ridiculous moms pimping out their infant costumes to get adoration and free candy. People have no shame! Oh, and BTW...can you send me the leftovers?

by Anonymousreply 710/31/2013

My Kayelinn can't have anything with gluten or peanuts in it. I hope you've take her needs into account.

by Anonymousreply 810/31/2013

R$ has obviously not been shopping for candy lately. Candy is obsurdly expensive. A 12 oz bag of mini chocolates is $4.

by Anonymousreply 910/31/2013

This is how they do it in NYC. Kids go out with their parents after school and get candy from stores. It's too dangerous to do it at night and knock on the doors of potentially dangerous people in apartment buildings. Maybe they're doing it early because tomorrow's a school day?

by Anonymousreply 1010/31/2013

"It's too dangerous to do it at night and knock on the doors of potentially dangerous people in apartment buildings."

It is? Where, precisely, do you live.

by Anonymousreply 1110/31/2013

I do not understand the massive interest in the U.S. in Halloween.

I have paid zero attention to Halloween since about age 11 or 12.

by Anonymousreply 1210/31/2013

Give those moms a sternly worded letter instead of candy!

by Anonymousreply 1310/31/2013

OP, while I have no idea where you live, the kids in *my* city know better than to come out before 5:30 at the absolute earliest. Even then nothing really gets going until it starts getting dark around 6:30. I wouldn't even bother answering the door if idiotic frauen with *infants* in tow showed up demanding candy. Go to the grocery store for your Kit Kat fix, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1410/31/2013

R12 where in the world do you live?

Halloween is one of the best days of the year!

Go to West Hollywood. It'll be a blast.

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2013

I've found OP's costume.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2013

r12 What country are you from??

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013

R17, the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 1810/31/2013

Oh, for Christ's sake, OP! Give out the candy your bought and pipe down! Little babies in costumes are adorable, and you might actually get to meet and smile at your neighbors for once, before demanding that they get off your lawn again!

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2013

[quote] little lamp outfit

Do they decorate the stroller as an end table?

by Anonymousreply 2011/01/2013

Babies in costume are a travesty and these parents are sick for inflicting their values on children too young to give consent.

I sit on my upper balcony and shower them in peanut shells, white bread, and orange soda when they dare to knock at MY door.

by Anonymousreply 2111/01/2013

The OP sounds like a frau housewife - why is the OP home all afternoon rather than working at a job?

And the OP spending $250 for Halloween candy sounds like a decadent obsessive housewife who is trying to find meaning in life in his housewifery chores at home rather than having a profession or career in the world of work. (unless the OP happens to be retired and in over age 61)

by Anonymousreply 2211/01/2013

r19 - Piggy, shameless parents pushing "adorable" babies are not adorable. Fuck em. They can buy their own candy.

by Anonymousreply 2311/01/2013

[quote] COME ON ladies! Seriously. What is it both with the infants "trick or treating"

Duh. The candy is obviously not for the infants. It's for the MOMMY FRAUS. They go home, put the kid to sleep, and then NOM NOM NOM!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2411/01/2013

People who live in frau central deserve the hell for which they've settled.

by Anonymousreply 2511/01/2013

We don't do this in Europe where every thing is smarter and better.

by Anonymousreply 2611/01/2013

In my area, there are designated times where children area allowed to trick and treat. I assumed it was nationwide.

by Anonymousreply 2711/01/2013

All sex offenders in my town must turn off their porch lights and cannot come to the door and hand out candy. Nor can they go to any party or function where there are children. I'm making note of who has a darkened porch.

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2013

$250 on candy? Obvious and outright lie. Besides, spending triple digets on candy would suggest that you are pretty into the spirit of the holiday and would get a kick out of seeing a baby dressed up as a lamp and wouldn't mind handing over a handful of candy.

I think OP is just very lonesome tonight.

by Anonymousreply 2911/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.