Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Camille Grammer appears bruised and battered in photos of alleged attack from boyfriend...

Camille Grammer appears bruised and battered in photos of alleged attack from boyfriend, says she’s ‘happy and healthy’ after obtaining restraining order

By Chiderah Monde / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 11:34 AM

Camille Grammer says she is "healthy and happy" after being granted a restraining order against ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos — whom she says left her "bruised and battered" following a hotel-room fight.

"I want to encourage women everywhere to speak up for themselves when it comes to domestic violence and abuse," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star told Hollywood Life.

by Anonymousreply 3111/02/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 110/30/2013

Did he batter her poop chute? She has a history of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, you know.

by Anonymousreply 210/30/2013

Ummm...did she steal this storyline from ducklips?

I'm not saying it didn't happen but didn't Taylor get beat up in a Texas hotel room as well?

Who is to say she didn't go batshit on him first? Things can happen in an argument inadvertently. And she was recuperating from a "surgery" - is the bruise from the surgery or from the fight?

I don't buy this. I'm not supporting abuse but a one time spat does not make him a chronic abuser.

I can't see someone beating someone up after surgery - that's just sick.

by Anonymousreply 310/30/2013

That's fucked up.

Also, why do Greeks have such preposterously long surnames?!

by Anonymousreply 410/30/2013

She had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 510/30/2013

Kelsey has to be laughing with glee. Kharma caught up with his untouchable enemy.

by Anonymousreply 610/30/2013

[quote]Ummm...did she steal this storyline from ducklips? I'm not saying it didn't happen but didn't Taylor get beat up in a Texas hotel room as well?

I have no idea.

[quote]Who is to say she didn't go batshit on him first?

She may well have but he hasn't filed any charges nor did he dispute the restraining order.

[quote]Things can happen in an argument inadvertently. And she was recuperating from a "surgery" - is the bruise from the surgery or from the fight?

Well, she had a hysterectomy because of endometrial cancer, that's vaginal. The linked photos clearly show bruises to her face and arms, typical of a fight. Do you really think they came from vaginal surgery?

[quote]I don't buy this. I'm not supporting abuse but a one time spat does not make him a chronic abuser.

Who said he was a "chronic" abuser other than you? A one time punch in the face and whatever else he did that night is assault. That's what the restraining order is for.

[quote]I can't see someone beating someone up after surgery - that's just sick.

It certainly is and there are many, many like-minded individuals over at iVillage just waiting for sub-adult commentary like yours.

Camille Grammer is an old whore who made a good marriage. That doesn't mean she deserves to get knocked around. You're an asshole, a dumb asshole.

by Anonymousreply 710/30/2013

She seems cool enough though. And rich as FUCK

by Anonymousreply 810/30/2013

R7 - and you believe everything you read. Go fuck yourself.

Again, it seems suspicious. Who beats someone up recuperating from surgery?

I just don't buy all of it.

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2013

She looks like the Crypt Keeper.

by Anonymousreply 1010/30/2013

R11 - they most definitely do not speak for themselves.

Seriously - what's your damage? I never called her a whore that deserves to be beaten.

Jesus - you have your own issues.

However, to question a former reality star who has had a loose relationship with the truth, is the most reasonable position to take.

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1210/31/2013

Does a pimp beating his ho count as domestic abuse?

by Anonymousreply 1310/31/2013

R6 come again? It was Kelsey who cheated on her and embarrassed her in the press. If anyone deserves bad karma, it's him.

by Anonymousreply 1410/31/2013

r6 she started the bad mouthing on the Howard Stern show...(he wears women's underwear, he doesn't like sex...)

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2013

R12, stop digging, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2013

Hung.

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013

I feel so bad for her. This guys dick is humongous and now she has to leave him. Everything else her tuna can meets is going to be a disappointment from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2013

[quote]This guys dick is humongous and now she has to leave him.

how do we know?

by Anonymousreply 2010/31/2013

[quote]Kelsey has to be laughing with glee.

Well he IS a Republican and the thought of a woman, any woman, suffering from physical harm by having a man put her in her "place," has to be bring him some kind of pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2013

maybe she deserved it

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2013

[quote]no one deserves to be beaten by a boyfriend

how about Leslie Van Houten?

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2013

used her tittys as a punching bag

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2013

Wendy Williams went out on a limb yesterday and said Camille's faking this whole thing. I thought she should have waited for more info to come out before saying such a thing, but that's just me!

by Anonymousreply 2610/31/2013

She enjoyed the beating and is enjoying the attention she's trying to get.

by Anonymousreply 2711/02/2013

It kind of reminds me of when Sharon Stone, Brigette Nielsen, and Tardy for the Party Kim of Atlanta all had "cancer" for attention, and then they all mysteriously had their publicists that they were misquoted.

Blonde bitches be crazy!!!

by Anonymousreply 2811/02/2013

[quote]Camille Grammer appears bruised and battered in photos of alleged attack from boyfriend, says she’s ‘happy...

I can assume it is safe to say that we are all deliriously happy to hear of Camilles' long overdue beating.

Keep up the good work, Dimitri!

by Anonymousreply 2911/02/2013

[quote]Well, she had a hysterectomy because of endometrial cancer, that's vaginal. The linked photos clearly show bruises to her face and arms, typical of a fight. Do you really think they came from vaginal surgery?

Ordinarily , I'd say "no", but she is the worlds biggest cunt, so head to toe "vaginal" bruising is completely believable in Camilles' case.

by Anonymousreply 3011/02/2013

[quote]The linked photos clearly show bruises to her face and arms, typical of a fight. Do you really think they came from vaginal surgery?

Camille is just one big giant cunt, so yes vaginal surgery could cause facial and arm bruising.

by Anonymousreply 3111/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.