Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Does anyone watch all those ID Discovery shows as a guilty pleasure?

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of them - Elder Skelter?! Swamp Murders?!

by Anonymousreply 610/31/2013

Yes, I enjoy most of them. I saw the story of my niece's friend who was murdered by the friend's husband. The friend wanted a divorce but her husband didn't want to split the property so he poisoned her.

My brother was a patient of a doctor killed in Huntsville, AL by his wife. Her twin sister (who was accused of helping her find the hit man) was found not guilty.

The unsolved Mullendore murders in northeast Oklahoma is an interesting story.

by Anonymousreply 110/31/2013

They must have begun to run out of home made crimes since they have begun airing Canadian and British crime. I really enjoy those. Such a change from US customs.

I don't enjoy Saturday night since they turned it into sex night. Rather go out and do it than stay home and watch it.

by Anonymousreply 210/31/2013

You old ladies need to get a DVR.

by Anonymousreply 310/31/2013

I haven't watched ID has much since Disappeared disappeared. It was my favorite show on the channel.

by Anonymousreply 410/31/2013

"I don't enjoy Saturday night since they turned it into sex night. Rather go out and do it than stay home and watch it."

The "sexy" shows are hilarious. In one of them I was watching the narrator was like "Bob and Jane were in the house alone after their youngest child went off to college" and the re-enactors who were playing them looked about 28. The re-enactors are always much hotter and usually much younger than their real life counterparts.

by Anonymousreply 510/31/2013

For me, it's just a pleasure.

Not guilty at all.

by Anonymousreply 610/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.