Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jake Gyllenhaal Covers GQ Australia Talks His Family, Hugh Jackman, and Acting...

Nice pics of Jake, definitely better then those thin malnourished recent pics of him floating around. Why does everyone think this guy is closeted? For some reason I think he is 100% straight and just did a good job playing a character in Brokeback Mountain. I've seen people on here link him to every popular actor and recently I've seen someone say he was with Henry Cavill.

Do you all just want him to be gay or is there actual proof this guy is gay?

by Anonymousreply 6211/03/2013

OP, what the fuck are you doing on this site?

by Anonymousreply 110/30/2013

Taylor Swift, next question.

by Anonymousreply 210/30/2013

Does sucking cocks make him gay?

by Anonymousreply 310/31/2013

He was gay prior to Brokeback, OP, and you are on the wrong website.

by Anonymousreply 410/31/2013

Allegedly he's in a LTR with Austin Nichols of "One Tree Hill."

by Anonymousreply 510/31/2013

I never believed the gay rumors about him, but in the last couple of years I've started to come around. I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

Conversely, I used to think Bradley Cooper was gay, but as time passes, I'm thinking he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 610/31/2013

Allegedly, he was the unnamed actor known as "Toothy Tile" in Ted Casablanca's blind items. Casablanca had a popular gossip column called "The Awful Truth" until it was cancelled after outing Jeremy Renner.

by Anonymousreply 710/31/2013

Any pics with him pictured with any of these men mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 810/31/2013

Jake and Austin a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 910/31/2013

Listen to the Billy Crystal commentary on the "City Slickers" DVD.

by Anonymousreply 1010/31/2013

Omg R9 lol I fell dead to thee bed off that pic. Has to be photoshopped. Jake is looking like a kaweeeeeeennnnnn of New Orleans!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1110/31/2013

I don't think that's a photoshopped pic R11

by Anonymousreply 1210/31/2013

They're at a Lakers game in R9, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 1310/31/2013

So that pic is what proves Jake is gay?

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 1410/31/2013

Rumors are Hugh wasn't impressed with Jake's spolit brat diva behavior while promoting Prisoners.

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2013

With photos by DAMIEN HIRST? Talk about jumping the shark.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2013

Jake is my bitch.

Is that proof enough?

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013

I'm only gay for Austin. I mean, wouldn't you be?

by Anonymousreply 1810/31/2013

R16 what does Damien Hurst have to do with Jake?

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2013

What are you talking about, R16?

by Anonymousreply 2010/31/2013

R14 believed Wentworth Miller was straight, until a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 2110/31/2013

191. BLIND GOSSIP 10/17 This encounter happened last month at the foreign premiere of a film starring several big name actors and actresses. The cast and crew of the film dined at a local restaurant prior to the premiere. Word quickly spread of their location, and several dozen fans and some local paparazzi gathered to wait outside the restaurant for the stars of the film to emerge. There was great excitement when the two most famous actors from the film – who are more than ten years apart in age - walked out of the restaurant together. There was still a lot of time left before the premiere, and the two were sharing a car to the theater. The younger actor looked around at the flashing bulbs and the people waving to him and calling out his name… and literally ran to the waiting SUV! He did not look at or acknowledge a single person. The crowd booed him. The older actor, on the other hand, chose to do exactly the opposite. He could not have been more gracious with the fans. He took the time to greet every single person who was there, shaking hands, posing for photos, and signing magazines. He chatted with each one, thanking them for coming and asking them if they were going to see the movie. When the fans on one side began clamoring for his attention, he turned around and waved and reassured them "Don’t worry! I’ll be with you all soon!" Needless to say, the fans were delighted with his warmth and kindness, and the crowd applauded him when he finally did depart. Yes, the younger actor stayed in the car the entire time. The next time each of these actors stars in a film, guess which one these fans will want to see? Kudos to the Warm Actor for his conduct with the fans. And a thump on the head to Cold Actor, who really needs to learn how to be more gracious and thankful to the very people upon whom his success depends.

Warm Older Actor: Hugh Jackman

Cold younger Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal

Film: "Prisoners"

City/Country: Toronto/Canada

Jake will never be a-lister, he should stop acting like a brat.

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2013

I've said this here before. My bf used to live next door to him up on Mulholland. Well, sort of. More like in the house above him on the hill (hard to explain, but they were neighbors, whatever). He and Jake were friendly in that mild neighborly way. This was during the Reese Witherspoon days. Reese was over constantly, (he says she's actually quite sweet if a little intense), so there's no doubt they were close and good friend, but that the only person who spent the night was a cute guy named Austin, who my bf also knew and quite liked. He would see Austin come over at night and leave in the morning. No doubt. And my bf is NOT a gossip guy, he couldn't care less. It just was what it was.

When he told me all this, I LMAO. I never believe all the "everyone is gay" DL BS. But he absolutely validated the years of Jake gossip, and, no he isn't a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2013

Sips on the tea R23 just put in my cup. Thanks for that sir!

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2013

R23

Now that was a good post.

by Anonymousreply 2610/31/2013

And 100% true. I couldn't give two shits about Jake being gay. I like older men.

by Anonymousreply 2710/31/2013

Well R27 you sold me on the Jake rumors. Where there is smoke there is fire.

by Anonymousreply 2810/31/2013

What did Crystal say on the City Slickers DVD commentary, R10?

by Anonymousreply 2910/31/2013

Just when you've all but given up on having decent gossip on DL ever again, r23 happens. Thank you, Mister.

by Anonymousreply 3010/31/2013

Maybe he is bi. And maybe he just wasn't in the mood to sign autographs...he is under no obligation to chit chat, pose for pictures or do anything with people who have no lives and run to a restaurant to wait for him. He seems like a great guy on the talk shows...he is a nice Jewish boy=leave Jakela alone.

by Anonymousreply 3111/01/2013

Why are closeted Jewish guys like Jake and Nev Schulman from Catfish so deeply closeted and Andy Cohen, who is also Jewish, openly and freely gay? Is being gay in Jewish culture more harsh then being gay in the Black church culture?

by Anonymousreply 3211/01/2013

Fuck, you bitches are suckers. First the Deluded Jake-Is-Straight Fangurl shows up with this inane OP. Then R23 pops up with vaguely real-sounding-but-nevertheless-total-bullshit "dish" about his ex-bf who just *happens* to live next to Jake who just *happens* to live on one of the most well-known roads in L.A., and who just *happens* to invite his secret lover named Austin over and yap about it with the gossipy neighbors, never mind the fact that a barrage of PR flacks have (if you're going to believe the gay rumors) gone to MASSIVE lengths to construct a fake PR sham of a relationship. But no, never mind all that, since apparently Austin's been coming and going to Jake's pad all this time, and somehow NO ONE EVER NOTICED! Not ONCE! In presumably HUNDREDS of visits! And never mind the DOZENS of paparazzi that variously stalk Jake and Reese! NOT ONE of them ever managed to snap Austin EVER leaving Jake's house!

Fucking idiots...

by Anonymousreply 3311/01/2013

R33 Ever thought msybe they lived in a gated community where no psparszzi allowed near the celeb homes.

by Anonymousreply 3411/01/2013

Oh R33. So cynical. You know, celebs do have homes. And people do live next to them. It happens. And he's my current bf. And "on Mulholland" stands for one of the small streets off of it. Any Angelino knows that. Not every star lives in some huge fortress. Maybe the Pitts and Depps of the world, but not the Jakes. My little story is true, don't give two shits if you believe it or not.

And you have no idea how the paparazzi work. At all. Unless you're Brad Pitt, they come when called. They don't sit camp out in front of star's homes unless there's a specific reason to do it. It wasn't like Austin was waving a rainbow flag saying, "I'm fucking Jake tonight!". Idiot.

Anyway, that's it for me.

by Anonymousreply 3511/01/2013

R34 A friend of mine who lives in the Hills gave me a tour and pointed out Jake's house along Mulholland (just off it actually) as we were driving by once. A car was pulling into the garage, couldn't see who was in it.

In any case - no paparazzi around, no 'gated community' - it was just a random (but expensive) house like any other on that road. It's perfectly feasible to be able to see who goes in and out at night if you live in the area.

by Anonymousreply 3611/01/2013

I need proof be sure

by Anonymousreply 3711/01/2013

“He was always performing,” remembers Crystal. “He would sing from South Pacific and we’d all go, ‘He’s gay, he’s going to be gay.’” Jake played Crystal's son in "City Slickers" when he was 10. You can hear it for yourself In the DVD commentary of City Slickers.

by Anonymousreply 3811/01/2013

I live in la and just on my street lives Halle and Keanu. Anybody can drive up, there are no gates, and their next door neighbors would certainly have a peak into who was coming and going. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 3911/01/2013

{15} Where did you hear about Jake's brattish, diva behaviour that Hugh didn't aporove ?

For the record y'all., he's straight. End off. Move on

by Anonymousreply 4011/01/2013

Of course DL will accept r23's post because it tells them what they want to believe!

by Anonymousreply 4111/01/2013

Just to address the ridiculous GQ cover OP posted: that photoshoot was months ago, before the hideous weight loss. And yes, of course it's been photoshopped to death: any celebrity magazine cover photo is, and will continue to be.

by Anonymousreply 4211/01/2013

I have posted this in here many times - a friend of mine who I have known for many years - works with Renee, and they are friends. He is famous in his right in LA and all over the world. He told me Renee's romantic relationship with Jake was a PR invention and that she was bearding for him. He didn't specifically say Jake was gay, I should have asked and there hasn't been an appropriate time to ask since. Renee is a total fag hag, BTW. My friend likes her.

by Anonymousreply 4311/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 4411/01/2013

He'll be pretty again soon. Don't worry, as long as he doesn't stay skinny for too long, everything will be alright.

by Anonymousreply 4511/01/2013

R43 Renee who?

by Anonymousreply 4611/01/2013

You're mixing your bearding metaphors.

by Anonymousreply 4711/01/2013

Renee Witherspoon people

by Anonymousreply 4811/01/2013

If you didn't know this guy was a celebrity, you would never think him straight.

by Anonymousreply 4911/01/2013

R49 I can't believe there are men here who don't want to eat that at every meal.

by Anonymousreply 5011/01/2013

And not's let forget that he could have done anything he wanted as host of SNL and chose to do this...

by Anonymousreply 5111/01/2013

R49 R50 pic:

by Anonymousreply 5211/01/2013

I never believed he was a fragile sensitive queen, but after his appearance on Actors round table, he is still butthurt over David Fincher. I wonder wth went on, those multiple takes weren't the only problem I suppose!

by Anonymousreply 5311/01/2013

I'm not getting the shirtless pics of Jake by R49 or R52 how does that pic make him gay? Maybe I'm missing something.

by Anonymousreply 5411/01/2013

Jake looks horrible. Maybe it's for a part, but he doesn't look healthy. I wonder what Austin thinks of this development?

by Anonymousreply 5511/01/2013

[quote]Jake looks horrible. Maybe it's for a part, but he doesn't look healthy. I wonder what Austin thinks of this development?

Maybe? He's a fucking actor and the photos were taken on a film set.

by Anonymousreply 5611/02/2013

I think he is gay. He seems a good guy and usually these men are loyal to a woman. Jake can't be loyal to a woman because he is probably gay.

by Anonymousreply 5711/02/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5811/02/2013

I can spot a gay man by looking at his face, Jake like Ryan Phillippe are 100% straight.

by Anonymousreply 5911/02/2013

well case closed. R59 has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 6011/02/2013

Still on the fence, maybe he's bi-sexual and was sleeping with women during the day and men at night. Seems plausible right?

by Anonymousreply 6111/02/2013

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 6211/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.