Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's plan The Joe Manganiello Christmas Special!!!!

Joe is available since Streetcar isn't going to Bway!!!

Joe and special guest star Vera Farmiga open the show with Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let it Snow!

followed by witty banter and Joe in a Santa Claus tank top!!!

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013

The taping schedule forced him to bow out of The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

by Anonymousreply 110/30/2013

Joe... I am the ghost of Christmas future!

by Anonymousreply 210/30/2013

In truth Joe is going to appear at The Tampa HardRock the end of the month

by Anonymousreply 310/30/2013

I'll be the many red and green g-strings.

by Anonymousreply 410/30/2013

I'm an NFL quarterback who appears on a sleigh with two cheerleaders. I wave as I enter stage right and exit stage left.

by Anonymousreply 510/30/2013

I'm the Grinch that threatens to cancel Christmas unless HBO agrees to accommodate Joe's schedule so he can play Santa Claus!

I look suspiciously like a green Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 610/30/2013

In honor of Andy Williams Joe will wear an array of brightly colored sweaters. Sleeveless of course.

The special features a show stopping finale of Christmas songs featuring the June Taylor Lautner Dancers.

by Anonymousreply 710/30/2013

Shouldn't that be Hard as a Rock Cafe, r3?

by Anonymousreply 810/30/2013

In a special skit, Superman, Batman, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hercules and many other male superheros will appear in a skit where Joe dreams that he is portraying each hero. Then because Joe is on Santa's nice list, Santa grants Joe's wish and let's him become one of those heroes.

The producers have chosen Hercules since it requires the least amount of wardrobe.

They were planning to let Joe play Superman, but his rehearsal schedule for the show didn't allow him time to go to all the required wardrobe fittings.

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2013

The network wanted Joe Man-Jello to play Santa Claus but our boy did not want to wear a costume that would cover so much of his body.

by Anonymousreply 1010/31/2013

A duet of "White Christmas" featuring Helen Lawson and a pile of pure uncut Colombian cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 1110/31/2013

Joe will gather around a fire with ten precocious children of different ethnicities - each trained to emote. He'll attempt to read words out of a book.

by Anonymousreply 1210/31/2013

R11 and a bottle of Helenesque, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 1310/31/2013

I'm the audience. Crickets. Chirping.

by Anonymousreply 1410/31/2013

The Cedar Rapids Rabbis will now perform "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel on the Table, Table, Table". On ice!

by Anonymousreply 1510/31/2013

"Turkey Lurkey Time" will be rewritten to include boneless skinless chicken breast.

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2013

I'm the sketch set in a gym, with Joe as a hunky trainer and Special Guest Star Jay Baruchel as his client. Really, it just writes itself...

"Thanks to my special guest Jay Baruchel! He's a good sport, isn't he?!!"

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!